Options

Weekend Event 3/25/16 ~ Where's that Easter Bunny at? It's a Vip weekend and more!!!

Comments

• Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Bought most of the Spring clothes + a few accessories, just in case they do disappear before the next VIP event. Got the necklace in my gift box. Happy, happy, happy! :D
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    It's great you say this Wolf because I'm also wondering. I own all the living spaces too but my "Cribs" is 66% level 6. Plus, because of this VIP event I now own all of the pets and vehicles, yet my "How I Roll" and "Pet Whisperer" achievements have been at 100% level 11 since back when I only had a few of them. I love gathering achievements which is why I aim to collect things like this, but it's frustrating when the levels top out before you're done (which doesn't encourage you to finish buying items, duh Glu) or the opposite, they never top out despite collecting 'em all.

I read somewhere about the cribs achievement. I recall that it's not just owning the homes, it's furnishing the homes from artwork to vehicles. right now I'm 60% of Cribs 6. If I recall where I saw the info, I'll be sure and post it,.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naomi_Naomi_ Registered Users 8 Posts
    Currently obsessed with my vintage look!! Giving you 50's housewive retro glam haha. The other dolls at the Tupperware party can't even touch this :p

Happy Easter everyone and thank you Glu Gods for the awesome event. I am honestly loving all the items - only wish I was able to win more of the giftbox outfit.

IMG_7938_zpsy6kc6bki.jpg
  • Options
    Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    I got the necklace in my free box this morning, still deciding if I want to buy K-Stars to get the rest of the outfit and the dress. I haven't liked any dress so much in awhile but still, it would be about $20 worth of K-stars, yikes haha.

zuf9t3.jpg
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    It's great you say this Wolf because I'm also wondering. I own all the living spaces too but my "Cribs" is 66% level 6. Plus, because of this VIP event I now own all of the pets and vehicles, yet my "How I Roll" and "Pet Whisperer" achievements have been at 100% level 11 since back when I only had a few of them. I love gathering achievements which is why I aim to collect things like this, but it's frustrating when the levels top out before you're done (which doesn't encourage you to finish buying items, duh Glu) or the opposite, they never top out despite collecting 'em all.
    I read somewhere about the cribs achievement. I recall that it's not just owning the homes, it's furnishing the homes from artwork to vehicles. right now I'm 60% of Cribs 6. If I recall where I saw the info, I'll be sure and post it,.
    If furnishing counts as part of our Cribs achievement, that makes total sense! I used to try and fully furnish my homes, but as the game got bigger and bigger and more and more homes were added I sort of gave up! I figured I'd rather spend my k-stars on wardrobe than furnishing. Now the only furnishings I purchase are the things you can pay kash for. If, however, koko is correct and furnishings count as part of the achievement, I may be motivated to start buying some tables and chandeliers again!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I love the guys hair from the event boxes!! I probably won't get it, but it's really nice!!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I was checking on this and was at Cribs 66%. I bought the Mykonos house and it went to 73%. Furnishing the whole house did not increase my Cribs achievement. xD That is weird because with the Mykonos purchase, I have all the houses with ALL of them fully furnished, but one person is at 80%. Hrm... xD

But I completely get Isabeau's frustration and I get so angry like just now I opened 3 boxes and they were 2 +50 energies and 4,000 kash. Once you already invested 3 boxes, I just had to open more to get at least ONE event item, thus I opened a total of 9 boxes. But I guess that's what Glu wants... the anger-impulse opening... lol.

But VIP events are my favourite because there is none of that horrid +30 event points in the box, but that still didn't help my odds this week. I guess because more energy and kash is replaced by the missing event points haha.

And for people saying that it's good to get daily giftbox items because you won't get them again... that is true. But if you go through all the daily giftbox items, they will just get replaced by +50 energy or 4,000 kash LOL. So we are back at the same place. xD
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I'm not gunna lie. The special even gift boxes stress me out. Mine are always half daily items I hate it.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I'll stop here! Oh, and I also got the gift box hair! :D

aRb1SEc.png

I stopped at the pants...even though I'm in love with the hat, but there is no way for me to have 500 kstars...never had, never will unless I never use them. :sigh:
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey everyone!

Waking up 6 am in a holiday to play this game is definitely an addiction! But hey although the event wasn't originally scheduled to be Easter, Glu was kind enough to give us decorations! Thank you.

Already had lunch my fish with my family, and now I have this chilly and rainy day to focus on grinding many k-stars!

Now my main problem is how I do my shopping, you always make it look so easy to spend in this game, but I'm not like that!

Not much in my wardrobe that I want, but what I want to leave me in doubt ... I'll probably spend more than necessary to get the pants, which are amazing by the way, but not enough to the jacket, which doesn't bother me anyway.

The question that remains is someone going to waste energy with the weekend gigs?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Vats, hope you've had a nice day with your family :) my sister called me earlier and my dad (the biological one lol) has decided to come and see us for Easter. He's not been well since the end of last year so I can't wait to see him and have a lovely Easter Sunday altogether :)

Since you asked about the event, I would have normally ignored the event gigs since it's a VIP but I was about 2k off buying the Mykonos house so I thought I might get closer to buying it with those gigs. Annoyingly, you have no choice but to pay $1000 to some guy - something to do with perfume?!

If you pick 'wait' you can't move forward until you eventually choose the option to pay the $1000. How does that make sense during a VIP event? So we're basically out of pocket even after getting paid for the gig, not to mention the wasted energy.

Needless to say, the other event gigs are getting ignored and I'm just concentrating on the bonus Kstars.

EF3F3AEE-4FBB-4F07-9B29-064EFA70589E_zpsqiiirag6.jpg

Other than that, I hope everyone is enjoying the event :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Amy, if you've chosen the con artist on the right side then you wouldn't have to pay him. I wasn't gonna do the weekend event gig but I'm usually curious to see how differently the NPCs looks like on both of my games hahaha
    image.php?di=JR60Q.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Lol there were two NPCs there? Thanks Carol, I didn't even notice! Oops! So you didn't have to pay the other guy? I'm still going to ignore the other gigs :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I'm seeing a lot of people say they're ignoring gigs but I'm not understanding why if that is how the bonus stars are being awarded? why would people be ignoring gigs?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Lol there were two NPCs there? Thanks Carol, I didn't even notice! Oops! So you didn't have to pay the other guy? I'm still going to ignore the other gigs :)

Yup apparently. I'm surprised my NPCs are so well-dressed. Ooh I'm so impressed lol
    PicsArt_03-25-03.46.39.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I'm seeing a lot of people say they're ignoring gigs but I'm not understanding why if that is how the bonus stars are being awarded? why would people be ignoring gigs?

Hey :)

The gigs that come with the weekend event are 6 hour gigs (but in reality they're more like 12 hours since they require twice as much energy as normal). So if we ignore the longer gigs, we can get Kstars faster by only concentrating on 1 hour or 3 hour side gigs or 1 hour shifts from So Chic London. Hope that makes sense? :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options

Since it's a V.I.P. event, a lot of people are ignoring this week's event gigs because it doesn't count and it's useless because after you've completed all 3 of them there's no bonus points after completing those gigs. The only gigs that gives bonus points are parties, professional, voting, and dating.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

If you've unlocked So Chic London, you can talk to the store manager there and she'll offer you 3 gigs to finish within a time limit. You can choose the 1h gig over and over, to earn max stars.

Have you met Anna Dello Russo yet? After that storyline, you'll receive a call from the estate agent to check out So Chic London and start working on it. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I was slightly salty about a VIP event but I'm very much sick this weekend so it's a relief, especially with none of it being my personal taste. Good luck everyone!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Where are my bunnies? *Daenerys feelings*

I've been asking year after year for someone to give me a mini lop, but year after year I haven't got one:(

And now this ... Ok I won't complain I really love my bunny's hoodie and shoes from last year, but getting a k-star for every gig is always a great deal!

Ok now everyone cheering for me to be gifted with my mini lop on Sunday (deluded mode on)
    cqgfTuv.jpg

Ahaha on your where are my bunnies comment :) cute bunny pic too
    Came down with a cold today so this post made me feel better
  • Options
    Yes you get the events once you reach level 7 and in order to get the weekend event gigs the requirement is at a higher level which is 15.

Don't feel bad about asking questions. That's what the forum members are here for. We all love helping out newbies.☺

Ahh makes sense about the event gigs. I had to start over because I lost my phone two weekends ago and I didn't have a save in the iCloud. So I'm only like level 10 now and haven't been getting them
  • Options
    Oh, okay. I am only level 9, so I'm apparently not at the So Chic London part of the game yet, which explains why I wasn't understanding what you all were talking about. Haha.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'm so stressed about the spring items actually not being available after March! I don't love the VIP items this weekend so I don't want to go crazy spending my stars but there's so much of the spring things I want! Is anybody else waiting to buy until the next VIP event?! If there was a beautiful hair I totally would have went wild with spending my stars , I always cave for the hair!
  • Options
    Dannie SwiftDannie Swift Registered Users 25 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    If you've unlocked So Chic London, you can talk to the store manager there and she'll offer you 3 gigs to finish within a time limit. You can choose the 1h gig over and over, to earn max stars.

Have you met Anna Dello Russo yet? After that storyline, you'll receive a call from the estate agent to check out So Chic London and start working on it. :)

Umm..... hi! I'm not really the person you quoted but in Anna Dello Russo's storyline, I didn't get the job and Kendall invited me to a party to make me happy. Is that part of the storyline cause I really want to get SCL.
  • Options
    Cilan wrote: »
    I was checking on this and was at Cribs 66%. I bought the Mykonos house and it went to 73%. Furnishing the whole house did not increase my Cribs achievement. xD That is weird because with the Mykonos purchase, I have all the houses with ALL of them fully furnished, but one person is at 80%. Hrm... xD

But I completely get Isabeau's frustration and I get so angry like just now I opened 3 boxes and they were 2 +50 energies and 4,000 kash. Once you already invested 3 boxes, I just had to open more to get at least ONE event item, thus I opened a total of 9 boxes. But I guess that's what Glu wants... the anger-impulse opening... lol.

But VIP events are my favourite because there is none of that horrid +30 event points in the box, but that still didn't help my odds this week. I guess because more energy and kash is replaced by the missing event points haha.

And for people saying that it's good to get daily giftbox items because you won't get them again... that is true. But if you go through all the daily giftbox items, they will just get replaced by +50 energy or 4,000 kash LOL. So we are back at the same place. xD

Omg the anger impulse buying. So true. I've been lucky the past two weeks on KKH. But on k&k it is super bad Andie definitely wasted more money trying to chase
  • Options
    Oh, okay. I am only level 9, so I'm apparently not at the So Chic London part of the game yet, which explains why I wasn't understanding what you all were talking about. Haha.

Oh sorry, I wasn't sure where you were in the game :)

But even if you don't have So Chic London, just put aside any longer gigs until Monday and concentrate on the shortest side gigs you get from Simon so that you're able to gather as many Kstars as possible this weekend.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Amy, if you've chosen the con artist on the right side then you wouldn't have to pay him.]

Lol, Carol it's not a con artist, "con" stands for convention
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    I'm so stressed about the spring items actually not being available after March! I don't love the VIP items this weekend so I don't want to go crazy spending my stars but there's so much of the spring things I want! Is anybody else waiting to buy until the next VIP event?! If there was a beautiful hair I totally would have went wild with spending my stars , I always cave for the hair!

I have to ask, why are you so certain they'll disappear? Every other time, the link through the game through the 'Guest's" own website is what was removed, but the clothes/bags have all remained. Don't despair over what hasn't happened yet, or at least try to track down the 'source' of this info. I haven't heard it myself, but that means nothing. Rumors are all over, and if enough people repeat them, they're seen as fact. Now someone could say they read it here on Glu's site. When actually it was Glu's forum, where anyone with an opinion can post it. :) So no worries. Earn those KStars, you've got next week to worry. *JK. But relax. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Lol touché KoKo! I think I'm going to take my chances and hold on to my stars because you're right they always end up staying! I'm hair hungry so I'll wait till there's some gorgeous hair to get!
  • Options
    The important thing to play without getting angry or frustrated (as much as you can try to stay happy) regarding the giftboxes...you have to honestly look at the things, look at the things to earn for the event, and then decide how much of your star reserve you're putting in this weekend. You're more likely to stick to your limit if You get a bad box or two, and say, well, that's over. But if a box is good, you're already happy, so if you take a few more chances you're playing from a happy place. At least that's helped me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary