Options

#OneVoiceTSB

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I agree with @BlackFang4 100%, unless your club is putting up billions of points each event like the real top clubs, there isn't really any "competing." Plus, if you wreck woh then you're racking up club points anyways, then use all of those bonus games you accrue to wreck Thursdays 👍🏻 I put up over 120 million points yesterday with one bonus player (Beaty from woh), and my club finished 33rd 😂 32 spots up was judgesucksdidi with over 5.8 billion points. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    TheBunny said:
    I do that already @BlackFang4. I only play events Monday/Wednesday.
    I’m pretty sure you have contradicted yourself with talk of needing bonus players everyday to win when you clearly don’t feel that way. Lol. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    TheBunny said:

We deserve MORE. We would like to see:

-More PXP.
    -2x Videos.
    -Fixes for "ghost booting."
    -NO re-bracketing on Wednesday.
    -Better/Additional tier/event rewards (We would like GOLD in weekend tier rewards).
    -Less daily players, more valuable players.

Show us you care.

Sincerely,
    #OneVoiceTSB
    Man guys I’m struggling to understand how you all don’t agree with this? ⬆️🤨 I’ve heard just about everyone on here complain about pxp. 
    X2 videos I’m sure that’s something we can all get behind and agree on. No??
    I’ve yet to hear anyone say they love Wednesday bs multiplier re bracketing. 
    Rewards for events are garbage everyone knows that and everyone complains about it all the time! Even top 10 rewards are garbage in comparison to what u have to spend to get those rewards. 
    Less daily players?? More valuable players?? What’s not to understand about that. 🤨 
    I mean come guys you all act as if everything is perfect and it’s clearly not. I’m not a rainbow and unicorns 🦄 guy either... def more of a realist. Way To many glu yes men on here. They wouldn’t want this vip at the vip counsel meeting 🤣
  • Options
    Not too much to disagree with there, per se. Most of the discussion revolved around wasting time by chasing bonus players for events and random non-related stuff. Pxp will come, soon enough everyone will complain about lxp and who knows what else. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    @retirepujols definitely not much to disagree on imo 
  • Options
    TheBunny said:

-More PXP.
    -2x Videos.
    -Better/Additional tier/event rewards (We would like GOLD in weekend tier rewards).

Show us you care.

Sincerely,
    #OneVoiceTSB
    Man guys I’m struggling to understand how you all don’t agree with this? ⬆️🤨 I’ve heard just about everyone on here complain about pxp. 
    Rewards for events are garbage everyone knows that and everyone complains about it all the time! Even top 10 rewards are garbage in comparison to what u have to spend to get those rewards. 
    Less daily players?? More valuable players?? What’s not to understand about that. 🤨 
    I mean come guys you all act as if everything is perfect and it’s clearly not. I’m not a rainbow and unicorns 🦄 guy either... def more of a realist. Way To many glu yes men on here. They wouldn’t want this vip at the vip counsel meeting 🤣
    Ok. I’ll answer all of these in order for you and explain my stance. 

More PXP-  do I want more, or course. However I don’t want to be able to cap everyone I receive immediately. I enjoy making the decision of “Do I actually want to invest in this player?”  More PXP will come. Be patient. When Legends get released, I’ll bet you see PXP more. 

2X. Videos-  I couldn’t care any less. I can play 5 bonus games in 1 minute. The games equal 7.5 gold per win. So I get more gold quicker by playing bonus games than I would watching videos, even at double gold. 

Ghost Booting- when someone explains this to me then I’ll comment. 

Wednesday rebracketing- agreed here. 

Better rewards- my position is the same as PXP here. Those will come. And if you play enough, you will get rewarded more than you will through event rewards. 

Less daily players/more valuable players-  be careful what you wish for. Better players are just inflation.  With inflation, WOH becomes harder, which will make the people who complain about everything else then complain about this. You know which players you are getting. You know their shelf life for the most part. It’s up to you to decide what you do with the players you get. 
  • Options
    No idea what the ghost booting is, either. 👻🥾
  • Options
    TheBunny said:

-More PXP.
    -2x Videos.

Show us you care.

Sincerely,
    #OneVoiceTSB
    Ok. I’ll answer all of these in order for you and explain my stance. 

More PXP-  do I want more, or course. However I don’t want to be able to cap everyone I receive immediately. I enjoy making the decision of “Do I actually want to invest in this player?”  More PXP will come. Be patient. When Legends get released, I’ll bet you see PXP more. 

2X. Videos-  I couldn’t care any less. I can play 5 bonus games in 1 minute. The games equal 7.5 gold per win. So I get more gold quicker by playing bonus games than I would watching videos, even at double gold. 

Ghost Booting- when someone explains this to me then I’ll comment. 

Wednesday rebracketing- agreed here. 

Better rewards- my position is the same as PXP here. Those will come. And if you play enough, you will get rewarded more than you will through event rewards. 

Less daily players/more valuable players-  be careful what you wish for. Better players are just inflation.  With inflation, WOH becomes harder, which will make the people who complain about everything else then complain about this. You know which players you are getting. You know their shelf life for the most part. It’s up to you to decide what you do with the players you get. 
    Well yes of course pxp will be more readily available but by then I won’t care about pxp i will be chasing lxp lol Actually Pxp was made a little more accessible today considering they had it in the weekend box. 

I have to completely disagree with you on the weekend rewards getting better tho?? When are they gonna get better?? They didn’t last year. Rewards for events are awful spend tons of gold to get a couple hundred back?? c’mon now...🤨 rewards don’t ever actually get better. Lol 

Sooooo ur saying the better the quality players they release they increase woh difficulty.. yes that’s true. But there needs to be a better balance of throw away bonus players and valuable players. 
  • Options
    Honestly I don’t have much trouble getting quality players or capping them i just cap them lol
  • Options
    Silver has it benefits lol
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @mythicaldragon the whole point about event rewards and bonus players is you're wasting your time with that noise unless you simply enjoy it. The rewards are trash? Then why chase them? I get pretty quality players from each woh event, and they're typically bonus players for one or two events. For the people that want to chase each bonus player trying to score loads of points on events for miniscule rewards, and then complain about the rewards, I just don't get it. Glu sees people dropping gold for bonus players for these events, stop doing that and maybe there will be change. Good luck with that 🙃
  • Options
    @mythicaldragon the whole point about event rewards and bonus players is you're wasting your time with that noise unless you simply enjoy it. The rewards are trash? Then why chase them? I get pretty quality players from each woh event, and they're typically bonus players for one or two events. For the people that want to chase each bonus player trying to score loads of points on events for miniscule rewards, and then complain about the rewards, I just don't get it. Glu sees people dropping gold for bonus players for these events, stop doing that and maybe there will be change. Good luck with that 🙃
    So let me see if I understand you here. 

If the rewards are bad, and the players suck after the event is done, then why chase bad players to get bad rewards?  

Easy answer buddy, to complain. Lol
  • Options
    I agree we shouldn’t chase them it’s not worth it. Our club will only go after it if it makes sense to. I guess I should have explained myself better I wish the rewards were worth going after. Makes for a long boring weekend when ur in contention for garbage not worth pushing for. 
  • Options
    I agree we shouldn’t chase them it’s not worth it. Our club will only go after it if it makes sense to. I guess I should have explained myself better I wish the rewards were worth going after. Makes for a long boring weekend when ur in contention for garbage not worth pushing for. 
    You just gotta think about it this way. The house always wins. Glu won’t give out more than what you put in. 
  • Options
    @Bigpredfan well said ⬆️👍🏻
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @mythicaldragon First of all, very nice team! I am, however, a tad confused. You referenced the Glu 'yes' men. Yet, you spent at least 50k gold this weekend. :wink:

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    @mythicaldragon First of all, very nice team! I am, however, a tad confused. You referenced the Glu 'yes' men. Yet, you spent at least 50k gold this weekend. :wink:

50K. Please. Chump change of course. I just have to cycle diamond 6 4 more times this weekend to do that 
  • Options
    @DFBB First of all thanks! How I spend my gold or money isn’t really anyone’s business nor does it make me a yes man. Please elaborate how it does make me a yes man? Because I play the game?? 🤨 I spend because I thoroughly enjoy a great but flawed game. I spend lots of gold on weekends every weekend 20k is usually all video gold. Trust me I complain and criticize glu constantly over real issues. Why? Because I spend hard earned money and lots of time of course. If I’m investing I want them to get it right.. u know? A yes man? No I’m definitely not a yes man. A yes man is someone that doesn’t speak up and pretends everything is just wonderful rainbows 🌈 and unicorns 🦄 when there are thousands screaming there are problems on social media outlets. 😉 

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @DFBB First of all thanks! How I spend my gold or money isn’t really anyone’s business nor does it make me a yes man. Please elaborate how it does make me a yes man? Because I play the game?? 🤨 I spend because I thoroughly enjoy a great but flawed game. I spend lots of gold on weekends every weekend 20k is usually all video gold. Trust me I complain and criticize glu constantly over real issues. Why? Because I spend hard earned money and lots of time of course. If I’m investing I want them to get it right.. u know? A yes man? No I’m definitely not a yes man. A yes man is someone that doesn’t speak up and pretends everything is just wonderful rainbows 🌈 and unicorns 🦄 when there are thousands screaming there are problems on social media outlets. 😉 

It's not my business how you acquire or how you spend your gold. Frankly, I don't care either. However, from a business perspective, the most effective vote is done with your wallet. When guys are spending every weekend, they're saying yes to the status quo. We can complain and send all the messages we want, but if guys continue to pay $100 for Max and/or those $50 bundles? We'll continue to see them. That's just business and I don't blame them one bit. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:

It's not my business how you acquire or how you spend your gold. Frankly, I don't care either. However, from a business perspective, the most effective vote is done with your wallet. When guys are spending every weekend, they're saying yes to the status quo. We can complain and send all the messages we want, but if guys continue to pay $100 for Max and/or those $50 bundles? We'll continue to see them. That's just business and I don't blame them one bit. 

What’s the phrase that pays. 

Actions speak louder than words. Complain all you want to, but the actions are what gets heard 
  • Options
    @DFBB If you didn’t care how I spent my gold you would not have commented in the first place.😉 One thing you said in a earlier post was something like you have issues with the game but it’s not the same issues that most have. That is definitely true..and so far I’m haven’t heard much from you that you want to see corrected/made better with tsb 19 or at least not what the majority wants. It’s quite concerning considering ur on the vip counsel 😕 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited June 2019
    We have three very accessible advocates on this forum in @DFBB @Houmy @snowy24 who will have Glu’s ear to voice our concerns. 

Yes we can vote vote with our wallets and stop playing the game, but we don’t want to do that. We want it to be affordable so that we can continue playing. That’s the message we are trying to send with you guys to San Francisco. 

At least that’s how I take it :)

• Options
    BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Well as the mullet guy implied...I only have 22 posts so my voice isn’t  important on the forum. Well I have cycled D6 at least 6 times I do cycle classic WoH in 12 min (maybe it’s not 11 min but it’s not bad) at the time of this post My club is in 1st and I’m putting up over 500m points. I buy the gold that gives my team mates a box too( even though it’s not even close to the best value for me). I love this game ( there I said it ) but for myself and many many others it doesn’t always love us back. I’ve been reading the forums for the 2 years I played and 100% acknowledge DFBB and Houmy and BigPred and Jedddog and Dustyhunks..... plus many more. Their posts are mostly informative and helpful plus entertaining. My problem is I 100% also agree with bunny’s point and mythicaldragon that the value isn’t there when it comes to players and rewards. I understand most of the regular forum guys mentioned don’t even play in competitive clubs so they don’t really care, but for most people the clubs are what they play and to be competitive in a club you need bonus players. 

Now at the risk of getting blasted by the forum fateful I will say I think it’s amusing that DFBB and Houmy are invited to this vip counsel. Both seem super helpful for glu (almost like they are employees by them at times) but nether play this game the way a lot of people do. If I’m not mistaken Houmy was on a hiatus or something and DFBB just grinds loop holes all day. But hey what do I know..... I’m sure this will not be popular with the forum but I know my club and many others I talked with share some of these concerns
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    BOZZCO said:
    Well as the mullet guy implied...I only have 22 posts so my voice isn’t  important on the forum. Well I have cycled D6 at least 6 times I do cycle classic WoH in 12 min (maybe it’s not 11 min but it’s not bad) at the time of this post My club is in 1st and I’m putting up over 500m points. I buy the gold that gives my team mates a box too( even though it’s not even close to the best value for me). I love this game ( there I said it ) but for myself and many many others it doesn’t always love us back. I’ve been reading the forums for the 2 years I played and 100% acknowledge DFBB and Houmy and BigPred and Jedddog and Dustyhunks..... plus many more. Their posts are mostly informative and helpful plus entertaining. My problem is I 100% also agree with bunny’s point and mythicaldragon that the value isn’t there when it comes to players and rewards. I understand most of the regular forum guys mentioned don’t even play in competitive clubs so they don’t really care, but for most people the clubs are what they play and to be competitive in a club you need bonus players. 

Now at the risk of getting blasted by the forum fateful I will say I think it’s amusing that DFBB and Houmy are invited to this vip counsel. Both seem super helpful for glu (almost like they are employees by them at times) but nether play this game the way a lot of people do. If I’m not mistaken Houmy was on a hiatus or something and DFBB just grinds loop holes all day. But hey what do I know..... I’m sure this will not be popular with the forum but I know my club and many others I talked with share some of these concerns
    Okay so @dfbb is probably the most honest, hardworking player out there. Man has keepers at D10, he cycles D6 regularly, and he's free to play, which is insane. Dfbb is an advocate for the game because he knows the game. 

If you think he's a poor advocate because he doesn't compete in a club like some, maybe it doesn't make him a poor advocate as much as it makes you a poor player.

I've been saying this a while now, and I'll say it again. Playing strictly in the same club day to day is an unfortunate strategy. You will spend thousands of gold chasing players that you admit aren't even that worthwhile. The rewards are bad. So you know what? Don't play in a normal club. Many players like @dfbb and other forum faithfuls play in their own club to rack up all the cvc rewards, and also enjoy fruitful techniques such as Evo Hunting.

Dfbb, in my opinion, is the best candidate because he knows the game. He works the game. That means he knows what's right with it and what's wrong with it. Clubs certainly have negatives right now, and it seems dfbb would be the best advocate to change them since he, as you said, "exploits loopholes" in it. So if you think dfbb doesn't deserve to be on the VIP council, you're dead wrong.
  • Options
    "My problem is I 100% also agree with bunny’s point and mythicaldragon that the value isn’t there when it comes to players and rewards." - @BOZZCO

So while you complain that the rewards and prizes and players are trash (to which I agree), you seem to think that this is the only way to play. News flash - it's not. If you think that the rewards for club winning are bad, then you're right. So stop spending money on it and move on. There's an easy solution. Should the rewards be better? Yes. But this has been accounted for dozens of times on the forum, and I don't think your point here is to improve the game; I think you're just complaining.

• Options
    If you don’t think @DFBB should be on the counsel, then you don’t understand the purpose of having these players meet with Glu. 

They want to hear different viewpoints. They want to ask specific questions and get feedback from different players who have different viewpoints. He might be the most unique VIP out there, so why wouldn’t they want to pick his brain?
  • Options
    ahhhhh.  Yes I am complaining about the game. The rewards need to be adjusted. The player value needs to be adjusted.  Trading in a d7 prime should be worth more then 6000pxp.  Prob cost 250k pxp. I want to make the game better.... your post seems to well I’m not sure. I seems you agree. But then you disagree with me agreeing???? Not sure

• Options
    Oh wait I reread it your telling me how to spend my money.... ok thanks
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    BOZZCO said:
    ahhhhh.  Yes I am complaining about the game. The rewards need to be adjusted. The player value needs to be adjusted.  Trading in a d7 prime should be worth more then 6000pxp.  Prob cost 250k pxp. I want to make the game better.... your post seems to well I’m not sure. I seems you agree. But then you disagree with me agreeing???? Not sure

Okay, stop being ignorant. You complain constantly about rewards being too terrible. You complain that you put too much in and get too little out. To these I agree. I can agree with certain parts and disagree with others. For example, I agree with certain political figures on some policies, and disagree with them on others. But stop complaining about how things are terrible, life is awful, about how you're  gonna spend money on it anyway, and then you play the victim when someone points out that you don't have to spend money on this game. Nowhere did I advocate to you on how to spend your money. 
  • Options
    BOZZCO said:

Unfortunately I could only smash the agree button on this one time!  Well said 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻