Options

General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Good news DMV = Nai is going to create a thread devoted to styling a specific item. She is going to start it off with the blue dress that Val despises. Val's post is what triggered my suggestion and it turned out that Nai had already thought of a similar idea. She's excited to run with it. I look forward to participating. Perhaps someone can style that blue dress so creatively that Val will finally like it!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Glu, please quit asking me if I need energy when I still have 1 bolt left. It's annoying trying to use it and you hit the wrong button.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Glu, please quit asking me if I need energy when I still have 1 bolt left. It's annoying trying to use it and you hit the wrong button.

You might want to put this on the suggestion thread (though I can't blame you for venting here too!)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    All these weekend glitches are killing me, I can't even get to the dress without being irked.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I really wish Glu would remind us when there's an update the way they used to do it. If I wouldn't check the forum I would have missed so many new updates.
    Same goes for teasers for weekend events. They weren't necessary but they got me excited.
    People who use hacks or cheats will cheat either way no matter if they know the event beforehand. All Glu does is punishing honest players.

Speaking of weekend events ; it's basically impossible to win all items if you have to sleep for more than 3 hours or if you have a job or a social life.
  • Options
    I'm really considering quitting this game... I just don't want to deal with this anymore. Maybe I should have kept my peace and stop playing all together like I did for four months. I also considering restarting just so I won't be tempted to play again. I just don't want... Alright I'm out. It was fun, but I just don't want play anymore. Bye guys! You will be missed!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Mauve wrote: »
    I'm really considering quitting this game... I just don't want to deal with this anymore. Maybe I should have kept my peace and stop playing all together like I did for four months. I also considering restarting just so I won't be tempted to play again. I just don't want... Alright I'm out. It was fun, but I just don't want play anymore. Bye guys! You will be missed!

What was it that made you want to leave?
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »

I'm sorry you're leaving. We will miss you.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Megannita wrote: »
    What was it that made you want to leave?

I let this game control me... I lost who I was... And originally it wasn't meant to be that way. I just wanted to know why this game so popular. I did find out. Mission Accomplished. So I restarted and what's done is done.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I was excited for this party weekend event. But I'm kinda disappointed that Glu didn't give us an extra day to complete the event. I think that the silver & black glittery dress should have been earnable and the teal dress should have been inside of the weekend event giftbox instead. The silver & black dress screams party to me. The teal dress looks formal to me like my doll is going to a special occasion. I like both dresses though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I'm a little p.o'd right now. Glu said the IG and twitter "fan club" pages have no affiliation. However, they must have some kind of insider knowledge or connects because how else are they able to post like these?

PhotoGrid_1445728337096_zps1r1ntzy3.jpg

And asking for wardrobe suggestions etc.

PhotoGrid_1445726194839_zpszdvkj7fi.jpg

PhotoGrid_1445726338901_zps2bale4q5.jpg

We have an entire thread here dedicated to looks we want to see in the game, and the majority have yet to appear. But they can get theirs in the game by Dec/Jan??? W T H??? They don't even follow Glu on IG!!!!

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125594-Kardashian-Klan-best-wardrobe-choices&p=400165#post400165
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm thinking maybe the affiliation is through a Kardashian fueled group, maybe the 'official' fan club or something like that. They way it's worded that Glu Mobil has been contacted, supports that there's no affiliation with Glu. Maybe we need to infiltrate that group. Get a spy on the inside, funnel our suggestions in that way. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    They can't be too official being that I lost count of the grammar errors and typos. I personally think they want to seem more official than they are. For instance I doubt Glu has requested their input on new attire and at most they were told thank you and that their suggestions would be considered. They offered a guess when there is a chance that new suggestions could be included. Plenty of "fan sites" increase their numbers by aiming to look official when they aren't. The information in that error laden message is nothing we all don't already know: iOS and Androids are very different, Android users are often frustrated, Glu cares about both groups (allegedly haha) and concluding with a leave Kim alone demand. Very fangirl.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I understand what you guys are saying, but it's not a good look for Glu that a fan page offers false hope to their players and gets snappy with thier customers.

We here in forum know the difference (luckily), but we're such a small group compared to KK:H which is an international game and IG along and numerous other social media sites are world wide.

The majority of KKH's fan base are impressionable teens and young adults who may not notice some "red flags". Also, some of the fans don't speak English as their first language and may not notice typos or grammatical errors.

It just seems misleading to me, but maybe their affiliation is with the K-Klan and not Glu.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Same as I thought. It can damage Glu's reputation if they're faking it. And I know people who religiously follow updates form these pages on IG and twitter. They don't event notice that it says Fan Club in the description. They should probably mention it in their username too or highlight it.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    This is the same imposter group that Gluadmin made a pinned post about I think back in January. Very shady admin they didn't even have fan page noted back then and I think glu made them add it. And with all those pics I'm sure they will get lucky and some of those outfits will be in game just as many of the ones from our thread are.
    iOS
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Maybe that page should add "NOT endorsed by Glu" to it or something.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    For me... at this point the bad & frustrating things about KKH out weigh the good

From the impossible to complete weekend events (without paying) to the ridiculously priced K Kash/Star items, ignored (petitions, improvements, suggestions), horrible customer care service, numerous glitches and just making a mobile game harder than it needs to be.

All Glu does is take take take (did anyone else notice not only was this the 1st time we had to pay cash for Kim's pick, but if you didn't buy it during the weekend event than it was never added to the wardrobe to buy for K Stars. I think this was a way of targeting K Star hoarders).

Like any one-sided relationship when your concerns and pleas fall on deaf ears, you get fed up and eventually walk away.

I can't name 5 things I love about the game anymore. Can you?

I think I still play out of habit, boredom and I've financially invested. I don't even play daily anymore. I think once I find something else to occupy my free time that I enjoy, I'll stop playing KKH and as of right now, I won't be playing Glu's other celeb games... I think it will just be more of the same BS.
    girl, being away from this game did me a wold of good. Money I would have spent on the game actually went to me & it felt all sorts of awesome. I actually bought clothes and good food for me, for once & I felt human again. It was liberating. Now I just pace myself.

now I have a separate card I use for the game & it only has limited funds & it's not my work, direct deposit card. my whole issue with this game is my finances. It takes a lot of money to play this game & in order for your doll to look current & cute, you really have to say goodbye to your weekends(so long, social life), as well as your hard earned cash.

the rewards are so few in this game. In the meantime, the kardashians are on the news daily for any reason whatsoever & are all making money to infinity & beyond. Truth is I gotta worry about me. The kardashians are set for life. Heck even their great, great, great, great, GREAT grandchildren will be set for life.

I'm not. My future depends on if I'm frugal with my money, or not. It's a totally one sided greedy game so yeah... A vacation away from it really puts things in perspective.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    Okay so guys, around July I had restarted my game. I never got my purchases back and I'm like "okay... Cool, let me contact support" I did just that and it is NOW that I got a response back from Glu, like way to go, I completely forgot about that c r a p, lol. I mean I'm not even mad, it's fantastic that I got those purchases back and now I won't have to spend any money for the next month or so. But geez, talk about Halloween candy.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    natchula wrote: »
    Okay so guys, around July I had restarted my game. I never got my purchases back and I'm like "okay... Cool, let me contact support" I did just that and it is NOW that I got a response back from Glu, like way to go, I completely forgot about that c r a p, lol. I mean I'm not even mad, it's fantastic that I got those purchases back and now I won't have to spend any money for the next month or so. But geez, talk about Halloween candy.

So the lesson I take away from this is next June we need to write support and ask Glu to really celebrate Halloween.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    So the lesson I take away from this is next June we need to write support and ask Glu to really celebrate Halloween.

I'm now worried about Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year's being a flop as well :(
    iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ughhhhhhh I've been trying for 2 days straight to purchase KStars for Jax but the 2 errors keep appearing! I've googled and tried all the solutions and nothing works.
    PM to add
  • Options
    IAmRyanJeanIAmRyanJean Registered Users 22 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Ughhhhhhh I've been trying for 2 days straight to purchase KStars for Jax but the 2 errors keep appearing! I've googled and tried all the solutions and nothing works.

Check out this solutions: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=billing
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    I'm now worried about Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year's being a flop as well :(

Yeap, I have the same feeling! I'm almost certain that last year the Halloween event was all week long, not like they are planning on doing this year another weekend event. Last year the also had a Black Friday event by giving 50% off most items, I have a feeling they won't be so generous.. And on top of that, Christmas/NewYears I really really hope they don't make it a weekend event... And they give us the whole 2 weeks to complete events and such.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I just spent 30 kstars by accident. (Probably) On the eve of a VIP event. I'm so mad at myself, I can't even.
    jg7Bq3EYD16Lu.gif
    tumblr_inline_nce59oE8CB1rv8i1u.gif
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    I just spent 30 kstars by accident. (Probably) On the eve of a VIP event. I'm so mad at myself, I can't even.
    jg7Bq3EYD16Lu.gif
    tumblr_inline_nce59oE8CB1rv8i1u.gif

I did that once and was able to get the Kstars... So send in a ticket and good luck!!
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    The Lif Miami Wrap Party did not give me any event stars. I started and finished it since the Halloween party event began today...

Should it have given me event stars and what should I do to try to get them back if so? Wasn't sure where to put this, but it seems like a gripe.

I thought party tasks would also give us stars? As well as house parties?
  • Options
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    The Lif Miami Wrap Party did not give me any event stars. I started and finished it since the Halloween party event began today...

Should it have given me event stars and what should I do to try to get them back if so? Wasn't sure where to put this, but it seems like a gripe.

I thought party tasks would also give us stars? As well as house parties?

Someone pointed out recently that only the tasks that have a countdown clock on them are included in Weekend Events and give us event stars.

42246BC5-8BB5-4ACF-882B-456616CD5083_zpsx8l3x3fd.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm devastated, tired and confused. People talk to me, but I'm totally disconnected seems that everything is in slow motion.

My god I'm so angry with myself for being so stupid and for letting a game, yeah a simple game take such immense proportions in my life, what's wrong with me?

Yesterday I spent the whole day with my thoughts turned to this event and I couldn't sleep at night in an endless vigil waiting for a new long hair style just to in the morning find out that once again my nightmare came true.

I don't have the guts that some people here have to chase that hair, not after Brad Pitt's hair, which still makes me upset after a considerable time.

This is the fourth long hair style that comes in boxes, and it's terrible to know that I'll never get any of them, since the only chance comes from the throwback boxes, yes boxes, what is the chance?

And maybe the point that makes me more disturbed in all this, is that whoever gave ammunition to injure me like that was exactly myself, I couldn't say for sure before this morning that was an outfit based on the character 'Legolas', could just be an archer, but after seeing the necklace I was sure that's Legolas, and that was my idea! Yes my idea, my idea again being incorporated into the game and I can't enjoy it ... it's a very strange feeling, I haven't made a suggestion about it on the official thread, it was at a random thread where we're talking about hair, I can't say what does that mean, should I fell honored again by the memory?

The worst part is that I can't drop it, as does me no good and yet I'm here and I'll grind until the end of the event.

Last week I got sick because of the game, ridiculous I know, but I just wanted to have some fun, but looking how things are right now I'm sure this story definitely hasn't a fun end.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm devastated, tired and confused. People talk to me, but I'm totally disconnected seems that everything is in slow motion.

My god I'm so angry with myself for being so stupid and for letting a game, yeah a simple game take such immense proportions in my life, what's wrong with me?

Yesterday I spent the whole day with my thoughts turned to this event and I couldn't sleep at night in an endless vigil waiting for a new long hair style just to in the morning find out that once again my nightmare came true.

I don't have the guts that some people here have to chase that hair, not after Brad Pitt's hair, which still makes me upset after a considerable time.

This is the fourth long hair style that comes in boxes, and it's terrible to know that I'll never get any of them, since the only chance comes from the throwback boxes, yes boxes, what is the chance?

And maybe the point that makes me more disturbed in all this, is that whoever gave ammunition to injure me like that was exactly myself, I couldn't say for sure before this morning that was an outfit based on the character 'Legolas', could just be an archer, but after seeing the necklace I was sure that's Legolas, and that was my idea! Yes my idea, my idea again being incorporated into the game and I can't enjoy it ... it's a very strange feeling, I haven't made a suggestion about it on the official thread, it was at a random thread where we're talking about hair, I can't say what does that mean, should I fell honored again by the memory?

The worst part is that I can't drop it, as does me no good and yet I'm here and I'll grind until the end of the event.

Last week I got sick because of the game, ridiculous I know, but I just wanted to have some fun, but looking how things are right now I'm sure this story definitely hasn't a fun end.

Oh Vats just go out and try to have fun. Sometimes I do get a little too close to the game too and become a little dark animal, hiding up in my cave playing for dear life to be able to win whatever they are offering, because even if I don't love it I want it. But then I have to remember this is a game, a cruel one sometimes and it has nothing to do with my life. So, I begin thinking...this is not the only fun I can have!!!...and go out and forget about it for a while. Yeah, I don't always gane all of the earnable items, I never own more than 1 item for the gift boxes, but hell..whatever! Is not like freaking Kim K is going to be there when I'm feeling bad and lonely. So please, just try to enjoy the things you have and those that you can win and let the rest go...is really not worth your health or your happiness. Hugs!!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here