Options

#OneVoiceTSB

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The attitude era was something else @Bigpredfan. I can't stand to watch any wrassling nowadays, but as a youngster the attitude era was everything. Well, besides when Mae Young showed her rack 🤮
    Dude she gave birth to a hand!
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Cooz19 said:

I understand the difference. I’ve played without spending before. But I think you have me confused with @retirepujols as I think he was the one who said he spent that much. I’m no where near close to that number, in fact I’m under half for sure. 
    @Bigpredfan @retirepujols my apologies guys. Appreciate both of ya. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @Bigpredfan that's right! A hand! 😂😂😂😂😂 Poor Mark Henry 🤦🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @Cooz19, just different people seeing different things differently 😵 the little I played of 18 was f2p, and for a while in 19 I was only $5 in just so I wasn't bombarded by 🤬 ads. I understand f2p is a whole different animal. I'm not sure f2p players should expect to compete with the whales too often, though. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    DFBB said:
    A few things to address, but I have to be brief:

@mythicaldragon I don't care how you spend your gold, but Glu does. If you don't grasp that concept, we need to agree to disagree because we will be running in circles. 
    I've also stated my issues several times over the years. However, just for you, here's a recap:

1)Transparency
    2)Consistent CS
    3)Anti hacking measures
    4)Game balance

@BOZZCO What's your username? 
    @DFBB Oh I grasp the concept like I said if u didn’t care you wouldn’t comment. Are you sure you aren’t a politician? You would make a good one! 👍🏻 Vaguely touching on issues ⬆️ but never hitting home with real issues. I mean you can’t even admit that event rewards are garbage!! C’mon man!  That’s a huge issue everyone can agree on. 🤨 Fence straddler. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DFBB said:

@mythicaldragon I don't care how you spend your gold, but Glu does. If you don't grasp that concept, we need to agree to disagree because we will be running in circles. 
    I've also stated my issues several times over the years. However, just for you, here's a recap:

1)Transparency
    2)Consistent CS
    3)Anti hacking measures
    4)Game balance

@DFBB Oh I grasp the concept like I said if u didn’t care you wouldn’t comment. Are you sure you aren’t a politician? You would make a good one! 👍🏻 Vaguely touching on issues ⬆️ but never hitting home with real issues. I mean you can’t even admit that event rewards are garbage!! C’mon man!  That’s a huge issue everyone can agree on. 🤨 Fence straddler. 
    Real issues? You mean, issues that directly affect you? Or issues that affects 100% of the users?  
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    In the mid 90’s, WWE was awful. But Vince never changes anything. It was bad from 1993-1996. 

Then when Vince started losing viewers to WCW, he changed how the shows were running. Changed the product, and then won the Monday Night Wars. 

Did people complain from 93-96?  Sure!  Did he change anything until he was losing business?  Nope. Complaining is an action that has little to no effect on the bottom line. When people are acting in a way that hurts Glu’s business, then change will happen. 
    So in this extremely self-serving version of events, McMahon was SMART not to have listened to customers? 
  • Options

• Options
    Cooz19 said:
    In the mid 90’s, WWE was awful. But Vince never changes anything. It was bad from 1993-1996. 

Then when Vince started losing viewers to WCW, he changed how the shows were running. Changed the product, and then won the Monday Night Wars. 

Did people complain from 93-96?  Sure!  Did he change anything until he was losing business?  Nope. Complaining is an action that has little to no effect on the bottom line. When people are acting in a way that hurts Glu’s business, then change will happen. 
    So in this extremely self-serving version of events, McMahon was SMART not to have listened to customers? 
    That’s not what I said. I said he didn’t make changes until his pocket was affected. 
  • Options
    @retirepujols they (me/us) definitely shouldn't expect to compete at the level of those paying a bunch, just as a coach passenger shouldn't expect free drinks and a flight attendant at their beck and call. But if you drop the coach passengers off a mile from the gate so the first class passengers can have more room, your coach passengers will go away. Hard to make money without them. Give first class a better experience for more money. Don't ignore coach. 
  • Options
    Agreed @Cooz19. I wouldn't mind those free drinks in coach, though 😂🍻
  • Options
    Cooz19 said:
    @retirepujols they (me/us) definitely shouldn't expect to compete at the level of those paying a bunch, just as a coach passenger shouldn't expect free drinks and a flight attendant at their beck and call. But if you drop the coach passengers off a mile from the gate so the first class passengers can have more room, your coach passengers will go away. Hard to make money without them. Give first class a better experience for more money. Don't ignore coach. 
    If you make more money by making more room for 1st class seats by getting rid of all the coach passengers then you make more money!
  • Options
    Also agreed @Bigpredfan. Case of two sides both being right? 
  • Options
    TheBunnyTheBunny Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I find it pretty funny that everyone who was hating on this post helped make it one of the most active on the forums lol. 
  • Options
    TheBunnyTheBunny Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    This is exactly the point. Every business knows it is more expensive to gain a new customer than retain a loyal one. Maybe he didn’t lose business immediately, but he had to invest a lot more money in gaining new customers in the end. 

Heres the problem. GLU makes its money from the VIPs. The average player doesn’t spend money or spends very little. We can complain about GLU all we want, but the reality is that the issue lies with the VIPs. The disposable income that most VIPs spend on this game proves in and of itself that they don’t care as much about these issues as the regular player. They can use money to solve their problems. As long as the VIPs put out, the issues that the majority sees as big problems will NEVER be addressed. 
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I really don’t see the point of y’all going back and forth. Everyone is going to have a different thought process. It’s kind of hard to change people’s minds...Politicians have been trying to do it for years...
  • Options
    I really don’t see the point of y’all going back and forth. Everyone is going to have a different thought process. It’s kind of hard to change people’s minds...Politicians have been trying to do it for years...
    Because it’s better than dusting and vacuuming?  

I’m actually not trying to change people’s minds as much as I am trying to show a different perspective, just like others are. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:

1)Transparency
    2)Consistent CS
    3)Anti hacking measures
    4)Game balance

Real issues? You mean, issues that directly affect you? Or issues that affects 100% of the users?  
    @DFBB absolutely I believe the issues I have spoken about greatly impact 90% tsb 19 customers. The fact that you don’t agree shows how out of touch you are with other Tsb customers. I mean have you been on any social media outlet??? 🤨 U must live under a rock dude. Without a doubt I’ve heard more people complain about rewards, garbage players, horrible odds, game crashing, incompetent customer service, price gouging etc. Transparency??? WTH?
    I mean really you should be a politician.  Yet you are not willing to admit any of this as a major complaints. You will fit right in at glu head quarters! 👍🏻👍🏻 Fence straddler 
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:

1)Transparency
    2)Consistent CS
    3)Anti hacking measures
    4)Game balance

@DFBB absolutely I believe the issues I have spoken about greatly impact 90% tsb 19 customers. The fact that you don’t agree shows how out of touch you are with other Tsb customers. I mean have you been on any social media outlet??? 🤨 U must live under a rock dude. Without a doubt I’ve heard more people complain about rewards, garbage players, horrible odds, game crashing, incompetent customer service, price gouging etc. Transparency??? WTH?
    I mean really you should be a politician.  Yet you are not willing to admit any of this as a major complaints. You will fit right in at glu head quarters! 👍🏻👍🏻 Fence straddler 
    You know, with all those issues I don’t understand why people still play......

horrible odds???  These odds are the best we have ever had. Last year it was 2.5% for any speciality player. 
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @Bigpredfan dusting and vacuuming?! That’s what the wife is for! No I’m jk(she would kick my ass) but y’all are right we come together we can make a change
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    no comment, or I will get ridiculed. I just remember the days when this forum was pretty much dead and it was just a few main guys  who helped each other out with the game. I met  @Bigpredfan and @Houmy through these forums a long time ago and we have all been buds ever since.. Then everyone heard about how someone who wont be named made VIP without spending the magical number needed and BOOM. We are filled with hundred of new people. Nuff said.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    @mythicaldragon Thank you. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @mythicaldragon most of the Facebook complaints I've seen seem to be from people that barely play the game- #1 complaint on the FB page is their free gifts weren't good enough. I wouldn't pay any attention to that noise if I was involved with Glu either 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    There are obviously many ways to play the game.  In fairness DFBB I’m not 100% what transparency is ( other then those cheap yoga pants and heavy set chicks) and your other concerns might not be high on my list or many others in this thread... but I will acknowledge that I do enjoy your posts and always took comfort in the fact I wasn’t the only one trying to cap my keepers in diamond.  emjoy the vip council. It is pretty cool to get the invite 👍
  • Options
    Yeah to be fair this forum is a haven of enlightenment compared to the Facebook posts. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    If you make more money by making more room for 1st class seats by getting rid of all the coach passengers then you make more money!
    Let's give it a shot and see how it works! 

If making more seats at an cost lower than what you'll sell them for, and ensures you sell all of them, you'd be right. Building more premium seats at WNBA games doesn't get people to buy more premium seats. 
  • Options
    @BOZZCO those yoga pants are such a blessing, yet such a curse 👼👹
  • Options
    BOZZCO said:
    There are obviously many ways to play the game.  In fairness DFBB I’m not 100% what transparency is ( other then those cheap yoga pants and heavy set chicks) and your other concerns might not be high on my list or many others in this thread... but I will acknowledge that I do enjoy your posts and always took comfort in the fact I wasn’t the only one trying to cap my keepers in diamond.  emjoy the vip council. It is pretty cool to get the invite 👍
    I haven’t talked to him about it, but I believe transparency is admitting when they make a mistake and then fixing the issue. Being up front about it. 

If they want to experiment, say so in the news. I feel they have done better here this year
  • Options
    BOZZCO said:
    @BOZZCO Let me clarify some of my views:

1)Transparency-
    Currently, we have theories about which skills turn on, off, or even if they work at all. We also have pennants that guys grind for and pay for without any concrete evidence that it even works. There have also been conflicting information about how pennants work and bottom line, we're left with theories. This applies to many things as well, including the rebracketing of Royale. 

2)Consistent CS-
    Unfortunately, getting a 'good' CS agent is similar to getting a good pull. Often, the difference between getting an issue resolved and getting the cold shoulder(cookie cutter response) is simply the agent that happens to pull your ticket. On top of that, we're often given conflicting information. As you can imagined or likely experienced, this can be a very frustrating experience. CS is the lifeline for just about every tsb player and imo, they need tbe prioritized.

3)Anti Hacking Measures-
    The elephant is that room has always been that different guys play by different rules. I don't necessarily fault them with that position, but I strongly disagree with it. I'm one of the most competitive guys you'll meet, but I steer clear of 'competing' in TSB for this very reason. 

4)Game Balance-
    It refers to the difficulty of events as well as reward structure. Without getting too detailed, this would include WoH, season mode, and CvC. As is, weekend events offer a poor reward/resource return. In contrast, solo CvC clubs are amazing in terms of value. While I benefit greatly from the current system, I don't believe it's an ideal system. 

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Nevermind. Much more specific above