Options

Weekend Event 4/24/2015 *And now for something completely different.

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Girls this weekend you hit the jackpot, look at that hair !!!

DMV thanks for the info, I never thought to wear something from Kanye, even more for free.

Welcome back Moony !!!

Don't run away ever again!

You're so helpful, if my sister asked for help to study, I just would say GTFO !!!

Well I say this to my own exams !!!

Noona waiting for your goodies !!!
    Hey buddy XD
    Lol I can't promise not running away again when whatever sh!ts happened but if my mood is still sane then I'll still come back like everytime.
    And LMAO Vats you're too funny to handle, rather than being helpful, it's more like.....erh....responsibility of big bro to me ahaaha....
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    In light of the new Tokoyo update, I decided to go with a Japanese themed buffet and entertainment:)

Ok here is part one the Main course. Please feel free to eat at your own discretion, no need to kill our bellies over everything here since we have almost 4 days to enjoy all of it:D!

So first off here are some grilled meats. Now I love kobe beef, so I just had to add this!
    JapanKobebeef_zpsu91zswby.jpg
    Japangrilledmeat_zpssii0y6hk.jpg

Now we have our sides:
    Japansushi_zpsorgc9idj.jpg
    japanonigri_zps3snjgms6.png

Enjoy! As always if anyone has any snack or meals they would like to share then please do so, but lets keep it on the Japanese theme, this time.

Have fun, part two of our food is coming soon!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    OMG Moony, yessss! :D:D:D

Oh, you disappeared like forever. Glad you're backkk :cool:
    OMG broooo yisss :D
    It's just been 2 weeks bro, not forever (lol dat day hasn't come yet) and yep your bro is back Charli!!!
    I haven't been here but last 2 weeks I saw major upgrades from you and Jax Jax, danm proud of you two :cool:
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Nice!! Love it!! I also love how the bottom row middle guy is just lifting his arms, fanning his armpits? Haha too funny and cute!

Haha I'll take it as a compliment ;)
    Charli is very expressive. If Charli wants to post some different poses, I'll be happy to fix it all around. But yeah, he's our keep the tempo guy.

Oh no, it's fine Koko. Love your work! I myself get blind sided with so many posts. But I might send you more shots later for the portrait size :cool:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    It's just been 2 weeks bro, not forever (lol dat day hasn't come yet) and yep your bro is back Charli!!!
    I haven't been here but last 2 weeks I saw major upgrades from you and Jax Jax, danm proud of you two :cool:

Thanks bro. :o
    Oh that day would never come. Even 2 weeks seemed like forever, seriously.
    Congrats on the promotion, yay :D

• Options
    Here is part two, it contains our drinks and deserts!

For the drinks, we have Green tea, and for those that like to really drink we have Sake, a Japanese wine. Drink up!
    japangreentea_zpsdk8y2j0b.jpg
    JapanSake_zpssmg5kx5u.png

Now for desert we have a few variations of Mochi, a type of Japanese rice ball.
    Japanmochigreen_zpszlpivf4g.png
    Japandango_zps5vdklul1.jpg
    japanmochi_zps39hvlbua.jpg

I hope everyone enjoys!

Now entertainment will be arriving shortly.:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Loved the Buffet Noona, I'm very hungry !!!
    And LMAO Vats you're too funny to handle, rather than being helpful, it's more like.....erh....responsibility of big bro to me ahaaha....

Moony we are bumping into cultural differences here !!!

Anyway you read a PM I sent you some time ago?

Just to check!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    In light of the new Tokoyo update, I decided to go with a Japanese themed buffet and entertainment:)

Ok here is part one the Main course. Please feel free to eat at your own discretion, no need to kill our bellies over everything here since we have almost 4 days to enjoy all of it:D!

So first off here are some grilled meats. Now I love kobe beef, so I just had to add this!

Now we have our sides:

Enjoy! As always if anyone has any snack or meals they would like to share then please do so, but lets keep it on the Japanese theme, this time.

Have fun, part two of our food is coming soon!
    This is what a great hostess does: always gets the right theme and knows what her party-goers want :cool:
    You got my stomach really growling here now~~ O3O
    Thanks bro. :o
    Oh that day would never come. Even 2 weeks seemed like forever, seriously.
    Congrats on the promotion, yay :D
    Thanks Charli, yes promotion = more kaching = I can regularly afford VIP events. But less time here since I'm already more than busy.
  • Options
    In keeping with the Japanese theme, I got a group, that sings this nice little dance number in Japanese (and in English)

Now for those that like more mainstream stuff, I give you the queen of pop Beyoncé!
    (I know she is in no way shape or form related to Japanese things, but I just love this song, and am trying to appeal to everyone here)

Please enjoy everyone!

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Yep guys we gonna have giftboxes! Anyone noticed this?

image_zps0mzdtrkh.jpg

Remember that usually we have gold or black gitboxes and this one is like the gitboxes from the "special events".
  • Options
    Loved the Buffet Noona, I'm very hungry !!!

Moony we are bumping into cultural differences here !!!

Anyway you read a PM I sent you some time ago?

Just to check!
    I have to be honest I haven't touched my mail box here and in gmail yet, full of dust and mails now, I'm sorry to all senders and all unread mails, I'll try to reply all of them later.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Moony I totally forgotten the part of the promotion, then congratulations !!!

And while the forgetfulness I thank Charli for bringing Mario makeup news on the another topic !!!

Is my hunger I'll go to dinner !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    This is what a great hostess does: always gets the right theme and knows what her party-goers want :cool:
    You got my stomach really growling here now~~ O3O

Thanks Charli, yes promotion = more kaching = I can regularly afford VIP events. But less time here since I'm already more than busy.

Thank ya Moony and Vats!
    Promotions are always good and more Kash is even better:p!
    Just try to be here when you can we understand how life is:)

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Ohh I love Beyoncé! ♥♥♥
    Now for those that like more mainstream stuff, I give you the queen of pop Beyoncé!
    (I know she is in no way shape or form related to Japanese things, but I just love this song, and am trying to appeal to everyone here)

Please enjoy everyone!
  • Options
    I am glad you enjoyed Francescahill!

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    This was my fav Japanese band, though they aren't new or anything. The Pizzicato Five.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z22nzBVLCto[/video]

Hmmm. How exactly do you get the video itself here? Never tried to do it before!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Moony, so glad you're here! And you picked a great weekend to return, it looks like! Woohoo, party weekend!

Congrats on promotion and money! Now you can afford to start your own starlet-- and if you do it now, she can have the awesome weekend hair! Don't miss out!

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    This was my fav Japanese band, though they aren't new or anything. The Pizzicato Five.

Hmmm. How exactly do you get the video itself here? Never tried to do it before!

You mean like this?
    You have to copy the actual Youtube URL for the video, and then after that you put it in between the tags

Does this help?

Also thanks for the extra song:D

• Options

Thanks for sharing Luz, I think you just need to insert the direct link URL (not the share URL) to the "insert vid" button here.
  • Options
    Thanks Charli, yes promotion = more kaching = I can regularly afford VIP events. But less time here since I'm already more than busy

I hope you'll be able manage time to keep up with us. :o
    And while the forgetfulness I thank Charli for bringing Mario makeup news on the another topic !!!

Thanks buddy!

I'm a foodie. So hard to resist, and I love Japanese cuisine!

Ah, Prawn Tempura is to die for.

b3TVPVF.png

• Options

Ah, Prawn Tempura is to die for.

b3TVPVF.png

Oh yay another foodie!
    Aw man I was missing the tempura's! Thanks for posting it Charli, it looks and is delicious!

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Wait you see me?! I dont see you! H..how? Are you stealth mode or something? Now don't hide yourself! :D
    Haha I'll take it as a compliment ;)

Oh that's you huh! It is, I mean that is some awesome dance move, do you have a name for it?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I'd copied the link from my address bar, but clearly that wasn't right. I'll give it another go sometime. Thanks for putting my video here, Noona!

<funny thing! my autocorrect keeps trying to make your name "maroons" for some reason. It makes me think of the macaroons you love so much.>

• Options
    And maybe people would like some bubble tea to wash everything down?

image.jpg1_zpsiang5lc6.jpg

• Options
    Moony, so glad you're here! And you picked a great weekend to return, it looks like! Woohoo, party weekend!

Congrats on promotion and money! Now you can afford to start your own starlet-- and if you do it now, she can have the awesome weekend hair! Don't miss out!
    Luz my sweetie thank you for your warm welcome :o
    And as you say, yes, more than just luck, Japan is really my "thing" (1/4 in my blood) I can't help but coming back, screws life, I need this weekends with you guys!

Lol about a Starlet, now with my busier schedule it will be even more....impossible to make myself one, maybe I'll just peek at Nishi's wardrobe updates and enjoy you guys' fabulousness here is enough to my enjoyment <333
    But omg yes this weekends' hairstyle for gals is hella kawaii <3
    Would love if my girlfriend styles her hair like that :o
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing Luz, I think you just need to insert the direct link URL (not the share URL) to the "insert vid" button here.

On my tablet I don't even see any buttons, so I have to type the side tags. But I'll figure it out eventually. Thanks!

• Options
    THIS! Now don't be hating on the lousy photographer cuz that's me. I miss Japan already!

KMlumFjl.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I'd copied the link from my address bar, but clearly that wasn't right. I'll give it another go sometime. Thanks for putting my video here, Noona!

<funny thing! my autocorrect keeps trying to make your name "maroons" for some reason. It makes me think of the macaroons you love so much.>

Your Welcome!
    Hehehe "Maroons" idk why but I keep laughing when I see that:p
    Oh yes Macaroons! Idk why I like them but I just do:o

• Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    THIS! Now don't be hating on the lousy photographer cuz that's me. I miss Japan already!

KMlumFjl.jpg

That is a nice picture and it looks so tasty! Thank you Naimonster:)
    And maybe people would like some bubble tea to wash everything down?

image.jpg1_zpsiang5lc6.jpg

Bubble tea!! Man that's my life!(Along with about 100 different types of foods:p) Omo it looks so yummy..i must have some O.O

• Options
    Omg the mochi <3 the bubble tea <3 everything, yumz. It's 6am, no I din't wake up early I just haven't slept.

Btw, I'm rather shocked bubble tea was mentioned I thought it wasn't a popular thing overseas.

Please flood this thread with more foodz

92WxQ8Ul.jpg
    IyTHL7Ll.jpg

Ok now I can sleepz, maybe not...
    PM to add