Spring Fashion Week

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Now the golden boxes... I really want that arm tattoo and hairstyle :(

Look! Look what I got in my golden box!!! :D

NIeRWKc.png

I've been eyeing this tattoo since the day I've downloaded KKH. I'll quote JB here:

"so blessed. so moved. so grateful. cant believe this is my life. never going to take it for granted. always going to give back. thank you."

Oh, and I've been seeing the same dolls too. But still I'm voting..
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My second freebie box has no goodies inside. *whoomp whoomp whoomp*

wVJg49.png
    g2lzzY.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I love the voting events and if you remember, a lot of people were asking for them. So, another example of Glu heard and gave us what we asked for.
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    image_zpsjzvighlm.jpeg

I have wanted this hair since I started playing KKH!
    So, my third set of boxes. I cannot complain.
    image_zpsbim7mzsx.jpeg

Congratulations, Vats!!!
    Let's cross our fingers and hope this becomes a regular thing. I'm actually enjoying this event more than I expected to.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Who would match their colored ruffle blouse with their makeup? That doll's makeup looks a hot mess lol

image.php?di=65P8M.jpg

I think the doll standing on the left side has to be an NPC because that dress isn't even purchasable.

image.php?di=TFMSL.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Anyone have a picture of their doll with the side braid that's in the boxes?! I didn't win it but I'm dying to see what it looks like on a doll!?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Is this the one you wanted to see?

348eb0a3-d243-47b7-b4e5-8fccbc1e4eb0_zpsn08jpwb7.jpg

Ahh, just saw there is a similar one with a braid. NVMD. weird thing, I thought this hair went with the black and gold cutaway dress in the boxes.....that I've seen here. I'll post my pitiful GB pallets when I'm done. They're not great, but I've seen a lot of great outfits in the voting.

And yes....who pairs a baseball cap with an evening gown? lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ugh, some truly ghastly stuff in these boxes.
  • Options
    I finally got something! I got the pinstriped pants. I'm just so happy it wasn't 2500$ lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    My giftboxes so far.. I love that hair, I've wanted it since forever!
    That jumpsuit has so much potential, but too short.. And those awful, awful shoes lol
    The dress in my third box.. It's not the pale pink, it's the purple pinkish one.. Which I'll probably never wear, although pink is my fav color lol
    2czc7ma.jpg

But as I said in my previous post - this week event it's so much fun :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Submitted looks so far.. Only the first one lost

29bk8oy.jpg

vmros7.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    image_zpsjzvighlm.jpeg

So, my third set of boxes. I cannot complain..

Oh my gosh!! That is the hairstyle I have coveted since I started playing too! I am so jealous of you (but happy for you too!) :)

I got $4k in my 3rd box. Sigh. I love the midweek event, but I hate seeing cash in that box (especially since I got cash in my daily gift box today too.) :(

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Anyone have a picture of their doll with the side braid that's in the boxes?! I didn't win it but I'm dying to see what it looks like on a doll!?
    106ajnn.jpg

won this one yesterday. At work, not even on my break. I was in the toilet doin my thang. I opened up my tablet & BAM. I won.

Im stoked. I'm always stoked when I win hair. Throwback hair is even more coveted because it's so rare.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Oh it's fabulous!!!! So happy you won it lol hilarious you were in the bathroom hahaha! Looks great on your doll :)
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Great looks, everyone :)

Here are some of my looks. Not all of them won, but I keep getting that glitch where a few minutes after you've submitted a look it says the round is over so I've been getting extra points anyway?!

3D216B2E-9788-41B3-8637-15E5D8957AAD_zpsihzoadgv.jpg
    DBCD6DE8-9B14-4368-8493-7870B6E23585_zpsvgwotvq8.jpg

Yeah, so not all of those looks won, but the round where I submitted my Mardi Gras look, I won!!! Lol :)
    99930041-25BB-4E5F-A87F-731B1A733E0B_zpsvv0jqto5.jpg

Of course my gift boxes were rubbish, as per usual!!! (Standard...)
    4A2B8C2E-9192-4FD8-8A85-9A0D21E9A858_zpsrskb2lzk.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Charli OMG CONGRATULATIONS! That tattoo is amazing, I always wanted to have it, when I was about to buy it became an item box back in 2014. Bort have it, then that is already a consolation for me lol, please Glu make more tattoos!

Congrats to you too Serendipity, that hair is very cool!

Ouch Koko! 3 games, 12 boxes and only 2.5 K$ and a pair of pants for you:eek:?

Sassy you're perfect! I love your good taste! The fourth dress in the first row is usually a 'no' to me, but you stylized it so well with the shoes and accessories, just Wow!

Zoye oh yeah girl! The next time I open a box, will be in the toilet 'doing my thing' lol

HA Amy! I also sent a messy look just to check the veracity of the vote, but I didn't won!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Oh it's fabulous!!!! So happy you won it lol hilarious you were in the bathroom hahaha! Looks great on your doll
    Vats wrote: »
    Charli OMG CONGRATULATIONS! That tattoo is amazing, I always wanted to have it,
    when I was about to buy it became an item box back in 2014. Bort have it, then that is already a consolation for me lol, please Glu make more tattoos!

Congrats to you too Serendipity, that hair is very cool!

Ouch Koko! 3 games, 12 boxes and only 2.5 K$ and a pair of pants for you:eek:?

Sassy you're perfect! I love your good taste! The fourth dress in the first row is usually a 'no' to me, but you stylized it so well with the shoes and accessories, just Wow!

Zoye oh yeah girl! The next time I open a box, will be in the toilet 'doing my thing' lol

HA Amy! I also sent a messy look just to check the veracity of the vote, but I didn't won!

It was amazing. I never win anything so I now I know it was the lucky toilet. I must bless it now lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I would love to have seen your face at that moment! Congratulations!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    My giftboxes so far.. I love that hair, I've wanted it since forever!
    That jumpsuit has so much potential, but too short.. And those awful, awful shoes lol
    The dress in my third box.. It's not the pale pink, it's the purple pinkish one.. Which I'll probably never wear, although pink is my fav color lol
    2czc7ma.jpg

But as I said in my previous post - this week event it's so much fun :)

Sassy I normally don't like that hair but it looks really good on your doll!
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    It was amazing. I never win anything so I now I know it was the lucky toilet. I must bless it now lol.

Ok, I'm going to drink a quart of water, and when it's time, to the purple bathroom I will march, phone in hand. And before anyone looks down on us, are you really going to say you never take your phone to the powder room? Lol. I've still got 2 more chances for something. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I can't believe people have finished! I'm still 20 points away from getting my third box. Unfortunately I've been stuck on "getting results" for OVER THREE HOURS. That ish ain't right Glu!! I've been defending this event all along and now I cat even participate in it, boo! :(
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    image_zpsjzvighlm.jpeg

Congrats! I have that hair and had no idea so many people still needed it. I love it cause in the real life, it's probably closer to my hair style.

Working on the 3rd box. My 2nd box I won energy but the only other prizes were the money and those purses in every color. Kinda glad this isn't really a throwback event since I was feeling like mine were broken lol. I do like the midweek event though. Keeps things busy til anticipation Thursday

zmi738.png

that fashion hyena is on the loose in my game as well!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Here's my 2nd box from my second game:

XEWskl.png
    5huAkg.png

I didn't win any goodies.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I can't believe people have finished! I'm still 20 points away from getting my third box. Unfortunately I've been stuck on "getting results" for OVER THREE HOURS. That ish ain't right Glu!! I've been defending this event all along and now I cat even participate in it, boo! :(

Mine hasn't been working either. Not fair; I can't get to the third box either. :(
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts

Have you tried exiting out of the game completely/restarting your device? That worked for me.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Congrats! I have that hair and had no idea so many people still needed it. I love it cause in the real life, it's probably closer to my hair style.

Working on the 3rd box. My 2nd box I won energy but the only other prizes were the money and those purses in every color. Kinda glad this isn't really a throwback event since I was feeling like mine were broken lol. I do like the midweek event though. Keeps things busy til anticipation Thursday

zmi738.png

that fashion hyena is on the loose in my game as well!

Thanks!! I love that hairstyle, and am so happy to win it. Those fashion hyenas are pretty ferocious!
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I really don't understand why people are putting wedding dress on their dolls, make no sense to me whatsoever.
    Sophie
  • Options
    I've seen that a lot, and the birthday present gown ( beige-y strapless foolishness) as well.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o2cxj9IA3D1te4chqo1_1280.jpg

My white shorts look yielded a victory and thanks to an extra 'you won' glitch this morning - as well as a submission error wherein the game kept telling me it couldn't save & morning entry and I had to enter it 4 times - I finished. I was also super lucky in that all 3 of today's looks were winners:

tumblr_o2cxj9IA3D1te4chqo5_400.jpgtumblr_o2cxj9IA3D1te4chqo4_400.jpg
    tumblr_o2cxj9IA3D1te4chqo2_400.jpg

I had to submit one more to make the final 5 points I needed to complete it:
    tumblr_o2cxj9IA3D1te4chqo3_400.jpg

but can otherwise count myself as done. Aside from my second box gifting me 25 kstars my other ones were nothing all too great - a pair of earnable shoes, a pair of black pants & $4k - but I had a great time at least :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    My fashion hyenas are especially vicious. They devour the clothes and the models too.
    8967247A-6C6A-4980-896F-233F3D79C461.png_zpslkbvv3sh.jpeg