Options

No!

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Haha the kmart and Sears pay 2 again!!! His has been a great 2 days.

I just got a bunch more gold today. I think about 120. And I only did ones that werent there yesterday. I still haven't even bothered to do the play to level 5 offers, but I will, I was just busy today. And my phone was dead, also I haven't reported any of my failed offers, but I will be doing that tomoro as we'll.

As for the event, I'm working on it, just stuck without energy, but that 79 gold was a bargain haha
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Are the offers the same on both iPad and iPhone? If not how do they differ? And stupid question, but are club hunts available for both? Looking to get a Apple device, my brother swears by his iPad mini. Seriously thinking about it, my kindle has only I game (DH) the rest is books and 2 magazines. I have 2 fishing and hunting apps on there as well, getting a bit full! Thanks for any input fellas! :) T.F.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Are the offers the same on both iPad and iPhone? If not how do they differ? And stupid question, but are club hunts available for both? Looking to get a Apple device, my brother swears by his iPad mini. Seriously thinking about it, my kindle has only I game (DH) the rest is books and 2 magazines. I have 2 fishing and hunting apps on there as well, getting a bit full! Thanks for any input fellas! :) T.F.

The offers should be the same on both the iPhone and iPad since they would both use Tapjoy. And club hunts would be on both.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I've had some offers that didn't honor their reward as well. I clicked on the missing gold? tab on the bottom of the offers page and submitted a form. One took almost 3 weeks to receive the gold even after submitting all they asked for. It's worth a shot for you to submit a form as well. I've submitted about 6 or 7, and all but 1 eventually credited my gold.

Thanks for the tip. I sent a report and got an email in less than 12 hours. I sent them a screenshot of the app on my phone and in less than 24 hours I got the credits. I didn't even know you could submit a report like that. Thanks again.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Thanks for the tip. I sent a report and got an email in less than 12 hours. I sent them a screenshot of the app on my phone and in less than 24 hours I got the credits. I didn't even know you could submit a report like that. Thanks again.

Awesome! Glad I could help :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    wsmitty01wsmitty01 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Tapjoy crashes on Android tablet,anyone else?
  • Options
    Thanks sheppeck, it's also good to know how to accumulate gold in all of these threads, you guys are on top of you game! Well after thinking about it I'm going to go with the iPad mini, I hope it's good decision. Need it more for others reasons but if I intend to play DH on it (and I will) I have these threads to look back on for tips or how-to on Apple device! Thanks again. T.F.
  • Options
    cabbagecabbage Registered Users 16 Posts
    Thanks for the headsup on mytapjoy. Lots of easy gold.
  • Options
    You're welcome.... I thought everyone knew about it.
  • Options
    You're welcome.... I thought everyone knew about it.

I really don't think to many people new about Tapjoy.com considering all the people complaining about how hard it is to get gold. I still have a lot more offers to do. And more offers keep being added everyday.
  • Options
    Yup. Same here. Like I said I've been using this for gold for months now so I'm only able to do the new offers an I've already gotten over 80 gold bars today just from those :)

This has turned out to be one of the best threads ever, right?
  • Options
    This has been the best thread ever.
  • Options
    lol all from a complaint about Kmart add dropping to 1 gold bar! Thanks DjRadNad!
  • Options
    What makes it funny is that the sears and kmart ads are back up to 2 gold. I am getting those ads every hour again.
  • Options
    I'm gonna bank on those as long as I can!
  • Options
    I just hope that's the case when I get on board with Apple iPad!
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the my tapjoy app on my iPad and my iPhone, but I'm getting the same exact offers that are on the DH free gold offers. I have not found any games to download!!!
  • Options
    Los wrote: »
    Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the my tapjoy app on my iPad and my iPhone, but I'm getting the same exact offers that are on the DH free gold offers. I have not found any games to download!!!

You have to open up safari and go to my.tapjoy.com
    There you will find the apps available for download with gold rewards
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I just hope that's the case when I get on board with Apple iPad!

They are paying customers to tapjoy...... They shoul be there all the time.... The longer you take the more you're missing out :)
  • Options
    This has been the greatest discovery in my dh2014 career. Thanks again Eli.

I went from 20-30 gold a day to 70 plus the initial boost of 1k !

And no Eli none of us knew about this, no wonder you have so much gold lol. Now I just need to find out how to get gold on trial pay for iOS :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    You have to open up safari and go to my.tapjoy.com
    There you will find the apps available for download with gold rewards

Don't go to my.tapjoy.com. Just tapjoy.com from the device your using. I followed the same advise and going to the my.tapjoy.com just goes to the app. Then I tried just tapjoy.com and holy moly the apps to download. Yee haw
  • Options
    As long as it works :)
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Don't go to my.tapjoy.com. Just tapjoy.com from the device your using. I followed the same advise and going to the my.tapjoy.com just goes to the app. Then I tried just tapjoy.com and holy moly the apps to download. Yee haw
    Between the videos and the Tapjoy apps, I have accumulated 150 gold bars today. I love it!!
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    It really is amazing how many offers there were for 14 gold for just downloading an app. The hardest offer I did was Haunted House for 18 gold. It took me 20 minutes to go the required 500 meters to get the gold.
  • Options
    Yea that was tough 500 meters but I must say I enjoyed it once I figured out how to swipe for each obstacle and enemy
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I was just curious if any of you guys ran into any viruses on your iPhone or ipad doing all of those surveys and downloading games? I'm assuming that you uninstall the game after you received your gold. And has any of these surveys or insurance quotes given you any problems? Just trying to gather as much knowledge as I can before I buy my iPad! Don't get me wrong my kindle is great! I just finished my last needed bounty(bring it bub) now just waiting for region 11, but my storage is getting full and I don't what it to crash. That's why the iPad. Plus I want to play the club hunts :) T.F.
  • Options
    Probably some of you are getting sick of me asking so many questions, but this a big purchase, did lots of research. And your info on DH has been great, much appreciated!! Now just have to find the lowest priced iPad mini, so far it's been Staples, then best buy.
  • Options
    Haven't had an issue at all.... I've downloaded over 200 apps too.
  • Options
    I also haven't had any issues. I don't think there has ever been a case of an iPad or iPhone getting a virus. All of the apps are tested by Apple before they show up in the Apple store.
    I only keep a few of the apps I downloaded. My iPhone is only 16gb.
  • Options
    Yea, I actually liked many of the apps that I downloaded, but eventually deleted them all because I don't really need more things to waste my time on. Gold hunter and deer hunter and dino hunter will be plenty lol.

No viruses, but there was one app that took a very long time to download. And yes you have to download and run them to get the gold for the offers where we actually downloaded them. But they seem to all be safe, but they try to trick you into buying things and stuff, so be careful what you click In the apps. Some of the links open web pages that could potentially open a virus, but that is just my speculation, haven't actually seen any, and that is true of really any link on the internet lol

Feel free to ask questions, I know I am the same way when buying things. I also usually look on craiist and at garage sales for a couple weeks before I but stuff like that in hopes of getting a really good deal.
    Choice Dude on Board