Options

Easter Event 3/24/2016: Hop To It

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    This is great news. It's encouraging when games get fixed. Especially in time for the early Bunny Hop. It was a fun gig once, right Kayla? I had a repeater a few times in KKH. Reminds me of Whack a Mole.

Off topic - Just saw pics of Kim with North, North is wearing Bunny Ears, and has her face painted. Lost all train of thought. That is such an adorable little girl. :)

It was so annoying. I had actually finished a few gigs but when I came back, they said I didn't finish. And then I bought some hair and the next day it was gone. I've finished almost 3 gigs since and so far so good. I'm almost nervous it'll glitch like crazy and send me back to the beginning lol

I finally decided to send Glu an in-game ticket. If Glu doesn't fix my game and continues to ignore me, then I may end up deleting my game and just quit altogether at once. I find it that it's so unfair that my first game is glitched and my second game has no glitches. WTH⁉ Smt:mad:

That's what happened to me. I emailed Glu about the missing gift boxes and got a response like over a wk later that didn't really seem to answer anything. Then I had started to have the glitch issues that sent me back. But luckily eggsandbananas saw one of my posts and helped me out. That's what you may have to do as well. Def much more helpful!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »

That's what happened to me. I emailed Glu about the missing gift boxes and got a response like over a wk later that didn't really seem to answer anything. Then I had started to have the glitch issues that sent me back. But luckily eggsandbananas saw one of my posts and helped me out. That's what you may have to do as well. Def much more helpful!

I posted on Faq & support thread but I had no luck there. I'm not even sure if this forums even has a moderator because my in-game issues should have been resolved a long time ago. It's beyond frustrating that I'm still getting notifications from my new glitched game smt��
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I have a timer that says 45 minutes left... Sucks that I'm in a 8h event rn. Whatever, maybe it's a VIP one!

Edit: Just realized the timer is the countdown for Perry's bonus... Feeling very stupid lol
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Maybe the event starts tomorrow night? A few k&k events have started on Thursday evening at 8pm eastern including last weeks.

In other news but kind of related. I live on the east coast right now but found out last week that I will be moving to California this summer for the next 5 years minimum. It will be interesting to play the game on pacific time when I actually have time to finish a gig the evening it comes out!
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I wouldcbe really nice to finally know when those weekend events start. I set alarm on time when KKH event starts, but K&K event still nowhere, ugh.
    I AM SO EXCITED TO KNOW THE PRICE THAT I WANT IT TO ALREADY START!
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    OMG I REALIZED IT'S NOT A FRIDAY TODAY! So embarasing :D
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    OMG I REALIZED IT'S NOT A FRIDAY TODAY! So embarasing :D

The event still starts today, though, according to someone. I can't remember who, but someone said it starts today. :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was told by Glu that the K&K Easter themed Event starts today, and I passed along that info. What time did the last one start? I wasn't paying attention, I had a wonky game. But lets give it some time, and if it doesn't pop up, I'll try and find out why.

The forum Moderators can be found listed on the bottom of the Home Page of the K&K Forum, on the Bottom left hand side, and they pop in as needed. But a more active mod won't fix problems, that is customer care.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko, last week's St. Patrick's event started at 7 or 8 (can't remember which) pm my time (Central), which is 5-7 Pacific.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Last week's event started at 8pm ET/ 5pm PT thanks to a great tip in last weekend's thread.

I set my alarm for that time...let's keep watch today and next week to nail down the exact day & time it begins like we do for KKH :)

Every minute is needed to complete an event in this game lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    I'm excited! I think I'm going to let my energy refill (just completed an event) and not start a new one until the event begins. ^.^
    By the way, I love playing with all of you. Love the community here.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    littletoeslittletoes Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm so excited for the event. I have never celebrated events such as Easter before but in a game, I'm sure it's going to be amazing. Waiting with you guys, on a countdown!
  • Options
    MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    Does anyone remember what last weekend's event was. Like was it dates or gigs?

As I'm thinking if it's gigs, I know I'm not even going to get close to earning any of the items as Perry still isn't calling.

So I'm praying for a dating event this weekend
  • Options
    MeganKatie wrote: »
    Does anyone remember what last weekend's event was. Like was it dates or gigs?

As I'm thinking if it's gigs, I know I'm not even going to get close to earning any of the items as Perry still isn't calling.

So I'm praying for a dating event this weekend

Last week's event was a dating event.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    8 PM? Oh no. I was psyched to get a full day of KK's event under my belt and then add the KKH event tomorrow. But darn it, when Glu said "Tomorrow" I just assumed it was a morning thing.

But.....my glitched no gig game is finally getting gigs. So I'm up for an Easter Event of all three devices. Having one out of the loop was no fun. Everyone ready for an Easter Event? Hey, if you have a festive hat, why not put it on while we do the event. I've got a cute purple one with black netting and a black flower. My hubby and son will think I'm cray cray, but I'm doing the event in my Easter Bonnet!

What do you think? Parties? I only own the apartment in one game. lol. Gigs? (I get them now) Or, will it be dates again? I love speculation. It builds anticipation. So, you know where I'll be at 8PM. lol.

How's this for an easter bonnet?
    OB_SN399_Easter_H_20120409084920.jpg

I'll post mine when I get it out of the closet. Happy Easter!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
    I hope I can keep with this weekend event. Last weekend I got completed earlier (dates are easy) but if we have gigs will be a little hard. By the way I'll be watching Batman versus Superman around 7:20 ET, so no game until after 10 pm. Really excited this week.
  • Options
    My anticipation for the weekend events is making me to lose my enthusiasm for this game. Oh BTW has anyone else noticed that the gig events are becoming too repetitive for the past few weeks ever since this game has been released? We only had two dating events so far.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    the weekend event has started!
  • Options
    3 is better than 8. I love the outfit. Happy Grinding
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    Yes it started. Here the Outfits :
    image.php?di=EGLXF.jpg
    image.php?di=CPJYO.jpg
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
  • Options
    I was hoping for a new hairstyle but I like the shirt and skirt from the first outfit. The yellow dress is okay, too. ^_^

I am really worried, though. Because since its professional gigs, those are usually 8 hours for me AND when you're done you can't get the next one for a few hours, sometimes 7! :/
    that makes the first set feel impossible.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    I'm not participating for this event. There are too many professional events on this game and less dating events. Sheesh!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Yay I'm already halfway through an 8 hour gig so I got a head start :) they really should include party events in the future
  • Options
    kktroubleskktroubles Registered Users 6 Posts
    I was in the middle of a gig when this started and ended up with 20 points from it(plus one bonus from using the friend's task), so it's 20 points for an 8hr gig. How many points in total would you need for the whole outfit?
    Join my new krew - Uptown Funk
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Not a big fan of the guys clothing this week.. I got $3000 cash in my first free giftbox and working on my second one now.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Not a big fan of the guys clothing this week.. I got $3000 cash in my first free giftbox and working on my second one now.

Would you mind posting a pic of the guy outfits? Also, I am about to send you a request on GC. I have a female avatar in this game and male in KKH.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    they really should include party events in the future

I think that I only purchased one property and yeah it's pretty useless to me. If someone had posted a spoiler from earlier before, then maybe I would have known⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    Yes it started. Here the Outfits :
    image.php?di=EGLXF.jpg
    image.php?di=CPJYO.jpg

this is why i wish i started with a gurl doll
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    I wish we could have two different saved games without having to have separate devices. I'd love to have a male doll.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    the men outfits are cute
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23