Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    I believe we suffered from a bit of lucky early on. They didn't get the Mage stats quite right so it was too strong early on. I beat the levels you are stuck on in one try..it was just like bang bang bang I'm done. The only hard part was Nian. For once, I was on the right side of a game embalance. The giants and wolves are harder to kill than Hellboy

True base on my existing level i can't beat him at this stage due to my defending are quite poor and guess I have to play repeatly in mead river try luck get from his drop at this moment soon after will be return for my dAmn revenge
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    whoa thats hot man did you get this unbreakable weapon in ivar mountain ?
    you see my maps i on glint hope soon get in there anyway my Lv44 still can't conquer more stage a head how can you guys so easily ending in ivar mountains ?

Yup all gears and weapon i got from hellboy, i think i need to re upgrade another ring n neckles have Crit change n damage. Cause when im wearing gears have crit change n damage i can kill hellboy faster about 30 secs
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Yup all gears and weapon i got from hellboy, i think i need to re upgrade another ring n neckles have Crit change n damage. Cause when im wearing gears have crit change n damage i can kill hellboy faster about 30 secs

ImrulkZ, idol..
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    ImrulkZ, idol..

Yeah, no kidding! Do you think the Energy Reduction matters at all? If we need some, I believe the correct play would be to have it on the Transcendant ring. If not, full IIF seems like the play once again. Thoughts imrulkz?
  • Options
    UtzimekanismUtzimekanism Registered Users 17 Posts
    Yeah, no kidding! Do you think the Energy Reduction matters at all? If we need some, I believe the correct play would be to have it on the Transcendant ring. If not, full IIF seems like the play once again. Thoughts imrulkz?

im not him but yea iif ftw!
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Was there a certain lvl you started getting these? Im lvl 44 and have beaten hellboy probably 200 times and not received any of these.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    I'm beginning to believe there's no Unbreakable Ring from Hellboy. Seems to be best ring you can get is Transcendant Ring. I don't even see an Impervious Ring.
  • Options

energy reduction only found in necklace & ring but i think this feature for critical moment then is maybe used some said like a defending less damaging from hit by opposite enermy it would be so higher score amount for this categery is quite very low usually come 8.9% or 10% unless you get the unbreakable mystery item that could be up to 20% indeed
  • Options
    I think you guys misunderstood my question. Those of you who know me and have read my posts know I talk about a lot of deeper stuff most of the time. I don't really ever ask any surface level questions with easy answers. This question wasn't about how ER works or what gear it's found on. It wasn't about percentages or anything like that. Pretty much every question that I ask is gonna be one where if you feel like there's an easy answer that requires no thought (unless you've put in a lot of thought about it before), then it's probably not the answer to the question I was asking.

Here's what I meant to ask, I'll reword this time:

Hey Imrulkz (or anyone else with near maxed out gear). Now that you have killed Hellboy thousands of times and have the perfect gear, initially it took a while to kill him and now it does not. Your stats have changed and you have the best in slot weapon, the best in slot necklace and a good ring (maybe all 3). You have multiples of all the weapons, test them all out for fun. You have multiples of all the best rings and necklaces and also know the differences there and roughly can "feel" how each stat changes your character. Now that the boss has died thousands of times and you, like I, have noticed that 0 Unbreakable rings have dropped, I'm now curious as to whether or not ER is useful to you as a Mage. When the boss dies slower, we know that it takes more energy. When I kill the boss in 38 seconds, I may or may not be out of energy depending on whether or not I had to use the laser beam move or not.

This brings across a dilemma. IF once you have every single best in slot piece ER is no longer needed (when he have the ATK/CD/IIF gear on) then we can know that the best accessories combo will be Unbreakable Talisman of CC/CD/IIF and Transcendant Ring of CC/CD/IIF. However, if we still do NEED some ER, we need to know how much is enough. If just having as much as is provided on the Transcendant Ring is enough then the best gear becomes ATK/CD/IIF weapon, Of Resolve on all the normal pieces (boring), Unbreakable Talisman of CC/CD/IIF and Transcendant Ring of CC/IIF/ER.

However, if it's not enough, the we'd need Unbreakable Talisman of CC/IIF/ER and Transcendant Ring of CC/CD/IIF. What if that's still not enough? There's a possibility that the most efficient Talisman is CC/CD/ER with a Ring of CC/CD/IIF. It's all in knowing how the content gets down and how everything flows. Things changed based on what stage of your gear you are on. I addressed Imrulkz more because he's a bit further down in the process than me. Here's how far I am so far:

Weapon: ATK/CD/IIF (Level 36 maxed)
    Talisman: CC/CD/ER (Unbreakable 15/15)
    Ring: CC/CD/IIF (Magnificent maxed)

The boss dies and I still have rage left so this setup is acceptable, but definitely not optimal..it's just what has dropped for me so far. So this is my baseline, but there are still improvements to be make on my gear. My talisman could be maxed (wouldn't change anything because I'm already good on ER, the boss would just die faster. My ideal setup would be that if I switched my talisman out for CC/CD/IIF I would lose a lot of ER, but my CC/CD/IIF would go up too because I'd max that out. Then my ring could be translucent instead and be maxed out, further increasing my CC/CD/IIF (IIF not mattering in the topic of whether or not ER is relevant at the end stages of gear setups). Also worth nothing that if you had just a CC/CD ring, it would be just as valuable to me in knowing whether or not ER was useful or not.

Another thing to consider is that of course, once you have every piece, IIF is no longer really that relevant for the current content, but if ER is not useful then not having IIF is a waste (which is why you should keep a copy of your ER gear in case future content requires it). Also worth noting that I've been noticing that mostly Sigils are dropping with my IIF so high. Not sure if this is because of my high IIF or if it's because the drop ratios are too heavily skewed towards blue/purple/gold materials dropping.

This post wasn't meant to sound like I'm being a dick or anything, just wanted to fast forward through a lot of easy answers for my harder questions being asked lol. Cheers!
  • Options
    AStoryToScreamAStoryToScream Registered Users 41 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    I'm beginning to believe there's no Unbreakable Ring from Hellboy. Seems to be best ring you can get is Transcendant Ring. I don't even see an Impervious Ring.

Impervious rings do exist, if you meant that or you know they exist and just haven't got one to drop lol I feel beaten down by this game. I'm level 42 and still haven't beaten Nian even once with my Warrior lol I've been farming and farming trying to get some more Marvelous/Transcendant pieces from Cyclops, but the game has it out for me because I rarely ever find boots/gloves/shoulders that are at LEAST of epic quality lol my boots are still green boots.
  • Options
    Impervious rings do exist, if you meant that or you know they exist and just haven't got one to drop lol I feel beaten down by this game. I'm level 42 and still haven't beaten Nian even once with my Warrior lol I've been farming and farming trying to get some more Marvelous/Transcendant pieces from Cyclops, but the game has it out for me because I rarely ever find boots/gloves/shoulders that are at LEAST of epic quality lol my boots are still green boots.

Impervious rings do exist?? I haven't seen any from Hellboy or Nian. If Impervious rings are indeed avaiable, then that should mean Unbreakable ring should also be available. Funny, I'd seen neither of them yet.
  • Options
    Woow it is very2 useful advise, i call it book of referent. I noticed when the item have CC,CHD,IIF is low stats cmopare to CC,CHD,ER i mean ringn neckles. Thanks christ for detail explaination ;)
    Actualy i've 2 set of item what are u talking n fused to 15/15. After tasting i found the solution what im need to used. Lau apik tlg explain sat kat depa ni.

(
  • Options

i'm also stuck on last few mission but no worry it just time that i come back to get back what i've lost my item haha seem is not our time for fight too higher bosses cause we not weak but it just a lot of item in 3 star ranking you can't even get it everywhere only hellboy dropped i've only one chances to facing them just keep quiet and keep tracking on killing them daily earn everything iron silver item and weapon until time tell us okay we are time to go haaa that it is our revenging arrived
  • Options
    Woow it is very2 useful advise, i call it book of referent. I noticed when the item have CC,CHD,IIF is low stats cmopare to CC,CHD,ER i mean ringn neckles. Thanks christ for detail explaination ;)
    Actualy i've 2 set of item what are u talking n fused to 15/15. After tasting i found the solution what im need to used. Lau apik tlg explain sat kat depa ni.

(

This is because IIF is not counted at all in the gear score. This is easy to verify as Of Fort and Of Resolve have same gear score despite the IIF being completely absent in the Of Fort set :)
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Hopefully this maintenance comes with a update, an updating allowing us to purchase health potions with coins! And Guild feature :-)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Server was down cause cheater detected, 2 player from china rangking no5 and no6. When both of them dispear im jump to no4. Dam cheater :mad:
  • Options
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Hopefully this maintenance comes with a update, an updating allowing us to purchase health potions with coins! And Guild feature :-)
    U can buy health potion use coin what? Go to store in town, dont open on the right screen.
  • Options
    bluedragbluedrag Registered Users 21 Posts
    How long would the server b down for I wonder :-D
  • Options
    U can buy health potion use coin what? Go to store in town, dont open on the right screen.

Really? Xd
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Hopefully not to long, the one night I have off work and this happens >:(
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Woah, every1 saw that? They have nerfed cyclop :-)
  • Options
    I just hope they're not nerfing Mage any further or making the boss any more harder. My Monk and Warrior are still stuck in the forrest area.
  • Options
    Y don't they nerf nian too :-////
  • Options
    I just hope they're not nerfing Mage any further or making the boss any more harder. My Monk and Warrior are still stuck in the forrest area.

Jon i think we are same my warrior now seen Lv44 but still can't conquer any higher stage due to 2 stupid reason
    1, No item found Demons Princes soulsheart, Harder find Demons Princes Heart all need to equip Weapon, Arm, Chest, Leg, Shoulder, Necklace, Ring entire upgrade what the hell glu made this stupid deal in EW3
    2, Wheel Of Fortune - all also stupid item useless waste our energy hard play deal back with such bloodyhell item
    if glu not reconsider above issue i think a lot pf player will uninstall this EW3 game terrible nonesense fools in exchange money or gem
  • Options
    Same to me my warrior and monk stuck at forest. After complete my mage i will concentrate to them.
  • Options
    Same to me my warrior and monk stuck at forest. After complete my mage i will concentrate to them.

Yeah, that's my current plan. My Mage got 5 Unbreakable armor from Hellboy yesterday, but ALL of them are Fortitube. Damn. Talk about tough luck. I already gotten all the 3 best weapon. ATK/CC/CD, ATK/CC/IIF, ATK/CD/IIF. But Unbreakable Resolve armor seems so hard to drop.
  • Options
    Yeah, that's my current plan. My Mage got 5 Unbreakable armor from Hellboy yesterday, but ALL of them are Fortitube. Damn. Talk about tough luck. I already gotten all the 3 best weapon. ATK/CC/CD, ATK/CC/IIF, ATK/CD/IIF. But Unbreakable Resolve armor seems so hard to drop.

Yeah it feels like every time an Of the Fort drops for me, a kitten dies somewhere, lol. What a waste of an item right now, haha.
  • Options
    this game begining coming out terrible lagging specially went facing fighting with boss i use warrior parrying but the screen looks like hang or stuck for while until 1 to 2 second the game continue play we have die what the problem in EW3 recently update ?
  • Options
    Joseph HiiJoseph Hii Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi,my friend's I'm Emmanuel...Glad to meet you all...
    Emmanuel
  • Options
    Joseph Hii wrote: »
    Hi,my friend's I'm Emmanuel...Glad to meet you all...

haha welcome did you join our guild ? we will promote everyone of us as a official
    our Guild's group name: ( Ascension )