Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Racing Rivals 3.0 - Issue Updates

Comments

• Options
    GRunner198GRunner198 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Really seems like a rushed release here guys. I agree the game needed a "tune up" as you called it within the game itself, but it also seemed as if the majority of users were content with the way the game was. Earlier I reported I was having a problem with all of my cars grips. Tire purchases not being reflected in the cars attributes. And later today I found that when I race a campaign race and win, it doesn't even register the win, it says I still have to race the same campaign driver again. I'm just saying I would have much rathered play the 2.0 version of RR while you all took as much time as possible to get this update together properly, then to play this new version and have as many problems as not just me, but everyone is having. Really disappointed user. Definitely is going to affect how much I play this game, if I even continue to play it anymore at all.
  • Options
    Elymar29Elymar29 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I haven't receive my daily bonus since the update! What happened with that? No more bonus?
  • Options
    StevoVIIIStevoVIII Registered Users 33 Posts
    Same as abobe ^ trying to purchase scirocco (which we lost time to purchase as special because of update) can't purchase. It's an rrc car, have enough to buy car, error states I do not have enough gems to purchase. Also getting a -12 error for tie frequently.

Stevoviii
    android
    samsung s5
    also on my iPad 2
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Your Racer Name: cocoabiscuits
    Your Device: iPhone 6
    Your OS version: the most recent

Detailed Description of your issue: BMW M3 graphite hood is invisible in my garage and in race rooms. Also when toggling between default hood it won't let me switch it back to graphite hood says I don't have enough gems and it cost "0" even after I already purchased it.
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): 2002 BMW M3
  • Options
    1stony1stony Registered Users 24 Posts
    all my tunes i have saved are no longer any good because engine parts are in deiferent order than they were before, im surprised i dont see more people complaining bout this
  • Options
    nhouse704nhouse704 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Level won't move up
    NHOUSE
    11/19-20/14
    iPhone 4s
    All cars
  • Options
    REISER6667REISER6667 Registered Users 4 Posts
    REISER6667
    SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4
    ANDROID 4.4 4

ISSUE: when ever i try to upgrade cars ( got a corvette from crates and a datsun), or cars i had before the update, it does not show the options past the upgrade categorys ( stock, stage 1, 2 etc). If i try switching from one category to another ( tires to exhaust ) i get a box in the middle of the screen with one of the parts, and it doesnt go away even if i go back. The left side of the screen stays shade black like at the upgrade menu and doesnt go away even if i race ( cant press the launch button because of it). Sometimes the game just stops when i try upgrading and then i get a messege saying " Racing rivals unexpectedly stoped" and goes to report to google or back to my phone menu.
    Please help. Thanks[/QUOTE]

GUYS ANYBODY? ANY IDEAS? MAYBE A REPLY?
  • Options
    Nstorm79Nstorm79 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Nstorm79
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Idk operating system
    I can't get the starter pack keeps saying expired. Please help I want the car. All other issues I have you are already aware.
  • Options
    The great jenkinsThe great jenkins Registered Users 2 Posts
    Game crashed on me during pinks race!!! Lost my viper gts-r because of it can somone look into this please? My racer name is the great jenkins i am using apple iphone ios version 8.1.1 thanks in advance
  • Options
    Thebeanie 28Thebeanie 28 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I'm having issues When trying to sell my cars some cars I can sell but others I can't... It's not a big problem but just wondering if it is an issue that other players have had
  • Options
    justwonderingjustwondering Registered Users 135 Posts
    Your Racer Name: JUSTINBOOST88
    Your Device: GALAXY S3
    Your OS version: 4.1.2

Detailed Description of your issue:
    WHEN ATTEMPTING TO PURCHASE CASH CARS (PARTICULARLY THE SCIROCCO R I NEED FOR TURF) I GET A MESSAGE THAT I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH GEMS. THEN NO MATTER WHICH OPTION I CHOOSE AT THE MESSAGE THE GAME FREEZES

Your Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):

Time of issue: SINCE 6:00PM EST - NOW

Is this issue repeatable? YUP EVERYTIME

If so what are the steps? PRESS BUY IN THE SHOWROOM FOR THE SCIROCCO
  • Options
    gstring6988gstring6988 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Your Racer Name:gstring6988
    Your Device:lg phone
    Your OS version:4.4.2

Detailed Description of your issue:my falcon is now s class at 1676 it ran 7.7 befor updat now runs 8.8 but everytime i race it i get the invalid tie. its not a big deal i dont race it alot but it has alot of gems on it and i dont want to lose it
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):ford falcon
    Opponent Name:
    Time of issue:
    Is this issue repeatable?
    If so what are the steps?
  • Options
    tony_tone910tony_tone910 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Racer Name(s) LOW KI 910 & TBG4LIFE
    Device(s) Android & Facebook
    Dont know OS Version.... Android is Samsung Savvy...

Can't buy cars... Need to be able to but cars to do campaign mode... if this problem could be resolved soon... that would be great...
    Everytime i try to buy cars it says that i dont have enough gems.. but im trying to buy it with cash... Not to mention it freezes up everytime i try to buy cars... and i have to restart
    Time of issue has been since the new update has been in affect...
    Yes this is repeatable...

PLZ FIX THIS SOON... WOULD LOVE TO CONTINUE THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    TopshelfTopshelf Registered Users 4 Posts
    *Your Racer Name: Eighty Five
    *Your Device: Iphone 4
    *Your iOS version: 7.1.2 (up to date)

*Detailed Description of your issue:

Game Center Name:
    EdistsaeSam
    iOS Racer Name: TOPSHELF

Google Play Name: EdistsaeSam
    Android Racer Name: EIGHTY FIVE

Hello Technical Support,

I was switching account from my iOS (TOPSHELF) account to my Google play (EIGHTY FIVE) and it wouldn't load the Android Account.
    So I deleted the app and downloaded the app again to try it again and did not load. Can you help me retrieve my Account back to normal please.
    I lost my Android account user name: EIGHTY FIVE

Thank you for your support.

**Time of issue: November 20, 2014 around 4;30pm Pacific Time

**Is this issue repeatable? I logged in my email & password over 20x on Google play and still did not load.
  • Options
    REISER6667REISER6667 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Guys this are a couple of the screen shots with the problem i eas explaining earlier. Maybe this will help you figure out the problem and fixing it
  • Options
    TrickyTrickyTrickyTricky Registered Users 3 Posts
    Your Racer Name:tricky tricky
    Your Device:samsung s4 mini
    Your OS version:not sure

Detailed Description of your issue: subaru sport now has the engine sound of a v8, and has lost about .7 of a second and is near impossible to get under 8 seconds in a race with it. Another issue is with the scion gt-spec ...... i have also lost about .7 of a second off it, with both the subaru and scion gt-spec running .7 seconds slower than before
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):subaru sport
    Opponent Name:
    Time of issue: always
    Is this issue repeatable? always
  • Options
    TrickyTrickyTrickyTricky Registered Users 3 Posts
    Your Racer Name:tricky tricky
    Your Device:samsung s4 mini
    Your OS version:android

Detailed Description of your issue: subaru sport now has the engine sound of a v8, and has lost about .7 of a second and is near impossible to get under 8 seconds in a race with it. Another issue is with the scion gt-spec ...... i have also lost about .7 of a second off it, with both the subaru and scion gt-spec running .7 seconds slower than before
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):subaru sport
    Opponent Name:
    Time of issue: always
    Is this issue repeatable? always
  • Options
    Ajkix23Ajkix23 Registered Users 349 Posts
    In regards to the falcon and subaru sport time discrepancies, these are due to them dropping a class. As they are now s class, they run s class times. Same with the copo I believe. Is it fair? Not really. Just wanted to explain it. Glu, could you at least fix these cars to their appropriate ratings? For example, the falcon now runs 8 seconds maxed at 1679, making it almost entirely useless in its lobby. Note: I do not have a falcon, subaru sport or copo, so i am unbiased here. Just my opinion on the subject. Like the look of the new update, wish we didnt have to spend so much on crates to have an r3, but i believe it has potential. Sorry for the wordiness! Aj out.
  • Options
    mike0341mike0341 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Oef oif
    Iphone
    Ios 8.xx

What about the fact that being able to see your opponents rating and know if they used NOS is ridiculous.

I can see how it helps in campaign. It helps you learn how fast X rating will go conpared to Y rating, yet in head to head races it defeats the purpose of "not knowing whats under the hood."

I can even see how this concept is useful in Turf Wars. It will allow you to see what ratings get into what lobbies.

However, non Turf lobbies are technically non sanction events. Therefore, its a simulated street race and the knowledge of your opponents rating takes away from the overall experience.

Im sure you guys got a ton of mail regarding kids losing Vipers to well tuned Civics but do not ruin the game due to their ignorance.
  • Options
    James CarricatoJames Carricato Registered Users 29 Posts
    Ryyst Send me a pm, came across a rather large bug that needs attention, would rather not post publically, thanks
  • Options
    Pedro TeixeiraPedro Teixeira Registered Users 2 Posts
    Good night. I can´t play with my scirocco on the turf all day. Show me a message saying the car is being repaired. And i not gonna help my time.
    You need to fixe it please
  • Options
    plomitoplomito Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey guys im using a galaxy blaze and when I download udate 3.0 it downloads to 100%fine but then when its installing it says the package is invalid any help please????
  • Options
    EmoMatos50EmoMatos50 Registered Users 44 Posts
    When reporting an issue please include the following:

Your Racer Name: EmoMatos50
    Your Device: iPad 3 Wifi
    Your OS version: iOS 8.1

Detailed Description of your issue: When i entered after the 3.0 update, all my cars had stock wheels and rims, inclusive i have lost the rims of the limited edition Skyline GT-R
    What Happened? LOST MY RIMS AND WHEELS
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model): ALL
    Opponent Name: none
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model): none
    Time of issue: When i updated
    Is this issue repeatable?
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    There is a couple threads already, but posting here. I can't buy a car with cash. It always says not enough gems, When i back out the game locks, forcing me to refresh. This has happened to me on both the Honda CRX and VW Scirocco, both are RR cash cars

I play on a computer through FB, windows 7 with torch browser

IGN is Lid Drafter 483
  • Options
    novak677novak677 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just a heads up. I found there is an issue with repairs. When a car is done repairing and I try to race with it, it say my car is still repairing. I have to go back to that car click on maintenance and the click finish for free for it to actually be repaired. I'm on an android phone.
  • Options
    tturbochargedtturbocharged Registered Users 9 Posts
    Was it intended for traction loss to make less of a difference in time? It used to make a 1 second difference and is now more like 0.5... all cars all opponents
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Is anyone still getting -12 issues when racing? If so can you comment and let me know your Racer name?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Enjeru144Enjeru144 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey Cie, I started playing Racing Rivals again. But every time i'm about to use the 350z in the beginning, it starts to move slow and then ends up closing the app.
  • Options
    cjbersanocjbersano Registered Users 6 Posts
    In the threads it said to connect your game to something, delete the game and reinstall it, I connected to Game Center deleted the game and downloaded the game again, when the game started up I reconnected to Game Center and when I got to the garage screen I had one stock d class car, I lost everything, I had over 125 cars, plus the money/gems that I spent on buying crates, paint jobs, rims, etc. what can I do to get my account back?? I have tried emailing, sent a message thru contact us, and haven't gotten any response and it's been 3 days now. Please help I'm desperate. And I'm on an iPhone.
  • Options
    Straight GameStraight Game Registered Users 205 Posts
    Your Racer Name: LET ME HAVE 1 RIB
    Your Device: ZTE

Detailed Description of your issue: it wont let me race at all, no turf , no multiplayer
    What Happened? It was working fine before and then stoped
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model) no car works
    Its saying.....Not So Fast! Your car must finish repairs to race again! Select another car to enter a race
This discussion has been closed.