Options

Weekend Event 4/24/2015 *And now for something completely different.

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Erh,,, the secret is I have no secret lol XD
    I think it's my mixed race Asian ADN lol. I don't use anything on my face/skin. I have cosmetic allergy.

What's ADN? You're mixed? Cooooool, and Asian girl here too :p
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    One of my gift boxes.

image.jpg1_zpsundzujuo.jpg

The one for my other game.

905c2418-ca6a-4287-b589-a589ae60de8f_zps08qtfgyo.jpg

Just awesome! Kstars and a handbag! I'm a bag fiend, and this one is small enough not to hide any part of my doll!

So happy! My luck was better than it's been for months! There was a higher percentage of desirable prizes in the set of boxes, too. Thanks Glu!

Nice!! Waiting for your modeling pic!

I'm so nervous about opening the box..... my bro saw me staring at the screen for ages and he's like :confused: Its... just... a game... just click it, it's already programmed! Lol tech guy VS paranoid girl
    PM to add
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I would've never guessed that you're 27. You look younger than me

My brother is 6 years older than me, but it looks like we're of the same age. And at times people think I'm the elder one.
    Lol same Charli, everyone thinks my sis is older than me too while she's only 18.
    Sometimes I got in troubles for looking younger than my age, have to show my ID while buying alcohol drinks, used to have a hard time finding jobs too cuz employers thought I was still in school, lmao whut. So yeah it's not totally a good thing.

Anyways I have to be honest that I'm kinda disappointed with male gift boxes lately, nothing's my taste since the last 2 weeks....
    This weekends' gift boxes too, I was expected some bright and cheerful colours like what Hiro wears or some Harajuku styles since JP came out, not....sth like this:
    2eklk46.jpg

Too dull for my taste....way too dull (I bet those are Kanye's).....and now I'mma burn dat one heck of fugly baldy hairstyle too....
    160d7ow.jpg
    ....ok maybe the shoes are acceptable, gonna keep it.
    I can see Glu raised the amount of energy to 50 too, it's a good thing, I guess. They must have heard our voices here. :)
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    What's ADN? You're mixed? Cooooool, and Asian girl here too :p

Nice!! Waiting for your modeling pic!

I'm so nervous about opening the box..... my bro saw me staring at the screen for ages and he's like :confused: Its... just... a game... just click it, it's already programmed! Lol tech guy VS paranoid girl
    Yeap, my family trees has 13 branches with different Asian races, though I can only speak my mother's language, a bit of JPnese and English is still my main.
    Which part of Asia do you from Naimonster, if you don't mind me asking of course? :D
  • Options
    Yeap, my family trees has 13 branches with different Asian races, though I can only speak my mother's language, a bit of JPnese and English is still my main.
    Which part of Asia do you from Naimonster, if you don't mind me asking of course? :D

Cool! But you look korean-ish to me haha!
    Since I'm bored waiting for dinner here, I'll make you guess. Starts with S, known as little red dot. If you or anyone can guess correctly...

qLRJ4SE.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Singapore! Yay, Naimonster, bringing the trivia challenge!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    DMV_Doll I like your lameness(don't know how you are lame but I like it:) )

It really is nice to know that Glu listens it makes me so happy!
    Jus like that Pharell song:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    just need to get the dress then done this weekend event again, finally got the Tokyo update, got some new dresses and shoes, and a few pairs of jeans and shorts, most are k money and not stars yay gotta love glu :) xooxox
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    and since im so nice im on 262/450 then dress is mine :) in the gift box i got the measly 4k money :( every single special item was in mine too arghhhhh
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Singapore! Yay, Naimonster, bringing the trivia challenge!

Waaa was that too easy! you're right on!! Ok you can have my dinner and ima go starve.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    OMG!! Koko that is brilliant! I wish I could have thought of that, oh I guess I will save that for next time.:)

I know. I think I read it somewhere in a past event thread, but, it was only after I was up an hour earlier, I thought to try it. And, I wonder if we'll get extra stars for Kim's gig. Usually, the KGirl gigs on weekends bring in more reward. And, i bought one gift box......but when it gave me 50 Energy, I said "Ok, no more" I did just turn around and do another 3 hour party after that, but Earrings would have been nice, they kind of match a ring we have, but I'm not spending stars on it. And, next week, lets remind everyone about starting off with that extra kick . Honestly had my earned gift boxes 15 minutes after the event opened.

Then......for those of us so close to number 1 again......this weekend is perfect. I now have 40 million to the top, but this weekend will really help me out with that.

Did I say I love Glu? Well, if you want to see a public display of .....well a public display of something, then just hit me with a sale special around noon. Noonish Friday is when the outfit usually popped up. Event first.....then whoop. There it is. I'm evern buying more gift cards while I'm out. And, I need a big purple bow for the inside of my car. Car is so purple friendly......
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Noona....you mentioned this one? I'm happy too. Happiness throughout the Game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey guys !!!

This morning when I opened my game I had a vision of hell, and I was momentarily infuriated.

Vats seemed a bald roach , did I mention that I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate the brown color?

But I soon realized that it was only the items from the boxes, this is the first time that the event items are better than the boxes, thank you Glu!

A couple of parties later, I put my fingers on the gift boxes ...

GMyZKo7.jpg?1

I was very pleased and not for the pants I got, truth be told the pants from the offer costume was really cool and I wanted them, but because I found the items division almost perfect between the boxes, it would be perfect if was just one box with energy bolts, a very fair bet!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Well I'm happy to see that glu has added an extra 10 energy to most of the gift boxes!! It helped me do 4 parties this morning and also helped me with my 2nd comeback, which I just started yesterday morning and I'm already at C status (insert happy dance)
    And although the energy helped I really wish it would have been one of this weeks gifts :( and I'm having clothes envy from this girl I have on my list who obviously has the hack and this morning when I signed on literally 20 min after the event she had the entire outfit head to toe :/ Blaaaaaaah

IMG_8705_zps75a859fd.png
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Hey Minne!

Don't be upset about people who cheat, I don't take seriously their achievements is so false, we really work for what we want!

And you get an almost perfect items division like me from the gift boxes !!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Now if we can get GLU to change that 4k surprise gift box!! Come on glu, you can't even buy a lot of the clothes items for under 4k..!
    And someone had mentioned the Kim gig and how you can't say NO to her... I don't mind as much as the times you've had to ask her to do something with you and having to fork out K stars to get her to say YES to do something (thumbs down)
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Thanks Vats!! I'm sure that you're gleaming you didn't get that 4k though hahahaha
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    I totally forgot Kim's gig , will we gain extra events points doing it?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I prepared myself this morning for a bad gift box but was surprised to get 40 Kstars. I threw caution to the wind and opened another box and got $4k. *sigh* One of these days, I will get a bonus clothing item once again!

I did just get the bracelet (yay for bonus stars!) Although I would like the dress (and am within 40 million of being #1), I am not going to stress out this weekend. As long as I get the hair, I will be happy. :)

Edit: Eek! Just looked, it's only 30 million from #1. I think I might be able to make my first comeback by the end of this weekend!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Minne, try not to let those people bother you. This week Glu has certainly given us ALMOST everything we really want. I don't get, or understand why they would stop selling sale outfits? There are a lot of people, who won't buy the gift boxes, because you don't know what you're getting, and if you have stars for clothes, it doesn't mean you have stars for more energy. Or stars for cash. And I have often bought a gift box and gotten something I already had. Can I wear Bad hair twice? lol.

It's just such a wonderful day, with a great event, now give us a sale outfit to buy this weekend, and I'll ......I'll......I'll buy it 3 times. lol. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Go MommyTo3Munchkins that's awesome! :) I'm happy there have been some improvements to the gift boxes it's great, and I love that we can win a hairstyle I was really hoping that would happen again <3 thank you glu <3
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Vats I would think we would get extra stars for the Kim gig.. We usually do!

And KoKo thanks for the pep talk, your absolutely right and congrats on getting the dress 2x... Like my son likes to say Luuuuuuuckyyyy lol
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Good Morning everyone! I will post some breakfast in a bit. :p.

As always I seem to have a way of getting started with the events later than everyone. While you all have you gift boxes and other prizes I am still only 4 points away from getting a gift box..-_- Oh well I am determined to get everything this weekend esp since Saturday night Sunday will be consumed with more travel for me:).

Glad to see that everyone I enjoying this weekend, it warms my heart:D Koko I agree Glu is starting to really show that they care, now if only they would just keep it up, then that would be better (i.e Long hairstyles for men-brad pit style..etc..)

Minne don't bother with the cheaters and hackers, let them do their thing, just worry about your achmoplisments in game.:)

Wow the Bald hair looks ugly..(sorry that is just my opinion) Maybe someone else can rock it, and if you can please show it, because idk I am having a hard time wrapping my head around it..

Oh and Koko thanks for posting the vid:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Oh my..XD so that's why, I see, I actually was curious cuz I totally had no idea whether my lil self in game bothered you or not. This is like, a big compliment to me, thanks dear. Is it the only one appeared in my game,Koko? I added all your accs but only her- Kat Kokonut appears. And since when we're officially dating in game now then I don't have to worry about the gifting issue anymore lol. Reminds me that I still save you a gift for next VIP event :cool:

Moony, your friendship and companionship here is all the gift I need. :) Yes, you are in both my games. My Tablet Android calls you into work. But when my phone game told me I wasn't aloud to be alone, I immediately thought of you.

I sent you a pm about the dance bu. I'd like to make a 3rd kickline. Would you give me 6 poses (or however many up to 6) on the basic red carpet background?

And Minne, and Suki, and Sleepless. Everyone is invited. The hardest part was designing it. THen I saw the mural of Milan and I had my idea. So now, all the components are in place, and it won't take so long.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Vats I would think we would get extra stars for the Kim gig.. We usually do!

And KoKo thanks for the pep talk, your absolutely right and congrats on getting the dress 2x... Like my son likes to say Luuuuuuuckyyyy lol

I used to go crazy, it was like whack a mole with the boxes. No matter where I chose, something better was all around it. So, my son, wise beyond his years, said pick a box, and choose that same box every time. Law of averages is....I'll get good things sooner than if I jump around. And now, my box is my box, and no more stress over what was next to it or anything. Takes longer than just picking the right box, but it does happen. Of course, my ipad and one android got it, but I am NOT buying more boxes on the phone trying to get it. Maybe it will go on sale and I'll buy it. But she's the only one who got the white easter jumpsuit, so I'm telling her to just sit down. lol. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FaithRoseFaithRose Registered Users 22 Posts
    I was really happy with the gift boxes this week. I ended up with the bag. Almost opened a second, but I'm just so cheap with my K stars. Good to see other people happy too. Looking forward to earning the rest of the outfit, especially the hair. Amazing work on this weekend event, glu!
    Add me on Game Center! Alkatneu
  • Options
    Alright here is breakfast as promised:).
    A cute lil Japanese breakfast shall put some pep into everyone's step:D. Later we will see some lunch:p

kyara-breakfast_zpsmermwgp3.jpg
    Japancutebreakfast_zpsk1p4ft7n.jpg
    cutejapanbreakfast_zpsapbk4pv7.jpg

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    That's so cool! The panda is my favourite it's dinner time in the UK but this is the cutest breakfast ever Noona <3:)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Thank you Lucy! Where I am at (Central America-currently, soon to change..) it is still morning, well almost lunch time. Although no one needs a reason to enjoy food at any hour:p

• Options
    So this was my gift box.
    I am really happy about getting the energy because it helped me complete a party, now moving me to the half way point, as far as getting the bracelet goes.

IMG_3063_zps6l8mepey.png

On a side note, is anyone else getting only 12 points for every 3 hour party? Maybe its because I have a smaller house..i just don't know why I am only getting 12 points total for this..hhmmm

• Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    So this was my gift box.
    I am really happy about getting the energy because it helped me complete a party, now moving me to the half way point, as far as getting the bracelet goes.

IMG_3063_zps6l8mepey.png

On a side note, is anyone else getting only 12 points for every 3 hour party? Maybe its because I have a smaller house..i just don't know why I am only getting 12 points total for this..hhmmm

I am getting only 12 too with Calabasas.

I did just get the hair though! Yay!!!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins