Options

#OneVoiceTSB

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I was also at the 1999 Royal rumble in Anaheim where the Rock and mankind had their I quit match, so I'm a little fond of Mick Foley 🙃
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    That’s about his long it’s been since I’ve watched wrestling
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I haven't watched anything in probably 15 years, not counting old stuff on YouTube.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    I had a hard time watching it when hacksaw Jim Duggans 2x4 looked like foam instead of wood. Wood wouldn’t bend that way. 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Reading this thread just reinforces that there is more than one way to play.  It never fails to surprise me at how much some guys spend (got no issues with that) and how many guys think they know the “right” way to play.  

Personally I prefer to grind and spend as little as possible, currently I am in about $150 and I’m gold 82k.  I would just like to throw my support behind @DFBB and his point on transperancy, AMEN BROTHER!!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    @retirepujols @Bigpredfan Goldberg never had a huge amount of respect among wrestlers because he was never very good technically. He was a chiseled and imposing former football player. A good athlete but nowhere near the athlete as other former football players like The Rock, Lux Luger and Ahmed. 

Foley, though...few were ever better in the ring.