Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Not top weapon, but probably 1 grade lower. It upgrades with demon champion reagent. It's on my mage now, u can go take a look.

Yes, cyclops/Nian drop the lvl 31 weapons. The top right now is 36 I believe.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »

Nian also drops the Lv36 weapon. See the picture I posted a few page earlier.
  • Options
    UtzimekanismUtzimekanism Registered Users 17 Posts
    found mine from my first nian kill :-)

and nerfed mage vs hellboy 23secs :-)
  • Options
    found mine from my first nian kill :-)

and nerfed mage vs hellboy 23secs :-)

That's pretty awesome! I'll have to check out your gear soon lol to see how much further I have to go :P
  • Options
    Does anyone know how to play on an iPad AND an iPhone? Everytime I try to play on the device I didn't originally play with, the game isn't smart enough to find my account. Anyone know how to fix this issue?
  • Options
    UtzimekanismUtzimekanism Registered Users 17 Posts
    Does anyone know how to play on an iPad AND an iPhone? Everytime I try to play on the device I didn't originally play with, the game isn't smart enough to find my account. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

havnt tried yet. :-/

so missing 3parts unbreakable helm pauldrons and a ring..

found the helm and pauldrons today tho but only with fortitude and who wants that?! :-)

sick stats on the mage atm..

mr JonWayne invite me again :-)
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts

i think after updated it same likely EW2 previously version 3.+.+ cannot combine account from iphone with ipad you only choose one from them if i not mistaken it properly detected you have used two device and sharing with one account.
  • Options

how to made difference from Lv31 or Lv36 weapon ? you mean hero need such Lv31 above or Lv36 receive top grade weapon ?
    man what is your hero level right now ? it seen easier kill them but i felt this legendary very difficult to fight i had pass nian once but when i return and try for five time all fall
  • Options
    KobeKobe Registered Users 18 Posts
    After the update Does Anyone has crash problem when loading into a dungeon sometimes? I had 2 times last night and this afternoon as well. I m using ipad3
  • Options
    Kobe wrote: »
    After the update Does Anyone has crash problem when loading into a dungeon sometimes? I had 2 times last night and this afternoon as well. I m using ipad3

yes i also expirience such issue it crash if pressing the loading button too fast this update is suck bad worst effect the game terrible wrong network server alwasy busying and connection error what the hell
  • Options
    how to made difference from Lv31 or Lv36 weapon ? you mean hero need such Lv31 above or Lv36 receive top grade weapon ?
    man what is your hero level right now ? it seen easier kill them but i felt this legendary very difficult to fight i had pass nian once but when i return and try for five time all fall

This is the Lv31 Weapon I gotten from Cyclops:
    Lv31.jpg

This is the Lv36 Weapon I gotten from Nian:
    Lv36.jpg

With her current gear, she can finish Nian in less than 30sec. But takes more than 3 mins for Hellboy.

Same. And if you're killed and choose to return to town, very often there's also connection problem and need to reload the game.
  • Options
    okay will keep trying upgrade and soon test in cyclops for luck :D
    i wish i could get the stronger weapon my present really low pending for item princes soulshard but no choice i cannot get pass few stage a head from my existing level have to use it until i get the brand new one and will returned for revenge :cool:
  • Options
    man i still on pending demons princes soulshard & demons princes heart item where can i get this in most easier stage ?
  • Options
    man i still on pending demons princes soulshard & demons princes heart item where can i get this in most easier stage ?

demons princes soulshard only from Hellboy Lengendary. demons princes heart can get anywhere after Nian.
  • Options
    yes i also expirience such issue it crash if pressing the loading button too fast this update is suck bad worst effect the game terrible wrong network server alwasy busying and connection error what the hell

Thx. So I m not the only one with this problem then. And also before the update. in gameplay the graphic was so smooth but now there is a huge lag every time when monsters are about to come out. Do you have that too?

Btw I think I was in ur guild. I m the monk lol
  • Options
    Thx. So I m not the only one with this problem then. And also before the update. in gameplay the graphic was so smooth but now there is a huge lag every time when monsters are about to come out. Do you have that too?

image.jpg
    i'm just stuck here so far my Lv43 of 80% Lv44 warrior
    yup i just deleted guild because i don't have so much time to prepare and arrangement for those stuff i just ask for member join them will see what the actually guild that stand for ? does it give us a gem ? money ? or interchangeable weapon item !! that i curious all time after this recruite appear
  • Options

Funny, I thought the graphics are much smoother and nicer with the new update.

Anyway, we're trying to merge everyone into 1 guild. So if you're still in guild HenShin, can you leave the guild and join us at Ascension? Leave a message after you'd left and we'll send you an invite.
  • Options

Anyway, we're trying to merge everyone into 1 guild. So if you're still in guild HenShin, can you leave the guild and join us at Ascension? Leave a message after you'd left and we'll send you an invite.

haha i just ask for join chris but Jon you can invite me also because i not yet confirm
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Henshin today i got all unbreakable gears of resolve, accept ring.
    2val94y.jpg
    A lot work to do cant play.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    haha i just ask for join chris but Jon you can invite me also because i not yet confirm

Most of our forum gang are in Chris's guild named Ascension. If you join us I am sure our ranking will go up as you have high GS. The more members (max 50) with high Gear Score the higher ranked the guild would be. Maybe you will be awarded the Dragon Sword from the Dragons' Lair, ha ha.
    Yes, the graphics is better after the update but the is definitely a lag before every start of the game. I think picking up the loot will pose a problem for noobs who are not quick enough and harvesting is becoming very tedious after the update as there is no way we can earn gems like we do in EW2.
    I am curious to know how many of you cant play EW2 any more like Imrul and me? Not just PvP but the whole game.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Woo... How in the world did you reach this? I am not even hallfway to your level, ha ha. Taniah!
  • Options
    image.jpg
    i'm just stuck here so far my Lv43 of 80% Lv44 warrior
    yup i just deleted guild because i don't have so much time to prepare and arrangement for those stuff i just ask for member join them will see what the actually guild that stand for ? does it give us a gem ? money ? or interchangeable weapon item !! that i curious all time after this recruite appear

its ok. Lol. I hope in the future update it allow guild members to trade items and play multiplayer together in a dungeon :).
  • Options

Hmm I feel lagging during gameplay when numbers of monsters just about to come out from underground lol. Maybe it's just my slow iPad? Lol. Anyway I just got ur invitation and joined ascension. Thx. I don't feel lonely now lol

Ps. Sorry I don't know how to reply multi quote so I made a double post.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Where can I find demons heart?
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Henshin today i got all unbreakable gears of resolve, accept ring.
    2val94y.jpg
    A lot work to do cant play.

whoa thats hot man did you get this unbreakable weapon in ivar mountain ?
    you see my maps i on glint hope soon get in there anyway my Lv44 still can't conquer more stage a head how can you guys so easily ending in ivar mountains ?
  • Options
    its ok. Lol. I hope in the future update it allow guild members to trade items and play multiplayer together in a dungeon :).

Thanks hope and wish your dreams come true then we can join fight those 100 year's demons hahaha
  • Options
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Where can I find demons heart?

demons heart? Normal Hellboy or Legendary Cyclops
  • Options
    demons heart? Normal Hellboy or Legendary Cyclops

The demons princes soulshard & princes heart what level you susgestion get this item
  • Options
    The demons princes soulshard & princes heart what level you susgestion get this item

prince heart drops from those mini-boss, so not difficult to get. but hellboy is damn difficult. I'd stopped playing my Warrior and Monk coz they are simply to hard to play at this moment. I'm concentrating on my mage now. until she finish getting all the unbreakable items, then I'll go back to train my up warrior/monk.

Maybe you can try to get the Lv36 weapon from Nian, and those impervious armour and talisman from those area before hellboy first. this is the approach I plan to take later
  • Options
    whoa thats hot man did you get this unbreakable weapon in ivar mountain ?
    you see my maps i on glint hope soon get in there anyway my Lv44 still can't conquer more stage a head how can you guys so easily ending in ivar mountains ?

I believe we suffered from a bit of lucky early on. They didn't get the Mage stats quite right so it was too strong early on. I beat the levels you are stuck on in one try..it was just like bang bang bang I'm done. The only hard part was Nian. For once, I was on the right side of a game embalance. The giants and wolves are harder to kill than Hellboy