Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Haha yea its awesome that we got the same junk!

tried the hellboy glitch and yea fun as always :-)

have u noticed u only get 1 eye/blood/sigil/shard even if it drops multiple times on a run?

Haha, yep! That one I don't enjoy as much because it means more work for me :P
  • Options
    UtzimekanismUtzimekanism Registered Users 17 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Haha, yep! That one I don't enjoy as much because it means more work for me :P

Yea it sucks but when ur upgraded like us we rly dont need it anymore :-)

i hope the update the game soon. im bored to kill hellboy all the time :-/ still doing the quest tho for the silver and iron :-O
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    How so? You know how I'm a developer and like testing the boundaries of these games?

I won't spoil what happens, but play against hellboy, collect NO loot, then go back and replay as quickly as possible

The Cyclops is just a Zombie Guard posing as the son of Poseidon, he has 2 eyes like you and me, ha ha.

I have only reached the stage where I am within 1 mm of killing him off so I have to upgrade some more. I think you have to hammer hellboy a couple of hundred times no matter how strong you are before you succeed. My free cell is preventing me from doing that. Not as keen in the game as I was before at grinding.
    Will try out the hellboy glitch when I get to it sometime next year, ha ha.

Just tried it in the Cyclops chamber. Got the junk I didnt collect earlier, ha ha. How did you learn this, Chris?
  • Options
    AStoryToScreamAStoryToScream Registered Users 41 Posts
    Question. How does the mechanics for the Wolf Chief fight work? I can't seem to beat him because I can't figure out when to parry.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Question. How does the mechanics for the Wolf Chief fight work? I can't seem to beat him because I can't figure out when to parry.

usually now i beat him just as fast as 8 second haa cause my armour and my weapon are top range of warrior mode at this far even hellboy ivar mountains kill him 20second.
    when i think back my level as you did today i feel very bad mood cause can't beat him down. okay try this way
    his move attack have three step very easy and remember during enter in wolf chief begin run try avoid him been attack and kill all of other little gang then both of you face to face challenging haha this is sound great
    and u may need sometime for understanding his movement parrying very simple it just a timing play often you will get what you need and understanding.
    we do not have a good video sharing here otherwise i will post a video for you how so easier kill them all haha very fun man
  • Options
    usually now i beat him just as fast as 8 second haa cause my armour and my weapon are top range of warrior mode at this far even hellboy ivar mountains kill him 20second.
    when i think back my level as you did today i feel very bad mood cause can't beat him down. okay try this way
    his move attack have three step very easy and remember during enter in wolf chief begin run try avoid him been attack and kill all of other little gang then both of you face to face challenging haha this is sound great
    and u may need sometime for understanding his movement parrying very simple it just a timing play often you will get what you need and understanding.
    we do not have a good video sharing here otherwise i will post a video for you how so easier kill them all haha very fun man

I definitely keep trying to figure it out lol I can consistently parry tougher bosses than him, but he's difficult. He hits me pretty hard still, too, even at level 27. I'm trying to not use any health potions while fighting him, unless I get him down really low.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts

last time, I run away from him when he's dashing towards me. and when he's not moving, I moved in and whack him. Took a while but eventually beat him.

Now? I just whack him.
  • Options
    I definitely keep trying to figure it out lol I can consistently parry tougher bosses than him, but he's difficult. He hits me pretty hard still, too, even at level 27. I'm trying to not use any health potions while fighting him, unless I get him down really low.

don't waste your potion for this stage it not worth it at all and now since your defence not that high yet for beat wolf chief you have to go back at cyclops repeat & repeating beat him get all stuff upgrade and return for revenge you have to face him off even you have passed this wolf chief there are still many boss like this hard to beat reason because your defending not stronger enough to beat them at your existing level play patient don't use any potion i did not use at all since i play this game until now you have to look for great armour for your resistant this is the priority success life & magic potion do not use don't waste your stuff for this easy meal
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    last time, I run away from him when he's dashing towards me. and when he's not moving, I moved in and whack him. Took a while but eventually beat him.

Now? I just whack him.

yes i can recall my time during Lv20 that i almost run run run haha is so fun during that time and sometime we feel that really difficult to pass it
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Guys a little help from all the great and powerful mages out there, is the option "energy reduction" useful in mages?!? This is really bugging me..
  • Options
    Nope. Get the ring/talisman of Vulture is best for Mage.
  • Options
    Guys a little help from all the great and powerful mages out there, is the option "energy reduction" useful in mages?!? This is really bugging me..

hi yup Jon know more then i do because i only play warrior Mage & Monk still not touch yet soon will try this both of them but if the iron or silver offerings can sharing ? i mean i got 100 iron 30 silver can use to spin in Mage or Monk ?? i need your help and your answear thanks
  • Options
    I dont think that it can be shared ryt now.. If u spin the wheel on one char, i dont think it will reflect on the other.. But i guess if the item is put on the extra bag, all three chars can use it.. Thanks jon, ill changey berserk to vulture.. Whats the highest quality for accesories? Exquisite, incredible or i dont know...
  • Options
    And i would also like to know jon whats ur wand? Can u show me ur equips and stats here? Heheh thanks
  • Options
    I dont think that it can be shared ryt now.. If u spin the wheel on one char, i dont think it will reflect on the other.. But i guess if the item is put on the extra bag, all three chars can use it.. Thanks jon, ill changey berserk to vulture.. Whats the highest quality for accesories? Exquisite, incredible or i dont know...

I didn't try yet but my Mage and Monk still a far far way to go for it i think $ money can sharing right ?
  • Options
    I didn't try yet but my Mage and Monk still a far far way to go for it i think $ money can sharing right ?

Yeah, u can share money and the good news is, u can share the coins but not the rewards..
  • Options
    RelentlessRelentless Registered Users 28 Posts
    Anyone know if this is available for droid or when it will be?
  • Options
    Relentless wrote: »
    Anyone know if this is available for droid or when it will be?

I think will be very soon but unknown date when will released on android & ms surface tablet
  • Options
    So I'm at Hellboy right now. I tried him once, but I didn't feel I could kill him. He's kind of like a beefed up version of Cyclops in regards to how I feel you have to kill him. Any advice as to where/what I should farm to get some better gear to face him? I don't think farming Nian or Cyclops will help me here lol maybe Helgard?
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    So I'm at Hellboy right now. I tried him once, but I didn't feel I could kill him. He's kind of like a beefed up version of Cyclops in regards to how I feel you have to kill him. Any advice as to where/what I should farm to get some better gear to face him? I don't think farming Nian or Cyclops will help me here lol maybe Helgard?

If your character is a Mage, I'd farm for 10-20 potions to beat him. Not kidding.
  • Options
    If your character is a Mage, I'd farm for 10-20 potions to beat him. Not kidding.

Warrior lol I've been doing runs of Helgard, hoping for some upgrades/resources. What's an ideal amount of HP perhaps to fight him with?
  • Options
    And i would also like to know jon whats ur wand? Can u show me ur equips and stats here? Heheh thanks
    Whats the highest quality for accesories? Exquisite, incredible or i dont know...

Best drops is from Hellboy at this moment. Weapon is Annihilating XXX of Butcher, Armor is Ancient XXX of Resolve. Talisman/Ring is Magnificient XXX of Berserker (for Monk & Warriors), or Magnificient XXX of Vulture (for Mage). As you level up, you can get higher level Gears from the Mystery Spin, but they also need higher level reagents which is not yet available from the map. U can only get these higher level reagents from spin which I think is a waste. I'm still hunting for best gears from Hellboy. If you want to see my gear, you can also add me as friends and view all my character. Game name is JonWayne.
    if the iron or silver offerings can sharing ? i mean i got 100 iron 30 silver can use to spin in Mage or Monk ?? i need your help and your answear thanks

The number of spins that you have is shared by all the 3 characters. But the item that you get from the spin is only for the character that you used for spinning.
  • Options

This was my approach when I'd reach Hellboy. Same as you, I can't defeat him initially. I was Level 29 then. Then I saw comments from the chat that you need a weapon of about 500 Attack. So I use the Iron God Offering spins and gotten myself the Superb Sword of Butcher (spent about 100 spins). I replayed the Helgard to hunt for Demon Heart to Fusion my weapon to level 15 max. After I reach Level 30, I faced him again and was able to finally beat him. Took about 3+min then.

How I played was, I whack him initially. When he's about to attack me, I either block/parry or run away. And when he's doing the "Auto-Aim" fire pillar skill, just keep running around him in circle. When he attack, he always attack continuously in a certain sequence. Then after which he'll just stop and act cool for a while and you can attack him freely. So when he starts attacking, just run away from him as far as you can. Avoid running into corners, just run in big circle around him. Then when he's acting cool, move in and attack. Repeat this cycle and you'll be able to beat him. Then slowly get the good items from him, upgrade, and you'll have an easier time beating him.
  • Options
    Warrior lol I've been doing runs of Helgard, hoping for some upgrades/resources. What's an ideal amount of HP perhaps to fight him with?

Another thing to look for is your revive potions. If the number of revive potion is about 8 and if you still can't kill hellboy then you have to upgrade your weapon and armour some more. Don't be afraid of using the revive potions as they will regenerate after every restart of the game unlike the health potion. Revive potions are better than health potions as they give you full health when you use them. Once you kill off hellboy, he will be very much easier to kill the second time around. Good luck.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Another thing to look for is your revive potions. If the number of revive potion is about 8 and if you still can't kill hellboy then you have to upgrade your weapon and armour some more. Don't be afraid of using the revive potions as they will regenerate after every restart of the game unlike the health potion. Revive potions are better than health potions as they give you full health when you use them. Once you kill off hellboy, he will be very much easier to kill the second time around. Good luck.

@Jon - thanks for the info!

I didn't realize that the revive potions regenerated! Can you simply switch characters or do you have to exit the app completely? I can definitely kill him using only 1 or 2 revive potions. My weapon is currently like 502 damage and it still has quite a few fusion levels left to do. My HP is like ~7500 and no idea what my defense is at.
  • Options

are you sure for revive potion is free for generate next game start ??
    i never been use before and i not for sure about this revive or health potion but is nice and good news if these is auto generate fill back potion gage
  • Options
    i never been use before and i not for sure about this revive or health potion but is nice and good news if these is auto generate fill back potion gage

Ha ha I am very sure as I have always been on the lookout for little bonuses like this as I did for EW2. Try it and see, use your revive potions then power off and on again and start EW3.
  • Options

It does, I tested it after he mentioned it lol you just have to exit the app and log back in.
  • Options
    Ha ha I am very sure as I have always been on the lookout for little bonuses like this as I did for EW2. Try it and see, use your revive potions then power off and on again and start EW3.

yeah you are right once we lost in stage the revive potion will review pop up haha i forgotten already cause i never die since then really funny just to recall my Lv20
  • Options
    Jetzz13Jetzz13 Registered Users 24 Posts
    yeah you are right once we lost in stage the revive potion will review pop up haha i forgotten already cause i never die since then really funny just to recall my Lv20

i cant see you in town man.. hahaha.. better times come when you around in town.. i add you as 1 of my friend.. dont hesitate to accept me...haha