๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธKK:H SYS 9/3/20 - Time for the Masquerade!๐ŸŽญโ“

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    No dress for me and im so sad ended up in 5th thanks to buyers ๐Ÿ˜– ugh also got 5th in my androidย 
    The eye holes are so messy on this mask they definitely need to reposition it
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The mask is cute, but probably won't use it that much since it's hard to style. All of my down hairstyles show, this is one of the couple that can be used.

๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @AliBryant your looks are absolutely stunning! i especially love the baby blue dress fit ๐Ÿ’™
    โœจiOS doll since March 2020 โœจ
    ๐Ÿ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clairย 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

@DoloresWyatt Oooh, Iโ€™d like to participate in the โ€˜which hairstyle looks the worstโ€™! with the braids, and various other styles, the mask just... merges in? the bottom two demonstrate the problem the mask has with a LOT of hairstyles ย 
    But with the โ€˜artificiallyโ€™ colored hair, the mask fits so nicely? I wish it fit this way with other hairstyles :/ thereโ€™s just something so off about the layering
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowย 
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @ARTPOP thank you so much doll! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’—
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  โœจ iOS level 46 A+++โœจ
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธย 

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas sooo can we get the mask fixed so that it lays right under hair instead of on top? I canโ€™t even use it with a lot of my frequently worn hairstyles
    ios dollย since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’•
    โœจadd me on fb:ย https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsย โœจ
    โ†ช๏ธŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @imazora The second pic is the worse I've seen yet with the mask! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ They need to fix this, for sure.ย 
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Last two looks:

Finished 2nd with 701 points behind someone with over a 1000 points ๐ŸŽŠ. Gown syses are so easy most of the time ๐Ÿ˜Š I think the mask is too big and could have been done better but at least I finally own one now ๐ŸŽญ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Top 8 all had over 700 points, this is the worst Iโ€™ve done in an sys since the Simon tickets where everyone in my group used all 3 tickets.ย 
  • Chloรจ_KKHChloรจ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I fell asleep and didn't submit my last free ticket ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ I was in first for the entire event and almost 100 points more than the doll in second. Had an average of 54,7 but that wasn't enough ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Soooo I went to sleep being in 3rd place behind 2 massive ticketbuyers and woke up in 6th place...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos and I were placed in the same ts group this sys and it was incredibly fun and encouraging! We had around 2-3 tbs but still finished in the top 5๐Ÿ˜Š I had a great time this week because of you so thank you for this๐Ÿฅฐ your looks were so gorgeous and you were ROBBED at the beginning. I really enjoyed submitting looks then checking yours! Hopefully we'll get to do it again ๐ŸŽ‰
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I ended up in 2nd place to a ticket buyer!ย 
    I was happy to finally score well after weeks of poor scores, even if this was not creative at all.

Here are my two highest, lowest and favorite looks!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    edited September 2020
    AliBryant said:
    I didnโ€™t care for the prizes and had a ticket buyer on top, but I still had fun this event despite coming in second. I could have done so many more masquerade looks!

here are my faves including my fifth 60 in a row! My queen of hearts didnโ€™t do well but I love her!ย 

Other than that I kept up high scores just repeating these combos, boring but effective ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Love all your looks,but that Queen of Hearts look is beyond gorgeous!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    i didn't see it at the booth,but I'd have definitely voted for it if I did. So creative,it definitely deserved a perfect score,imo.๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Really wanted the TS dress...
    Iโ€™ve even submitted 2 extra tickets, went to sleep with and ended up 3rdย 

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    I was 2nd and only 8 points behind from the TB whose in the 1st place. Then I went to sleep and woke up to this...ย 
    Android player from Turkey

on strike untilย EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • SusonSuson Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Finished 2nd by 2 votes... It's ok though because I didn't care about the TS dress that much; I got the last earnable which I really wanted!ย 
    I see some really cute looks here, I just used gowns + recolors of the only mask I had (caved and bought the 10 diamonds one).ย 
    Excited about the next weekend SYS!ย 
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    Came in 3rd behind 2 ticket buyers. High/low/favorite looks. Low was the only 40 all other looks were in the 50's so can't complain.๐Ÿ˜€
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks and my TS board.

The mask is nice, not sure how much use Iโ€™ll get out of it.

I play on iOS
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Congrats to everybody, hope you dolls loved this SYS!

Seeing all you beauties in that dress kinda makes me regret not going after it. Well, maybe one day Iโ€™ll be lucky enough to get it in a SYS TB box ๐Ÿคž
    went to bed 3rd, woke up 5th, kinda dissatisfying but, oh well
    ย Here are my best-worst-favorite looks:

AmyMimi said:
    I went to bed hoping no one would submit extra tickets and no one did ! I stayed in 1st ! ๐Ÿ™Œ Iโ€™m surprised the doll in 2nd didnโ€™t because she was quite close to me. This sys was very kind to me aswell; I havenโ€™t scored so high in a long time ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Now that I have the dress I love it a lot more than I thought I would ๐Ÿ’•ย 

ย The way you paired TS prizes with that hair and the dyed dress is absolutely astonishing!
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I finally ended up 1st place! Iโ€™m very pleased, this ts dress is so beautuful. Here are all my 50+ looks and even 60 ๐Ÿฅณ

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’ IOS player since June 2019 ๐Ÿ’
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

I was saving my Simon's tickets for something cute and I really liked the dress, but the TB in my group made it impossible to win. At least I got 5th place โค๏ธ
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @SonyaMarc awww thank you so much ๐Ÿ™ˆ youโ€™re so sweet ๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    @Emma58 why??? That top-3 look completely insane! We need cap on tickets :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.