KK:H v8.3 Update

Comments

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I hope they can fill in this gap:

Or even better, make this whole tab expandable! Like how the notification bar is in laptops and smartphones. Just leave the goals, contacts, and closet icons, rest can be accessed by tapping an arrow button. I don't think anyone cares about the konnections and news feed. What we want is more free space on the screen.

Oh, you can also relocate the Kollections box afterwards.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Charli said:

Or even better, make this whole tab expandable! Like how the notification bar is in laptops and smartphones. Just leave the goals, contacts, and closet icons, rest can be accessed by tapping an arrow button. I don't think anyone cares about the konnections and news feed. What we want is more free space on the screen.

I agree with Bilal that something needs to be done about this new button. I keep accidentally pressing it while trying to tap the stars on my screen.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    haftime said:

I agree with Bilal that something needs to be done about this new button. I keep accidentally pressing it while trying to tap the stars on my screen.
    @haftime me to its hilarious 😂😂
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Why did Simon just call me to say that a task hadn't been working correctly and then give me like $10 kash and nothing else happened? 

Did anyone else get this?
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    I had that task completely disappear before I could do it and I didn’t even get any kash!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Lisylis said:

Why did Simon just call me to say that a task hadn't been working correctly and then give me like $10 kash and nothing else happened? 

omg I had this too and I was like ?? okay Simon but what did you mess up? haha he said something about blaming his fax machine?
    I didn't notice anything different after that weird call.
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Lisylis said:

I too got a call from Simon about the same thing.. and I thought it was rather strange. Why the 10 kash? That's pitiful
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    Glad it wasn't just me! I got really excited because I thought there might be some extra storylines in this update that hadn't triggered for some reason, but I guess not. Oh well.

I assume that Simon call didn't go quite right but I'm not quite sure what was meant to happen. How mysterious.
    That's intriguing hasn't happened to me you dolls are lucky but $10 cash from simon that's cheap lol
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Gabebot said:

That's intriguing hasn't happened to me you dolls are lucky but $10 cash from simon that's cheap lol

Maybe it was only iOS users that got a call from Simon, but I'm assuming your Android.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    Maybe it was only iOS users that got a call from Simon, but I'm assuming your Android.
    Yup I'm android doll @ladykrystal
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    It's happend to me too and I'm an Android
    Johana said:
    It's happend to me too and I'm an Android
    @Johana your my android bff 😊
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    This happened to me too and I'm android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The call from Simon was to correct a glitch that affected a number of players. The glitch has been fixed and if you weren't affected, and didn't get the call all is good.

Lets try to remember this is a thread about the recent update, and not really for future projections. When the word comes down to start the next update Anticipation thread, you'll be the first to know. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Lisylis said:

I didn't even notice getting kash. I was confused about getting a random call and expected that if I had to go to his office, I was getting something new to do in the game. I would have liked to get some surprise extra storylines.
    Platform: Android

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thanks for the lunch money Simon!
    The call from Simon was to correct a glitch that affected a number of players. The glitch has been fixed and if you weren't affected, and didn't get the call all is good. Lets try to remember this is a thread about the recent update, and not really for future projections. When the word comes down to start the next update Anticipation thread, you'll be the first to know. :)
    Do you have any more information about how the call affected the glitch and what the glitch was? It didn't seem to actually do anything, but I guess it could have been preventing other stuff from triggering in the future?

Just interested in how this stuff works!
    I deleted a post that was as silly as calling someone saying "Call me" and hanging up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Danizzle said:
    This happened to me too and I'm android
    @Danizzle android bff 😂😍
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ever since I updated, I have problems loading my game. It gets stuck at the loading page and only a rebooting of my device will let it load again. iOS.
    PM to add
    I was about to throw my hand up and yell Me Too Me Too @Naimonster till I read iOS. It's my problem with my Android. :( If you notice other complaints about this, let me know? thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I've noticed the same thing! The other day I panicked because my game froze and i couldn't get it rolling again. I actually had to shut down my ipad and restart it, and thankfully my game opened then but I've had issues ever since the last update, even though I never had problems before.

Ever since I updated, I have problems loading my game. It gets stuck at the loading page and only a rebooting of my device will let it load again. iOS.

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

I've had this issue a couple of times, too. I always panic because it literally stops at the Loading screen but you can hear the music behind, it just never loads unless I close it from the background apps and turn off an on my phone, this didn't use to happen at all and I know it's happening to a friend of mine as well ): we're both iOS
    I was about to throw my hand up and yell Me Too Me Too @Naimonster till I read iOS. It's my problem with my Android. :( If you notice other complaints about this, let me know? thanks.
    @kokokokonut I'm android and my game has been playing up aswel
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Charli said:

And I have those glitches too, like same NPCs in every location

I've found that inviting a date and canceling it before starting will change the NPCs in that building. It takes a couple more taps than our previous methods (entering and exiting the closet, or leaving and re-entering the building) but hey, it's something.

I don't know if this works on all platforms or just iOS (or maybe just my game), but I hope it helps someone.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thanks for that advice @Pez!
    It comes in handy now that I am searching for my deleted husband. 
    I blame it all on the new update. 
    I clearly deleted a female NPC, I double-checked since I deleted my former husband by accident. 
    But then my husband is gone. The poses in the photobooth, the clothes, the wedding renewal decorations.. just everything.. 
    Since the Konnektions update the NPC situation is out of control. 

Android
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Hey thanks @Pez for the advice. And by the way did someone else appreciated the call of the spouse yesterday? It was so cheesy and honestly I loved that -and the money that comes with- 😂
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited February 2018
    So, guys, I have a question. I've been married with two kids for years literally and I don't wanna change my partner. I just wanted to see how the romantic konnections work, for whatever stupid reason, so I swipped right on a random guy. He called me and wants a date. I don't wanna date him, and I can't refuse the date. I even deleted him from contacts straight after his call, but the task to go on a date with him is not going away. He is sitting in the Panino and I can't cancel the date. I don't wanna go on a date as I don't wanna ruin anything with my husband. What do I do? :weary:
    Why is there no option like: No, sorry, I've changed my mind. I have no intentions of dating you EVER?!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.