Options

Weekend Event 3/25/16 ~ Where's that Easter Bunny at? It's a Vip weekend and more!!!

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Oh sorry, I wasn't sure where you were in the game :)

But even if you don't have So Chic London, just put aside any longer gigs until Monday and concentrate on the shortest side gigs you get from Simon so that you're able to gather as many Kstars as possible this weekend.
    I will do that, thanks! ^.^
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Wish we knew for sure if those Spring items were vanishing or not. There are 2 dresses I like, but I wouldn't be anywhere near the 300Kgem shoes.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's Carol Davida freebie gift box. I don't really like that gift box outfit but it's whatever though.
    image.php?di=B5PK5.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm not a fan of any of this week's gift box items. Now I'll have to figure out how to dress up my dolls with their unstylish items.
    Screenshot_2016-03-25-20-50-36-1_zpsssuyzi86.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Hi everyone! I feel like I haven't posted in so long! I just wanted to say hi, and that I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter, or just a wonderful weekend if you don't celebrate Easter :)

Regarding this weeks items; I really like the earnable dress, but not enough to spend 500 k stars. My freebie box was one of the rompers from the daily gift boxes... Whomp whomp haha. My luck has been terrible with the boxes lately, but I'm glad we can earn k stars and that they did end up putting the Easter decorations up!! I first started playing last year right before the Easter event!! I can't believe it's been almost a year! Wow! Good luck, guys :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Wish we knew for sure if those Spring items were vanishing or not. There are 2 dresses I like, but I wouldn't be anywhere near the 300Kgem shoes.
    I think it's pretty safe to say they aren't vanishing. I remember worrying about the Judith Leiber items at first, but they never disappeared from our wardrobe, same with the Karl items, and the Balmain items. I think it's reasonable to assume the same will happen with these Spring items too.

The thing I'm wondering about is Big Sur. The pet there is the only one I haven't yet purchased because I'm scared an update will take it away from us!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I think it's pretty safe to say they aren't vanishing. I remember worrying about the Judith Leiber items at first, but they never disappeared from our wardrobe, same with the Karl items, and the Balmain items. I think it's reasonable to assume the same will happen with these Spring items too.

The thing I'm wondering about is Big Sur. The pet there is the only one I haven't yet purchased because I'm scared an update will take it away from us!
    Yeah, idk about the Big Sur pup.. They didn't take it away last update, so I doubt they will in the future. I guess there ms no way to know unless it happens. I feel like the only clothes they've ever taken away were the Halloween clothes that you could purchase last year. I liked how they gave us the choice to buy the clothes or not for that holiday. I wish they did it more often :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    So, actually I did all event gigs, and basically if the public likes your perfume, you will get 2 k-stars from Ray Powers in the last gig. And yeah you will have to pay $1000 for the first guy, and $1000 for a good comercial. But I think it is worth cuz you get 2 k-stars after that.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The event is being very productive to me:D!

I've done my shopping and I got the pants and inside the free box after a long period embittering bad prizes I won something this week:
    WYzg94b.png?1

Funny thing is I didn't care for any of the boxes' items this week, so maybe that's the secret, don't wish to win lol

Amy hope you have a great time with your father!

Glad my bunny could to cheer you up suplangdon;)!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    The event is being very productive to me:D!

I've done my shopping and I got the pants and inside the free box after a long period embittering bad prizes I won something this week:
    WYzg94b.png?1

Funny thing is I didn't care for any of the boxes' items this week, so maybe that's the secret, don't wish to win lol

Amy hope you have a great time with your father!

Glad my bunny could to cheer you up suplangdon;)!

I wish I were as lucky as some of you, haha I just want the guy's gift box event hair.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    OMG you guys! The event box item I REALLY wanted was the necklace, and I just got it with my final 40 Stars!!
    I got the other three items right away yesterday and then wasted waaaaaay too many stars chasing the necklace, because it was the only item I truly really wanted. After rage-quitting for the night (haha) I decided to try one last time with my final 40 Stars today and I GOT IT. I'm so happy and just had to share, since typically have horrible gift box luck. :D
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations, It really is sweet when it comes with your last try. I love that necklace.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I wish I were as lucky as some of you, haha I just want the guy's gift box event hair.

that hair is great. Do you have a special number between 1 and 8? Can you have someone who loves you pick the box for you? Sometimes a little extra cosmic energy gets the job done.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I'm still a few Kstars away from earning the dress, but I swear by the end of the weekend, that earnable dress and the Mykonos cat will be mine lol!

I've had such a lovely night, I'm just home from seeing my dad at my sisters. Unfortunately he couldn't join us in having a little glass of wine after we went out to evening Mass, but he seems well in himself and is doing a lot better :)

I know not everyone celebrates Easter here, or some do but on another date, but I just had I show you my nephews newest creation for the Easter fair he went to. If you look closely, you can see where he's glued da Vinci's painting on the back :) but according to his drawings, there was pizza at The Last Supper lol??!!
    FF2D6C92-BC27-4C0A-879D-15852819BD76_zpsqbgpbxir.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Oh Amy that's beyond cute! He did an amazing job, very fun and creative! Go ahead you can do it my crazycat lady <3
    LantsPance wrote: »

I hope you get lucky and get the hair if you decide to chase it:)!

Hey guys are you taking advantage of the event to level up?

Couple of days ago I reached level 50 and now thanks to the event I already passed half of my experience bar! Crazy I know:cool:!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh Amy that's beyond cute! He did an amazing job, very fun and creative! Go ahead you can do it my crazycat lady <3

I hope you get lucky and get the hair if you decide to chase it:)!

Hey guys are you taking advantage of the event to level up?

Couple of days ago I reached level 50 and now thanks to the event I already passed half of my experience bar! Crazy I know:cool:!

Just bought some gems to try for the hair and I opened 3 boxes. None of the event box items were in any of the sets I opened. It was all clothes that you get from the basic free gift boxes. That's frustrating.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Awww, sorry to hear about the less thatn lucky palette. That hair is really great. If you try any more good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Awww, sorry to hear about the less thatn lucky palette. That hair is really great. If you try any more good luck.

That is really sweet, thank you. But I won't be trying anymore. None of the box sets had any of the items from the event, so I'm gonna wait until I collect more of the free gift box clothes before ever trying for an event again. It's a waste of time and money.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Well the event is officially over! I grinded more this weekend than any other so far, because I know how valuable k-stars are. I think I earned close to 250 of them over the past couple of days. :)
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    No more free K-stars...? For as far as I can remember the free K-stars ran longer than the VIP event, but this is the first time that it ended at the same time as the event. Such a shame, I'm sure a lot of people would have taken advantage of it due to the Easter holiday (but maybe that is the reason why it ended...).
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Yeah Linda, I was totally planning on earning more Kstars today with it being a long weekend! It usually carries on through to Monday. But as WolfandButler said we earned a huge amount of bonus stars the last couple of days so I guess I can't complain :) I just love bonus Kstars lol

Hope everyone enjoyed the event! I know it's far too early to speculate, but I predict an update in the next few days and a dating event next weekend! (Yeah yeah, I know it's only Monday haha)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Dannie SwiftDannie Swift Registered Users 25 Posts
    That was a fun event! I hope they would have made the K star gigs longer though, but it was ok :) Btw what's the meaning of grind? I hear everyone talking about grinding and stuff.
  • Options
    That was a fun event! I hope they would have made the K star gigs longer though, but it was ok :) Btw what's the meaning of grind? I hear everyone talking about grinding and stuff.

Hey :) it just means to work really hard to try and finish the event, like 'grinding/tapping away' or 'stay on your grind' to make sure you earn all the items!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Dannie SwiftDannie Swift Registered Users 25 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey :) it just means to work really hard to try and finish the event, like 'grinding/tapping away' or 'stay on your grind' to make sure you earn all the items!

Oh ok :) Thanks!
  • Options
    Linda and Amy, I think we are spoiled lol

I was in the middle of a gig when the event is over and wasn't worried because I thought that would get my k-star, but no! They were punctual this time:rolleyes:!

Anyway it was an amazing event! Thanks Glu!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!