Options

Spring Fashion Week

Comments

• Options
    CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    I just opened my first box, forgot to screenshot it, but there was no event items in them and I got 2500 cash. There were a couple daily giftbox items, so I'm glad I only opened the free one. It's all good though, of course I would love to get the hair, but I'm not stressing over it.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    OMG. For my first box, I was tossing up between two boxes, ended up going against the grain and picked the one I usually DON'T go for.... won an ugly green bag. The cute curly side pony was in the box I would have normally gone for. Ugh! Never overthink! I really hope I can get the hair, or that cute black and gold dress. Love both items.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    Hold on.. how come everyone is getting 30 points for winning a look? When I win I only get 20. ***? :/
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Having throwback items in an event like this is stupid because what - people want throwback items maybe because they couldn't get them in their gift boxes and now they have another opportunity to not get them in their gift boxes.. wth
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Hold on.. how come everyone is getting 30 points for winning a look? When I win I only get 20. ***? :/

Ditto. I get 20 for wins and 10 for losses.
    iOS
  • Options
    I don't think it's stupid at all to have throwback items in these boxes. I think it's a great idea, I think they should do this every week. I really don't see how people could have an issue with it. As players we have nothing to lose and only something good to gain.
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I don't think it's stupid at all to have throwback items in these boxes. I think it's a great idea, I think they should do this every week. I really don't see how people could have an issue with it. As players we have nothing to lose and only something good to gain.

Exactly! I'm just thinking of it as something to do for fun with no high hopes! It's all free and extra, so I don't understand what the issue is :) I didn't win anything great, but I'm happy I won something! 4 prizes actually :)

And yes- 20 pts for a winning look, 10 pts for a losing look, and 5 pts just for submitting a look. Mine was wonky all day and kept saying I had either lost or won, but only like 10 minutes after I submitted my look. It kept doing that throughout the day and that's the only reason I was able to finish so fast. Weird, but okayy!! Haha
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    I keep seeing this hat paired up with gowns and dresses... I mean... Why?

image.png
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • Options
    Can anyone confirm whether there are throwback items in the last two gift boxes? I just won the throwback gold and black dress in my second box, but that's only because I decided to take a gamble and spend 40 k-stars on a second box (the first one gave me an ugly orange halter dress). I really really want that hair though, I'm gonna be mad if it doesn't even show up in my last two boxes.
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    ^ No throwback stuff in the two last boxes. I like the idea about having throwback stuff in the boxes, and having an event at the mid week. But... I had none of those throwback items, and didnt even se one of them in my boxes. So whats the point kind of? If it would be the glam lips and eyes I would be ****ED of that I couldnt get it. And we dont know if they would come back at an actual throwback event? So there is a chance ill never get the items that I want..
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My second and third boxes:
    UUxXoZ5.png?1
    ZNGX25h.png?1

Yay K-stars!

Now here the the struggle is real:
    nlR34SD.png?1

Right guy or left guy?:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Katinkae wrote: »
    ^ No throwback stuff in the two last boxes. I like the idea about having throwback stuff in the boxes, and having an event at the mid week. But... I had none of those throwback items, and didnt even se one of them in my boxes. So whats the point kind of? If it would be the glam lips and eyes I would be ****ED of that I couldnt get it. And we dont know if they would come back at an actual throwback event? So there is a chance ill never get the items that I want..
    So it looks like I missed my chance to get the cute hair. Ugh nooo!! I really wanted it, and I was so close with my first box... :(

I'm so sorry to hear about your unfair boxes. Although I wouldn't be too worried about it not showing up in a throwback sale, I'm assuming Glu wouldn't do that and would still give us the opportunity to win them later, especially since in Throwback Sale #2 they actually included a LOT of items that were in Throwback Sale #1.

Since Koko indicated Glu will be monitoring our feedback to this event, we really need to stress to them that although having midweek events with throwback items up for grabs is a brilliant idea, it should NOT be okay to offer us palettes with absolutely zero event items in them. I got lucky, I won the shoes and the bag months ago during the original event, so this time around I only had the hair and the dress to chase, and thankfully both items appeared in my palettes both times. That's how it should be for EVERYONE.

If Glu tweaked a few things, this could be such a wonderful addition to the game. I hope they're listening to us. Make sure there are always throwback items in each palette (unless someone has already won them all), and please put the throwback stuff in ALL four event boxes instead of two!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    My black boxes didn't contain any throwback item. :mad: Got 25 k-stars and the daily gift box shorts. Well, at least I have them in all different colors so they won't appear again in weekend event boxes.

Now the golden boxes... I really want that arm tattoo and hairstyle :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Cilan wrote: »
    I wish I had gotten the glitch to get points.. I have been at it since the event started at 2AM and doing it every 4 hours and only got 52 points out of 240 points. Anyone know what causes the glitch yet?

The event says ending in 2 days. So for every 4 hour vote tally, that is 6 times a day/24 hour period. 2 days = 12 times to submit looks. I would have to win the votes every single time and not sleep for 2 days straight (or sleep 3 hours and 59 minutes and wake up to collect points, submit a new look, and go back to sleep (which is crazy!)) to collect the 4 boxes ***. They really need to lessen the time to tally up, but that would eat into their K-Star profit to speed things up. Meh!

Well if you win each round, you'll complete it in half time. I think it's cool, even if you lose all the rounds, you still get to open all the boxes. But you have to enter every four hours, which I guess is not possible so you'll end up paying k-stars.

• Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts

It's a fun mid-week thing to do but if this is their idea of a new version of/replacing the throwback event then I'd be ****ed.
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    image_zpskdnsnczw.png

My first box.
    I'm okay with my prizes. I am really glad to have this voting event during the week. I hope Glu does this more often.

image_zpszmlmcpp0.jpeg
    Second box. I'm good with that.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Hahahah Charli you are the GOSSIP GIRL of KKH Land lol
    6tebg2.jpg

"Gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of KKH's elite"

HAHA! xD But next time I won't be spilling it. Maybe they wanted to surprise us all, oh well.

Still this whole fashion week + throwback + voting event was unexpected. Glu is smart. :p

• Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    image_zpstwd8ogpl.png

She got tired of losing every round, so she decided to give more of herself, this time. Somebody hand that doll a bottle of water 'cause she is thirsty!!!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I got an ugly basic gift box dress in my first box (forgot to take a screenshot.) Here is my second set.

e5jwir.jpg

I toyed with the idea of opening another box. I am so glad I didn't! I rarely wear purses in my game and $2500 cash is such a terrible trade for 40 k stars.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    CodeRed wrote: »
    I keep seeing this hat paired up with gowns and dresses... I mean... Why?

image.png

I found some too. I don't know why people think it is a good look.

20ht2xs.jpg

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Was it officially announced somewhere thst this was a throwback event? None of my gift boxes on all four levels contained a throwback item, but my understanding was that this was just an extra event. If that's what Glu intended, then I like it and I hope they do more. The glitches obviously should be corrected, but in this instance they helped me finish it in one day! I'm reading that some people are still trying to get their first 60 points though, so something is way off there. This event shoukdnt come back until it's fixed, so that everyone has a similar playing experience.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    no it's not an announced Throwback event. But Someone posted the two sets of event clothes that are available through the boxes, but to be honest....3 games, 3 boxes each so far, and not one of those items in any of the 9 gift box palettes. Glu acknowledged that "it's not packed full with new items as a normal weekend event, but we are trying to offer more fun things to do at non-weekend times and there are still some chances to get decent items in there."
    They're very anxious for feedback about the Midweek event, and are watching this thread so they can adjust and revamp in the future.
    Personally, even though I'm only getting 2500$ in my boxes, and no I don't have ether of those dresses in any of my games, and I'm not seeing them available in the gift palettes I've received, having something different to do in the middle of the week is fun. Makes me wonder......what's next? :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

20ht2xs.jpg

Wait that doll and those from CodeRed quote, are showing up in my game too over and over again and I'm Android!

Something is fishy here!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    I've submitted the same outfit every round and won. The one time I changed it up and submitted a different outfit, I lost haha.

I've opened three of the four boxes at this point. Neither of my black boxes had any of the throwback items in them, though I don't have them. The gold box gave me the option to open another for 20 kstars...I'm weak so I did it and got an ugly pink dress I'll never wear. Maybe one day I'll learn my lesson haha.
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    They're very anxious for feedback about the Midweek event, and are watching this thread so they can adjust and revamp in the future.
    Personally, even though I'm only getting 2500$ in my boxes, and no I don't have ether of those dresses in any of my games, and I'm not seeing them available in the gift palettes I've received, having something different to do in the middle of the week is fun. Makes me wonder......what's next? :)

I agree! Even if I'm not getting any of the throwback items in my palettes I'm still really happy to have something to do during the week! Even if I end up with just a boost to my energy, I can still use that! I'd love to see more weekday events. (:
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    First of all, i want to thank GLU team that they made this midweek event and i hope it will be weekly from now on and also for So Chic Challenge whitch is a great oportunity to win 3 kstars doing 3 jobs from 3 to 3 days.
    Hopefuly, next midweek events will work fine, so everybody can have the same chaces to win things opening boxes.
    I personally, still can not open my secound box ( i need 5 more points) so i don't think i will be able to open all boxes, and i played but i got just 10 points everytime, unfortunately. But hey, for now is good what it is, hoping for more next week!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I'm honestly very pleased with these types of events. Sure, the prizes aren't as good as the weekend, but at the same time, there's more chances to get stars for the actual grindy ones. As long as the bugs are sorted out, I have no complaints: you open 4 boxes that have something in it, for free. Even the dreaded daily box ones, as plenty have mentioned before, we'll just get them out of the way.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

20ht2xs.jpg

iOS and am *constantly* seeing these same ones also. There are the same guys showing up as well. Plus, there's this particularly heinous doll I RECOGNIZE--SAME BRIDE'S DRESS, EYEGLASSES, HANDBAG, AND SHOES--FROM EVERY PAST VOTING EVENT. What's the deal with that??

EDIT: Sorry, I'm actually *not* yelling; but if it's possible to use italics here I really don't have time to look for it right now....
  • Options
    Done!
    AxUYQhL.png?1

My last round came hasty yay!

But I received energy ...
    Scwe349.png?1

I would like to thank all the anonymous fans who voted for Vats and helped him achieve this result quickly and the few who didn't vote for him, I understand you guys ... not everyone has a good taste lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

20ht2xs.jpg
    Katinkae wrote: »

I understand you want those things, but there's *a lot* of throwback stuff, and no one can insist what they *must* be; it doesn't work that way. I've seen people in the forum say things like, "You missed the event, move on," and I was like, yikes! But I had to concede that was true. There's a couple pairs of shoes I really, really want; the glam eyes also; a hairstyle; but we can say or show pics of the items we want, and hope they *do* appear in boxes, *and* that we get them. I wouldn't just trash these gift boxes, particularly since they *are* gifts, and free on top of it--all you have to do is enter your styles. I happened to get a throwback dress, which is a nice one--but I really, *really* want these baby blue shoes, a black and gold pair also, and those eyes. I got a dress so far, what can I do about it? It was free, better than an ordinary-day nothing, and the possibility is always there. What I *don't* like is the c r a p p y wardrobe items that are also showing up. Aside from that I love the voting and seeing other people's styling; I love that it's a weekday event--all of this, yes--because I was really getting bored here. And I'm loving the extra chance to possibly get something great--throwbacks; and I have to say a nice number of stars and a good amount of kash mixed in is fine with me--but ELIMINATE the wardrobe garbage, PLEASE. I hope you get all the things you want, ok? Good luck! <3