Options

Weekend Event 4/24/2015 *And now for something completely different.

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I am getting only 12 too with Calabasas.

I did just get the hair though! Yay!!!

Yay MoomyTo3Munchkins!! That's awesome!!! Wow you must be good at this!

I can't wait to see everyone's event outfit photos
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Yay MoomyTo3Munchkins!! That's awesome!!! Wow you must be good at this!

I can't wait to see everyone's event outfit photos

Aww! You are very sweet. I am just so close to a comeback that I am partying my tail off! ;)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Your welcome. Keep going, the comeback is so worth it!

Side note, I just made the B list! Yayay

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Your welcome. Keep going, the comeback is so worth it!

Side note, I just made the B list! Yayay

Congratulations!! I'm sure it is hard starting over, but you are so positive. You are doing a great job! :D:D

~Melissa~

• Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Actually Noona I think once you get the first item you start getting the 12stars plus and additional 3, making it 15 in total for a 3hr party. Plus I'm also getting I believe it's 2stars for every guest as well.
    I'm definitely a happy camper right now!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Thanks MommyTo3Munchkins! :D

Minne623, so are you saying that after I get the bracelet it gets easier? Because I got the gift box, and man it is still taking forever..oh well, I can suck it up. Its been a while since I have grinded so this will be fun:)

Ohh though that does sound nice, getting 2 stars per guest, glad to now that you are enjoying it!

Oh since it is lunch time by me, (idk what it is like for everyone else..i am going to go hunt for some food.) :)

• Options
    IMG_8719_zps9115ad1a.jpg

Me doing the happy dance!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    IMG_8719_zps9115ad1a.jpg

Me doing the happy dance!

That dress looks cute on you Minne! Nice to see you won the new hair. it looks good on you:)

• Options
    It's lunch time here too Noona, I'm in California. And yes once you get the bracelet it gets easier., in my opinion. Since you do get a a little more stars for parties. And it's a total of 450 stars this weekend.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    Thank you!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'm really want to thank Glu for making these changes thus far. It's really nice knowing they're listening. Even if it's not what everyone wants, it's progress and I'll take that any day over things remaining the same.

Its impossible for Glu to grant millions of players request. Not even Oprah can please everyone. So Good job Glu!

Also forum fam, thank you and give yourself a pat on the back too. Through all the frustrations you're still here being helpful attempting to stay positive and offer info to everyone who asks. I like to think bcuz of the few of you guys here constructively voicing your concerns, it helped in making the game better for millions of players.

Just think there was some kid in Fiji who was excited to see more exclusive item in the gift boxes, 50 bolts of energy and less chances of winning $4K all bcuz of forum threads.

This has been a PSA...
    Vote for DMV Doll in 2016 for president. Lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    You do a good job keeping everyone positive DMV_Doll! Esp with informing everyone of when the update for Android players came out, and always keeping us up to date with what we are wearing:D

And yes, not even Oprah with all of her power, can keep millions happy. So Glu is doing quite well.

And huzzah to DMV_Doll for president, lol.

• Options
    Ok, so lunch is ready! We have today, Bento boxes, and Japanese type of Lunch/Dinner boxes.

Bento_box_zpsmo95w7i4.png
    bento-box-lunch_zpsmtqbntcb.png
    bento_box_real_zpsxop2znyo.jpg
    Bentobox_zpsueuc5ypg.jpg
    bento_box__zpstf8lng0p.jpg

Enjoy and eat up:D

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh my god Noona those bento sets looks yummy!

Booking an air ticket to Japan right now
    PM to add
  • Options
    Hehe glad you like them Naimonster! I am almost tempted to do the same, if money want so tight >.<

It hurts looking at it..soo tasty!

• Options
    Noona,

Everything looks D-lish. I don't even eat sushi but I would definitely try that!

I'd would even spend K Stars on it

\( ö )/

Andriod player
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    On my first game I'm nearly 3/4 of the way towards the bracelet, yay! I only got energy in the giftbox...had the dress and purse in my options though! Energy was helpful for the parties :) Jesse got some black pants in his giftbox. I was hoping to get an earlier start this afternoon but I was asked to fill in for someone so I'm doing that. Extra real life money never hurts though and lucky for me I can play on the job ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Yay Eselle! Progress is good, no matter how small it is:D

I am glad you like the boxes DMV_Doll!

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    So tempting, I want all these boxes :D Especially now 'cause I'm a little annoyed!

I had planned 5 parties each day, and finishing 3 of the weekend gigs. I would've easily earned 400 points this way.
    But here's the thing... I got NO points for completing Kim's gig! What a waste of 100 Energy bolts.

And I see they've increased the bar, it's a total of 450 points. Now I'll have to work on another plan.
    I don't know if I'll complete the rest of Kim's gigs this weekend. I only have 76 points so far :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    So tempting, I want all these boxes :D Especially now 'cause I'm a little annoyed!

I had planned 5 parties each day, and finishing 3 of the weekend gigs. I would've easily earned 400 points this way.
    But here's the thing... I got NO points for completing Kim's gig! What a waste of 100 Energy bolts.

And I see they've increased the bar, it's a total of 450 points. Now I'll have to work on another plan.
    I don't know if I'll complete the rest of Kim's gigs this weekend. I only have 76 points so far :(

Wait what?!?! No points for the Kim gig? You sure? I just started it an hour or 2 ago..*starts panicking and hyperventilating*

Oh shoot fire, now I have to find a different plan:(

But I am glad you liked the boxes!

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh I'm sure. My phone's battery was dying, so I completed it while on charge. I would've invested that energy in 3 more parties, bummer!

Anyways it's good you're doing it now, that'll be a guarantee if it was a glitch in my game or no. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Guys, I know your opinion about the giftboxes but remember that the game is a business and if they do not put something to buy at the weekend event, the game don't make sense to them. And yeah i want some Kim's Picks this time PLEASE.

Ahh, Francesca, I don't know if you joined here as soon as you started playing, but one thing they used to do every week, was to put together an outfit of 2 or 3 pieces, put a sale price on it, and sell it for 80-100 Stars each weekend. I think the majority of the people complaining about the gift boxes (myself included) is that now they put the pieces in the gift boxes, and we don't get our weekly special purchase. Last time was back in February, and it was the black and white dress, and something with it, not sure what. The week before that it was the long Cream Colored Herve Leger Bandage dress. So, it's been 8 weeks without them, but tbh, those outfits were what made me start stocking up on google play cards. Every weekend, just for the 2 androids, I would spend about 45$ in cards. Now, for the past few weeks, if I pick up a 10 dollar card, it's just to have on had. So, in the end run......the business isn't getting the 'sure thing' money from a lot of people who won't take chances with gift boxes. Which did account for a lot.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    But, originally came here to report - all 3 games got the hair. So I will start to breathe easier. I Love the dress. Hair is a little too 'every hair in place' for my wild child dolls. I can't wait to see the purple jackets on the guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oooohhh Noce Koko, idk I like more put together things, so the hair is my style:D.
    But I can't wait to see the end result on your girls!

• Options
    oh, did anyone do Kim's gig yet? Do we get event stars for it? I'm at a point where I can take it, but I'll blow it off if it's not giving me stars. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    oh, did anyone do Kim's gig yet? Do we get event stars for it? I'm at a point where I can take it, but I'll blow it off if it's not giving me stars. lol.

Don't do it Koko, you don't get extra points and spends a lot believe a lot of energy and has a b*tch that is intimidating you !!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »

I really need to check in here before I do anything. I just started the first gig. If I would've known it didn't give any stars, I would've ignored it. The lady didn't seem to pleased that my character is completing the gig for Kim, which is why I checked in here. Hopefully, I at least get a decent amount of fans. :(

~Melissa~

• Options
    Oh dawg on it! I started the gig..oh p00p! Now I won't get any points..

Why, why why?!?! ugh ok gotta breathe..

• Options
    Hey KoKo,

I haven't done it yet. I just finished throwing my last party and now I have all the party klothing items .

Once my energy is full I'll start Kim's gig While I watch Bruce on 20/20.

Andriod player
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks for the warning, guys! That's so bizarre. I guess there always has to be some wrinkle that would encourage spending of Kstars, though. Well, at least we can plan far enough in advance now.

Hey, did anyone check to see if we get any event points from doing parties this time? <Kidding! Kidding.>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19