Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    today i felt network server really causing me lot of trouble few time crashing during loading on Malkavir after complete killing bose did you guys face same problem as i did ? my internet connection are in strong and prefect speed access but still facing this crashing jump out from game running loading period
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    today i felt network server really causing me lot of trouble few time crashing during loading on Malkavir after complete killing bose did you guys face same problem as i did ? my internet connection are in strong and prefect speed access but still facing this crashing jump out from game running loading period

I face it all the time, not just today.
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Whats the most powerful wand in the game where hellboy can drop?
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Where can I find "Ruthless sword of butcher" ?(:
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Whats the most powerful wand in the game where hellboy can drop?

The Brainscramble = ATK/CC/CD, max GS 2641
    Logan the Wise's Cosmic Wand = ATK/CC/IIF, max GS 2309
    The Great Kimroy's Wand of Awe = ATK/CD/IFF, max GS 2458

U can get the above weapon from Nian as well.
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Where can I find "Ruthless sword of butcher" ?(:

Hellboy normal and the last map area normal, or Cylcops lengendary and 1st map area lengendary. I'd suggest if u can beat Cyclops lengendary, keep farming him until u can get the Lv31 gold weapon. or at least the Supernatural Sword of the Butcher.
  • Options
    lauapik what is your level right now ? recently you are quiet didn't see you post any comment here :)
  • Options
    UtzimekanismUtzimekanism Registered Users 17 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    The Brainscramble = ATK/CC/CD, max GS 2641
    Logan the Wise's Cosmic Wand = ATK/CC/IIF, max GS 2309
    The Great Kimroy's Wand of Awe = ATK/CD/IFF, max GS 2458

Last weapon is Proffesor Moops Wand for Pointing. ATK/CD, max GS 2458

:-) havnt found the brainscramble yet thats my goal weap !
  • Options
    Last weapon is Proffesor Moops Wand for Pointing. ATK/CD, max GS 2458

:-) havnt found the brainscramble yet thats my goal weap !

There's also The Mind Expander, ATK/CC. But I only listed the top 3. You'll get the Brainscrambler. I got it like 3 time already.
  • Options
    I got my very first brainscrambler yesterday by nian drop hehehe
  • Options
    KobeKobe Registered Users 18 Posts

The crash is getting worse for me. In one hour gaming I crash 4 times. Very annoying. The update suck
  • Options
    Kobe wrote: »
    The crash is getting worse for me. In one hour gaming I crash 4 times. Very annoying. The update suck

indeed we hope glu with made it multiplayer join party fight together that is what we expected in EW3 one day dreams come true and we always supporting glu production ;)
  • Options
    guys our Ascension guild now are ranking two congratulation to all of us :cool:
  • Options

Gratz to us guys, you all are awesome players..
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts

Dropped to number 3 again because some members dropped out, last count was 50 full membership. C'mon fellow members support Ascension.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Dropped to number 3 again because some members dropped out, last count was 50 full membership. C'mon fellow members support Ascension.

There are betray us he terminate and join opposition just like politician :mad:
    Next time GLU should made it permanent for 1 month time period stay or else penalty for 500 gem or $20 millions deduction and give to other player who left them group ;)
  • Options
    There are betray us he terminate and join opposition just like politician :mad:
    Next time GLU should made it permanent for 1 month time period stay or else penalty for 500 gem or $20 millions deduction and give to other player who left them group ;)

Let them go, HenShin. But I find it strange I never see Xuanyuan and Fraternity Guild players in the chat room but see a lot of our players plus other players as well. Those are the two top guilds.
  • Options
    Joseph HiiJoseph Hii Registered Users 12 Posts
    Do not be discouraged! As long as the rest of us fight concentric unity, I believe that soon we will be able to become the first! Keep battle warriors ...
    Emmanuel
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    LOL! You guys are funny.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Joseph Hii wrote: »
    Do not be discouraged! As long as the rest of us fight concentric unity, I believe that soon we will be able to become the first! Keep battle warriors ...

I scrolled back up and saw that you're Emmanuel. Nice to have a name with a face. Welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    Joseph Hii wrote: »

Our guild is full again and back to Rank 2. Wuhuuu!
  • Options
    Is this a new change or a bug? My Warrior just gotten a Soulshard from Ning Yuan

Soushard.jpg
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Our guild is full again and back to Rank 2. Wuhuuu!

:) haha great news i on farming warrior and hope soon get it done and begin my mage & monk will go higher score then other haha is just time to farming and recently very busying on work but not long will catching up them haaa
  • Options
    Is this a new change or a bug? My Warrior just gotten a Soulshard from Ning Yuan

thanks i will go and get my dreams item over there right now haha
  • Options
    thanks i will go and get my dreams item over there right now haha

it's champion soulshard. I thought u need prince soulshard? so now maybe the map before big boss will also drop soulshard?
  • Options
    it's champion soulshard. I thought u need prince soulshard? so now maybe the map before big boss will also drop soulshard?

ohh man i been confuse again above an item againts me though that is demon's princes soulshard no wander haha thanks Jon refresh my mistaken item man this game itme sometime really confuse these name.. recently i trying thor and some name item really closed each other man
  • Options
    remember one of the player posted the photo show that jewelry box stay outsite the maps and i said it was fake edited photo but today i can tell you guys he did not posting a fake photo perhaps i had see it myself today here is the photo before the server crashing again

image.jpg
    image.jpg

now EW3 server could connect i think the server been hack by hacker it down today seem like restart loading 0% until 100% malkavir loading stuck oppsss is jump out from game and reloading again 0%
  • Options
    AStoryToScreamAStoryToScream Registered Users 41 Posts

Soushard.jpg

Shortly after seeing your post, I decided to try a run of Ning Yuan, and on my first run I got a Soulshard. I'm going to be doing more runs as I find that Hearts have a good rate of dropping there (I only did a few runs last night and had back to back Hearts drop at one point). I'll let you know if anymore Soulshards drop.
  • Options
    AStoryToScreamAStoryToScream Registered Users 41 Posts
    image.jpg

Just some words of advise for all you people grinding out Nian/Hellboy on Legendary (yes, that is my tattoo on my own knuckles)! Haha
  • Options
    image.jpg

guys just to reconfirm Demon Prince's Heart where can find or drop rate higher ?
    i miss out one more unit to migrate & upgrade my Arms Marvelous braces of fortitude

this is my only best arms so far i know is worst but no better choice equip with
    stunning gauntlets of resolve too low ..

i just lucky to receive this weapon from nian
    image.jpg
    Chad, the Reticent, Sentient Sword this weapon Max 2641 you think this is great sword ???
  • Options
    image.jpg

guys just to reconfirm Demon Prince's Heart where can find or drop rate higher ?
    i miss out one more unit to migrate & upgrade my Arms Marvelous braces of fortitude

this is my only best arms so far i know is worst but no better choice equip with
    stunning gauntlets of resolve too low :(

Hellboi drops more of it