Options

Weekend Event 3/25/16 ~ Where's that Easter Bunny at? It's a Vip weekend and more!!!

Comments

• Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I don't celebrate easter...let me rephrase that...I celebrate easter but there are not eggs, rabbits or anything of the sort. We go to church, we have family dinner for 4 days (thursday, friday, saturday and sunday) and that's it. Oh...we see a loooot of religious movies about every book in the bible lol, we go out and have ice cream or maybe go to a trip, every family makes it different but for mine is about being together. Everybody complains about the same bible related movies on local tv but everybody sees them because is kinda like having a egg hunting every year. So, for me it's just fine not to have easter decoration...man, is a game!!, let's just enjoy, no need to be bitter and complain about every single detail. I'm pretty sure if we had eastern decorations but no VIP the complaining would be exactly the same so...let as just take a deep breath and enjoy because really, life is to short to have long discussions about a Kim Kardashian inspired game not having a egg hunting.

Just my opinion, please feel free to ignore it.

Sassy I'm so happy to see you girl!!. When I saw the horrible news about Belgium the first thing I though about was you being ok. Glad to see you enjoying the simple things here. ;)
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    That is not true.

Well, it WAS true. The event is long over.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Thanks Charlotte <3 I love dressing them in the same colors lol I dream of the day when we're finally going to be able to change NPC husband's features, so I can make my man bearded like yours lol
    You two look lovely <3

Thank you! lol.. and I keep wishing I could trim his beard! I like beards, but I'd like to change it up sometimes.

(Are you listening, Glu?)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I don't celebrate eastern...let me rephrase that...I celebrate eastern but there are not eggs, rabbits or anything of the sort. We go to church, we have family dinner for 4 days (thursday, friday, saturday and sunday) and that's it. Oh...we see a loooot of religious movies about every book in the bible lol, we go out and have ice cream or maybe go to a trip, every family makes it different but for mine is about being together. Everybody complains about the same bible related movies on local tv but everybody sees them because is kinda like having a egg hunting every year. So, for me it's just fine not to have eastern decoration...man, is a game!!, let's just enjoy, no need to be bitter and complain about every single detail. I'm pretty sure if we had eastern decorations but no VIP the complaining would be exactly the same so...let as just take a deep breath and enjoy because really, life is to short to have long discussions about a Kim Kardashian inspired game not having a egg hunting.

Just my opinion, please feel free to ignore it.

Sassy I'm so happy to see you girl!!. When I saw the horrible news about Belgium the first thing I though about was you being ok. Glad to see you enjoying the simple things here. ;)

I'm great lovely, I'm in Bulgaria, not Belgium. Although I have lots of close friends there and I am really worried about them.
    I was just busy with work & life. Oh, and I attended Sofia Fashion Week (as a guest) for a second time and it was great ;) Fashion TV was covering the event and I was hoping they would interview me just so I can say " Hiii, my name is Sassy and I looove Fashion TV" LOL (I grew up watching FTV and you know backstage all the models said that phrase and I've always wanted to say it in front of the camera lol )
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    I got the weekend event update
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I got it too!
    *Waiting for the spoilers*
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Is it an app update or an update within the app?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Is it an app update or an update within the app?

Within the game!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    TrinityLi wrote: »
    Me, too! I love getting the sneak peeks before an event! &#55357;&#56842;
    VIP events are my least favorite. I blew all my K stars for the St. Patrick's Day event chasing the hair (that sadly wasn't in any of my pallets), so I'm slowly building back up. Hoping the clothes are yuck and no cute hair... *crossing fingers*

I'm quite the opposite. V.I.P. events are always my favorites. I called it a stress-free events since it requires no grinding for the entire weekend. Yippee!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    a14tms.jpg
    bi1cvt.jpg
    Sophie
  • Options
    OMG! So cute! So... Spring!
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    a14tms.jpg
    bi1cvt.jpg

Oh, my God, the earnable dress is SO FLUFFING CUTE.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    I love dressing them in the same colors lol I dream of the day when we're finally going to be able to change NPC husband's features,

I never wanted to change my doll's hubs features. I love his goatee lol

What I actually want to change is his hat collection. Jack needs more hats and my doll is always fussy and tells her hubby that he needs to take off his hat because it doesn't go with certain outfits. But Jack just doesn't listen since he's so stubborn hahaha
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    OMG! So cute! So... Spring!

also so 60's years
  • Options
    Thank God the Kim's Picks are not so great. We already have two similar shoes and the dress is kind of boring. My real money is safe for now.
  • Options
    I love the earn able glasses and the shoes. But I'm not spending 500 kstars to get the dress even though it's cute.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    I agree with you!
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Wow first time I don't like anything. I
    Hope the K&K event is better.
  • Options
    hyerilee wrote: »
    also so 60's years

Lmao &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Everything is so spring! But I for sure will not be spending 500 stars to get that dress. I was really hoping for a new hairstyle in the box or to earn.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I love the gift box ensemble, hope I'll manage to get it from my first or second box.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I wonder what it is for guys! my character on KKH is male. female on KK.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I don't really like anything this time and I'm so happy about it! My few K stars are safe :)
  • Options
    The gift box items looks so unstylish lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    katiecatkatiecat Registered Users 102 Posts
    Those clothes are so cute oh my gosh. I don't think I'll get anything while I'm trying to transfer my game over, but it's nice to look at!
    Daily Android player. Wants all the friends.
    Doll: Helena (shows up as Katie).

Currently trying to transfer my game.
  • Options
    It would be really nice if glu explain why they're not doing an Easter event. To be honest I'm not catholic or religious or anything I'm agnostic but I love the Easter decorations from last year I love bunnies so that's maybe I wanted another one lol.
  • Options
    Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    Ugh the earnable dress is so cute but I only have about 275 kstars ...
  • Options
    empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    I really want the entire gift box outfit omg. Not really feeling the earnable dress but I wouldn't be able to afford it anyways. Kim's picks looks hot I want it!
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Yeah. I was hoping they would have done an Easter event too. And for a lot of people, Easter isn't about the religion. It's about the eggs and bunnies and the hunt for candy, which is why I do it. So to have it in one game K&K and not the other is very weird.

But I really wanted like egg/bunny themed clothes and stuff with a cute easter icon at the top for the event, but guess not. :(
  • Options
    TrinityLiTrinityLi Registered Users 20 Posts
    I'm quite the opposite. V.I.P. events are always my favorites. I called it a stress-free events since it requires no grinding for the entire weekend. Yippee!

You sure are right about that, no weekend grinding! LOL! I should appreciate this break because it'll be back to grinding next weekend! 😄
    ~*Daily KKH player!*~
    Trinity is working on her 3rd comeback!
    Level 33 - A+++
    Mommy to baby Mia and Dominic <3

Smile, be kind, and dance like no one is watching!