👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

1121315171824

Comments

  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,958 Posts
    How's everyone doing? I'm 19 short from the earrings. My latest looks have been so uninspired because I'm running out of outfits/motivation and those have gotten the most points so go figure. 
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,360 Posts
    Is there any one who knows all the partnership rewards????
    Platform: Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • SugarKSugarK Senior Member Registered Users 1,737 Posts
    edited November 2018
    SYS feels forever.


    OMG I wish Glu would have taken our feedback and shortened this event. This is far too long with nothing to hold our interest!  Even Monday to Friday is a long time but would have been much better 😒

    EDIT:  right, I should have added the event is too long especially now that we know we can’t finish it without purchasing tickets 😖
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,488 Posts
    @soundspretty I earned the earrings this morning, and will probably earn the kash by the end of the day. I'm not stressing anymore since I know it's not mathematically possible for me to finish the event. 
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,488 Posts
    Is there any one who knows all the partnership rewards????
    Do you mean who has them all? I think @LindaVB does?

    iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,677 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Is there any one who knows all the partnership rewards????
    Do you mean who has them all? I think @LindaVB does?

    Yes I own them all! Let me grab a pic.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

    #VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Advanced Member Registered Users 1,153 Posts
    @AliBryant I love that dress in your last look. I must have missed that event!

    I thought I would give my feedback about the event: I do like it (in general) but there are obvious things that still need to be worked out. What I really don't like is how Glu, with every new feature that they introduce, really looks like they just want $$$$. I get that companies need to make money, and advertisements alone don't provide this, but players should not have to pay $100 CAD monthly to fully participate in the game (for reference, my gym membership for a top gym here costs $40 a month; my groceries are about $175). Some dresses in the wardrobe cost $30!!! That is crazy!!! In terms of the actual event, I do like how it runs for longer than other events; this length allows me to participate in the game without a lot of time invested which is nice during the week when I have work (I can rarely complete professional "throwback" events during the week because I don't have much time to play). I remember the last SYS forced me to lose sleep sometimes if I wanted to finish; sometimes I also just couldn't finish because obviously I can't play at work. Being able to hold on to 2 tickets at a time means that I don't have to check the game for 12 hours if I'm busy--which is nice! If this event continues in the future I would love to see themes that allow me to use items I wouldn't normally use: a "party" or "club" night (there are SO MANY outfits that aren't appropriate for anything else); something super casual (shopping?); costume party?...

    Things I think really should be fixed: better chances at rewards when voting (the cash is not worth it and people have stopped voting because it's kinda ridiculous), the video offer to unlock an item doesn't work for me, some players are being charged for items they own, and a slightly lowered amount of event points needed for the complete item (I get it should be challenging, but a player should be able to collect everything by trying hard & not spending real money).

    Anyway, here are my last four looks and their results:


    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,677 Posts
    edited November 2018
    LindaVB said:
    AliBryant said:
    Is there any one who knows all the partnership rewards????
    Do you mean who has them all? I think @LindaVB does?

    Yes I own them all! Let me grab a pic.
    Hairstyles

    Outfits


    Tops

    Bottoms


    Shoes

    Accessories

    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

    #VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,488 Posts
    @katiealexandraa Thanks! I got that dress from a Kollection in August, before I started boycotting Kollections  :D
    iOS
  • webrawebra Experienced Member Registered Users 648 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Silz1217 said:
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut thanks and yes I was able to get back in the game I guess it was a connection thing!! 
    @webra I love the 5th look I bought that on Black Friday since it was 50% off I was eyeing that for a while but I do love the hair you put with it I don’t have them what event are they from?
    I couldn't find it in the Event Encyclopedia Thread, but I think it's a "Love is in the Air" event from early 2015.


    I play on iOS.  A+++   FB: Webra Aubrey (message me to friend)
  • webrawebra Experienced Member Registered Users 648 Posts
    @LindaVB Thank you for posting those! I don't think I've ever actually seen them shown all at once.
    I play on iOS.  A+++   FB: Webra Aubrey (message me to friend)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,475 Posts
    @LindaVB  Can we come over and borrow?  Your closet is lovely.  lol.  Congrats.  Excuse me while I scroll  up and drool a little. <3
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜







  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,360 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    LindaVB said:
    AliBryant said:
    Is there any one who knows all the partnership rewards????
    Do you mean who has them all? I think @LindaVB does?

    Yes I own them all! Let me grab a pic.
    Hairstyles

    Outfits


    Tops


    Bottoms

    Shoes

    Accessories
    WOW theres so many :O
    Do you by any chance know what comes from what partnership??
    I have a few of those but there are some that i never saw in my life :O
    Platform: Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,958 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @soundspretty I earned the earrings this morning, and will probably earn the kash by the end of the day. I'm not stressing anymore since I know it's not mathematically possible for me to finish the event. 

    Same @AliBryant. I'm not a huge fan of the hair so that's fine. As long as I get up to the dress so that's one less thing to take up a TB spot, I'm good. 
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,488 Posts
    Does Facebook not have the partnership tab?

    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,475 Posts
    Oh, when I was looking for the pantsuit, I saw more that needs my hand in Encyclopedia.  I'm able to trace back to the photobucket link and so I'll be in the encyclopedia fixing links.  Damn You Photobucket.  ANd Postimage is tricky too.  On old images, the switch postimage.com to postimage.cc so  On those it's easier.  See you tomorrow.  lol.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜







  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,488 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut for fixing those links, there are several pages with missing images, and you know how we love our reference guides!
    iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,360 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Does Facebook not have the partnership tab?

    We do have it :)
    But since there are so many partnership itens we cna get, i just want to see what i can win in the future after getting the first iten and after a few rounds of Energy and Kstars :P
    Platform: Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • Syndra xSyndra x Experienced Member Registered Users 747 Posts
    SYS feels forever.

    This is true. Maybe it would be better if GLU would just remove all kash and energy. Hmm...
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,532 Posts
    @Rikk send Kalinda or me your ID and we'll manually adjust it for you. Same goes to anyone else who finished the SYS event last time. We can check your game to verify event completion and then increment your trophy score by 1.
    Thank you so much for your reply! :-) I’ll send my ID to you right now.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Advanced Member Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited May 2019
    😎😎 Please don’t edit this post, delete it if you want.😎😎


    *********************************************************************************************
    #$&*()’[email protected]#$&*()’l€£¥_^[]{}§|~…\<>!?€£¥_^[]{}§|~…\<>!?€£¥_^[]{}§|~…\<>!?€£¥
    *********************************************************************************************

    “White privilege is a way to silence anybody who’s not of color. It's just a leftist bullshit term that means, 'shut-up because you're not a member of a privileged minority group.’ It’s reverse racism of the highest order. You’re basically saying to white people who aren’t racist and you can’t find any proof of their racism that they must be racist because they’re white. That is called racism. If you are accusing somebody at something simply because the color of their skin without any evidence. That’s called racism. “- Ben Shapiro

    https://www.dailywire.com/news/21144/complete-transcript-ben-takes-berkeley-daily-wire


    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • astrayastray Senior Member Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I honestly don't like the new SYS system it's pretty tedious and it feels as if it takes forever just to get two tickets! I am an extremely impatient kind of guy i want what i want and i don't like waiting for it, if i have to wait i will not bother with it. Being that i have presents to finish getting for my American family for Christmas and for Hanukkah  i most definitely will not be spending any more money on kkh any time soon, so  I guess i won't be participating in these any more but it was somewhat fun i think.

  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,360 Posts
    Here is my new SYS outfit entry! My 8th SYS look!
    If you see it please vote for me because i would apriciate it alot <3
    Thanks dolls <3

    Platform: Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,475 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Oh no @Rumpelstilzchen! Hope Glu has a quick fix for you!

    @kokokokonut hope you feel better soon!

    Aww, thank you so much. Last night I slept the whole time From before PuterHead got home, then he made dinner, I fell asleep halfway through, then he woke me up at 11 to go to bed, and that was just in time for my submissions. Lol, But it’s all Babas fault. DC the week after Thanksgiving....no parent to say zip up, or put on your jacket with the hood.....so the 2 of them sick as dogs. I’m 2nd generation of it so i’m Not that bad.....or am I? Lol. Chicken soup sounds good, but I want to shop and make my own.
    Julliette said:
    Do you think this week we will have the December update? Or next week? 🤔

    Since we haven’t started the update thread...i’m Guessing not this week.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜







  • Silz1217Silz1217 Experienced Member Registered Users 713 Posts
    webra said:
    Silz1217 said:
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut thanks and yes I was able to get back in the game I guess it was a connection thing!! 
    @webra I love the 5th look I bought that on Black Friday since it was 50% off I was eyeing that for a while but I do love the hair you put with it I don’t have them what event are they from?
    I couldn't find it in the Event Encyclopedia Thread, but I think it's a "Love is in the Air" event from early 2015.


    Thanks I hope I’ll get in on the Tb eventually and also omg the ombré one next to it 😱😱 I want it !! If its not to much to ask could you put it on ur doll for me to see it on ( the ombré one I mean)and post it here 
    Silz1217

    IOS platform

    K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,475 Posts
    I keep scrolling....but can’t find the post showing we cant win without tickets.   Can someone  quote it or link it? 
    Or explain it? Tyvm
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜







  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,677 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I’m sorry I dont recall which item came from what Partnership tile.

    haha @kokokokonut and here I am always drooling over your items!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

    #VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,475 Posts
    edited November 2018
    astray said:
    I honestly don't like the new SYS system it's pretty tedious and it feels as if it takes forever just to get two tickets! I am an extremely impatient kind of guy i want what i want and i don't like waiting for it, if i have to wait i will not bother with it. Being that i have presents to finish getting for my American family for Christmas and for Hanukkah  i most definitely will not be spending any more money on kkh any time soon, so  I guess i won't be participating in these any more but it was somewhat fun i think.
    you dont Have tio buy tickets .  I think I will be happily stopping with the dress, If I decide later to buy tickets, well thats then.  But till the dress My Dolls are happily playing for free. Any prize is still a prize. ;)
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜







  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,677 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    webra said:
    Silz1217 said:
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut thanks and yes I was able to get back in the game I guess it was a connection thing!! 
    @webra I love the 5th look I bought that on Black Friday since it was 50% off I was eyeing that for a while but I do love the hair you put with it I don’t have them what event are they from?
    I couldn't find it in the Event Encyclopedia Thread, but I think it's a "Love is in the Air" event from early 2015.


    Thanks I hope I’ll get in on the Tb eventually and also omg the ombré one next to it 😱😱 I want it !! If its not to much to ask could you put it on ur doll for me to see it on ( the ombré one I mean)and post it here 
    @Silz1217that ombre hairstyle was part of Khloe’s SMC, so it will not end up in the Throwback selection..
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

    #VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,958 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Was anyone able to finish the last test without buying tickets? I didn't pay that much attention.
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!