Options

Weekend Event 3/4/16 - Happy Birthday March Babies! Let's all eat cake!

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg it's literally taking me forever to finish on both of my games! I'm really doubting that I'm gonna earn that hairstyle for both of my dolls.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok Focus Carol. How much do you need? Should you focus on one and then go back and try to finish the other? We need some brainstorming here for you. You can do it. You can do it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    On one game, I have 489 and on my new game I have 498 points.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I love that black pantsuit. You do look nice in it, and the hair looks great. Congratulations. :)

Thanks, the hair def helps but the crotch is weird to me lol

And c'mon Carol! Tap! Tap like you've never tapped before! We all believe in you! Last night I was watching those true crime shows and tapping like crazy when the bad guy was talked about lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    On one game, I have 489 and on my new game I have 498 points.

Ahhh the stress of more than one game - how on earth do you guys do it???!

Could you do 3 hour SLC gigs? There's still 3hrs or more so it's possible! Go on Carol!

If it comes down to having to pick the doll who gets the hair and just concentrate on them, that's soooo tough! Carol Davida is a veteran and deserves the hair, but then Carolena Ferocious is a newbie and my not have as many hairstyles. I think I'd pick Carolena!

Tap, tap, tap!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o3n7nhDGje1te4chqo1_540.jpg

OOF! That took longer than the last gig weekend for sure so I definitely think they reconfigured so the jobs need more energy to be finished (then again, did I manage an event piece for more points last time? Hrm), as if 600 event points wasn't already enough of a challenge!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    I hope you come through the home stretch Carol. Are you in a position to buy energy? I've done that on occasion and just tapped my little fingers out.

Hey, where's Bobbie? Anyone else MIA?

ETA: Andrzej. You look fabulous. Congratulations.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I hope you come through the home stretch Carol. Are you in a position to buy energy? I've done that on occasion and just tapped my little fingers out.

I used to spend my kstars on energy but not anymore. It feels more rewarding to spend my kstars on V.I.P. events so that I can get the earn ables and possibly one of the gift box items.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Do what you're comfortable with. :) And if you pick one and focus on getting it for one, you will build a very complementary outfit for the other to wear when one game is rocking the hair, or the dress, or whatever.

But the flaws in the wardrobe could fill a thread. CamelToe, Shadows that look like spilled coffee in your lap at best, unfortunate bulges. THen there are the shoe and boot flaws, Or the necklace that hangs half way between your ear and your shoulder in mid air.....these are the little things that we just shrug and live with. And, If we're talking about CamelT, when Khloe holds the title of Kween of the KamelT. Talk about inspired by photos. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    Omg yes! The adopting center is pretty useless these days, maybe we need to turn it into a baby boutique! I'll take my nursery in purple, thx!

I saw! The woman was all but like, get out. "Ok, tell your friends about us now, buh-bye!"

A baby boutique would be a great idea, the nursery wardrobe is weakkkkk.

I know, I would've liked a nursery with a color, purple or yellow, i.e., could both be for either girl or boy babies. It's such a non-color now, like old faded, yellowed paper.

I love how your boy and girl babies have blue and pink hair.
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    There goes another one! I have yet to finish a weekend event, but I'm always happy to see everyone's prizes. Your dolls look wonderful!

Time to cheer Carol on: You can do it!!!!! That hair is all yours!!!

Congrats and good job to all who finished!
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Go, Carol, Go!
  • Options
    Carol Carol Carol Carol Carol Carol Carol
    You can do it. You can do it. You can do it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    This is one of the few weekend events I've finished. I just had to get the hair! I'm glad I did. I didn't want any of the gift box items which worked out perfectly because I spent my KStars on energy so I could TAPTAPTAP. I usually can't finish weekend events because I work and just don't have enough time! Koko I've seen you speak about how you'd rather get energy in the gift boxes and I'm there with you, time is of the essence for me and my game. First time ever I stayed up late last night and got up early this morning to tap away before work. PHEW! Worth it!

Plus, I churned through so many gigs that I was able to level up, raise my star ranking by a few dozen ranks, and FINALLY make it to the "opening So Chic London" storyline! I'm a slow moving player so this was a great weekend overall for me.

Go Carol go! I want you to get the hair! You can do it :D
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    Congratulations. I'm so glad some of my rambling helped. Event points, or energy or great clothes. Just keep the plastic baubles. lol. I'm so hoping Carol checks in with the hair. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for the cheers everyone, but unfortunately I was just too exhausted to grind for the hair😭. I passed out and took a nap and didn't bother complete the event on both games.

The professional events are so tiresome to me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Thanks for the cheers everyone, but unfortunately I was just too exhausted to grind for the hair��. I passed out and took a nap and didn't bother complete the event on both games.

The professional events are so tiresome to me.

Oh no Carol, I'm so sorry and after you were so close! :(
    Cheer up! You never know, there might be a better hairstyle in the future that will be easier to obtain (preferably during a party event ;))
    Feel better!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh, I feel you Carol! I arrived home at 11PM yesterday and was at 400 points. I wanted to cry, I was so tired, the previous night was my party and I barely slept 3-4 hours. But luckily Mia appeared, and first I stupidly did the 3 hour gig and then I remembered that the 8hr gig in SCL gives 34 points and takes the same energy as the 3hr. So I started tapping and doing those 8hr gigs.. I was 11 points away from the hair and so tired that I decided to do the 1hr gig, thinking it will give 5 + 7 bonus points.. imagine my shock when it gave me 5 + 3! I wanted to scream! So SCL was out of gigs, and I was left with a storyline 8hr gig. For 3 points. It was 2 AM when I finished, already asleep. I fell asleep couple of times with my tablet in my hand during this grind time.
    I am at work now. I can barely talk today. I don't know how I will survive until 6PM. The things we do for a virtual hair... :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Carol It's ok girl!! It's hair on a game...I understand because we are a support group that actually contributes to the obsession lol...but in the end your well being and resting s waaaaay more important!!. Hugs for you.

Sassy...but you did it!. Girl power for a hair style. I'm sure you'll be fine at work today...maybe not very productive but fine.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    nivid wrote: »
    Oh no Carol, I'm so sorry and after you were so close! :(
    Cheer up! You never know, there might be a better hairstyle in the future that will be easier to obtain (preferably during a party event ;))
    Feel better!

Thanks. I'm really upset that Glu put that earnable hairstyle as the last prize. I didn't even want to grind for the sweater since it's not my absolute favorite earn able out of the bunch.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Oh, I feel you Carol! I arrived home at 11PM yesterday and was at 400 points. I wanted to cry, I was so tired, the previous night was my party and I barely slept 3-4 hours. But luckily Mia appeared, and first I stupidly did the 3 hour gig and then I remembered that the 8hr gig in SCL gives 34 points and takes the same energy as the 3hr. So I started tapping and doing those 8hr gigs.. I was 11 points away from the hair and so tired that I decided to do the 1hr gig, thinking it will give 5 + 7 bonus points.. imagine my shock when it gave me 5 + 3! I wanted to scream! So SCL was out of gigs, and I was left with a storyline 8hr gig. For 3 points. It was 2 AM when I finished, already asleep. I fell asleep couple of times with my tablet in my hand during this grind time.
    I am at work now. I can barely talk today. I don't know how I will survive until 6PM. The things we do for a virtual hair... :D

I'm happy that you got the hair Sassy. These professional events makes me feel like a zombie and I couldn't sleep just by the non stop grinding. It makes me feel like I'm having nightmares and thank goodness I'm not suffering from insomnia.

Stardust1 wrote: »
    Carol It's ok girl!! It's hair on a game...I understand because we are a support group that actually contributes to the obsession lol...but in the end your well being and resting s waaaaay more important!!. Hugs for you.

Thanks Stardust. Yeah my rest is more important. I'm surprised and lucky that I don't have bags underneath my eyes just by losing sleep from the weekend events lol. The only weekend events that are less stressful to me are the V.I.P. events.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Sassy...but you did it!. Girl power for a hair style. I'm sure you'll be fine at work today...maybe not very productive but fine.

Yeah, not productive at all. It's 12 PM already, I'm on my second coffee and all I see is bed lol
    I loved the hair the moment I saw it, but last night I think I did it out of stubbornness - "I said I'm gonna get it, so I'm gonna get it no matter what." :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I saw! The woman was all but like, get out. "Ok, tell your friends about us now, buh-bye!"

A baby boutique would be a great idea, the nursery wardrobe is weakkkkk.

I know, I would've liked a nursery with a color, purple or yellow, i.e., could both be for either girl or boy babies. It's such a non-color now, like old faded, yellowed paper.

I love how your boy and girl babies have blue and pink hair.

Thank you! I'm oddly attached to my munchkins haha. My son has the blue to resemble his merdaddy! My girl had to be pink to make her look more feminine.

Can we please get some new things to do with our babies hehe.

Even after adopting our daughter, nothing exciting happened. Just like my second comeback, all the "fun" was only with the first.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Carol, I'm so sorry you didn't get the hair :(

Please don't be sad, your dolls are looking stunning anyway :)
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Carol, I'm so sorry you didn't get the hair :(

Please don't be sad, your dolls are looking stunning anyway :)

Thanks Cherry! I'll just wait till the next weekend event when a new hairstyle will be easier to grind for and hopefully it won't be the last prize which is 600 points of course.

Weekend Event Fashion Show Thread can be found here!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG