Options

No!

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am hoping my gold I have in DH can be transferred to dino hunter. It probably can't be done but I am hoping.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    they havent said it can be done but i want it to be too. I wish they at least made gold transferable through all games in the deer hunter series (including dino) if not all glu games. but alas, that does not seem like something they would do.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    im not getting the kmart ad anymore, just the sears ad for 1 gold the past 4 hours :(

but I did get some apps to download :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    No more kmart here either... Got a few apps and did a few offers, jumped 500 today. Woot!!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    im not getting the kmart ad anymore, just the sears ad for 1 gold the past 4 hours :(

but I did get some apps to download :)

Same here.
  • Options
    good god eli, you and shep make me feel vfery frustrated, I want the orgulossa ads :( I got about 100, but I did surveys and stuff
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Lol, it's all good Dj..... Just keep doing what you're doing. You'll get up there. I had 6000 before this last event started. Dropped a lot, like down to 3500, I'm over 4800 now
  • Options
    I am up to 5904 gold. I only got 44 gold today. And just did an 11 gold offer on Tapjoy.
    I only do the offers over 4 gold now. I have seen a bunch if times where 2 gold offers turn into 4 gold offers.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I am up to 5904 gold. I only got 44 gold today. And just did an 11 gold offer on Tapjoy.
    I only do the offers over 4 gold now. I have seen a bunch if times where 2 gold offers turn into 4 gold offers.

Yea I told you they do, I first noticed this with offers on trialpay that would never reward me or anyone else, their payout would sky rocket over time since they werent completed often... and with all these 1 gold offers, alot of people just ignore them... I however have done them all and continue to do because I am impatient and sometimes they do just disapear

I know which 11 gold offer you mean lol

I am just now at 2200 again after the 3 new guns, all bought at their lowest prices and no gold upgrades.

so I really am jealous that you get so much more gold then me
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    just got double rewareded for a 14 gold offer, that I had a problem with last week

submitted tapjoy ticket, did the offer again using a different email and it worked, and now they rewarded me for the first time I did it cause I showed the confirmation email from the first email heheehe
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    The Tapjoy service department does seem to be getting better. I got my gold within 10 hours from submitting a trouble ticket for gold I didn't receive.

DJ, Did you do the 57 gold offer for the "on go" survey? I tried to do it and put the info they are looking, but for some reason I never qualify for the survey.
  • Options
    Well my kill total wasn't great today, I ended up with 743 kills, I upped my cash flow 1.045 million but I was happy with my gold hunting today, I gained 649 today.....
  • Options
    Wow 649. Did you do a lot of big offers? I am at 76 gold for the day. Which is my lowest total in about a week. I just recently did three offers worth 10 gold apiece. A few of those seem to show up every day.
  • Options
    lol i failed it as well... I got through about 8 questions. and then they had age categories...

18-23
    24-29
    -
    -
    -
    -

I said 24 -29 and failed, what did you fail on?
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    and you really need to read the directions for the on go ones, they come up every week, and ive failed probably 6/8 cause I would always forget to read them. and this was before I knew i could do the tapjoy website. so If i went back to the directions i would fail anyways lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I think I failed on the question if I owned a business.

I put that I was a partial owner. That survey seems to never work. And I do change up my answers, when of course it even lets me do it again. Which it isn't now.
  • Options
    nope on go only let you do the new one once a week.

sucks i know!

I sad full owner, fully in charge of accounting etc... i got through the 4 questions but it put me into another survey which failed me :(

P.S . where are the surveys that ask which beer i buy lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Wow 649. Did you do a lot of big offers? I am at 76 gold for the day. Which is my lowest total in about a week. I just recently did three offers worth 10 gold apiece. A few of those seem to show up every day.

Yea I did one for protect my ID and the other was road side assistance.... I don't remember the payout on both but it was high and I was able to complete the own your business survey. I think two or three games popped up today over 10 gold bars each as well. Not too shabby of a day.
  • Options
    man I get such a headache from games that aare clearly not made for iphone... this clorox game, took me a couple trys causemy freaking browser url bar thing kept coming up!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I can never complete the Clorox one, the browser always crashes....
  • Options
    I can never complete the Clorox one, the browser always crashes....

isnt it horribly frustrating!!!

that happens on almost every browser game. its making me want more beer
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Yea I did one for protect my ID and the other was road side assistance.... I don't remember the payout on both but it was high and I was able to complete the own your business survey. I think two or three games popped up today over 10 gold bars each as well. Not too shabby of a day.

That protect your id offer required a credit card. I don't like doing those offers because it is only free for the first month. Then if you forget to cancel they charge you.
  • Options
    That protect your id offer required a credit card. I don't like doing those offers because it is only free for the first month. Then if you forget to cancel they charge you.

I wait 3 days to cancel.... Once I sign up for one (of which I use a prepaid card that has no more than 10 bucks on it), I set a reminder on my phone just in case I forget, I also screen shot the phone number to their customer service just in case I find it hard to retrieve the information later.
  • Options
    I dont do any that require credit card or phone verification or speaking to representitive... the only exception is sugarsync basically, cause I can use my empty old paypal account, and unlike most offers they dont verify that it is a working account before rewarding you :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    isnt it horribly frustrating!!!

that happens on almost every browser game. its making me want more beer

I just gave up on the Clorox one.... I'm able to drive the vehicle that picks up packages, I've done it a few times :) with its glitches and all.
  • Options
    haha, i hated that one, I lost my packages alot
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Did u guys get the music party app?? That game is fun! I play it in between deer/gold hunting lol
  • Options
    there were alot of games i liked but since i downloaded so many the first day i had to delete them all... I kept a sudoku app, which is fun but i only get to play it once a day now cause the "energy" cost money or is 1 for daily bonus so gonna delete too... and the infection game which i am also going to delete.

whats the actual name of the music app ? ill give it a whirl
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I didn't see that app. Or at least I don't remember it. Downloaded so many apps lately that it is hard to remember them.
  • Options
    refresh your tapjoy page and tell me if you get the clorox vid, this excited me to see they do vides on here
    Choice Dude on Board