Happy Birthday Kim

Comments

• xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Cool me too! Hvor er du fra? :-)

Stavanger! og du? :-)
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I'm android and too scared to update my game yet. How long should it take to get the earner dress? It's cute and free so I don't want to miss out :)
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts

OMG! Sorry I'm just jumping into the conversation, but I'm just excited to see someone from Stavanger. I lived there from about age 6 to age 12 (live in Texas now). I never ever meet anyone who's ever even heard of it! Beautiful place, I loved it there. :-)
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Oh, and just curious, is there anything after the photo shoot, or is it just the one gig?
  • Kate GreyKate Grey Registered Users 29 Posts
    Just one photoshoot :) it's a little harder than usual but so worth it. It's a cute dress, not stunning but you know better than nothing.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Suki wrote: »
    I'm android and too scared to update my game yet. How long should it take to get the earner dress? It's cute and free so I don't want to miss out :)

The special Kim pick is available to purchase for 4 days but the photo shoot to earn a free dress has a time limit of a day and a half in my game.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • deedee122960deedee122960 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I really do enjoy this game, but the money required to truly get the entire experience is really get me frustrated!
  • Jenruiz86Jenruiz86 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Kate Grey wrote: »
    Just one photoshoot :) it's a little harder than usual but so worth it. It's a cute dress, not stunning but you know better than nothing.

How is it a little harder?
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Tønsberg :-) godt jeg ikke er den eneste nordmannen som er gæren etter dette spillet! Hihi
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • kkhlexikkhlexi Registered Users 38 Posts
    My game updated again today, has that happened to anyone else? Also, has anyone seen the promo on Facebook? The dress the doll is wearing doesn't look like the one we can win exclusively so I wonder if that will be a prize for the weekend event?
    No cheats, no hacks. :o
    Android - message me to add me on GooglePlay
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh wow, this was just posted on the official Facebook page... That dress!! I HAVE to have it!!

image_zpsmze4t9en.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    As soon as I saw that dress I thought the same thing!!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    cute I wonder if that will be the earner dress or gift boxes.
    iOS
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Gotta have it!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh wow, this was just posted on the official Facebook page... That dress!! I HAVE to have it!!

image_zpsmze4t9en.jpeg
    Omg I love it! I hope that it's not inside of the weekend event gift box. It should be earnable for this weekend event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    I want that dress! I really hope it's going to be an earnable, not in a gift box.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
    I just started the bday cover shoot and Kim said that this weekend we'll party, think it could be a hint as to what our weekend event will be?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love that dress. best goodie bag ever.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LindaVB wrote: »

image_zpsmze4t9en.jpeg

She's also wearing a new silver necklace and watch. I know some ladies here have been dying for more silver accessories so I hope they are Earnable.

I really like what the male doll is wearing too. A great layered look for Fall/Winter.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Not a fan of this jacket, hope it's a box item so I don't have to grind for it!

I don't know what happen at Glu, but they seem to have phases... first was the black shoes that come every week, then the plaid shirts and now brown stuff!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    She's also wearing a new silver necklace and watch. I know some ladies here have been dying for more silver accessories so I hope they are Earnable.

I really like what the male doll is wearing too. A great layered look for Fall/Winter.

I am so excited to potentially get more silver jewelry! I hope it isn't all gift box items though...

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I love that dress in the picture from Facebook, I bet it will be in this weekends gift boxes. Which means I won't win it as per! But it's super beautiful, so detailed and sparkly. So is the new watch.

I'm just about to start Kim's birthday shoot, will I get the other dress straight after or is there more than one gig?

I made an impulse buy on my lunch hour earlier and bought the outfit, only because the hair is so fab. I think my doll is going to wear it everyday to justify me spending £7.99 on it lol
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Dixie has joined Kim for the Birthday Photo Shoot. It's an 8 hour gig but we all know there's a dress at the end!

VcCRpYh.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    In the middle of the gig and 43 energy has only filled just over one star, omg. It's like a 12 hour gig!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    AmyT wrote: »
    In the middle of the gig and 43 energy has only filled just over one star, omg. It's like a 12 hour gig!

Oh yuck! I didn't pay attention to that. I just double checked. I've used approximately 55 energies and have filled two stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I want the dress! I'm finishing this gig before I go to bed soon no matter what lol. It's like when 8 hour gigs at weekends are disguised as 6 hours, I hate when they do that.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »

I'm not sure if it's a necklace or if it's part of the dress.
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Don't know if anybody posted the guys' prize yet, this jacket. I still wish they had a Kim's Pick for them...

dfd70180-b6ad-4ef1-9d6d-04b4e2f2fa85_zpseznh90bf.png
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol Davida, Kim, and Marcel Monroe was caught off guard at the photoshoot hah

shot_2015_10_21_18_21_38.png
    image hosting over 10mb
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Wow it took a LOT of energy to finish that gig but I have the dress! I thought Kim looked awful in the gig though I liked her dress. . Something about the dress length made her body look stumpy and the necklace with the dress was doing her no favors.

Here is Cat posing.
    3E82E696-871A-4549-B8CE-1A1038F2785E_zpslu7afmhr.jpg

And I thought it was cute enough for a family photo...color coordinated of course lol

7865B487-CD6A-4980-BF3A-1A6E48AE86FA_zpsvif1i76j.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.