Options

#OneVoiceTSB

Comments

• Options
    BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    DFBB - thank you for clarification.

1. I understand now and yes I have had a few examples where I didn’t receive my boost while manually at the plate .. I think it was late innings and it was in the ninth. CS said it was a % of when it would kick in not an increase in hit/power.

2. CS is not always very helpful see #1 and a few other time where one CS pretty much just said it is what it is... re submit and fully understanding and problem resolved.

3. I always just assume they are better then me and move on. I have seen what you can do if you have the money and don’t care... but not denying it’s out there

4. To be honest I like classic woh because it allows me to get who ever I want capped and then have enough resources for the rest of the week.  To me there really is no other resource positive event.  I usually play classic to up my cash as well. WOH is really the only event that I feel like I’m playing. I also play my playoff games each D6 cycle.   Other then that I just grind turneys and bonus games, there really is no goal. I think that’s why I switched to more club events at least there is a purpose. This leading to my disappointment with rewards. I know a lot of people think you just throw money at it.... but it takes soooo much time as well. Just getting to 500mil was silly amounts of gold and time.  Anyway. Thanks for taking the time to answer. Hopefully you can help us club guys when your being heard
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    Not that my club could ever dream of a top 5 weekend finish which takes a tremendous effort but the return on investment when u combine your time and resources spent certainly doesn’t seem worth it to me. That being said we have come in first on occasion and the feeling of winning while grinding all day certainly gives me a sense of accomplishment. I’m not sure why each of us play the game-the are many different reasons but it’s obvious that we all enjoy and are somewhat passionate about it or we wouldn’t play. This forum is full of great advice and I appreciate the fact that we have a spot to go to for tips or advise. Happy tappin to all
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    BOZZCO said:
    ...to me there really is no other resource positive event. 
    There are multiple things wrong with this (true) statement. 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    BOZZCO said:
    ...to me there really is no other resource positive event. 
    There are multiple things wrong with this (true) statement. 
    This week alone is a great example. 

WOH- gained more of everything than I put in
    Prime- had a bonus player from the WOH prize, free tier 6
    Royale- same as WOH
    thursday- could have been same as Tuesday had I not helped others 
  • Options
    lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    One thing positive about this year is the Customer Service. It is easy to complain about them but it is a lot better this year. This morning my game lagged while looking at how many ice wraps I had left and I brought 3 franchise coins for 800 gold...which is a lot of gold for me since I am in gold and don't spend money. I was completely ready to walk away from the game since I figured CS would tell me to bad. But within a few hours of submitting a ticket, i got the gold added back.
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @mythicaldragon Thank you. 

DFBB said:
    @DFBB early you said issues that affect myself or 100% of others? And that was in regards to what id like to see improved. While it would be hard to narrow in on exactly what affects 100% of users. Everyone has their opinion of course  your issues aren’t my issues just like anyone else. With that said im just merely trying to help and bring issues that I’ve heard the past couple years and continue to hear daily. Why im disregarded as if I’m not worthy to be posting on here is childish and pathetic.  I’m not in the glu mobile “click” I get it. Don’t wanna be lol If you have been playing the past few years and been on any social network it’s not hard to understand what those issues are. I find it very disappointing that you are not willing to admit the things I’ve said aren’t and haven’t been nearly everyone’s complaints for the past couple years.  It’s also extremely disappointing you are on the vip counsel. I don’t mean that to be rude I’m just honest. Good luck and hopefully you get the issues YOU want resolved. Cheers 🍻 
  • Options
    DFBB said:

DFBB said:
    @DFBB early you said issues that affect myself or 100% of others? And that was in regards to what id like to see improved. While it would be hard to narrow in on exactly what affects 100% of users. Everyone has their opinion of course  your issues aren’t my issues just like anyone else. With that said im just merely trying to help and bring issues that I’ve heard the past couple years and continue to hear daily. Why im disregarded as if I’m not worthy to be posting on here is childish and pathetic.  I’m not in the glu mobile “click” I get it. Don’t wanna be lol If you have been playing the past few years and been on any social network it’s not hard to understand what those issues are. I find it very disappointing that you are not willing to admit the things I’ve said aren’t and haven’t been nearly everyone’s complaints for the past couple years.  It’s also extremely disappointing you are on the vip counsel. I don’t mean that to be rude I’m just honest. Good luck and hopefully you get the issues YOU want resolved. Cheers 🍻 
    I think the reason I don’t like people just complaining on here is because it is just that, complaining. 

If I have a problem at work and I go home and complain to my wife, sure she might understand, but she can’t fix the problem. She might even say “have you talked to your boss about this?”  

If if you have a complaint about Glu, talk to Glu about it through CS. I see enough whining in my life (I teach elementary PE).  

While your complaints may be valid, I can’t fix them. Neither can anyone else who has commented on this thread. Take your problems to the people who can fix them. 

If you talk to CS like you talk to people I’ve seen here, I’m sure you aren’t getting as much help as you would like. Take the high road and be pleasant instead of demeaning. 
  • Options
    effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Different teams have different issues. Silver vs. gold vs. plat vs. diamond. Spenders vs. grinders. I know a lot of people are both. Some don’t have the money to spend, some don’t have the time. Some have both, some have neither. Sometimes we get screwed on boxes sometimes we score. (Sorry if this is starting to sound like a dr Seuss book) My point is, if you spend and aren’t getting what you want out of the game, stop spending. If your strategy isn’t working, change it. If you don’t spend time or money and aren’t happy, I don’t know what to tell you. As for me...... 
  • Options
    Different teams have different issues. Silver vs. gold vs. plat vs. diamond. Spenders vs. grinders. I know a lot of people are both. Some don’t have the money to spend, some don’t have the time. Some have both, some have neither. Sometimes we get screwed on boxes sometimes we score. (Sorry if this is starting to sound like a dr Seuss book) My point is, if you spend and aren’t getting what you want out of the game, stop spending. If your strategy isn’t working, change it. If you don’t spend time or money and aren’t happy, I don’t know what to tell you. As for me...... 
    Blackout is pretty hardcore. Make sure someone is there to make sure you are ok please. :)
  • Options
    Blackout is pretty hardcore. Make sure someone is there to make sure you are ok please. :)
    Always responsibly. Just don’t drink and tap. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    DFBB said:

DFBB said:
    I think the reason I don’t like people just complaining on here is because it is just that, complaining. 

If I have a problem at work and I go home and complain to my wife, sure she might understand, but she can’t fix the problem. She might even say “have you talked to your boss about this?”  

If if you have a complaint about Glu, talk to Glu about it through CS. I see enough whining in my life (I teach elementary PE).  

While your complaints may be valid, I can’t fix them. Neither can anyone else who has commented on this thread. Take your problems to the people who can fix them. 

If you talk to CS like you talk to people I’ve seen here, I’m sure you aren’t getting as much help as you would like. Take the high road and be pleasant instead of demeaning. 
    Exactly how am I being demeaning? Is it because I have a opinion and i am passionate about a game that I invest my hard earned money into? I thought this thread was for discussion/issues with the game? So i shouldn’t be complaining on a thread created basically for complaints?? I hope to never see you complain on this thread 😉. I thought the 2019 vip counsel members wanted to hear our complaints?? It seems some of them aren’t willing to even recognize our complaints as real problems. That’s ok 👍🏻 nobody is mad here or at least I’m not. I’m assuming you said I’m being demeaning because I said I was disappointed with dbff and that he was on vip counsel? I’m not really sure what I did wrong? Yes sure I’m disappointed I was hopeful there would be someone there to represent the majority like myself. He’s unwilling to see the problems everyone is screaming about and that is ok 👍🏻. No big deal man really! lol no reason to be upset it’s just a discussion. We can disagree and still be respectful. Who was I rude to on here? You said “if you talk to CS like I’ve seen you talk to other people on here”. When was I out of line? I don’t think I ever was. I’m a big boy when I have problems in the real world I deal with them but if someone openly tells me let’s talk about it maybe I can help you. Which is what I thought this thread was for...... 🤔 Anyway have good night 👍🏻
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    My God the drama is real up in here. I hear you guys. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having concerns about the game, especially since we all invest time and money into playing.  

I am making a list from houmys post to try to address every concern. I can make a few notes from this post as well. Will Glu listen? Thats totally up to them. 

FYI Houmy always has concerns with the game. Same concerns as most of you. If you guys haven’t noticed, then you aren’t paying attention. 
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I do want to address something else. The Undertaker is the best wrestler ever! Fight me! 🙃
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @snowy24 "Good God almighty, good God almighty! That killed eem! As God as my witness, he's broken in half!" 😂😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    There's also a suggestions/feedback thread that is supposed to be the home of constructive criticism and ideas to improve the game 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    snowy24 said:
    I do want to address something else. The Undertaker is the best wrestler ever! Fight me! 🙃
    Ultimate Warrior! 

(Points subtracted from Taker for that lame-ass biker character they forced on him)
  • Options
    Cooz19 said:
    snowy24 said:
    Ultimate Warrior! 

(Points subtracted from Taker for that lame-ass biker character they forced on him)
    @UltimateWarrior
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Lol Undertaker is  in the top 10 wrestlers of All Time but he's Far from the best that ever done it. John Cena, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold just to name a few.

snowy24 said:

• Options
    Lol Undertaker is  in the top 10 wrestlers of All Time but he's Far from the best that ever done it. John Cena, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold just to name a few.

snowy24 said:

The last few years have done a lot of damage to him, perception wise. 
  • Options
    Goldberg-that’s all I need to say
  • Options

snowy24 said:

Oh come ON, @UltimateWarrior! Cena?!? That's recency bias defined. He couldn't hold the tights of The Rock, Hogan, Flair, Brett Hart, Macho Man OR the Undertaker! He's not even a Sgt. Slaughter! 😂
  • Options

• Options
    I'm a little concerned that Mick Foley has yet to be mentioned 🤔
  • Options
    I'm a little concerned that Mick Foley has yet to be mentioned 🤔
    Im a little concerned that u mentioned him

• Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

Always responsibly. Just don’t drink and tap. 
    Better than getting a GVWD (grinding vids while driving).
  • Options

Better than getting a GVWD (grinding vids while driving).
    Anheuser Busch would like to remind you to always have a designated grinder. 
  • Options
    @2003cobra that man would do anything. his stuff in Japan and the ecw was just pure madness 😂 meanwhile, Goldberg just tackled people all day long and for some reason everybody was excited about that 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Anybody that had a finishing move of shoving his hand which was covered by a sock down someone’s throat should be high on the list. He was incredibly entertaining
  • Options
    @2003cobra that man would do anything. his stuff in Japan and the ecw was just pure madness 😂 meanwhile, Goldberg just tackled people all day long and for some reason everybody was excited about that 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Goldberg's intensity came through your TV, which was why he was entertaining.  Whether it was promos or matches, he was always intense. I lived in England during his main run and we didn’t get WCW over there unfortunately. 
  • Options
    I'm heavily biased against WCW, I'll admit it. I just never liked it for whatever reason 🤷🏻‍♂️