Options

Baby Update is here - Official thread Open

Comments

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Oh sooooo cute Luz! Pilar, I love that!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    how come all of y'all have hot spouses? ive got an average one -_-
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Thanks Eselle! Have to admit, I thought seriously about trying to make Jesse or SAM or Jedi into a baby daddy, but that felt wrong somehow. Even though it's all KKH fantasy, I couldn't shake the awkward feeling of forcing some guy into something! But I'm used to forcing Stellan into things: outfits, ridiculous pickup lines, etc.

I'm clearly a crazy person. But anyways, I can't wait to see the eventual Shae/Jesse combo baby!

Edit: I just realized that Pilar might've been a vampire herself if Jedi was the dad, and happened to be in a certain state when the baby was made! Ugh, what a missed opportunity!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations Luz and Stellan!

It's a beautiful baby with purple eyes, I think ;)!

Let's make that basic review of the update.

Overall it's a good update, but far from being the update of dreams we all expected. The new baby feature is simple but cool, many people were concerned about the influence that babies would have on the gameplay, not much from what I saw. It seems it was more a strategy to calm those who begged for babies, well time will tell when the weekend events arrive and we'll learn more about this situation ... or not.

Many clothes added to the daily gift boxes, at least in the male wardrobe, I hope the frequency rate of these clothes is high so they can appear and we don't get only 4 energy bolts or 350 k$ as they get older in wardrobe.

I loved the fish, but I'm not sure I liked the eyes, it may be a matter of getting used to. I miss a new location. New photoboths are absurdly expensive! I'm not able to judge new story lines and the vip thing.

But one question still remains ... Where is my hair Glu?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It's just so simple, right? I mean like, once you reach 12,000 hearts, there you have the option to have a baby. Or simply pay the K-Stars for a ready made baby. I wish it involved more drama or extend the storyline. Like when you're engaged, Kim calls and congratulates. You have to buy a suit, amid rumors, a wedding cover, vows, party and honeymoon. And then a series of tasks with your spouse. Here you just get a nursery and some new poses. That's it?

People were afraid it'll be a chore and all, but turns out it's basically nothing but a showpiece!

Anyhow, congratulations to the new parents :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Congratulations Luz and Stellan!

It's a beautiful baby with purple eyes, I think ;)!

But one question still remains ... Where is my hair Glu?

Thanks, Vats!

Some of the baby hairstyles are longish-- you and Bort could end up with that cherubic blonde baby boy with the flowing curls! It's something, anyway...

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yes Charli I also imagined a completely different scenario!

I want a little girl Luz, have not decided yet if I adopt or conceive.

I'll end the night here, because I'm about to kick the a$$ of someone a second time, but no V. breathe and be a better person!

Good night Luz enjoy your baby!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LizDLizD Registered Users 17 Posts
    image.jpg1_zpsvoimxlhm.jpg
    It looks like we are going to need a lot af money for the weekend event
  • Options
    Luz your family is very beautiful and omg your daughters eyes are purple!! Love it
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    LizD wrote: »
    image.jpg1_zpsvoimxlhm.jpg
    It looks like we are going to need a lot af money for the weekend event

Another dating event maybe?
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Yes Charli I also imagined a completely different scenario!

I want a little girl Luz, have not decided yet if I adopt or conceive.

I'll end the night here, because I'm about to kick the a$$ of someone a second time, but no V. breathe and be a better person!

Good night Luz enjoy your baby!

Love you, Vats, you're hilarious! No repeated a55-kickings! I know you can resist. Sleep well!

• Options
    LizD wrote: »
    Luz your family is very beautiful and omg your daughters eyes are purple!! Love it

Thanks, LizD! I was jealous of your family, actually!

I didn't realize purple eyes were an option in this game. I was kinda cheering for a more obvious tie to Dad, but yay!

I love how many gorgeous baby possibilities we're seeing, just in the first few hours alone! It's gonna be such fun to see what other people post...

• Options
    shrimpshrimp Registered Users 41 Posts
    My game is wonky but I'm kind of sad they didn't add any new hairstyles. That was kind of what I was looking forward to the most! And maybe some more clothing because they only added a couple things for females. Other than that, I'm happy. I just hope my game stops acting up.
  • Options
    ShammxoShammxo Registered Users 26 Posts
    Still no baby for me. I'm kind of bumming, because my ex (the one that got away because I didn't have enough kstars to save us) and I would have made more beautiful babies... Anyway, still trying to get my husband's relationship high enough for a little one.

2mwtt7q.jpg

He was perfect!
    GC: shammxo
  • Options
    Another dating event maybe?
    Or the baby shower? I don't know haha I'm kinda excited for a baby shower
  • Options
    SettazSettaz Registered Users 24 Posts
    Unfortunately for me, it crashes when I agree to have a baby.
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Thanks, LizD! I was jealous of your family, actually!

I didn't realize purple eyes were an option in this game. I was kinda cheering for a more obvious tie to Dad, but yay!

I love how many gorgeous baby possibilities we're seeing, just in the first few hours alone! It's gonna be such fun to see what other people post...
    Really? Thanks haha
    Neither did I but they look very unique and gorgeous
    I know I love seeing that, that is the reason I posted my first picture, I'm kinda new in this forum thing and everybody seems to be very nice..love that
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Has anyone else noticed that 3 hour parties take more energy now? I used to go on when I had no other gigs, and finish a party in Calabasas with 7 small talks and a 4 energy action. Now these things only fill 4 stars? Weird.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Apparently Jen and Mario are for the next update. I want lipgloss so bad.
  • Options
    Shammxo wrote: »
    Still no baby for me. I'm kind of bumming, because my ex (the one that got away because I didn't have enough kstars to save us) and I would have made more beautiful babies... Anyway, still trying to get my husband's relationship high enough for a little one.

2mwtt7q.jpg

He was perfect!

He was beautiful, to be sure! Maybe someday you'll have the Kstars to get him back-- devil's advocate, but do you really want to have your one and only baby with a suboptimal daddy? Would it be worth waiting on the baby, and saving up to get your ideal man back? Just had to ask!

Whatever you do, good luck, Shammxo! I love my baby already, and now want to have a Baby Bjorn baby carrier added to my wardrobe so that I have the option of wearing her constantly! Come on, Glu: Wearable baby!?

Off to the suggestion thread!

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Congratulations on your kids you guys.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The only thing I didn't like about the new update: the cute dress from the teaser is available only on level 34.
    Can we send new clothes as gifts this time?
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Ok so I unlocked the VIPS after doing 3 3-hour-long appearances. I invited Andre, Kim, and khloe to my gigs later and didn't get a prize from them. There must be like a .9 percent probability of actually getting the prize when u invite them out.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Oh my God, the babies are making baby noises!!!! So cute hahahahah
  • Options
    Ok so I unlocked the VIPS after doing 3 3-hour-long appearances. I invited Andre, Kim, and khloe to my gigs later and didn't get a prize from them. There must be like a .9 percent probability of actually getting the prize when u invite them out.
    I know! I'm very disappointed of this, I mean the update was promising and everything but actually is not like they made us to imagine
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    He was beautiful, to be sure! Maybe someday you'll have the Kstars to get him back-- devil's advocate, but do you really want to have your one and only baby with a suboptimal daddy? Would it be worth waiting on the baby, and saving up to get your ideal man back? Just had to ask!

Whatever you do, good luck, Shammxo! I love my baby already, and now want to have a Baby Bjorn baby carrier added to my wardrobe so that I have the option of wearing her constantly! Come on, Glu: Wearable baby!?

Off to the suggestion thread!

Well I don't think the media officially knows about our baby yet, but after the baby shower coming soon they should! And maybe then we will be able to take our baby out in public..

This probably won't happen idk it's just a thought..
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    My wife and I with baby Lucy! She was conceived naturally via the help of some sort of magic (we didn't ask too many questions to be honest, the witch seemed somewhat irritable. Long day, maybe?).
    photo%2016.jpg
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    Your doll is soooooo striking, Danni! That red hair with that porcelain skin! Fantastic. And congrats on the lovely Lucy! What a fun update!

It's good to see proof that same-s3x marriages can conceive, too!

• Options
    DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    Your doll is soooooo striking, Danni! That red hair with that porcelain skin! Fantastic. And congrats on the lovely Lucy! What a fun update!

It's good to see proof that same-s3x marriages can conceive, too!

Thank you! I got to 12,000 and I was worried because my wife just reused that "you're my soulmate!" line so I thought it hadn't worked. Turns out I just needed to go on one more and the moment it started the speech bubble was back and it worked :)
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • Options
    Well I don't think the media officially knows about our baby yet, but after the baby shower coming soon they should! And maybe then we will be able to take our baby out in public..

This probably won't happen idk it's just a thought..

Uh oh! I missed the memo about keeping a low-profile, I'm afraid. Yay, baby!

image.jpg1_zpsuy2ahnvr.jpg

And to think, I wasn't convinced I even wanted one at all, for the longest time...

It's so nice to have a cute little tummy again, so soon after giving birth. I'm practically Kate Middleton!