Options

Love & Marriage Go Together Like a Horse & Carriage - Dating, Weddings & More

Comments

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    hahaha thanks girls Amy & Zoye <3
    I had so much fun while writing this last night. BF was right next to me and he was like "What's new on forum" lol and I was like "Oh, nothing, I got married this weekend so I'm writing my story now" and this is how the conversation goes on:

BF: You got what?
    me: Married.
    BF: With who? That Wednesday guy? (he means Vats lol)
    me: No, you silly, we play on different platforms and plus he is happily married to Bort.
    BF:*rolls eyes* then who? Let me see "the lucky guy"
    me: *opens game* here he is. He is a judge, a very famous one in La la land.
    BF: He looks like me. Well minus the blue eyes and he is beardless. So this is kind of a "you and me" in a game version.
    me: No, it's not. You look more like Fred Borghini *sad sigh*. This is me, in a parallel universe, living my dream in California, rich & famous, married with a nice, hot guy.. away from all the "Fred" guys. *stuck my tongue out at him* lol
    BF: *laughing* who is Fred?
    me: The ex, the one who left me. I told you about it. He gave me the silent treatment.
    BF: *starts laughing out loud* well, if you talk and act in game like in real life, no wonder he gave you the silent treatment and left. You are a pro at ****ing people off. Although usually you're the one who gives the silent treatment. Cause, you know " you're always right"
    me: *death glare* see, that's why you are the Fred guy!
    BF: Ok, fine, I'm the Fred guy. I left and I'm living la vida loca. Party, women, cash. Take that, you spoiled rich brat. *stucks tongue out and laughs*
    me: Fine. Great. I'm the happy spoiled, rich brat who found a nice, hot & rich man to spoil me rotten. Bye Felicia.
    A pause, and then we both burst out laughing :D

Sometimes, I love this game so much. But I love this forum even more. All these made up stories can make a dull Tuesday night a fun one. <3
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    During the weekend event, Carolyn Ferocious was single & ready to mingle for the valentine's day event. She needed to date multiple men in order to earn more clothing. But first, Carolyn Ferocious had to get out there and flirt with tons of men at the clubs & restaurants. It wasn't too hard for her since men find her to be very* appealing. Kim was willing to help her to set her up on a date again too. My doll just love to date athletes since Kim remembered what's her type. She flirted with the dude and got the media attention.

image.php?di=TERC4.jpg

image.php?di=I6902.jpg

Carolyn Ferocious is one of Hollywood's atrocious diva. She's the baddest prima Donna that ever stepped into the scene. She had hookups & sexual relations with her one-night stands and also had FWBs. This is just a collage of the multiple men that she went on a speed dating activity during the last dating weekend event:

image.php?di=03C7X.jpg

image.php?di=IGJQM.jpg

Carolyn Ferocious enjoyed casual dating since she wasn't*looking to be committed into a long-term relationship. But, she changed her mind about her love life until she met two A-listers whose names are Nathaniel Russell and Cooper Reynolds and starting dating them.*Nathaniel was officially claimed to be her boyfriend since they publicized their relationship to the media. And other guy Cooper was her side piece since he didn't know that she already had a boyfriend.

image.php?di=ANFVU.jpg

Carolyn Ferocious is sneaky cheater though. She was still*sleeping around with multiple men and her boyfriend Nathaniel didn't know. She never ever got caught. But, since she's usually so private about her personal life...she revealed a secret about her past to Nathaniel. Carolyn Ferocious told him that she used to be a dominatrix and he accepted her and didn't judge her for the choices that she's made. Nathaniel & Cooper gifted her beautiful presents and she gladly accepted them. My doll wasn't taking her relationship seriously. She was fooling around and Carolyn Ferocious was being showered with expensive gifts.

image.php?di=URE3P.jpg

Part 1...to be continued
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    When the dating event was over, it was only a few days after her FWBs broke up with her because she wasn't giving them anymore hanky-panky. She always wondered*why these men are so obsessed with her goodies haha⁉ They definitely need to move on and another FWB.

Carolyn Ferocious had a feeling that Nathaniel was gonna break up with her. They had a argument over the phone. He realized that she wasn't willing to work on the relationship and he called her a gold digger. Guess what⁉ She said that Nathaniel is insanely out of his mind and she's an independent woman and could spoiled herself rotten. Click! Then, she hung up and called him a scumbag lol

They broke up afterwards.

The nerve of that guy haha. My doll is a boss lady. So watch out fellas of KKH land! Next up, Cooper called and was upset and he finally realized that he's Carolyn Ferocious side piece and he thought that their relationship was starting to get much more serious. He's even more upset that he wasted his money on her by buying her a gift. Carolyn Ferocious told him look honey you've got it all wrong...I was never your girlfriend so that was your mistake so don't blame it on me. Cooper told* her if she's looking for a sugar daddy, then he's the wrong kind of guy. She told him that she never needed a sugar daddy to even begin with since she's financially stable and can support herself. She told him do you know who I am⁉

'I am Carolyn Ferocious the one & only atrocious diva that you have ever met'. So goodbye and be gone! Click! She hung up and they moved on.

image.php?di=XX7YY.jpg

So there you have it. My doll has a messy love life. She dated a bunch of losers and she regretted the fact that she wasted her money on them. None of them were gentlemen because they haven't paid for the dates.

#LessonsLearnedAboutLove
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Hubby and I decided to adopt as the natural way was taking too long LOL, our new daughter Beth

zaQ5eDgq.jpg Srxjx0qM.jpg
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Congratulations!!! :D She's beautiful!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Such a beautiful baby. Your family is lovely. :)Baby04x3.gifBaby3l3.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1457294450599.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

I love the flower hair! It matches Guccina perfectly!
    This is my hubby Xavier, or as he's better known as, The merman.
    He tried to not look creepy for the photo, but we stopped by the Oak for some vintage wine.

KKH_Screenshot_1457228241812.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

I left him to sober up on the Jet with some soduku puzzles so I could take our little Bee to San Francisco! Mommy's day with xBabyTOWNx ❤
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    eaDtLyw.png?1

Chapter 9
    Oh Baby Baby!

L3BJizA.jpg?1

It was the third day of June, the weather was getting warm, but the hearts of V&B were already full of warmth and joy because that day the beautiful little Mellanie come to the world and transformed the lives of the lovely couple.

Mell was a very smart and affectionate baby, and to not to harm her development V&B decided to keep her as far as possible from the world of celebrities. Bort turned into a househusband while Vats provided family support.

Kim was generous to offer a baby shower and share her experience of how to deal with parenthood and fame and that helped Vats to always strive to give the best to his family.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Sassy, Caleb is hot, very hot! You two together is an explosion of hotness! So I'm the Wednesday guy? Nah nah! I'm sure that I'm worth a week!

Carol! You didn't! Yes you did!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hahaha yes Vats! That's a very juicy gossip right⁉Carolyn Ferocious is one promiscuous woman and she's hoping that she's in the next front cover of KKH magazine forum cover issue.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    After squeezing lots of dates between fashion shows, photoshoots and commercials, the effort paid up and little Lara was born. Those dreamy eyes make the world stop spinning for a few seconds every time mummy and daddy get lost looking at them. Carlos is a fashion designer so he can't stop imagining cute outfits for her to wear. Emma doesn't want to spend a single second away, and now her single hobby is to watch Lara's smile while she sleeps safe in her arms. Say hello to the Blake family :)

2unzymh.png
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    Aw Keem and Laralu you two have beautiful families!

Thanks for telling us your stories! Congrats!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Thanks Vats! You're so sweeet!
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    Carol Davida & Jack are so proud of their kids Quintrell & Daysha. Their kids are wearing bunny ears on their photo shoot today.
    9hzPz8.png

#HappyEaster
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    So Maria suggested that Carolyn Ferocious should go out on a date. So my doll went out on a date with Henry Moore who's a set designer. OK so he's not really her type or anything but he explained to her that he likes to put on his favorite wig everyday tee hee hee :D
    image.php?di=ZJMQ6.jpg

My doll dated lots of NPC men on KKH land and none of them paid for a date. How rude is that! But this dude paid for the date. What a real gentleman. Well anyways she called him to have a date at Punta Mita and he agreed since that's probably the only restaurant that he could afford to pay a tip within his budget lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    lol Carol that' not a wig! He's probably a 'Trekkie' (Star Trek fan), cause that is Mr. Spock hairstyle!

I must confess that I already thought on buying that hair, but is 75 K-stars and I wouldn't use it with frequency to offset the spending!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Beyoncé33Beyoncé33 Registered Users 67 Posts
    Hi everybody !

Zac and me are so happy to present you finally our son Easter Roy !!:o
    He was born this sunday during the night. He is our amazing and blessing easter gift.
    We're so lucky to have him and the next step will be the wedding soon hopefully.

KKH_Screenshot_1459179608070.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1459178985000.jpg
  • Options
    Congratulations Beyonce. Adorable baby. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »

Thank you, Vats! I'll invite you to the kids birthday parties this winter <3
  • Options
    Congrats Beyonce! Glad to see you again with such a cute and healthy family, in my game your doll now is a ghost!

Yay Keem! I would love to go, children's birthday parties always have the best food!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Bumping an old thread, while a newer thread is running is causing confusion, Love and Marriage and more spun the lovestory to babies, and so did the older unbumped so the two have now been merged, using the newer threads name, but starting with the old, and leaving the oldest behind and unbumped......please use this for all your family stories. Family doesn't always include babies, or marriage, but to cover all basis in one spot, and to appease all the private suggestions as best as possible....carry on Family Stories. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I have a question that's probably already been answered, so please forgive me if that's the case! I'm maxed out on points with my hubby, have two babies, and have all of the gifts from him.. Are there any other benefits or reasons I should stay with him? Having to go on dates every day is getting old, and sets me back during weekend events (unless it's a dating weekend) haha.
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    I have a question that's probably already been answered, so please forgive me if that's the case! I'm maxed out on points with my hubby, have two babies, and have all of the gifts from him.. Are there any other benefits or reasons I should stay with him? Having to go on dates every day is getting old, and sets me back during weekend events (unless it's a dating weekend) haha.

I'm in the same boat as you!
    I've heard that #1 couple gets 25 kstars. I'm at #29 so I'm staying commited to my merman alcoholic hubby.
  • Options
    Well, I asked myself that question, when I was maxed out at 12,000 with a baby. I dropped that hubby after the child, snd a week later found out that you could have a 2nd baby when you hit the new max. It was definitely a case of should have thought before I did that. You never know what's around the corner, will there be new rewards? Remember that the big Anniversary Update will be June again most probably. That may or may not have more benefits. So, take a chance, or stay put. You never know what the future will hold. Good luck with your decision.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Keem wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat as you!
    I've heard that #1 couple gets 25 kstars. I'm at #29 so I'm staying commited to my merman alcoholic hubby.

Merman alcoholic hubby? I'd love to see a pic to refresh this image in my mind. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I've heard that #1 couple gets 25 kstars.

I think that once a couple reaches #1 on the top couples list and they'll earn 35 kstars.☺:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Merman alcoholic hubby? I'd love to see a pic to refresh this image in my mind. ;)

KKH_Screenshot_1460068280086.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Here is my merman in all his glory. His human name is "Xavier Richardson" and he is the best looking NPC in my game (a list or higher) that wasnt already in a relationship or prefer the same gender.

This is the outfit he came with. I've only ever bought him shoes, as flip flops are not allowed at the Oak. This is his favorite place on earth. He was happy to change for his vintage wine.

I have a firm suspicion he sneaks booze outside of our dates however. Everytime we take a picture together he has that drunk look on his face.

It is because of this, I do not let him hold our children. I'm a good wife however, and try to take him to the beach, where he is at his most peace.
    I suspect Mai tais in the ocean may have something to do with this....
  • Options
    I love that. Excellent story, and attention to detail. :) Mai Tai's in the Ocean. Nice.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts

Here is my merman in all his glory. His human name is "Xavier Richardson" and he is the best looking NPC in my game (a list or higher) that wasnt already in a relationship or prefer the same gender.

This is the outfit he came with. I've only ever bought him shoes, as flip flops are not allowed at the Oak. This is his favorite place on earth. He was happy to change for his vintage wine.

I have a firm suspicion he sneaks booze outside of our dates however. Everytime we take a picture together he has that drunk look on his face.

It is because of this, I do not let him hold our children. I'm a good wife however, and try to take him to the beach, where he is at his most peace.

Hahaha oh my gosh, I love the story!!! That's hilarious! So funny that you refer to him as a merman! I'm lol'ing :)

Okay, thank you guys for reminding me why I'm still with the cheapskate hahaha. I swear we've been number 25 for almost a year :p but I didn't know about the anniversary update, so I guess that's another reason to keep him around for a bit longer haha :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Ohhhhh, now I see where your little merboy gets his blue hair from. I suspect, however, with her pink hair, your little daughter is a merbaby too.
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ohhhhh, now I see where your little merboy gets his blue hair from. I suspect, however, with her pink hair, your little daughter is a merbaby too.

I adore my family from the sea! I wish I grinder harder at halloween for the mermaid dress. Life did not allow. It's my number 2 wish from throwback (eyes being 1)

XBabyTOWNx and Guccina definitely take after their daddy, you are right <3

And thank you everyone for reading my story <3
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.