Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The untrustworthy nanny went to go use the restroom so Carol Davida is keeping an eye on her kids. Quintrell is sitting up and playing with his vintage toy truck, top, and duck. My doll is so delighted to have wonderful babies.

f086ra.gif

#funtimes
    #plannedparenthood
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Aria and Molly welcomed baby Finn into their lives today. c:

image.jpg1_zpsm0mz5lbn.jpg
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats Brianne! Finn is so cute! Loved his long hair! Was he named after Finn from Star Wars?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Congrats Brianne! Finn is so cute! Loved his long hair! Was he named after Finn of Star Wars?

Hahaha, yes! C; Practically all I've been doing in my free time lately is needing out over The Force Awakens tbh.
    Geek-culture reference + the fact that it's an adorable name in general? I see no downside!!
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1452900228228.jpg
    image hoster

I finally adopted a baby!! Everybody say hi to Robert <3!!!
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi Robert! Congrats Ryan!

Brianne, I really loved the movie <3
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hi Robert! Congrats Ryan!

Brianne, I really loved the movie <3

Thanks man, you can actually call me Robert(my real name). Yes I'm obviously a very creative person naming the kid after myself xD.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    Carol Davida had her babies names lettering customized for their nurseries. She loves the style & design of their unique names.

2i20h1d.png

2whggmf.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Welcome! I've had this idea for a little while now and thought that it would be fun.
    Let's talk about all things love & marriage.

Bring your dolls to life! Tell us the story. This thread was created and designed to bring our dolls to life. Tell us the story like our dolls are friends and we are talking on the phone after the night out! Let's get creative and fun!
    LoveDateMarriage_zpsiv8yfzcq.jpg~original

Dates: Let's talk about where your date was. What was on the menu? Where did you go? Did you take a weekend away? Or did you leave the baby with the nanny for a quick dinner out? Did you get food poisoning? Tell us all about that date!!

Proposals: Did your Significant Other finally pop the question? Where did it happen? Did you get the ring of your dreams (we know there is only a few in game options, but let's pretend)? Did you set a date? Will you write a prenup? Tell us all about that proposal!!

Marriage/Wedding: Did you finally pick the perfect venue? What designer made your dress (we know there is only a few in game options, but let's pretend)? What are your wedding colors? Did you already tie the knot? Spill the details and let us know all about that wedding!! Did you buy a house? Where did you decide to buy your first home?

Divorce: Did the marriage and Significant Other of your dreams not work out? Did you throw them out of the house? Cheating? Better of friends? Need help writing that divorce agreement? We'll help!! There are better options on the horizons.. keep your options open! Need a shoulder to lean on? Want us to help set you up on a date? Go ahead and spill it, we are here to listen to all the details!

Expecting: Did that amazing wedding night end up with an exciting expecting arrival? Have you decided to adopt? Did you learn the gender? Share your choice of baby names. Is there a reason for the specific name choice? Tell us about it? Did you pick out the nursery decor? Share it with us! Is your doll in labor? Did you have your baby or finalize your adoption? Head over to the Delivery Room (clickable link) and share your story with us!!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

As an example I will start. You can share pictures, but please be aware this is NOT the fashion thread so we don't want to talk all the fashion here (even though you CAN share photos of your date night attire, dress, tux, nursery, etc). This is a short example, because I really want to get the thread started and I will add more of my "stories" as the thread goes on. I am really hoping that we have a lot of fun with this. It's my joy to bring our characters to life so that we can interact with them more as characters! Our last date:
    IMG_0519_zpsz3rqa4yy.jpg~original

Last night after both Jackson and Brooklyn were finished with a photo shoot project they had at Muse Magazine, they wanted to have a quick date. The nanny is off on the weekends, so they decided to take Annabelle with them. They took a stroll through Central Park in New York. They ate at Oak in SoHo. On the menu was a nicely cooked tenderloin with red potatoes and mixed vegetables for Brooklyn and grilled salmon with brown rice and mixed vegetables. Then they headed home to their home in Hamptons. They recently purchased the property in Hamptons so it's not fully furnished yet. Out of 5 stars Jackson and Brooklyn give Oak in SoHo 4 stars. They have dined there before and will dine there again. They much prefer their quite lifestyle in Calabasas and they cannot wait to finish up their project on the East Coast so they can head back home to the West Coast!

Okay.. Tell us your story!!!! Let's keep this thread rolling!! Bring your characters to life!!

Note from Koko: This is a new thread for our love stories, feel free to revise, repost or reinvent your love story if you've posted in the earlier Love Story thread which can be viewed here.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thanks to being able to get in some good #Grinding in this event Braeden's room is now nearly finished:

tumblr_o14nvjfLCt1qfvh9po2_1280_zpsdezxh3qx.png

tumblr_o14nvjfLCt1qfvh9po3_1280_zpsjrvlqqmt.png

only two more things & 59 stars to go now

My husband keeps asking about a second baby but what for? Our Braeden is perfectly behaved and I hardly have time for her & all these dates he wants between jobs, much less attention for a second child as well (that and I don't trust that nanny) so I'll just keep denying him I guess ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Thanks to being able to get in some good #Grinding in this event Braeden's room is now nearly finished:

tumblr_o14nvjfLCt1qfvh9po2_1280_zpsdezxh3qx.png

tumblr_o14nvjfLCt1qfvh9po3_1280_zpsjrvlqqmt.png

only two more things & 59 stars to go now

My husband keeps asking about a second baby but what for? Our Braeden is perfectly behaved and I hardly have time for her & all these dates he wants between jobs, much less attention for a second child as well (that and I don't trust that nanny) so I'll just keep denying him I guess ;3

I guess that's a very wise decision not have a second baby just to avoid the most hated nanny on KKH haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I guess that's a very wise decision not have a second baby just to avoid the most hated nanny on KKH haha

Honestly, the only thing worse than her shifty eyes is her fashion sense. Brian works mostly from home so he's got it but even if help was really needed help Andrzej's dad is readily available as he takes Braeden with him on the days/nights both of us are out of town or just need a night out. She won't be picking up a check at my house! XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Z was the first of the Twins and the triplet to hit Hollywood.
    ZpictureKatK2GMPhone_zpsukoecdss.jpg

She was dating a lot of NPCs, but got tired about the insults about her choice of attire. She briefly married someone, I don't even remember who he was other than his name was Xhoi, but I remember the breakup over a missed date. Valentines day rolled around, and the game wanted her with someone. So they pulled up a NPC for her. She went on one date, and he proposed. She declined, grabbed her good friend Moony, and they had a lovely wedding......for convenience.

ZMoonyWedding_zps059xbiu8.jpg

He left for parts unknown, and Z found herself, alone with a child she 'adopted' from her loose sister the iPad, AppleP. She named him Steffan Luiz and he is her pride and joy.

ZampSteffan_zpsmzgnb137.jpg

She realized that true love was hard, and she hasn't found it. so she lives in the fast lane, with her twin Kat and the kids.

ZKatampSteffan_zpsnzxd9jr6.jpg

So, Z is still looking for that someone special, but there's been a lot of love and marriage in her KKH history. I think secretly she is holding out for Cassio to come back and claim her. Or that hunk of a Pilot. We'll call him Captain Love. Sigh.

(I know Bobbie stressed this is not a fashion thread, but I'm sure she intended for us to put in pictures to match out story. :) )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
  • Options
    Have you read the last post in that thread you linked? Before the forum went down you criticized me for not encouraging new threads. Now we're back. New Year, new Beginnings. This is a chance to retell or revise your story if you posted in the old thread. A chance to reinvent your love story, or post it for the first time. Hope this answers your question Ali. If you have further questions feel free to pm me. :) But I did forget to insert a link in Bobbie's opening post, so I'll go fix that now. :)

Now back to love stories. Who knows, the Magazine Editor in Vats will probably glean future stories from our postings.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This is my new doll Carolyn Ferocious. She's fairly new in the Hollywood scene. Kim set up this fierce diva to date Steven Murphy. Athletes may be her type but she flirted with Dirk Diamonds so he could possibly be her fling. She needs a man whose on the same page as her since she's willing to have an open relationship. She will get bored with one man only. She needs a lot of men in her life lol

Screenshot_2016_01_18_04_20_26_1.png
    take a screenshot

P.S. Carolyn Ferocious needs new friends so feel free to add me from my Google+ link below my signature. Thanks in advance.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Carolyn and Steven make such a lovely lovely couple. Are Carolyn and Carol Davida related? (or is she living a double life? You can tell us, we'll never tell, but Vats, now That would make a juicy story)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carolyn and Steven make such a lovely lovely couple. Are Carolyn and Carol Davida related? (or is she living a double life? You can tell us, we'll never tell, but Vats, now That would make a juicy story)

No they're not related. Carol Davida was tired being misunderstood by the media so Carolyn Ferocious wanted to live her own life as an individual. Her alter ego wants to be a shining star and doesn't want to share the same spotlight behind Carol Davida shadow.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Such wonderful love stories. I love hearing all the dating and seeing the weddings. I have some wedding photos to share but it will tomorrow before I can get them up.
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    So, as many of you know Sassy has 2 marriages behind her. First, it was Dirk. Yeah, Dirk the j*rk. She was smitten by him, his fame and charms. It didn't last long. The di*k couldn't keep it in his pants, so Sassy filled for divorce.

Then it was Fred. Yes, Fred Borghini, the love of her life. Sassy was on cloud nine. They got married in Italy, away from the eyes of the media. They were so in love and slowly making plans for baby #1. Until one day, Fred stopped talking to her. Sassy tried everything but nothing helped. Fred wasn't in love with her anymore. He packed his stuff and left. Later, Sassy discovered that he was already married with another girl and they have a baby. And baby #2 was on its way! To say she was devastated is understatement of the year. She even went in rehab (first comeback lol). After she was released from rehab, she vowed to never fall in love again.

After slowly climbing to the A-list again, she brifely dated the infamous judge Anderson, but they split. After that, she's been single.

Vats, here's something juicy for you lol

Sassy was spotted this weekend in NYC, on a dating marathon, with 6 different guys! When asked by the media "What's going on?" her responce was LOVE 'EM and LEAVE 'EM, baby!
    Talk about scandalous behaviour.

(I'll post pics later, when home)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Oooooooooh Sizzle. I love this. Love 'Em & Leave 'Em. That's how Z feels. She's like Connie in Godfather II. Heartbroken, bitter, throwing her life away. Who needs men? She's got her kids, She lives with her sister and her two kids, built in babysitter. I'll tell you, she better watch it. Loose ways and fast times kill your looks. Look at Connie by the time Godfather 3 rolled around! :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I think that Carolyn Ferocious is not gonna be in a hurry to rush into a relationship so fast. Dirk Diamonds has nothing to offer to her and Steven Murphy will be dating other women and doesn't want to be a serious relationship right now. Carolyn Ferocious is gonna be dating other men only during dating events. My second doll want to focus on her career and rise to be an A-lister starlet.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    So, as many of you know Sassy has 2 marriages behind her. First, it was Dirk. Yeah, Dirk the j*rk. She was smitten by him, his fame and charms. It didn't last long. The di*k couldn't keep it in his pants, so Sassy filled for divorce.

Then it was Fred. Yes, Fred Borghini, the love of her life. Sassy was on cloud nine. They got married in Italy, away from the eyes of the media. They were so in love and slowly making plans for baby #1. Until one day, Fred stopped talking to her. Sassy tried everything but nothing helped. Fred wasn't in love with her anymore. He packed his stuff and left. Later, Sassy discovered that he was already married with another girl and they have a baby. And baby #2 was on its way! To say she was devastated is understatement of the year. She even went in rehab (first comeback lol). After she was released from rehab, she vowed to never fall in love again.

After slowly climbing to the A-list again, she brifely dated the infamous judge Anderson, but they split. After that, she's been single.

Vats, here's something juicy for you lol

Sassy was spotted this weekend in NYC, on a dating marathon, with 6 different guys! When asked by the media "What's going on?" her responce was LOVE 'EM and LEAVE 'EM, baby!
    Talk about scandalous behaviour.

(I'll post pics later, when home)

Oh Sassy!! The scandal!! Brooklyn was also married twice before. But third time is a charm! Her new Hubby is a hot hunk of man meat and he does all the sweet romantic things, like flowers, dates and even whisks her away on vacations!
    Oooooooooh Sizzle. I love this. Love 'Em & Leave 'Em. That's how Z feels. She's like Connie in Godfather II. Heartbroken, bitter, throwing her life away. Who needs men? She's got her kids, She lives with her sister and her two kids, built in babysitter. I'll tell you, she better watch it. Loose ways and fast times kill your looks. Look at Connie by the time Godfather 3 rolled around! :)

Uh oh!! A bitter momma with 2 kids could really cause some drama and scandal around here. I smell a drama sequel!!
    I think that Carolyn Ferocious is not gonna be in a hurry to rush into a relationship so fast. Dirk Diamonds has nothing to offer to her and Steven Murphy will be dating other women and doesn't want to be a serious relationship right now. Carolyn Ferocious is gonna be dating other men only during dating events. My second doll want to focus on her career and rise to be an A-lister starlet.

I dated Steven Murphy.. He was a playaaaaahhhh, and I don't mean just an athletic player! Rise to the top, that dream man is waiting!
  • Options
    BobbieM wrote: »

I dated Steven Murphy.. He was a playaaaaahhhh, and I don't mean just an athletic player! Rise to the top, that dream man is waiting!

My game is literally forcing my doll to be in a relationship with Steven Murphy. She declined the second date but called him for another date after Maria explained to her about the top couple list. I've never got that task on my first game because Mitchell Murphy broke up with my first doll. When the no reservations task is completely gone from my to-do list, my second doll is gonna called Steve on a date and tell him that she doesn't want to see him anymore haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    My game is literally forcing my doll to be in a relationship with Steven Murphy. She declined the second date but called him for another date after Maria explained to her about the top couple list. I've never got that task on my first game because Mitchell Murphy broke up with my first doll. When the no reservations task is completely gone from my to-do list, my second doll is gonna called Steve on a date and tell him that she doesn't want to see him anymore haha

Ah! Yes, mine made me too. She had to date and marry, it was a storyline. But I think we also divorced quickly after.. LoL.. Maybe that says something about Steven's character! Blahahaha
  • Options
    It's Brooklyn & Jackson's 2 year anniversary!! Brooklyn decided to have the entire Montana home furnished with all the famous and stunning brands from Bed, Bath & Home (yes, I did a play on a popular store just like they do in game *wink*). Jackson had no idea! While they did talk about and look at some furnishings before they left for their last business adventure; Brooklyn decided to surprise Jackson and have the home completely furnished! She completed it with a bar and pool table for a make shift man cave. Baby Annabelle's nursery has been duplicated in Pottery Babies from the Calbasas house so as not to confuse her when we travel from state to state. The one thing Brooklyn couldn't duplicate was the beautiful Calbasas weather! This was baby Annabelle's first meeting with the snow (but definitely not her last)! She love the snowflakes falling on her little button nose!!
    4858EFB3-5AFF-4AC2-A98C-F4A4DB5F7E9B_zps2l6onvfg.jpg
    Two Year Anniversary / Family Day in Montana

DD687275-79BA-4FBE-801D-769689F3F4A5.png_zpsksjbbvs5.jpeg
    Sneak Peek Inside Our Montana Home

83484A3A-F5A5-45F1-8022-8AA77406D6BE.png_zpsi54b3ydk.jpeg
    Baby Annabelle's Nursery in Our Montana Home

It was a wonderful 2 Year Anniversary!! Brooklyn & Jackson are so happy together and hope to bring baby Avery #2 into the world in 2016!!
  • Options
    Lol this game is cracking me up haha

He's only took my doll at that restaurant as his date and the media thinks that their so called relationship is exclusive⁉

Oh em gee❕❗😆😄😅

Screenshot_2016_01_20_03_06_50_1.png
    image free hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Before Carolyn Ferocious was gonna take her plane flight to Las Vegas, Steven called and wanted to go out on date. She declined the date. She bumped into him at the club again. Awkward moment!

29u1s6.png

After she left the club, Steven called her again. He wants to go clubbing and go dancing with his date.

2yni0rt.png

She declined twice in one night since she doesn't want to see him anymore. My doll doesn't have time to be in a relationship because her career is more important to her at the moment. Apparently, my doll didn't even think that Steven liked her so much and wanted to continue seeing her. But Carolyn Ferocious gotta do what's best for her though.

107nccl.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Lol this game is cracking me up haha

He's only took my doll at that restaurant as his date and the media thinks that their so called relationship is exclusive⁉

Oh em gee❕❗

Screenshot_2016_01_20_03_06_50_1.png
    image free hosting
    Steven Murphy has always been superfine. I kept my relationship with him for as long as a I could but I was just starting out. I had no clue that I had to date him every 20 hours or else I'd get that call. It was awful. I got the call and no money to buy stars and not enough time to watch videos to earn stars.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Steven Murphy has always been superfine. I kept my relationship with him for as long as a I could but I was just starting out. I had no clue that I had to date him every 20 hours or else I'd get that call. It was awful. I got the call and no money to buy stars and not enough time to watch videos to earn stars.

I'm wondering if Steven Murphy & Mitchell Murphy are related because they look like brothers lol

Mitchell Murphy has no facial hair on my other game. He's dressed up in all white too with a gold chain just like Steven Murphy.

tmp_31269_Screenshot_2016_01_21_06_35_49_1_1_121.png
    free image uploader

My tablet is the worst. I think that I'm getting less free kstars than on my phone just from watching daily videos.��
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.