Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Charli wrote:
    M4T6j5W.png

Happily married since 3rd January, 2015.

Currently, we're the Power Couple of Hollywood. Looking forward to start a family, really soon :)

2015 was a great year for Steph and Bilal! They were blessed with 2 beautiful babies, Kayla and Zayn.

Since their very first date, they became soulmates. Steph knew Bilal has a career in front of him and would remain busy, even after marriage. There were ups and downs, but eventually it worked out. She was supportive, and cared for him and the kids. Life was perfect!

But not all love stories have a happy ending.

This past weekend, Bilal worked hard at his boutique in Downtown. He was being rewarded with a k-star for every hour. He couldn't miss the opportunity and spent 4 days there. He really missed his family and wanted to go home. The moment he stepped out and went towards the car, he received a call from Steph....

OovRZeY.png

Ever wonder how things end up so awkwardly with someone you love very much? He tried to explain, but she didn't listen. He was shocked, but realized it's time to part ways since he can't keep the balance between work and family. He told Maria to put the word out. The fans were obviously not expecting this.

After divorce, they mutually agreed on giving Bilal the custody. The babies have their own room at his place, and the nanny looks after them when he's not there.

Bilal's agent, Simon shared his experience of being a single dad and advised him to move on. He also lined up a bunch of gigs for him. After a photo shoot at Santa Barbara beach, Bilal went to The Shoreline Grill for a meeting with A-List director, Angelina Baker. He joined her for lunch, and immediately something popped up in his news feed...

lVE9eUy.png

Angelina too broke-up with her long time boyfriend a week ago. Rumors were spreading that she and Bilal are now dating. Things really started to heat up, and the two hit it off. There was definitely a spark. Both were single, and developed feelings for each other. They secretly tied the knot, and broke the internet with the announcement on 12th January!

rLc9jss.png

New Year, New Beginnings! So far they're loving every bit of it. The two understand their work commitments, and have no issues. Fans are totally shipping the newly wed couple, Bilina. <3

HnoXWsa.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Charli, your juicy divorce story is gonna make the headlines of KKH magazine forums.

Once a couple divorces, then the ex spouse home is locked⁉ The ex spouse home should have a nursery room too. What's up with that Glu?

Oh BTW I can't wait to see next month's issue.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carolyn Ferocious is so ready to do her gig in Sydney, Australia. Steven called and he's being so petty since he realized that he developed feelings for my doll, but she didn't feel the same way about him.

mkxb8g.png

So Carolyn Ferocious gave up on him. She wants to focus on her career first and love will come after when she's settled with her personal life afterwards. She's not sad nor mad because they were never exclusive in the first place. My doll can move on to the next one pretty easily.

33w01o6.png

And here's the last gif of Carolyn Ferocious, Dirk Diamonds, and Steven Murphy.

1ghjkj.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Im loving all the love and date stories!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I was going to be lazy and copy and paste my story from the last thread. But alas, it has been closed and I can't! It's all good though, now I have a chance to revamp. :)

Shae has a somewhat sordid tale. When she first arrived in Hollywood and became known of, she briefly dated Dirk Diamonds (I know, yuckkk haha). The relationship was not serious and it was rumored that she dated him to annoy her rival, Willow Pape. Lannister had not confirmed nor denied these allegations. ;)

After the break up with Dirk, Shae was spotted with a GC friend, Stu. Shae was very taken with Stu, she thought he was fun, sweet, and sexy. Stu was also impressed with Shae and he showered her with gifts. Shae and Stu dated seriously for a little while, but unfortunately had a huge falling out and Stu decided to leave Hollywood (he quit playing, haha).

fX3Atg5.jpg

Shae was heartbroken with Stu's departure and chose to stay out of the dating scene for a while. She focused on her career and began to rise to fame. She then met a producer named Daniel Green in Las Vegas at the Miraggio. Shae thought he was very handsome and she loved his sweet eyes and long hair. She has also always had a thing for men with beards/facial hair. Shae attempted to pursue Daniel a few times but was shut down. Daniel was a very well known and busy producer at the time and was uninterested in a romantic relationship. However, after some time (and rising up on the A list) Shae was able to finally exchange numbers with Daniel. Shae and Daniel had an intense, whirlwind love affair. It was not perfect, though. As Shae became more famous, her calendar filled up. She did so much work and stayed so busy that Daniel became very demanding. He wanted her all to himself and it frustrated him that he couldn't have it his way. He attempted to end the relationship several times (once even right after a date!) but Shae was able to charm her way back in. Daniel proposed and the two were married in Florence, Italy.

5aPMy4f.jpg

Things were going very well for a while. Daniel proved himself to be a sweet, supportive husband. However, he gave up on his producing career after marrying Shae and became lazy and way too comfortable. Shae turned a blind eye for as long as she could, but one can only take so much. She wanted someone who could be her equal. She then met a newcomer named Jesse Flynn Stark. Shae attempted to ignore her feelings for Jesse, but she was so bored with her marriage to Daniel and Jesse was exciting. While working in Sydney one weekend, she met up with Jesse several times at the Black Rabbit. She was sure that she had picked a discreet location but the paparazzi were there and snapped several compromising photos of Jesse and her. The cheating cat was unfortunately out of the bag and she and Daniel filed for divorce.

Shae continued her relationship with Jesse and it flourished. Shae knew she had found her soulmate. Since they both knew they could get bored easily, they agreed on keeping their relationship open. Meaning they are both free to casually date other people but they come home to each other. While it's not a traditional relationship, it has proven successful for Shae and Jesse. They are still very much in love. They married shortly after Shae's divorce to Daniel was finalized. They also have two beautiful daughters (Anna Molly & Lydia Mae) together. Jesse also has two sons (Donovan & Weiland) from another marriage ;)

9F5w3Wx.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can't quote, but you can certainly go back and copy and paste if you want, Eselle.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You can't quote, but you can certainly go back and copy and paste if you want, Eselle.

It's cool, Koko! :) I just rewrote my story. Gives me a chance to use a little creativity!

Here's some recent photos of the Stark family since I could not include them in my original post. :)

Taking a stroll with Anna Molly in Beverly Hills.
    GoKPbxY.jpg

Ballet with Lydia in Paris.
    mB43jU9.jpg
  • Options
    Carolyn Ferocious is a happily single woman. She's not dating any men at the moment but she has her eye on these attractive men. OMG Btw they are just too fine AF. One of them could be her future hubby & baby daddy. She's keeping her options open. Hmm...if only there was speed dating in KKH land.

Screenshot_2016_01_22_19_29_57_1.png

Screenshot_2016_01_23_17_13_29_1.png

Screenshot_2016_01_23_18_00_12_1.png

screen cap
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    The second guy seems like a butthead, Carol! Lol. The first and third are both so handsome though!
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    The second guy seems like a butthead, Carol! Lol. The first and third are both so handsome though!

My doll is being too picky. All of them are good looking so it's too hard for her to decide. She wants them all lol

She actually wants two baby daddies. She wants to date a man with green eyes and another man with grey eyes.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Aw yeah, let’s do it ! Let me tell you about how it all began for Chanrin and Mason

Chanrin thought meeting Kim Kardashian was the best thing that had ever happened to her, the fame, the attention, the fans… Men would actually line up to talk to her, when she could barely gather the courage to speak to her high-school crush before! She made a few mistakes here and there, dating self-absorbed Dirk Diamonds, faking a romance with that guy she can’t even remember the name, or that one-night stand with Cassio… After a while she just could not recognize herself and decided on Kourtney’s advice to see a shrink.

96f60c54-8deb-4721-ae77-b64464b142cf_zpsgwjs0fld.png~original

She would tell him everything, how her fast rise to fame had taken a toll on her, her fears, her ambitions, her dreams… then after a while, she would call him just to check if he went home alright or to discuss that tv show they both were crazy about, and he would call her to tell her how gorgeous she looked on that Ray Powers show that he just happened to have watched. On their last meeting, Mason confessed he was glad she was not his patient anymore ‘cause he could finally ask her out on a date.

81b02966-be83-41bf-8a84-bf45c590cf73_zpsdcegtct5.png~original

They had dinner at his place, nothing fancy; he knew all about her, and especially how she liked to keep her private life as simple as possible. When they finished dinner she admitted with an awkward laugh, he was a better cook than she was, and that’s the moment he chose to kiss her.

To be friggin' continued.
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Jackson was feeling so lovely today. He took Brooklyn on a lunch date and HE PAID!! Y'all heard that right, he picked up the tab. That was the lunch date. They managed to squeeze away for dinner and leave Annabelle with the Nanny. Jackson gave Brooklyn a gift. 1 K Star. It was so thoughtful and she was happy with the bling!

BD9A50BC-CA82-453A-887E-369DD931A04D_zpsxhakg2wb.jpg

Now Jackson will stay home with Annabelle while Brooklyn is headed out of town on business; to meet Cassio actually!! Another Cassio storyline?!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Great thread Bobbie!

I want to read everyone's stories later and also think on something to add here!

Thanks for including V&B at the header that was cute!

That pic was the first one I did when the photobooth was released!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Great thread Bobbie!

I want to read everyone's stories later and also think on something to add here!

Thanks for including V&B at the header that was cute!

That pic was the first one I did when the photobooth was released!

Thank you!! I tried to include a little variety in the header to make everyone feel welcome so I just "stole" some photos from the forum. :)
  • Options
    Carolyn Ferocious finds it very awkward that Dirk Diamonds is not speaking to her. They never dated each other. All they did was flirted with each other so now he's her fling haha. Or is it the fact now that my doll is happily single and is ready to mingle?

Screenshot_2016_01_23_15_20_25_1.png
    post a picture
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Finally I managed to finish reading all the stories in this thread!

Bobbie I think Brooklyn and Jackson are a great couple and I love how they are dedicated parents!

Koko and Sassy two different stories, but the same bitter feeling lol

Carol is being very fun to follow the romantic misadventures of your new doll. I'd love to be her friend if you are willing have new friends!

Charli is shocking that Bilal has divorced Steph and at such a fast period has married to Angelina but Vats is his friend and will always support him!

Eselle I already knew the story of Shae and Jesse, but it's always good to remember and learn new details of this unlikely couple Stark + Lannister.

Chanrin nooooooooooooo you left off in the best part!

Really fun guys, I love this kind of thread and hope to see more people telling their stories!

I was thinking about how to tell Vats' story again, so I decided that I will publish an unauthorized book here lol

Stay tuned soon the first chapter will be available!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »

Carol is being very fun to follow the romantic misadventures of your new doll. I'd love to be her friend if you are willing have new friends!

Vats, Carol Davida & Carolyn Ferocious would love to be friends with your doll.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    eaDtLyw.png?1

Chapter 1
    Welcome to Hollywood

Vats was new in Hollywood, had immigrated from his native country and hit the jackpot when the biggest celebrity in the world, Kim Kardashian, embraced him as her pupil. However Vats wasn't new to the game.

At the first opportunity he flirted with a unknown, but cute poet at Brew Palms. It was a brief and unforgettable time for Vats, except for the guy's name that was completely forgotten!

A1FcDXu.png?1

Vats had a dream to become a big celebrity and was willing to do anything to reach the top, was when Maria suggested to Vats to be seen with other celebrities to attract more media attention ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh Vats, I absolutely love what you are doing and cannot wait to read more!! It's like a novel I don't want to put down!!
  • Options
    eaDtLyw.png?1

Chapter 2
    The Predator

The angelical long golden locks of Vats hide the true fame hunter he was. Vats made a huge collection of broken hearts as he tried to climb onto the A-list.

vNVFU1n.jpg?1

The tabloids went crazy with the fact Vats always be accompanied by different women in the public eye, while in his private life he was always caught with boys. The 'Is he?' question fueled Vats' fame and then he achieved his goal!

However none of those people could fill the heart of Vats.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Aw thank you Bobbie!

I really appreciate this kind of thread, read the stories of others and write my stories is a great fun and helps me to disconnect a bit of reality, which has been pretty tough this last month by the way!

I hope everyone can also enjoy it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh, I'm loving this. Vats your story is wonderful so far.. Now I have to go back and see which doll I wrote about. lol. I think we need the Luz & Stellan story, 2016,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    eaDtLyw.png?1

Chapter 3
    Mr. Perfect

Sebastian Lewis, that was his name. French, black hair, captivating green eyes and rich. One of the most renowned producers of his time and one of the most eligible bachelors in Hollywood. Vats met him during a work in common, and has attracted Sebastian's look at him!

However it was Vats that ended up surprised! S was all they talked about him and more. His generosity, humility, empathy, romanticism, intelligence and loyalty made Vats fall in love for the first time in his life.

Oi7i9EZ.jpg

The couple quickly became Hollywood's sweetheart, everyone was shipping 'Sebats'. Then Sebastian asked Vats in marriage, the proposal was extremely extravagant, unique and romantic ... And Vats obviously accepted! Hollywood was ready for the wedding of the year!

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Thank you Koko! You told us about Z's story. I agree with you Luz and Stellan have a simply amazing story, hope to see it here soon!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Tonight Jackson paid for dinner AND presented Brooklyn with the SECOND dating gift!! ❤️❤️ They ate at Oak and had a fabulous time!

BC6EB140-1DB2-4C55-9886-F38B848FB508_zpsjebxsttl.png
  • Options
    eaDtLyw.png?1

Chapter 4
    Bort

NEzttD9.png?1

When Vats entered the Tulip in London, he knew he was getting into trouble, big time. Bort Thomas former member of a famous British boyband, known for his erratic behavior and his history of entries in the rehab for alcohol and drug abuse, didn't stopped to staring Vats through the room.

That bearded, dark man was like a magnet for Vats, but Vats was Sebastian's fiance, that was completely wrong! B approached him, no word was spoken, those dark green eyes possessed Vats! Bort pulled Vats by the hair and ...

Vats woke up in his London flat with the sound of a beautiful song being played on the living room piano. There was Bort playing the piano almost in a trance. V sat next to B and both played the song together. When they finished Bort asked 'What is next?
    '

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Congrats for getting the earrings Bobbie and for the paid dinner!

I need to work more to get my other gifts, but about the paid dinners Android has a glitch even if Glu is saying it's ok!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Is there anyway that I could copy & paste my doll's love story on this thread? I can't seem to find it from the old thread. Oh well...I guess that I have to retell their love story then. (Sigh)

Edit: Never mind. I just remembered and checked on my phone. Ah my love story was saved throughout that whole time on my memo. Oh well I guess that I just need to revise my love story after all.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    It's fun to retell, because we don't retell things the same way, we play up a different aspect, or a detail. Some small point might be mroe examined. Have fun retelling.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Part 1

When Carol Davida was new to Hollywood, Maria suggested that she needed to have a love life and put herself out there on the dating scene. When she stopped by Kim's mansion, Kim set her up on a date. She met up with a writer named Mitchell Murphy at the time. Carol Davida & Mitchell Murphy didn't have any chemistry on the first date, so he called and didn't ask her out on another date ever since.

Carol Davida was so sad that Mitchell wasn't feeling her on the first date and he was unimpressed. But eventually, she moved on because life goes on.

bg7ksk.jpg

Carol Davida hates being a lonely single woman. She wanted to be in a relationship because her life would feel incomplete. Desperately, she saw & flirted with Nathaniel Chapman at Brew Palms and they exchanged their cell phone numbers immediately. He was a venture capitalist. Carol Davida was busy working on her professional career and forgot to call Nathaniel for a date. When she invited Nathaniel to her house party, he insisted that they should go out on a date.

20z7jpj.jpg

Carol Davida called him on a date and they've been seeing each other until their relationship started to get even more serious. Honestly, what drew him to her was actually the fact that she thought that he was very appealing. It was his personality that made her to fall in love with him.

She even hated how terribly he was dressed when she first met him. She has such a kind-hearted soul that she gave him a complete makeover from head-to-toe. From a glance, Nathaniel looked like a changed man. When Nathaniel made his proposal to her, Carol Davida immediately accepted it and the media knew about their engagement. When they got married, he gave up his career to support Carol Davida career. At the very beginning, Nathaniel had a humble personality at the time. But when Carol Davida celeb status was becoming more famous & popular, Nathaniel drastically changed and became extremely arrogant.

Enough was enough for Carol Davida. She couldn't take Nathaniel egotistical self anymore.

oqkfog.jpg

To be continued...

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Part 2

Until one day...her publicist Maria & Kim suggested to Carol Davida that she needed a bodyguard because the paparazzi were being such annoying pests. She agreed to met her bodyguard Jack Farmer at the gigs. Awkwardly, they bumped into each other outside of Panino. Jack was being flirtatious with her, but Carol Davida didn't mind though since she coyly flirted back.

Afterwards, Jack fell in love with Carol Davida. It was love at first sight for these two. Maria noticed that Jack was acting inappropriate towards Carol Davida. Jack couldn't work for Carol Davida anymore. She gave her the two options to either fire her bodyguard or start dating him. Carol Davida was falling out of love with Nathaniel Chapman, but she was head over heels for Jack. She was also physically attracted to Jack. After all, Jack is a very sweet irresistibly charming man. Firstly, Carol Davida divorced Nathaniel when she called him for a date at Brew Palms. She hated to disappoint her fans, but she gotta do what's best for her though. Secondly, Jack waited for her at Panino to start their date. She was finally relieved to finally start a new relationship with Jack. The media thought that their relationship was just a fling, but this couple proved them wrong. The media never expected that their relationship would turn exclusive so soon.

After all of the daily dates, Carol Davida never expected this. But here's what happened.

One day, Jack popped the question on their date. She was shocked and cried tears of joy. She immediately accepted his proposal and they were engaged. Their wedding was low-key, so the media didn't know about their wedding because Carol Davida started her second comeback as a love guru.

eb82593e950e3b7f2eb3a1c62b31e2d7.gif

To be continued...
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Part 3

But marriages are never this easy though. It takes a lot work to stay together.

This couple were facing issues within their marriage when they had disagreements of the random hours of dates. Carol Davida wanted longer dates and Jack wanted shorter dates. She was struggling to get pregnant because her husband was stressing her out. As they progressed towards their relationship level, the couple resolved their martial issues because Carol Davida doesn't want to seek help from a marriage counselor. The love guru comeback was the best decision that she has ever made so far because they agreed to have longer dates together. It was less arguments and more of an understanding towards each other.

Quintrell Knight Farmer was born on September 15th 2015 at 2:27 a.m. But after when Quintrell was born, the marriage was getting more difficult and they didn't have that much time to spend together. Carol Davida and Jack had disagreements because she really wanted a daughter but Jack wanted another son. She was hoping for a girl so they needed to come to a conclusion. If Jack wanted them stay together for the kids, then he needed to fight for his marriage.*He wants to stay with his wife and be a good father to his kids. Carol Davida became a workaholic and she found it hard to balance her personal life and grinding on weekend events when Jack was being clingy.

image.php?di=13C82.jpg

When they were few points away to reaching the max level, Jack has gotten lazy and didn't want to help out with the baby at all. Yes he is a stay-at-home dad but Carol Davida was tired of going out on dates everyday. Enough is enough. Quintrell is her #1 priority and Jack was being selfish and thinking only about his needs.

After that argument, they made up. Daysha was born on October 18, 2015 at 6:33 p.m. This couple is very blessed to bring two beautiful children into the world.

They were glad that they came to final agreement, but then the nanny came along. They wanted to know what was the difference between raising a boy & a girl, but when the nanny came out of nowhere, she's ruining the parenthood experience.

When the nanny was running errands in the morning, Jack entered inside of the babies nursery room to interact with his children. He wants to prove to his wife that he isn't lazy and he will help out with babies, but the nanny basically kicked out Jack from the nursery room.

Jack doesn't get along with nanny and the nanny doesn't either. She has caused so much conflict on the couple's marriage and complained to Carol Davida about Jack laziness. Last time Carol Davida checked, a marriage is between two people not a third-party involved.

Why on earth would the nanny forbidden the biological father to see his children? How could she do such a thing? Is the nanny controlling the household? Carol Davida thinks so but she and her husband would desperately like to fire the nanny out of all of their homes.

Tz0ZWS.png
    wqGTNV.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    eaDtLyw.png?1

Chapter 5
    Decisions

YOO0kNw.jpg?1

Vats suffered during that week, he wondered "Is it possible to love two people at once? '. Sebastian was perfect and didn't deserved what Vats had done to him. Bort was trouble and hardly that relationship would going forward, or would?

When Sebastian walked through the door, Vats was with a heavy heart full of blame ... That hurt Sebastian yet he forgave V. However with Bort in his mind, it wasn't fair to continue with S, then V left ...

When reunited with Bort, Vats gave him an ultimatum 'Get clean and you may have your chance'. B readily accepted. Meanwhile V had to deal with the media circus surrounding the end of his relationship with Sebastian. That hurt him!:(

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Carol, you're story is too funny! I always laugh about the disagreement on the hours of the dates! Happy that your doll built a beautiful family and get rid of that weird redhead guy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.