🗳️SYS 5/12/19 - Charity Gala Theme Starts Sunday!

Comments

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @Ryley1e thank you!  I'm gonna do that, and I hope it works💖💘
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    For anyone who needs Inspiration these are my best so far <3 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Well, that’s one way of putting it...

I have so much to say...
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @elettrahere omg I don't know if I need to laugh or cry to this, they throw my queen under the bus... Only I'm gonna say is that this season is dissapointment for us.  The writers didn't know what to do,actually no they know what to do,they destroy the series with just one season and the most sad is the last season😭

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

This event is going great, no ticket buyers in my group this time.😬🤗
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @elettrahere omg I don't know if I need to laugh or cry to this, they throw my queen under the bus... Only I'm gonna say is that this season is dissapointment for us.  The writers didn't know what to do,actually no they know what to do,they destroy the series with just one season and the most sad is the last season😭

I won’t openly talk about the episode because there could be people who haven’t seen it yet - all I’m gonna say is that it feels like they were in a hurry and had to end it quickly and I can’t understand why. I’m hating my favourites and I can’t handle thissss
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    My highest scores 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Tied 2nd my outfit vs hers … :D 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @elettrahere it’s actually funny because the writers didn’t have to end the show, but they wanted to. Everyone’s gonna blame HBO for this mess of a season, but HBO wanted to give more money and time to Benioff and Weiss (writers/executive producers of the show) to make at least more episodes in this last season but they refused. They also didn’t want to hand off the show to anyone else lol They have other projects lined up (if I rmr correctly new Star Wars) and they’re over GOT, so they’ll just move on and ruin something else 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I really thought that with the gowns being back, I would score around 40-45 ish but it's such a struggle for me to score more than 30 votes in this SYS Event, ugh. I don't even mind about the first place as long as I'm in the top 5, I just really wanted the gold dress and I really think that I'm not gonna be able to have it :(
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Aww, you can do it.  Do you use any auras? They seem to help me.....
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I really thought that with the gowns being back, I would score around 40-45 ish but it's such a struggle for me to score more than 30 votes in this SYS Event, ugh. I don't even mind about the first place as long as I'm in the top 5, I just really wanted the gold dress and I really think that I'm not gonna be able to have it :(
    For the first time in weeks I am number one on my group, i'm excited but I don't love the TS prizes and I neeeever get the last earnable so its a bitter sweet sensation and I hope that scoring beetwen 40-48 and a couple 50 I can make it to the last earnable, but thats never worked before so idk
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Ryley1e you will make it as long as you don't miss any free looks and average 42.3
    iOS
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @skevans I'm shocked that your scores aren't higher—I really like all of these looks. 

In my experience, that gold dress in your first look hasn't scored well for me either, and no matter how I style it, it doesn't get as good of a score as other dresses. 
    I wonder if the orange and green dresses are just too new? I.e. people are tired of seeing them, they're fresh in people's minds, many people are using them, etc.? 
    But then again, your last look uses an interesting dress, styled well, great hairstyle, and it didn't score much higher, so idk 🤷‍♀️

I really do think you got robbed, though!
    I managed to pull out a decent score with the gold dress! 

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    the weekend dress gave me a good score 😊
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Oh my gosh, you all are the best.
    I took all the wonderful suggestions of @Ryley1e @katiealexandraa @pilirositolam and @AliBryantto heart and did the following:
    • Removed my nose piercing
    • Picked less recent dresses
    • Matched warmer tones with gold jewelry
    • Changed my hairstyles to ones that were 'younger looking'
    • Changed my hairstyles to ones that were down, not up
    • Ditched the gold clutch
    Aaaaaand here's what happened...

These are my lowest scores ever in an SYS. 
    I'm totally, completely baffled.

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    edited May 2019
    No, I don't have enough stars to buy the one with the white birds. And I honestly don't wanna spend stars into this. I also don't play with any of the VIP stuff so I'm very limited with my game! I tried some cocktails dresses, gowns... The highest score was 48 which is super great tbh, but it was only once, and since then, my scores are 38/35/33/30 ugh. 

Ryley1e said:
    Stefani_H said:
    For the first time in weeks I am number one on my group, i'm excited but I don't love the TS prizes and I neeeever get the last earnable so its a bitter sweet sensation and I hope that scoring beetwen 40-48 and a couple 50 I can make it to the last earnable, but thats never worked before so idk
    I see what you mean! It's such a struggle to score 1100 points.

skevans said:
    I took all the wonderful suggestions of @Ryley1e @katiealexandraa @pilirositolam and @AliBryantto heart and did the following:

Your looks were awesome! I don't understand why it scored so low ? 

skevans said:

This doesn't make any sense, the red dress and the styling overall is beautiful, I don't know what the voters are going for. The Black dress with that hair is amazing, I'm shocked, I feel really bad for you, you decided to go with our advices and they were a bad decision. I'm sorry! 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    my highest and lowest scores so far... I’m honestly surprised the fashiongoals dress did that well considering I used it when I was running low on gown options 😂
    Stefani_H said:
    No, I don't have enough stars to buy the one with the white birds. And I honestly don't wanna spend stars into this. I also don't play with any of the VIP stuff so I'm very limited with my game! I tried some cocktails dresses, gowns... The highest score was 48 which is super great tbh, but it was only once, and since then, my scores are 38/35/33/30 ugh. 

Ryley1e said:
    Stefani_H said:
    I see what you mean! It's such a struggle to score 1100 points.
    Score 1100 without buying tickets and waiting 6 hours for another ticket, that lately the game doesn't work very well at the begining and that the timer is weird, they give a weird amount of time for the event so the last hours you cant submit another look, cause you dont have 6 hours to have another ticket and you just have to wait  that nobody else submit and you stay in the position you are, last SYS I was number 4 and then that happen and I ended number 7 and I lost the incredible TS dress
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited May 2019
    My Facebook is working again in my game! I can see all my friends in their beautiful gowns 💕
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Looks 6-10: 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae omg mine is too! I’m so happy to see everyone again!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Yay for Facebook being back up!!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Yassss friends are back!

Blue and purple vibes with @Savagekkh @Koakuma and @Naimonster!

iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Looks 8-11. Scores have been consistent! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

that sparkly body suit is always solid for a SYS

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.