Options

Weekday Event 8/7/17 - Show Your Style ~ Shoe Sensation!

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Then I'm going to spend the next 20 hours grinding for kstars, spend kstars for VIP event, then go earn more kstars all weekend.
    PM to add
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Time for hints: We're dressing up again this weekend and everyone can get new hair!

You can also get a new Shop My Closet outfit!

So we get another SMC, exciting. I need a new hair, I really don't want a VIP tbh.
  • Options
    Shop My Closet is where you can pay money to get some k-stars and one of Kim's looks. We almost always have a VIP weekend along with SMC so I guess there's our answer :)

Didn't we just have and still have a SMC?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Yes dani, yiur crown is not askew. We have a jumpsuit, hair and um......lemme check.

And shoes and stars. It says 4 days and 7 hours....but if oulr Goddess says another Shop my closet....woo hoo. Good thing I'm going out friday. gift cards..here I come.

Tank you for the hint, it's a magical day in KK:H Land
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Time for hints: We're dressing up again this weekend and everyone can get new hair!

ooooooooooh! Thank you Glu Goddess :D I love hair and dressing up :o
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Didn't we just have and still have a SMC?

It's an old one they brought back for players who missed it before. They've been doing that during midweeks lately.
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Gosh I just re-downloaded the game a month ago and i already feel like it's improved so much since last time I've played.

I also really love the hair, but I might have to wake up at 4 AM to get it because I'm only just about to get the dress :D

(I'm also quite new to the forum, and everyone is just so nice and lovely! :o)
    iOS platform
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Welcome back to the game and welcome to the forum Jasmine!

Good luck with the hair!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Welcome aboard, Jasmine! Have fun :o
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    It's an old one they brought back for players who missed it before. They've been doing that during midweeks lately.

I noticed that but I hadn't asked about it.
  • Options
    JasmineKKH wrote: »
    Gosh I just re-downloaded the game a month ago and i already feel like it's improved so much since last time I've played.

I also really love the hair, but I might have to wake up at 4 AM to get it because I'm only just about to get the dress :D

(I'm also quite new to the forum, and everyone is just so nice and lovely! :o)

tenor.gif

Had to use this gif because it's really cute and I love Up! but welcome to the forum, Jasmine! :o
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

AHHHHH! I'm incredibly excited!
    I've been saving my K-Stars and I even know exactly what I want to buy for this VIP weekend event, have been trying so many things! Yesterday at night I was actually trying up new combinations of things I want, oh my God! I can't wait! New hair and dressing up! Favorite weekend ever! :o Plus, that Shop My Closet surprise! Ahhh!! Can't wait! Thank you so, so much, Glu Goddess! :D And to the whole Glu team! This week has been amazing! <3<3

Crossing my fingers for a VIP weekend event! <3

P.S: Guess who's waking up at 4 AM just to see this new surprises! Haha, yup! That's going to be me! I love, love, LOVE this hints! <3
    She looks amazing, Judith. I think this is my first time seeing her on the forum, but congratulations on finishing! :o

Thank you so much!! It means a lot to me, I started sharing my looks not long ago so I was super excited to share it with you guys! <3

Ooh! And Jasmine, welcome! Everyone here is so nice and helpful! We're all like a family and these threads are just a whole new way of playing! I love it here. <3<3
  • Options
    Guys, have you seen this dress before? I think I've seen her hair & his puppy bag (in previous events) but not her dress. Official KK:H Facebook page shared this in relation to NY Fashion Week. What do you think? Could this be our VIP weekend item?

20638531_1203618829743828_3613493160842467391_n.jpg?oh=c380154030f9ac9fa26a16df7e0d5650&oe=5A29C829
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Omg, Genevieve, thank you so much for finding this. I don't usually give in to speculation but i'll imagine this silver number as our prize with pleasure.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Welcome back to the game and welcome to your new home. LOL
    4ca4552c4277f8773764eaac36713426.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Omg, Genevieve, thank you so much for finding this. I don't usually give in to speculation but i'll imagine this silver number as our prize with pleasure.

Thank you, Koko <33 Me too, it looks so elegant. I wasn't sure but since they shared previous 3 looks on social media as well, I wanted to get your opinions. I hope that's it, I'd love to have this dress :D
  • Options
    genthea wrote: »
    Thank you, Koko <33 Me too, it looks so elegant. I wasn't sure but since they shared previous 3 looks on social media as well, I wanted to get your opinions. I hope that's it, I'd love to have this dress :D

Oh myyy! That dress is absolutely gorgeous. It could be that with a new hairstyle? Hmm, oh my God I'm getting more & more excited! Haha can't wait! Thank you so much Genevieve for this!
    That's a beautiful dress and so elegant, too! <3
  • Options
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Oh myyy! That dress is absolutely gorgeous. It could be that with a new hairstyle? Hmm, oh my God I'm getting more & more excited! Haha can't wait! Thank you so much Genevieve for this!
    That's a beautiful dress and so elegant, too! <3

You're very welcome <3 I can't wait as well! When it's Friday, I'll spend all of my stars in 0.2 seconds haha
  • Options
    You're very welcome <3 I can't wait as well! When it's Friday, I'll spend all of my stars in 0.2 seconds haha

Me too! Hahaha, especially because I now know what I want to get, you know? Like yesterday at night I was trying different combinations of eyes and lips plus those cute freckles that I had always adore and I was like "Nooo! Wait for the weekend!" Haha but those Stars are going to be spent in no time over here, too! Haha. I'm also thinking about waking up early to see the SMC, that one is getting me super excited too because it's a new one! <3
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Heck, I'm even excited for those silver shoes! I feel there's a serious dearth of silver heels of any style in the game, especially when compared to the number of gold and/or black strappy heels. If it is indeed a VIP weekend I hope those are the 50 K-star earnable, which I always buy.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Me too! Hahaha, especially because I now know what I want to get, you know? Like yesterday at night I was trying different combinations of eyes and lips plus those cute freckles that I had always adore and I was like "Nooo! Wait for the weekend!" Haha but those Stars are going to be spent in no time over here, too! Haha. I'm also thinking about waking up early to see the SMC, that one is getting me super excited too because it's a new one! <3

Same here! All day I've checked out new hairstyles & there are some Balmains I've been wanting to add to my wardrobe. I already made my list to buy new businesses weeks ago lol. I'm in Europe so events start at noon here, I wake up and check my clock and time never passes! But yes, excitement it gives never disappears :D
    Pez wrote: »
    Heck, I'm even excited for those silver shoes!

Me too! Their styling is so simple yet so chic. I have my eyes on them.
  • Options
    Same here! All day I've checked out new hairstyles & there are some Balmains I've been wanting to add to my wardrobe. I already made my list to buy new businesses weeks ago lol. I'm in Europe so events start at noon here, I wake up and check my clock and time never passes! But yes, excitement it gives never disappears :D

Ooh! I have some Balmains choices I've been wanting to add to my closet, too! You just remind me about them, oh my! Haha and yayy! I'm from Mexico so it starts at 4 AM for me but, not gonna lie, it's super exciting to wake up to see everything! Like all of the surprises and especially this one because we don't know what we're going to get, you know? Ahhh! Haha, can't wait! <3 This whole week has been so good! :D
  • Options
    Ooh! I have some Balmains choices I've been wanting to add to my closet, too! You just remind me about them, oh my! Haha and yayy! I'm from Mexico so it starts at 4 AM for me but, not gonna lie, it's super exciting to wake up to see everything! Like all of the surprises and especially this one because we don't know what we're going to get, you know? Ahhh! Haha, can't wait! <3 This whole week has been so good! :D

Ah yes, I most definitely agree. I can't wait as well! :o
  • Options
    Now, it got me thinking. Let's assume that's our dress & shoes for the weekend. Kalinda said everyone will get a new hair so there'll be shoes, hair, and dress but can a hair and a dress be earnable at the same time? And if so, at what order would they be? I only have like 300 k-stars and free videos and offers don't work for me, I don't think I can reach to 500 until weekend :/ If the dress is at 3rd box, that I can do tough. Or, I can push it if the dress is a GB item. What do you guys think?

(A lot of assuming here lol)
  • Options
    Now, it got me thinking. Let's assume that's our dress & shoes for the weekend. Kalinda said everyone will get a new hair so there'll be shoes, hair, and dress but can a hair and a dress be earnable at the same time? And if so, at what order would they be? I only have like 300 k-stars and free videos and offers don't work for me, I don't think I can reach to 500 until weekend :/ If the dress is at 3rd box, that I can do though. Or, I can push it if the dress is a GB item. What do you guys think?

(A lot of assuming here lol)

It normally goes a box, shoes, outfit then hair. Some don't have a hair and some don't have shoes so it will go box, shorts/pants, top, and hair but if there isn't a hair then it goes box, shoes, shorts/pants and top.
  • Options
    It normally goes a box, shoes, outfit then hair. Some don't have a hair and some don't have shoes so it will go box, shorts/pants, top, and hair but if there isn't a hair then it goes box, shoes, shorts/pants and top.

Thank you so much. Kalinda said everyone will get a hair so that means hair is earnable I think. If hair is always at the end then it's awesome because I can't give 500 k-stars :(
  • Options

I agree! I've seen this pattern before: box, shoes, outfit and then hair. I think this might be the way it's going to be because Kalinda did say that we're all getting a new hairstyle hmm... Oh my, not gonna lie, assumptions and just the thought of a new hairstyle makes me so excited! Hahaha, I definitely can't wait! :o
    Thank you so much. Kalinda said everyone will get a hair so that means hair is earnable I think. If hair is always at the end then it's awesome because I can't give 500 k-stars :(

Aww but what if we get the chance of earning a K-Star with every 5-score gig we do like this midweek? That's an amazing deal right there and a great way of earning some extra K-Stars! <3<3
  • Options
    Aww but what if we get the chance of earning a K-Star with every 5-score gig we do like this midweek? That's an amazing deal right there and a great way of earning some extra K-Stars! <3<3

Of course. I've never done much of grinding before so I don't know if it's achievable lol, have you ever done 200 gigs at one weekend? I'll try my best though. I just realized even though my free videos aren't restored, I'm back at being able to do offers. Maybe I can get to 500 after all! :)
  • Options
    I wish we'd have a double offer on the star offers :rolleyes: That's when I get the most stars
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Of course. I've never done much of grinding before so I don't know if it's achievable lol, have you ever done 200 gigs at one weekend? I'll try my best though. I just realized even though my free videos aren't restored, I'm back at being able to do offers. Maybe I can get to 500 after all! :)

Sorry to butt in, but reading your comment I was a little confused. I still there something we need 500 K stars for this weekend? &#55357;&#56879;
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!