Options

No!

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Let me know how that site works for you.... Hopefully all the games and apps I've downloaded are available for you....
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Well I don't have the r300. I am at 700 gold, wish me luck!

I don't have that one either.... Forgot about that one. May try to get that one as well. Good luck buddy.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Yea good luck to you as well ( lol autocorrect tryes to say something weird" your *** we'll" idk what it thought I wanted to type lol)

I downloaded the tapjoy app and it is already very very helpful, but I still haven't seen the game downloads. Gonna keep exploring but this was a great suggestion thanks!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Awesome I now see the swag bucks offer, this has like so many more offers I'm gonna be rich!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Swag bucks is easy to do... You'll have 36 golds in no time! The games will show up, I've been getting gol from this site for about 2 months now so the games I first downloaded were probably only available at the time. That's why I wanted to know how it would go for you. There's always games so keep checking it as often as you can.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I just downloaded the Tapjoy app also. The app shows all of the offers that gave you gold and also shows pending offers.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Yup. That app for some reason kept crashing on me so I don't even use it anymore.... Have u been on that website for a while too shep?
  • Options
    Dude once you have an account to to the website, not the app, and there are the downloads!!!! Bro so much gold I'm smiling ear rocear, and yea swagbucks was quick already done
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Glad I could help!
  • Options
    Wow I can't believe there is a bible app lol, and I never thought I would be downloading it... But if it means I can get gold..
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I downloaded some dress up a pony game for a little girl lol..... Anything for gold!
  • Options
    Remember someone saying the hotels.com didn't work for them, but it worked for me... And with the app I can verify which ones have paid me so I know which apps I can delete :) already gotten 100 gold
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Haha. I am not married, but If I were, I would be in some **** tomorrow... I have downloaded a bunch of dating apps lol, really everything I see I download at this point
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Wow! That's how it was when I first used the site. I could not believe all the gold I got :)
  • Options
    Lol what in the world is selfieclub.. Guess I will join
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Lol! I'm married and made a fake profile on zoosk to get the gold offered there lol
  • Options
    Jus in case my nephew come over, now I have bible for kids
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Yea zoosk was the highest paying offer I ever did. I have an old credit card that is in the name of Steak 'n Shake, it has no money on it, but it works for those free ones that need a credit card :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I haven't seen selfie club lol. Enjoy the site and rack up the gold buddy!
  • Options
    Thanks Eli. I never actually went to the Tapjoy website. I already got 60 gold in just a few minutes. The hotel.com for 42 gold just needed to be downloaded.
  • Options
    Man, I'm getting jealous here lol just kidding. Glad you guys are racking up that gold!
  • Options
    Yea hotels was best, they are all the same I am at 250 gold in a short time. I'm gonna be really mad if they put an app that isn't free cause I am just blowing through them I don't think my thumb will stop in time if it costs money
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Just broke 300 and wanted to point out that every single offer has worked. I just download 5 or 6 and then go open them and not allow notifiction and scroll around for maybe 10 secs in the app then on to the next one
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    That is freakin cool! It'll dry up like the free offers from the game but you should enjoy a huge bounty for the meantime. I've done so many offers I couldn't tell you if I did the hotels one or not lol.
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Just broke 300 and wanted to point out that every single offer has worked. I just download 5 or 6 and then go open them and not allow notifiction and scroll around for maybe 10 secs in the app then on to the next one

That's what I did too. Never had an issue with the offers from this site not paying either.
  • Options
    Good tip DJ. I have been downloading them one at a time and then opening up the ad. A bit time consuming. Im already at 150 gold and still a ton of apps to be downloaded.
  • Options
    Yea I went from 683 to 1108 and still going... I feel spoiled now thing cause the rewards are lower toward the end. I only see payout of 2 3 and 5 now. And I'm like boohoo I wish it were more, wheras I usually would be chopping at the bit for ads so easy that pay 5 gold lol. So I made 4 maybe 500 off these in an hour. Plus the app has more ads, like the 36 gold swagbucks I did :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    They almost got me! Not that it woulda been that bad, but there is a "dragon isle blue" app that gives 36 and cost a dollar.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    That's a good deal. I bought that game for a buck
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Good tip DJ. I have been downloading them one at a time and then opening up the ad. A bit time consuming. Im already at 150 gold and still a ton of apps to be downloaded.

You're gonna pass me up on gold real quick! I'm very surprised you haven't been on this site shep...