Options

Weekend Event 4/24/2015 *And now for something completely different.

12345679Next

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    My GC is working again!! That's so Alex has gone brunette! SassyVoguette has gone blonde! Kupkakez has red hair! And so many outfits! I'll never take functioning GC for granted again :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    I'm gone to you? Oh no. We can't have that. Let's see, Androids - Koko Tablet is Number 3 - so her job is to get to number 1. Koko Phone just got engaged to Moony. (He doesn't know yet. I'm going to take him to a nice meal in Vegas, and show him the pics. lol. Oh, Moony, do you want Choc cake or Vanilla? If I ate cake everytime I was married, no one would want to marry me anymore. So, I'll get whichever one you like Moony.

Oh, so that takes care of the Androids.....But Apple P thought all was well. Now, she has a mission. "Hang on Honey, I'll find you." Runs off to change into Honey Searching Clothes. (and, Alkoholiks, this is such a large issue, I just know it will be a global fix.)

Ok, She's off to find you Doll. She means business.
    AppleP_zpsfsbitkd4.jpg

lmao no doubt you'll find me now ;)

edit: after i posted i checked my phone and all you lovely ladies have returned! i am a happy man

AB3C7137-2175-4F9C-B4CB-79522EA4985F.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Well, don't want to think I had anything to do with it, but you did see once Apple P Suited up and armed herself with that giant flashlight, everyone was set free. Next Halloween I want a wonder woman costume for us, don't ya think?

So glad it's all good again. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Alkoholiks it's lovely to see you again too and everyone <3 Apple P you saved us :D def will need an energy recharge after all that searching! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Nah, labor of love Doll, labor of love. It is soooooo nice to see everyone dressing so well again. I knew Luz wouldn't be caught dead in that streetwalker outfit over the weekend. She knows we only dress like that on Wild Wednesday, or the Thirstday Thot Trot down Ventura Blvd. Right Luz?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Everyone is back for me as well! Yay so happy!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Nah, labor of love Doll, labor of love. It is soooooo nice to see everyone dressing so well again. I knew Luz wouldn't be caught dead in that streetwalker outfit over the weekend. She knows we only dress like that on Wild Wednesday, or the Thirstday Thot Trot down Ventura Blvd. Right Luz?
    Y E S ! ! Back in the game, yo. Lol.