Options

Earning more than 90 gems in Boss Rush!

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    im curious too about the solution, can you pm

i like collecting glu credits for some strange reason.. i spend more time logging onto other glu games to get the daily rewards rather then enjoying it.. good thing about android is glu cash shared with other games

Sent the solution to your PM. Wish i-OS users could use our credits in some other games. I have earned over 20 million coins in EW1 and over 10 million coins in EW2 and they are just taking up space and growing every day!
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    good thing about android is glu cash shared with other games

Shared? Sorry I don't know, EW2 is the only games of Glue I'm playing...
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Sent the solution to your PM. Wish i-OS users could use our credits in some other games. I have earned over 20 million coins in EW1 and over 10 million coins in EW2 and they are just taking up space and growing every day!

Wow! Are you paying for coins and gems? Do you have the sets of Mystery items now? :)
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Wow! Are you paying for coins and gems? Do you have the sets of Mystery items now? :)

Pay? No way! Earn the cash and gems all fair and legal. Time is what I have. Still have over 7000 5th level elements despite using them for upgrades. Have the mystery armor set except for the shoulder, armpiece and axe. Got the Endurance Helmet though, and I like it because if you are killed in battle, you are revived with 10% HP. That saves you 10 gems. I don't think I need what I dont have now, as I can play any game now solo without being killed. What I hate most is the game crashing.

Still get the Dragon and Cobra Lord freezing now and then grrrrrrrr!
  • Options
    Pay? No way! Earn the cash and gems all fair and legal. Time is what I have. Still have over 7000 5th level elements despite using them for upgrades. Have the mystery armor set except for the shoulder, armpiece and axe. Got the Endurance Helmet though, and I like it because if you are killed in battle, you are revived with 10% HP. That saves you 10 gems.

Wow! That's great to hear. Astonishing incredible! I think I'm slow because it takes me 2-3 days before I can have x90 level 5 elements, and more than 80k coins, and when I tried to upgrade my weapon and armor most of the times it fails and it wasted what I've earned in 3 days :(

Here's my current armor and weapon now.
    I don't think I need what I dont have now, as I can play any game now solo without being killed.

Me too I can play the game on solo mission without being killed with my current armors and weapon (link above) ;)
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Finally got mystery armor set and mystery axe . Really did give me a headache cuz i wasted hours and hours of 2 days to get it . Totally worth it though cuz not everyone has the complete set and axe
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Finally got mystery armor set and mystery axe . Really did give me a headache cuz i wasted hours and hours of 2 days to get it . Totally worth it though cuz not everyone has the complete set and axe

It probably can takes 365 days for me to get it maybe once it release to Android because I'm slow at farming and upgrading items (darn the low success rates) ;)
  • Options
    It probably can takes 365 days for me to get it maybe once it release to Android because I'm slow at farming and upgrading items (darn the low success rates) ;)

Yea i hate that u only get a 10-30 percent success rate in the last few so its extra hard to get
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Wow! That's great to hear. Astonishing incredible! I think I'm slow because it takes me 2-3 days before I can have x90 level 5 elements, and more than 80k coins, and when I tried to upgrade my weapon and armor most of the times it fails and it wasted what I've earned in 3 days :(

Here's my current armor and weapon now.

Me too I can play the game on solo mission without being killed with my current armors and weapon (link above) ;)

Great and I think you know that you don't need to own EVERYTHING to play and enjoy the game. It is the satisfaction that you can overcome anything without using underhand methods. It's a great feeling that cheaters don't get and don't understand.

I own the General's Orange and Blue Spears, both maxed out and the Dragon's Bane (I dumped 2, 1 accidently before this present one. But I still use the Breaker though by stats it is the weakest of the lot. I find the axe and spears next to useless.

Strange as it may seem, I have played a level 57 player using Sickles in Boss Rush 4 and he breezed thru it without a scratch. And another time a level 70 player with the spear and he too crushed the Cobra Lords like ants. Their Health Meter remained full all the time!

Stranger things may still happen.
  • Options
    I can kill 2 cobras at a time and have them not even touch me and if they do its usually almost nothing . Im level 70 too . Before when i was level 57 and had normal armor they would take away about 25 percent of my life but now they do little to no damage to me (if they can even hit me)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I can kill 2 cobras at a time and have them not even touch me and if they do its usually almost nothing . Im level 70 too . Before when i was level 57 and had normal armor they would take away about 25 percent of my life but now they do little to no damage to me (if they can even hit me)

Well, WOW, GOSH, OMG, the stranger thing I mentioned earlier has HAPPENED!
  • Options
    Well, WOW, GOSH, OMG, the stranger thing I mentioned earlier has HAPPENED!

Lol i really cant tell if its sarcasm or just u really actin excited xD haha
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    KBkush88KBkush88 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey man can i get the solution too please thank you
  • Options
    lankzlankz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can you Pm me the solution please and could you also give me advice on farming.

Thank you in advance
  • Options
    KBkush88 wrote: »
    Hey man can i get the solution too please thank you

Solution to what? Don't know if ur asking me or someone else
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    KBkush88 wrote: »
    Hey man can i get the solution too please thank you[/QUOTE

To KBkush88 and lankz

The solution has been sent to your PM.
  • Options
    d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hi lauapik. Can i share how to get more than 90 gems daily?

I know how to do it. Very easy I uksed to player that with others player.

d1n143
  • Options
    d1n143 wrote: »

d1n143

You.can share it (: I know how to get about 90 gems or more too. So you can just post it
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    d1n143 wrote: »

d1n143

Sure, go ahead and share it. I don't own the solution. Just enjoy the game!
  • Options
    Hi lauapik can I post the solution on my Tumblr along with the screens of my warrior fighting in Boss Rush? :)
  • Options
    Hi lauapik can I post the solution on my Tumblr along with the screens of my warrior fighting in Boss Rush? :)

Im pretty sure he said yes . He wont sue you if you do it (hopefully he wont :p ) so go ahead
    IMG%5D
  • Options

Of course! I don't own the solution. No need for any permission. Just enjoy the game!
  • Options
    Of course! I don't own the solution. No need for any permission. Just enjoy the game!

Lol if you did i dont think u would have even mentioned it or how to get them haha .
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Lol if you did i dont think u would have even mentioned it or how to get them haha .

I was wrong about earning 290 gems per day. Actually you can earn 292 gems. But then the 2 gems are from daily Quest. You still haven't confirmed that you can earn 480 gems per day in Boss Rush in your earlier post claim. Even if you cannot we will still proclaim thee as the Supreme Grand Lord of the Entire Dragon Lord of the Universe with your score of 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 points for Dragon Slayer in the Game Centre. Hail to Thee Dragon Warrior!
  • Options
    Even if you cannot we will still proclaim thee as the Supreme Grand Lord of the Entire Dragon Lord of the Universe with your score of 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 points for Dragon Slayer in the Game Centre. Hail to Thee Dragon Warrior!

It's over 9 billiooooooooooooon! :D Hail! =)
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    That is quite the score!! I'm surprised it even fits on the game screen......lol;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    Hail to Thee Dragon Warrior!

I wanna see whose that three! Can you post the screens? :D
  • Options
    JonslymagnusJonslymagnus Registered Users 30 Posts
    Well..if everyone knows the sollution, then no one will earn 290 gems:) so maybe its best to keep it a secret? But i guess not everyone is using the forums anyways:)
  • Options
    Well..if everyone knows the sollution, then no one will earn 290 gems:) so maybe its best to keep it a secret? But i guess not everyone is using the forums anyways:)

Ye that makes me think twice if I'll blog the solution or let it be private. Btw, it's 92 the normal gems you can earn a day in offline mode hehe
  • Options

Even if everyone knows the solution, not everyone can earn the 290 gems a day. It's very difficult and takes quite some time to achieve this. And you have problems like the partner leaving the game before the next game, games crashing and partners trying to be heroes and causing loss of resources etc. and you have to be host and can't afford to be killed or else you lose more gems than you gain. You must have a partner who studies and understands the game.

The reason I did not post the solution is because some players may want to think out the solution. It's fun to think out solutions for yourself, at least for me. I have provided the solution for those who PM me and they are mighty pleased. Answered all the msg.

Believe me, you have to EARN the 290 gems. But you can still earn quite a lot if you use your brains and not be too greedy. Know your own strengths and weaknesses.