Options

Weekend Event 4/24/2015 *And now for something completely different.

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts

Noona21_zps5lrzx5al.gif
(Hiya. I'm heading out to get my car. Here is the event thread. Whoever posts first after me, will be the host/hostess. lol. I'll come back and decorate the whole first post accordingly. lol. SO have fun, and I'll see ya later. (Doesn't this sound like fun? Doesn't matter if you just hosted, this week is up for grabs. ANd, have fun guys. Remember.....next one to post hosts. )

And it's Noona! Yay. We love your party events Noona......and a Party event. Talk about awesome.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
πŸ’œVats
πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    OOooohhhh weekend event!!

I don't have to host, I can be secretary to whoever hosts:)

I am just excited for it! I hope I can participate with everyone:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cqr48Ev.jpg?1

Yeah party weekend !!!

Just got back to the A-list +++ came at a good time !!!

Loved the clothes I want it all !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Yes Taylor Swift! :) ooh I wonder which outfit it'll be is it the Kylie dress with the blue and white bits? Who knows but I hope we can win a new hairstyle too! If not it will be fun to party here with you guys anyway :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    No Rules are Rules Noona. Tag YOU're It. Would you like the old header or a new one. Yay. (I love your hosting weekends because they just take off. I'm free to grind away the weekend x3 if need be. lol. Noona Noona Noona.

Hey, think we can get a Moony Man back for the weekend? We're dating now. lol. I even paid ransom to get him back. I would do that for real if I could. But Hey Noona! Gotta run for real. I can pick up my new wheels with a clear mind, that the thread is rocking. d9da9e53-0dc3-4d3f-be99-9f0cb6f06156_zpsvk3bk49g.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OMGeeeeeee!

IMG_1799_zpscgethltc.png
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Super Cute 😍😍😍

IMG_20150423_151722_zpsw1ibrnf2.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time πŸ˜‰

Andriod player
  • Options
    Wow love it in pink! And nice men's outfit Vats! This weekend will be awesome :)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Looooooooove! After a loooong busy day, opening my game and seeing this! I just had to come here to check out the buzz!

I already saved up for Calabasas home for both games, heard its the best for parties?

Yeah, where is Moony?
    PM to add
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I love everything!
  • Options
    Ooh ok KOko I guess I will play the invisible hostess.:p
    I love the girls outfit may actually try to play this weekend since the outfit looks worth it!

We need moony, idk where he is but man it's feeling empty without him here. I hope he comes soon.

Edit: oh thank you Koko, I like hosting parties it's fun. You can let the heading stay the way it is, I like it-it looks nice:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Yay, the hairstyle, I knew it! The dress is really nice.
    And I absolutely love guys' jacket.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Vats,

I love the guys look. Kanye wears the jacket all the time.

IMG_20150423_153041_zpsumdcpju1.jpg

Vats wrote: Β»
    Cqr48Ev.jpg?1

Yeah party weekend !!!

Just got back to the A-list +++ came at a good time !!!

Loved the clothes I want it all !!!

Andriod player
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: Β»
    Vats,

I love the guys look. Kanye wears the jacket all the time.

IMG_20150423_153041_zpsumdcpju1.jpg

Oh, THAT'S why I love it so much! I've seen it before :D
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Probably we gonna have giftboxes with the dress, sunglasses and bag (and the suit for the boys).

image_zpsmwir3s7j.jpg

And this outfit is for the next week for sure!

image_zpsbstdc2ot.jpg
  • Options
    I'm putting the show here, it's playing in sold out threads across the forum. Here's GluAdmin and the KDash Kickers!

Settle in turn up your speakers and enjoy the show.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Nice!! Love it!! I also love how the bottom row middle guy is just lifting his arms, fanning his armpits? Haha too funny and cute!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster, your guy is Jax right? First on the bottom row on the left? Charli is very expressive. If Charli wants to post some different poses, I'll be happy to fix it all around. But yeah, he's our keep the tempo guy. What about this weekend? The teaser is up - the clothes are gorgeous and.......it's Party Weekend. We love you glu. Just how about an outfit to buy poppin up tomorrow morning? Don't hurt us with those gift boxes again. Puhlease? and with this, I am really finally out. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    No Rules are Rules Noona. Tag YOU're It. Would you like the old header or a new one. Yay. (I love your hosting weekends because they just take off. I'm free to grind away the weekend x3 if need be. lol. Noona Noona Noona.

Hey, think we can get a Moony Man back for the weekend? We're dating now. lol. I even paid ransom to get him back. I would do that for real if I could. But Hey Noona! Gotta run for real. I can pick up my new wheels with a clear mind, that the thread is rocking. d9da9e53-0dc3-4d3f-be99-9f0cb6f06156_zpsvk3bk49g.jpg

Lol what do you mean by we're dating now? Like, what have you done Koko? XD
    Nishi just told me few weeks ago she accidentally got me gifted and dated too and I was like huhhh????? rofl~
    Sorry about my lil self made you pay dating ransom, didn't know I was being needy in game lol

I'm back for a while since those next months will be exams for Nishi and my sis so I'll have to help them with their studying.
    I got new promotion with my job, and a new strict boss who doesn't allow other things more than client works in office so yeah kinda sucks/hard for me to go here as often as before.

Anyways, I'll be staying in my new hometown in game for many months later since I'm deadly in love with it <3 *got homesickness*

n39rsx.jpg
  • Options
    Ooh ok KOko I guess I will play the invisible hostess.:p
    I love the girls outfit may actually try to play this weekend since the outfit looks worth it!

We need moony, idk where he is but man it's feeling empty without him here. I hope he comes soon.

Edit: oh thank you Koko, I like hosting parties it's fun. You can let the heading stay the way it is, I like it-it looks nice:)
    Hi lovely I'm back~for a while lol.
    Really empty? I still see the liveliness here, actually less noisy w/o my talkativeness :P
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Guys, I know your opinion about the giftboxes but remember that the game is a business and if they do not put something to buy at the weekend event, the game don't make sense to them. And yeah i want some Kim's Picks this time PLEASE.
  • Options
    Hi lovely I'm back~for a while lol.
    Really empty? I still see the liveliness here, actually less noisy w/o my talkativeness :P

OH MY GOSH ITS MMOOOONNNYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy right now, I could just kiss you and slap you all at once. (don't worry I won't actually do that:p)
    I missed you buddy, I hope Nishi is ok, with getting ready for exams, I know that is stressful, maybe she can come here to distress:D.

Oohh now I have to go get party food and music, excuse me:o:o

Edit: I meant it feels empty without a good friend, like their is something missing. :)

• Options
    Koko,

You're amazing! I love it! The beard is the best thing ever.

Round of applause πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    (wish I knew how to do a hands clapping gif)
    πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

DMV.Doll aka KDash Kicker
    I'm putting the show here, it's playing in sold out threads across the forum. Here's GluAdmin and the KDash Kickers!

Settle in turn up your speakers and enjoy the show.
    Kickline1_zpsma198pcn.gif

GA2_zpstu1umiep.gif

Kickline2_zpstiwncakv.gif

Andriod player
  • Options
    OH MY GOSH ITS MMOOOONNNYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy right now, I could just kiss you and slap you all at once. (don't worry I won't actually do that:p)
    I missed you buddy, I hope Nishi is ok, with getting ready for exams, I know that is stressful, maybe she can come here to distress:D.

Oohh now I have to go get party food and music, excuse me:o:o

Edit: I meant it feels empty without a good friend, like their is something missing. :)
    Lol over-excited Noona is cute XD
    Don't worry I don't even mind, I think I deserve that, should have told you before I left (well actually there are other reasons too but I let them go already)
    About Nishi, her parents cut off her wifi already so yeah probably she won't be able to go here till her exam is over, and should be well-done cuz I'm in charge.

Looking forward to this weekends' party, cuz you're totally one of the best hostesses around here Noona :cool:
  • Options
    Moony! I'm glad you're here for the event, it's a good one right? :)
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: Β»
    Moony! I'm glad you're here for the event, it's a good one right? :)
    Hey Lucy, long time no see ^^
    Yeah I can't agree more, JP+new hotties+party event make my week! Can't complain a single bit but seriously love Glu <333
  • Options
    Hi Moony and welcome back!! The party brought you back!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lol over-excited Noona is cute XD
    Don't worry I don't even mind, I think I deserve that, should have told you before I left (well actually there are other reasons too but I let them go already)
    About Nishi, her parents cut off her wifi already so yeah probably she won't be able to go here till her exam is over, and should be well-done cuz I'm in charge.

Looking forward to this weekends' party, cuz you're totally one of the best hostesses around here Noona :cool:

Hehe thank you.
    I won't pry, besides where here to enjoy the party. I just have to get these guys helping me cater actually unload the food - but they keep snacking on it..oh ****, but it will be here soon:D.

Aw well hopefully when Nishi is done she can comeback here, and party with everyone:D.
    Thanks again, I try to learn from the best:p.

Ok back to getting our food >.<

Oh why does P-O-O-P have to be a bad word...really come on?!

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Girls this weekend you hit the jackpot, look at that hair !!!

DMV thanks for the info, I never thought to wear something from Kanye, even more for free.

Welcome back Moony !!!

Don't run away ever again!

You're so helpful, if my sister asked for help to study, I just would say GTFO !!!

Well I say this to my own exams !!!

Noona waiting for your goodies !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hi Moony and welcome back!! The party brought you back!
    Aw thanks Naimonster, yeah more like the whole new updates pulled my legs back here, I didn't even notice if it didn't pop up this evening, I was dang busy.
    Hehe thank you.
    I won't pry, besides where here to enjoy the party. I just have to get these guys helping me cater actually unload the food - but they keep snacking on it..oh ****, but it will be here soon:D.

Aw well hopefully when Nishi is done she can comeback here, and party with everyone:D.
    Thanks again, I try to learn from the best:p.

Ok back to getting our food >.<
    Take it easy Noona, we have all this weekends to celebrate:cool:
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    OMG Moony, yessss! :D:D:D

Oh, you disappeared like forever. Glad you're backkk :cool:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.