Options

Weekend Event 3/25/16 ~ Where's that Easter Bunny at? It's a Vip weekend and more!!!

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    CocoFab, you may want the check the event fashion thread!!!! :)

Ohmigod Amy, I saw, and that was so sweet of you!
  • Options
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    Hey, quick question! Can somebody tell me what time do events start in your games? And your timezone also.
    I always wake up, check my phone, and they're already running. Thanks!

East Coast, U.S.A.--EST--5:00 am.
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    They changed the banner of the event to "happy Easter" anyway the event is Spring themed not Easter so.......
  • Options
    It would be really nice if they add Easter icons to the items.
  • Options
    Dannie SwiftDannie Swift Registered Users 25 Posts
    I didn't get an update yet................ I got some decor on some specific places but the event isn't there :(
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I didn't get an update yet................ I got some decor on some specific places but the event isn't there :(
    That's okay, the event hasn't started yet!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    That's okay, the event hasn't started yet!

Oh so the others got an update and they couldn't start the event yet?
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    I think the items are cute, and I'm really happy it's a VIP event.

As a new-ish player (Nov 2015) I am sad that they've been skimping on holiday backgrounds, and now the event isn't Easter themed which probably means no Easter background. I love seeing everyone with their adorable holiday scenes and I was actually sad when I finished the St P Day event and there was no background rewarded. Even if they just re-issue the old backgrounds for those who didn't get them last year, I'd be happy. I'm also sad about missing out on the kitschy stuff, as I mentioned in the St P Day thread. New peeps want some cheesy shamrock rings and bunny ears too! Haha
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    2rc680j.jpg
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I'm super happy it's a VIP event and that I actually love the items. I've been waiting to purchase so much stuff and the boxes don't look appealing enough so at last, my doll will have something nice to wear :D
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Ugly boring stuff. So better glu
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    For those in regions that did not switch to Daylight Savings yet (Europe): the event starts an hour earlier today just like last week, so in half an hour!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Am I like the only one who didn't get the update yet? And the only one who got decorations and a very big bug with no event?
  • Options
    The event has started!
  • Options
    Am I like the only one who didn't get the update yet? And the only one who got decorations and a very big bug with no event?
    Why did you keep asking this BEFORE the event started? Try now. If you don't have it now, you have a glitch.
  • Options
    emilyyygatoremilyyygator Registered Users 17 Posts
    Ahh I forgot about daylight savings!! Lucky I went on early anyway haha!

Got the shoes in my free box! Not overly fussed about the earnables so I won't be buying all the pets I've been saving for, not this week!!
  • Options
    KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    I'm loving all of the color lately!
    6Ruuc2b.jpg
  • Options
    emilyyygatoremilyyygator Registered Users 17 Posts
    I'm loving all of the color lately!
    6Ruuc2b.jpg

Ooooh love this outfit!
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    1Uyv7h2.png All in all im not upset with my free giftbox. Better than the everyday items I've been getting! Plus I finally got to buy the hair ive been lusting after, which also got me the glasses :DsLw077B.jpg
    p.s I will never wear this outfit combo again haha
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Ooooh love this outfit!
    You look amazing! I love that outfit so much. Of course I got 4000 cash in my free box. This has happened to me three weeks in a row I think. -_-

I might open a couple more boxes... I loooove the pink outfit as well as the shoes and the necklace. The sunglasses I can do without.
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I got the hair
    24bkfbs.png
    &
    r1efzo.png
  • Options
    jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    I love the dress so much! It's a shame I won't get it, but oh well.
    Of course I got 4000 Kash in the box. Of course.
    playing on Android
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    So I'm guessing my recent run of good luck with the gift boxes is over! Oh well, it was great while it lasted. I'm not buying anymore this week, I want to buy more pets. I still haven't bought the Mykonos cat :)

Posting these in case anyone is trying to work out if there's any sort of a pattern...
    F96F2BEA-6D07-4B47-B2B0-F4369F797D57_zpssbb76eov.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Out of curiousity: if you go to your achievements tab and you've reached Cribs 6, what percentage are you at? I'm only asking because I'm pretty sure I own all the houses, yet I'm only at 80%. Very interesting.

I've decided to save my money this weekend and not buy Kim's Pick, even though I reeeeally like the leather dress and it is rather tempting, so it's time for me to grind grind grind in order to reach 500 k-stars! I'm exactly 100 stars short at the moment. Thank god for SCL!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'll stop here! Oh, and I also got the gift box hair! :D

aRb1SEc.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    RaztasticalRaztastical Registered Users 26 Posts
    I got the vintage dress because I really liked it! Reminds me of something Dolce & Gabbana would make. I didn't care much for the giftbox outfit but I got it so might as well wear it *shrugs*
    image_zpsnalbzvpe.jpeg
    image_zpsavg8gwzi.jpeg
  • Options
    Woke up some time ago, turned on the coffeemaker, poured a cup, and sat down with a cigarette and my phone. First thing I do: Waste 40 stars to open a box. What's inside? Those ugly workout pants in white. I stupidly decide to open another box. What's inside? The daily light blue sports bra. I don't know which I'm feeling more, really angry or really upset. I think both. The first palette also had hideously ugly daily shoes, a few 40 k-stars, 4,000 kash, and 50 energy. There were two event items in the box--the shoes and the little pink shorts outfit...which I see now is not so cute as I thought--that bulge in crotch is just nasty. The second box I blew 40 stars on had FOUR daily items, two of which were quite ugly, um...undesirable; and three event items--the shoes, the shorts outfit again, and the event necklace. And 50 energy. My free box got me 50 energy. And I got the stupid-looking earnable shades. I'll have to see if they can be styled with *anything*. Wth, gotta at least try. GLU: HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE IMPLORED EVENT BOXES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SPECIAL, AND--KINDLY, MORE OFTEN THAN NOT--ASKED YOU NOT TO PUT DAILY GIFT BOX ITEMS IN THEM? TOO OFTEN THE THINGS YOU DO REEK OF SPITE AND JUST PLAIN GLEEFUL MALICIOUSNESS. SO RIGHT NOW I'D LIKE TO MOST KINDLY TELL YOU, YOU SU*K. I have screenshots of the palettes but am too out of sorts to mess around with Photo Bucket, trying forever till I'm ready to keel over, making the touch-link actually take, and then play hide and see here, feeling around to get the right link to post them. What a stupid way to post pics, links, and vids. How 'bout labeling that stuff in mice type, or is that too much for you to handle too, like so many other things in this game? Thanks for starting off my morning at 5:30 by quashing and then stomping on my happiness, excitement, and anticipation about a weekend event and the hopes for at least ONE GOOD THING. Ugh. People ask you, to the point of near begging you, to please do something nice here. What is it with constantly and consistently flipping us all off? I mean, you know, besides being overt a$$holes. (Well, someone's gotta say it and neither hoodstar nor ticisss are here, so, angry isabeau is all you've got. Ha. That makes me laugh. 'Cause it's true. And funny.) Anyway, I really am happy for everyone who so far today got great things, and I hope you get even more. (I know that sounds weird, 'cause I'm angry, but I am never anything if not sincere and honest. :)) And I apologize to everyone in the forum, who I like so much, for the rant I just had to get out. Which I did. And now I'm just really sad. :(

Hey, Glu! What do you guys call the topics of your meetings: Ways We Can Be Yet More Stupid? More Obnoxious? More Mean-Spirited? Perhaps, Let's Pi$$ 'Em Off Some More So We Can Laugh Our Collective A$$ Off When Reading Their Comments in the Forum? I can imagine how much you love mine. Last, always remember that saying: "Mean People Su*k." And. You know. That's about you. Have a lovely day.
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Woke up some time ago, turned on the coffeemaker, poured a cup, and sat down with a cigarette and my phone. First thing I do: Waste 40 stars to open a box. What's inside? Those ugly workout pants in white. I stupidly decide to open another box. What's inside? The daily light blue sports bra. I don't know which I'm feeling more, really angry or really upset. I think both. The first palette also had hideously ugly daily shoes, a few 40 k-stars, 4,000 kash, and 50 energy. There were two event items in the box--the shoes and the little pink shorts outfit...which I see now is not so cute as I thought--that bulge in crotch is just nasty. The second box I blew 40 stars on had FOUR daily items, two of which were quite ugly, um...undesirable; and three event items--the shoes, the shorts outfit again, and the event necklace. And 50 energy. My free box got me 50 energy. And I got the stupid-looking earnable shades. I'll have to see if they can be styled with *anything*. Wth, gotta at least try. GLU: HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE IMPLORED EVENT BOXES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SPECIAL, AND--KINDLY, MORE OFTEN THAN NOT--ASKED YOU NOT TO PUT DAILY GIFT BOX ITEMS IN THEM? TOO OFTEN THE THINGS YOU DO REEK OF SPITE AND JUST PLAIN GLEEFUL MALICIOUSNESS. SO RIGHT NOW I'D LIKE TO MOST KINDLY TELL YOU, YOU SU*K. I have screenshots of the palettes but am too out of sorts to mess around with Photo Bucket, trying forever till I'm ready to keel over, making the touch-link actually take, and then play hide and see here, feeling around to get the right link to post them. What a stupid way to post pics, links, and vids. How 'bout labeling that stuff in mice type, or is that too much for you to handle too, like so many other things in this game? Thanks for starting off my morning at 5:30 by quashing and then stomping on my happiness, excitement, and anticipation about a weekend event and the hopes for at least ONE GOOD THING. Ugh. People ask you, to the point of near begging you, to please do something nice here. What is it with constantly and consistently flipping us all off? I mean, you know, besides being overt a$$holes. (Well, someone's gotta say it and neither hoodstar nor ticisss are here, so, angry isabeau is all you've got. Ha. That makes me laugh. 'Cause it's true. And funny.) Anyway, I really am happy for everyone who so far today got great things, and I hope you get even more. (I know that sounds weird, 'cause I'm angry, but I am never anything if not sincere and honest. :)) And I apologize to everyone in the forum, who I like so much, for the rant I just had to get out. Which I did. And now I'm just really sad. :(

Hey, Glu! What do you guys call the topics of your meetings: Ways We Can Be Yet More Stupid? More Obnoxious? More Mean-Spirited? Perhaps, Let's Pi$$ 'Em Off Some More So We Can Laugh Our Collective A$$ Off When Reading Their Comments in the Forum? I can imagine how much you love mine. Last, always remember that saying: "Mean People Su*k." And. You know. That's about you. Have a lovely day.

oh no, I can feel your sadness :( I also don't understand why a game can bring sadness instead of fun, that's not cool. I also support you for Glu putting those ****py things inside the boxes, oh come'n!!! I hope you can feel better lately.
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Out of curiousity: if you go to your achievements tab and you've reached Cribs 6, what percentage are you at? I'm only asking because I'm pretty sure I own all the houses, yet I'm only at 80%. Very interesting.

It's great you say this Wolf because I'm also wondering. I own all the living spaces too but my "Cribs" is 66% level 6. Plus, because of this VIP event I now own all of the pets and vehicles, yet my "How I Roll" and "Pet Whisperer" achievements have been at 100% level 11 since back when I only had a few of them. I love gathering achievements which is why I aim to collect things like this, but it's frustrating when the levels top out before you're done (which doesn't encourage you to finish buying items, duh Glu) or the opposite, they never top out despite collecting 'em all.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so sorry you got hit with the smelly, sweaty, dank towel that's spent the nigh in a heap on the bathroom floor this morning. I know the frustration. Last week or so, my day was ruined because a new Bish tweeted garbage about me, and I was just not in the mood to happily open my game to be greeted with that kind of an EffYou so early in the morning. On VIP events, I always try to start with a happy purchase. It sets the town, and gives a little pleasure before those awful gift boxes start messing with us.

As soon as I started reading your post, I immediately thought back to that awful morning. I'll be honest here, I know it's stupid, but I actually teared up that morning, saying "Why the Flick did this game just insult me?" Dumb reaction on my part, but it hurt. I love the gift box outfit, and I'll probably keep trying for it. And then I'll probably be crying in my Easter Beer too isabeau. I'm really sorry it smacked you in the face like that.

I am totally enjoying earning the star for each 5 star gig. Nice way to offset the VIP. But the giftboxes? Some days good luck, some days bad. But I so totally agree that special items should be in these event boxes. Don't stick a daily prize in an Event gift box!!!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary