Options

Spring Fashion Week

Comments

• Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    My fashion hyena's are especially vicious. They devour the clothes and the models too.
    8967247A-6C6A-4980-896F-233F3D79C461.png_zpslkbvv3sh.jpeg

Lol.
    ....and in breaking news tonight: Those ravenous, raucous, raving mad fashion hyenas have struck again! In a story only on KKH Forum Action News, we have reports of missing dolls, and of dolls whose clothing was literally ripped from their bodies by the hyenas. Tonight, we are still unsure of the whereabouts of the missing dolls. More on this story as it develops. Back to the newsroom.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Second box: Cute!
    Screenshot_2016_02_09_23_53_28_1.png
    Third box: Ok...
    Screenshot_2016_02_10_10_59_24_1.png
    Fourth box: I've always wanted this dress!
    Screenshot_2016_02_10_22_41_37_1.png
    I really had fun with this event :) well done glu!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ughhhhhhh, terrible, horrible, UGLY clothes. I would rather have nothing than to have gotten that ugly pink dress and black top with the beige waistband. Or at least the ability to refuse them, like, no thanks, you can keep 'em. PKM
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    But why only gift box items from just one event? :confused:

Throwback Sale would've been better..

Not really, you have to pay 60 kstars on items than can cost a lot less and you don't even get to choose the items...it's the exact same think of weekends just more expensive...I actually don't enjoy throwback sales, not everybody can use 60 kstars and then go out and by more, some of us have less range in the money department. With these events at least everybody gets a shot at winning something.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    I didn't know about the event...just today I was able to open the game and found out about it :( . Maybe this 24 hrs left can give me something but tomorrow's also going to be a long day in RL uugghh.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Hopefully, this will become a regular thing. Maybe the next one will have items from another weekend event. Maybe the So Glam
    Event, for example? I'm reaching, but it would be great to have something like this on a regular basis. And we still have the weekend to grind for new outfits.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Fourth box: I've always wanted this dress!
    Screenshot_2016_02_10_22_41_37_1.png
    I really had fun with this event :) well done glu!

Ahh congrats! I've been coveting that dress forever and still don't have it!
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Haha that doll standing on the left side looks so ratchet. I only have two words to describe the outfit...hot mess!!!

image.php?di=7PLN7.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BakiBaki Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi guys, quick question : Does voting affect anything ? Like the time, or the stars ?
    Exept for seeing other looks ..
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    There are sure a lot of y'all running around nakkid! I think people got Fashion Week and Mardi Gras mixed up!! :D

0AA82C3F-1A38-4657-8E3B-7F89E9438E17.png_zpscx85iunb.jpeg

178C5594-D0EB-4739-AA67-145D558BF381.png_zps5axm1tmw.jpeg

468A6C19-50FD-422D-98C9-EFA4D611F186.png_zpsmkkr3jus.jpeg

On another note.. Glu is making these gift boxes so spectacular that I truly haven't even spent any time this week on the "Spring Fashion Week Event". My last set of boxes was horrific.. This set.. No better!!

32D8BEC0-F4E7-4DD9-998B-F75EECFAB040.png_zpskccevcpv.jpeg

And if you missed it this was my first palette. I won't be spending any K Stars on anymore boxes *IF* I get them. Not really trying for them because the boxes are pathetic; IMO.
    8F276961-1E02-42BC-A38D-D8D402FB54D9.png_zpsbtwxyeas.jpeg
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    All of this is getting so frustrating.. To the point that I want to walk away from the game. I have a LOT of time and a fair amount of money spent on this game but He event prizes just really are awful!!
    I can't believe people have finished! I'm still 20 points away from getting my third box. Unfortunately I've been stuck on "getting results" for OVER THREE HOURS. That ish ain't right Glu!! I've been defending this event all along and now I cat even participate in it, boo! :(

I'm about 1/2 way through my 3rd box. Idk how people finished. Did they even sleep? LOL
    Haha that doll standing on the left side looks so ratchet. I only have two words to describe the outfit...hot mess!!!

image.php?di=7PLN7.jpg

Maybe it's a child playing that one :( Never know.
    Baki wrote: »
    Hi guys, quick question : Does voting affect anything ? Like the time, or the stars ?
    Exept for seeing other looks ..

Nope. Just sees other looks and helps your friends in winning.
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Just finished because the game glitched three times.
    Here are my boxes, missed the hair... again... but I really enjoyed this midweek event, it was so much fun!

image_zpssx7sgkyw.jpeg
    image_zpsxkf8v5at.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    My 3rd box on my first game:

LH13gl.png
    DyGsJy.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Charli OMG CONGRATULATIONS! That tattoo is amazing, I always wanted to have it, when I was about to buy it became an item box back in 2014. Bort have it, then that is already a consolation for me lol, please Glu make more tattoos!

Congrats to you too Serendipity, that hair is very cool!

Ouch Koko! 3 games, 12 boxes and only 2.5 K$ and a pair of pants for you:eek:?

Sassy you're perfect! I love your good taste! The fourth dress in the first row is usually a 'no' to me, but you stylized it so well with the shoes and accessories, just Wow!

Zoye oh yeah girl! The next time I open a box, will be in the toilet 'doing my thing' lol

HA Amy! I also sent a messy look just to check the veracity of the vote, but I didn't won!

Thanks Vats, I'm not a fan of those dresses too, but I must admit I did good with this one LOL
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Sassy I normally don't like that hair but it looks really good on your doll!

Thanks Catherine <3 I've been eyeing that hair for soooo long, I'm so glad I finally got it :)

Btw Amy, Madison looks amazing in all looks! I'm in love with the second one! Spring is in the air! <3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    2yovkfr.jpg

I forgot to take a pic of my boxes, but I won these shoes. That big butt pinky dress was in there as well as the black pant suit that is in various colors. No complaining on that one, it was just nice to see something besides cash & energy!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    image_zpsjzvighlm.jpeg

I have wanted this hair since I started playing KKH!
    So, my third set of boxes. I cannot complain.
    image_zpsbim7mzsx.jpeg

Congratulations, Vats!!!
    Let's cross our fingers and hope this becomes a regular thing. I'm actually enjoying this event more than I expected to.
    That hair is #Everything! I would rather have that hair than the throwback hair I won. I'm not complaining but that long bob has never appeared in any palette of mine... Ever! I dream of that hair.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Not really, you have to pay 60 kstars on items than can cost a lot less and you don't even get to choose the items...it's the exact same think of weekends just more expensive...I actually don't enjoy throwback sales, not everybody can use 60 kstars and then go out and by more, some of us have less range in the money department. With these events at least everybody gets a shot at winning something.

I agree, both have pros and cons.

The last two boxes were everything! We haven't had the opportunity to open a golden box since forever.. And both of mine had the items I wanted. The arm tattoo and the silver hoop

rosf2Vx.png

And thanks to the glitches, I finished it 12 hours ago. I hope your game has some glitches too, the good ones so you get to open a couple of boxes for your dolls. ;)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

I liked how you gave us all a fair chance to earn some past event items, and to open a couple of golden gift boxes during the week. The notification for the voting period ended was helpful, and I also loved the new background.

It was a success apart from the bugs where you're stuck at getting results, rushed results, and no dolls to vote for. I had to reboot my phone to proceed. Plus, it didn't make sense that we paid 40 k-stars to open another box and the prizes contained 30 energy bolts, $2,500 cash and 25 k-stars. It should be the same as in weekend event boxes.

I hope you continue to surprise us with more week events in future. Thanks! :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options

I liked how you gave us all a fair chance to earn some past event items, and to open a couple of golden gift boxes during the week. The notification for the voting period ended was helpful, and I also loved the new background.

It was a success apart from the bugs where you're stuck at getting results, rushed results, and no dolls to vote for. I had to reboot my phone to proceed. Plus, it didn't make sense that we paid 40 k-stars to open another box and the prizes contained 30 energy bolts, $2,500 cash and 25 k-stars. It should be the same as in weekend event boxes.

THIS!! It makes the game interesting and gives people the opportunity of enjoying the game a little more during the week. I'm one of those that don't usually get in the game more than twice during the week (hence the not knowing about this event until Star news told me there was only one day left) and I'm sure from now on I'll be opening the game everyday lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options

I don't know what's so great about a gold gift box...? My first one I got that heinous wide-load pink dress; so I opened another one and got...that so-ugly black top with the beige waistband thing. I still have one gold box left, and am not expecting anything good. But the possibility for something good *is* there. I appreciate the event and the opportunity for free boxes definitely, but as I mentioned elsewhere I would like the opportunity to reject things--like I could tap a "No, thank you."
  • Options

I didn't get a SINGLE box that had ANY past event items. I maybe had 2-3 items total in The palettes I opened (8 boxes, 3 palettes) that were even items and they were daily give box items in which I paid 30 K Stars, 40 K Stars, just for something like $2,500 cash or a little energy. Was completely not worth it. I don't get how some got throwback items and others (me) got ZERO items.
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    I love the voting events and if you remember, a lot of people were asking for them. So, another example of Glu heard and gave us what we asked for.

Idk why people like these voting events so much. 4 hours is too long IMO to have to wait. There is zero way I will even get to open all 4 boxes. They didn't give us enough time for 4 boxes when they have a 4 hour wait in between.
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Idk why people like these voting events so much. 4 hours is too long IMO to have to wait. There is zero way I will even get to open all 4 boxes. They didn't give us enough time for 4 boxes when they have a 4 hour wait in between.

I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy the event. I, personally, loved it! I like the change of pace. I like voting for others and picking outfits. I finished the event this morning. I did wake up in the middle of the night (the first night) to check my results and submit a new look. I wake up a lot at night, so I didn't set an alarm. I love that GLU gave us a reason to play in the middle of the week. I really only play on the weekends, so this have me a reason to have fun mid-week. Although I only got one good prize (25 k-stars), I still enjoyed it and would love to have this opportunity again!! (Please, GLU!!) :)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I don't know what's so great about a gold gift box...? My first one I got that heinous wide-load pink dress; so I opened another one and got...that so-ugly black top with the beige waistband thing. I still have one gold box left, and am not expecting anything good. But the possibility for something good *is* there. I appreciate the event and the opportunity for free boxes definitely, but as I mentioned elsewhere I would like the opportunity to reject things--like I could tap a "No, thank you."
    I understand the appeal of gold boxes now. I only have two gold box items left in my closet that I haven't yet won (the striped pants and some black sunglasses) so I noticed in my gold box palettes I wasn't just offered those two items, I was also offered items in my wardrobe that cost actual k-stars to get. Unfortunately I picked the wrong box both times so didn't get anything except cash, but it was exciting seeing a 60 k-star gold necklace I've always wanted but never got around to purchasing in one of the boxes. Same with a blue jacket that costs 45 k-stars. I would have preferred it if the throwback items were in the boxes too though (god **** I really wanted that hair!! *shakes fist at sky*)

I loved the event minus the glitches. If Glu can iron out the kinks, this is a wonderful addition to the game and a brilliant way to encourage players to participate more during the week.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    I'm really confused right now. I remembered that I submitted my doll's look 4 hrs ago and when I went to go check my game, I didn't get my results. WTH⁉😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm finally done!
    First box- 30 energy
    Second- pink bodycon dress
    Third- striped pants
    Fourth- frumpy jacket
    Also, I got that mint-colored dress in my regular gift box this morning, and I've been wanting that for a while! :)

I loved this event even though I didn't get anything spectacular. It was a really nice change and perfect for Fashion Week! HOWEVER, I really think they need to give us some incentive to vote. And possibly rethink the 4 hours thing. I understand that they want it to be challenging, but I'm gonna guess that the majority of people don't have a ton of time to check KKH obsessively during the week. I'm just lucky I work from home and have my iPad close at all times! ;)

Now....onto Valentine's Day! Fingers crossed that cute lips dress is earnable this weekend! Kate's unavailable today, right? Do we have others that can access the Russian spoilers??
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    I understand the appeal of gold boxes now. I only have two gold box items left in my closet that I haven't yet won (the striped pants and some black sunglasses) so I noticed in my gold box palettes I wasn't just offered those two items, I was also offered items in my wardrobe that cost actual k-stars to get. Unfortunately I picked the wrong box both times so didn't get anything except cash, but it was exciting seeing a 60 k-star gold necklace I've always wanted but never got around to purchasing in one of the boxes. Same with a blue jacket that costs 45 k-stars. I would have preferred it if the throwback items were in the boxes too though (god **** I really wanted that hair!! *shakes fist at sky*)

I loved the event minus the glitches. If Glu can iron out the kinks, this is a wonderful addition to the game and a brilliant way to encourage players to participate more during the week.

Ahh, I'm glad you got some nice things. My last--gold--box gave me...the (ok, I'm running out of adjectives here) awful white sister to the pink ugly dress I got in my first gold box. All I'm missing now is the ugly dress in black. Probably get it in my daily gift box this afternoon. The boxes were disappointing all in all; and I would've rather gotten kash or stars any day than those things. But hey, it was a nice event, and there was always hope, although it was minute. You never know, right? Dear Glu: Please start accepting returns. Thank you.
  • Options

I agree, four hours is too long. Also, have you noticed how after you submit a style you can get "Results" in like, less than a minute? Having to pay stars for an immediate result is beside the point; who's voted on your look that fast?? No oneeeee.
  • Options
    I didn't get a SINGLE box that had ANY past event items. I maybe had 2-3 items total in The palettes I opened (8 boxes, 3 palettes) that were even items and they were daily give box items in which I paid 30 K Stars, 40 K Stars, just for something like $2,500 cash or a little energy. Was completely not worth it. I don't get how some got throwback items and others (me) got ZERO items.

The only throwback I got was a dress; every other palette had energy, stars, kash, and daily gift box atrocities. Oh yeah, the last one had a decent sweater from the ordinary wardrobe. There was nothing of note; I just wanted something nice, didn't matter if it was a throwback or not. :(