Options

Weekday Event 8/7/17 - Show Your Style ~ Shoe Sensation!

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Wow those good old times, 250! I remember this was the first dating event for me and I didn't know how to date in-game, so silly! So I just did gigs until I came on forum and learned how to date. By the time, I could only earn the shoes haha.

Congrats you guys on completing! Jax is done, but I'm still a few rounds from flower hair for Xan. Can't wait to get it.

I stopped playing for a bit early on in the game. I remember coming back and being SHOCKED by how hard it was to complete events. Now it makes sense that we only needed 250 points. I knew it was higher, but not that big of a jump!
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Ugh, I messed up so bad with this event. I forgot my tablet at home yesterday so I couldn't submit all day and now I'm on a losing streak. And I just realized, I'm going to miss the last submission tomorrow because it's right during my exam. I don't think I'll manage to get the hair :(

But I guess I've used up all my luck on this event, I won TB hair in both my black box and my TB box! If I find the time and energy I'll post a picture later.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Haha I think I just voted for you! Congrats on finishing though, your dolls look super cute together! :)

P.S. How did you guys change your eyebrows on NARS makeup set?.. I always wondered that but never got an answer anywhere.

Thanks Anastasia!

Edit: delete the glitch post. Anyone wants to know how, pm me. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Good morning, everyone! <3
  • Options
    Note to Glu: please do Not fix this! I'm in love with my NARS eyes again because the color of the eyebrows can be changed.

Good luck. They've fixed every glitch I've mentioned on this forum even when I stated I liked it. Maybe you should keep this secret lol.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Good luck. They've fixed every glitch I've mentioned on this forum even when I stated I liked it. Maybe you should keep this secret lol.

True. Glitches that work in your favour should always remain a secret.

giphy.gif
  • Options

I agree. You are the sencond one said not to share the glitch to me after I posted it just an hour ago.
    (Just saw Cherry's post, 3 now)
    I deleted my post. Can I kindly ask the friends above delete my image in your quotes? Thanks! Will share it via PMs. I'm still sad about Glu fixed the SCL traveling through closet glitch. No fun! :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    I agree. You are the sencond one said not to share the glitch to me after I posted it just an hour ago.
    (Just saw Cherry's post, 3 now)
    I deleted my post. Can I kindly ask the friends above delete my image in your quotes? Thanks! Will share it via PMs. I'm still sad about Glu fixed the SCL traveling through closet glitch. No fun! :(

All done but thank you so much for sharing it! <3

--

How's everyone doing with the event? 😊
  • Options
    No problem! You guys are quick! Good team work, haha! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Oh Genevieve, no worries. You have your name in your signature. In time people won't even 'see' your username. Bilal had the same issue, his username is Charli, so he bolded My name is Bilal (something to that effect) and it's worked perfectly.

And, believe me, I have seen some very different usernames.

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't get the inspiration to put my name on my signature from Bilal lol. Thank you Bilal!! :cool:
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Aww haha, it's a cute username! I love your name though, so pretty! ❤️
    Aww, thank you so much <33 Also your doll shines with those flowers, I love it :o

I woke up and boom, I had the hair! Thank you Glu, this has been so much fun. (with a tribute to AmyT)

flowerhair.jpg
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    No problem! You guys are quick! Good team work, haha! :)

Just didn't want anyone to be bummed when they opened their game one day :) My glitches weren't nearly as cool but it was still disappointing all the same.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    BYoRzx3.png?1

Last night I messed up and submitted the wrong outfit and lost that round what granted to me 239 points! Needed to wait few hours to get that last point.

I'm playing recreationally, not grinding on hard mode this time. The game has getting me tired lately.

Is Maria calling crazily to you guys during this week? She's on fire with all those offers in my game.

Congrats to all those who finished too and good luck for those who are trying!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm done, I'm done, and I'm done. All 3 games finished. I love the hair. I love the guys outfits. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm 2 points short so... soon. I had really good luck with my looks. I won every time except I kept forgetting to check back and submit new looks so I'm happy for the extra day.

I feel like a new player with all the storylines I'm trying to catch up on. I like the extended midweeks but man does it make it hard on game play. It's nice to have a SYS or VIP thrown in so we can relax a bit.
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I really didn't think I was going to do well, but even with losing most rounds and not being able to tap during the day I've still managed to get the dress. The hair might be a bit beyond me but we'll see.
    Thank you Glu for the extra time on this event. For me, SYS is a perfect midweek event - I only need to engage every 4 hours and I'm still able to get something without feeling left behind.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    Wait, if I change out of my makeup I can't change it back? I never used the make up and honestly felt miffed that I had wasted money, till I discovered I could adjust the eyebrows. I thought that was glu being responsive once again. You have to admit, they do 'make our dreams' come true often. Did we b!tch about the shoulder lines ad nauseam? No, we talked about it a little, and boom Shoulder lines gone. So, it's wasn't unheard of that glu would have adjusted the Expensive Star makeup so our dolls eyebrows could be adjusted there too. I mean they gave us the ability to change eyebrow color independently of hair. I thought it was a pleasant fix, not a soon to be fixed glitch.

Should I be afraid to wear Pink hair again? *Runs off to see if the boots under skirt still works............
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    And good afternoon dolls! Congratulations to those who have finish and good luck to the ones that are still playing! ❤️
  • Options
    genthea wrote: »
    I'd be lying if I said that I didn't get the inspiration to put my name on my signature from Bilal lol. Thank you Bilal!! :cool:

Aww, thank you so much <33 Also your doll shines with those flowers, I love it :o

I woke up and boom, I had the hair! Thank you Glu, this has been so much fun. (with a tribute to AmyT)

flowerhair.jpg

Aww, thank you so much! <3 Yours looks completely stunning and beautiful! I love all of your looks! :)
  • Options
    genthea wrote: »
    flowerhair.jpg

Congratulations, Genevieve! :) Your doll looks adorable and see you got stressed over nothing, lol. Glad to see you finished though! :o
  • Options
    Aww, thank you so much! <3 Yours looks completely stunning and beautiful! I love all of your looks! :)

Thank you Judith <33 It means a lot :o I can't stop playing with my doll's look, hair is absolutely beautiful ahhh I'm gonna cry it's so cute
    Congratulations, Genevieve! :) Your doll looks adorable and see you got stressed over nothing, lol. Glad to see you finished though! :o

Thank you, Dani! Tell me about it, I feel so silly haha. Thank you for all of your support though, I couldn't have calm my nerves without your answers.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    It's almost 4 AM but I couldn't wait until tomorrow to see the results, I won my last round before submitting a new look but that was enough to complete the event! :) I'm so happy about this whole event because everything about it has been incredible. Thank you, Glu! And good luck for everyone! <3

IMG_4512.jpg

She looks amazing, Judith. I think this is my first time seeing her on the forum, but congratulations on finishing! :o
  • Options
    Happy Hump Day Hint Day Maybe (I hope)

VexwGfa.jpg

It's Wednesday afternoon, we're all having fun, I just thought I'd get you all a little excited, because sometimes when we're really good, on Wednesday we might get a hint about the upcoming Weekend. I don't know about you, but I'm excited.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Elspeth, don't be discouraged, you can do it. You can do it. We're all on the We Can Do It Express Train. Choo Choo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

VexwGfa.jpg

It's Wednesday afternoon, we're all having fun, I just thought I'd get you all a little excited, because sometimes when we're really good, on Wednesday we might get a hint about the upcoming Weekend. I don't know about you, but I'm excited.

Yesss, fingers crossed for a K-star weekend! (Was that called VIP?) I even planned everything for when we get that event. Businesses, pets, homes to buy, names I'll give to my businesses. I'm all ready, baby!
  • Options
    I remember seeing that earring on VIPs clothings. And I remember seeing the dress on someone. Maybe I'm wrong but I definitely saw that earring. I guess the last one remaining is VIP wardrobe items. Let me check.

Edit: Yes, they're VIP items. Dress & hair for bronze, earring is for silver.

Why do I look like I'm flooding? Dani, did you remove you post? :(
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    Call me the Little Engine That Could. "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..."
    I KNOW you can. I KNOW you can. I KNOW you can.

Thank you for the encouragement, koko! I managed to finish last night.

The hairstyle is just amazing. Gorgeous, delicate, femme. The flowers are such lovely colors. Glu has been knocking it out of the park lately.

I'm not super into most of the basic hat hairstyles in the game, but I love the more unique headdresses, like this one. Wreaths, headscarves, fascinators, tiaras, etc.

I've earned an embarrassing number of K-stars so far grinding reality shows and hitting industry milestones with my invitees. Do you folks ever feel like that? "Holy macaroni, I've spent a ridiculous amount of time playing this game lately." But that's because it's so fun and rewarding. :)

Hoping for a VIP weekend with cute earnables soon so I can splurge on some of the new (and expensive! geez) eyeshadow styles added in the most recent update, the poodle in Brooklyn, and maybe some hairstyles.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Time for hints: We're dressing up again this weekend and everyone can get new hair!

You can also get a new Shop My Closet outfit!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Pez wrote: »
    I've earned an embarrassing number of K-stars so far grinding reality shows and hitting industry milestones with my invitees. Do you folks ever feel like that? "Holy macaroni, I've spent a ridiculous amount of time playing this game lately." But that's because it's so fun and rewarding. :)

Hoping for a VIP weekend with cute earnables soon so I can splurge on some of the new (and expensive! geez) eyeshadow styles added in the most recent update, the poodle in Brooklyn, and maybe some hairstyles.

Same here. I've spent my all day on reality shows. I moved my 150 reality shows chain from %50 to %60+, it's crazy and but just like you said, fun & rewarding. :D Praying for Glu Goddess Kalinda to bless us with VIP event *insert praying emoji*

added:

Time for hints: We're dressing up again this weekend and everyone can get new hair!

You can also get a new Shop My Closet outfit!

WHAAAAT I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS BUT NEW HAIR YAAAAAYYY
  • Options
    Shop My Closet is where you can pay money to get some k-stars and one of Kim's looks. We almost always have a VIP weekend along with SMC so I guess there's our answer :)
  • Options
    Shop My Closet is where you can pay money to get some k-stars and one of Kim's looks. We almost always have a VIP weekend along with SMC so I guess there's our answer :)

Yesss, thank you for answering <333 I wanna insert all of my party gifs now ahhhh

giphy.gif