5star

nqqys4.jpg

Party

1zg5iex.jpg

Unknown name

fm7t6b.jpg
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Good job Francesca! I saw on Instagram that someone got a notification for this weeks event - it's love is in the air. So get ready to drink vintage wine for that cute pink dress everyone
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I'm assuming the images with a clapperboard will be related to our tv show. Maybe a new style of gig where we have to get 5 stars on our show gigs.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks Francesca! I had same intention : )

The dating one for guys, maybe guys get earnable hair!

ChWaISn.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Wow, guys' items are gorgeous! And I'm sure the hair is earnable, because the guys haven't got that for a while.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Guys, I just got called from Kris to check out the empty store in the Hamptons for a possible So Chic expansion...
    Is that needed before I can unlock So Chic London?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. For anyone with the real friends breaking up and demanding ransom, please come list your details in the bug thread.

Glu's working on GLitches, so please for this glitch go add your game details and a brief description of the issues.

Know that the backgrounds, and the Sydney yacht mixup, and others are being addressed.

Remember to list your
    Platform / OS Version / Device / Level in Game / Gender in Game
    Brief description.

Thanks for your help in fixing things. Now, I guess I'll go read about why I shouldn't invite contacts.

What if we invite throwaway NPCs? That works for me. (One night stand the whole party cres of NPCs weirdos.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    So I've been playing KKH and own certain things for quite long so I just get SUPER EXCITED when I discover something NEW!!

1) Pug on private jet for 30 Kstar!!
    2) Only on last 5-star weekend that I found that gigs from So Chic London are indeed professional gigs and are perfect for 5-star weekend (Gosh I used to think 5-star weekend is the worst but now it's even better than party!), I tested some but not all other day jobs but sadly didn't work, reality show would be good sub too however the GLITCH keep making my contacts to break up for no reasons so I'm gonna hold that for now... please fix that though!

Any new discoveries are welcome!

I actually invited all 4 in game characters at Calabasas, and completed the 5-star reality show gig, but no one called to break up with me
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Thanks Francesca! I had same intention : )

The dating one for guys, maybe guys get earnable hair!

ChWaISn.jpg

What I really love is that jacket, gimme!! And the white short shorts are cute too but I'm sure that those items aren't in the same sets of boxes so if I have to choose one as earnable I definitely prefer the jacket.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I wanna know how much "little fame" I need to get my throwback back? I'm at 264 fans now.. And nada. I cry.
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I have the worst luck, ha ha ha...

I just opened my 3rd box for Xan and seriously... all 3 boxes I got are accessories.

#whoriggedmygame

I'm the same but not accessories, shoes!!!!

Pretty, pretty footwear but why 3 pairs? :( I can't grind anymore tonight and I'm at work all day tomorrow so I guess I'll have to accept this is my lot

FE6DB46C-F5BD-43C5-A334-6540940261EC_zpsvu8ul595.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Here are my three sets so far:

43v1UYi.jpg

I'm quite pleased with those earrings because I was sad when I missed out on them! The Glam Squad dress is okay, as are the shoes.

If anyone wants my unsolicited speculation, I feel like we are going to have the free Throwback Sale end and then possibly have a 'real' Throwback sale like we've had in the past. The 'unlimited throwback sale' in the update description makes it sound like it might be a big one, which would match with Glu offering us discounted star packs.

Although I might be way off since we already know we're getting a love is in the air weekend event. Ah well.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carolyn Ferocious made her 1st comeback as a money maker. The diva is excited but I'm disappointed that the throwback event disappeared from my game.:( And I had this weird glitch that 2 friends don't wanna work with my doll anymore and they're no longer friends. My doll scored 5 stars and had a good rating from her last 2 episodes from her reality show.
    KKH_Screenshot_1461784776186_zpstup47zge.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I wanna know how much "little fame" I need to get my throwback back? I'm at 264 fans now.. And nada. I cry.

I'm wondering the same thing too. It sucks. Glu should have been resolved this before releasing this latest update.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
    I want to say something, I hope it will be alright.
    I have to say something for Glu, they did a nice job in the past 3 updates, I was impressed.
    The lovely Spring fashion collection. Young, cool, have some light colors you enjoy looking at, and has some very nice & fun new story lines. It was really nice playing lately, since I have been stuck on max fans & max comebacks & max everything. As I finished the event, I started the comeback. It was really nice too. The Huntsman fashion collection is beyond perfection, and I was pleased, even if the story line was a little bit boring. The last past events were almost perfect, and Glu's jam is back, and I can feel it. But, and it's a big but, let me get straight to the throwback event. This was awful. I was so sad, seeing I have only 4 items to grind for, and I won't have the chance opening more boxes, to get what I've waited for forever. The items collection is awful, and I was so mad seeing the lack of So Glamm items. Glu is reading each of our thread & posts, and yet, they limited the items you can get & prevented us from getting the So Glamm items. I think it is a little bit stupid, ignoring all the begs that took place in here, in this forum. Now, I'm happy for you all who are broke, and got the chance to get free boxes, that awesome and I'm thrilled for you. But, if it was a sale, some would be sad and rant, so I'm ranting about here. The limit for the boxes is a mistake. Well, Glu just lost lots of my money, that I would spend on start. And before you'll roast me for saying this, I am thrilled for everyone and I am thrilled by myself, but, I'm also sad. Glu did an amazing job with the updates & the new features, and I am thankful. But I had to take this out. As long as my community happy, I'm happy. Happy for you sister dolls & brother dolls. Kisses. Agnes Aberdeen. Let's just wish I won't need to wait for ages again for a proper SALE.
  • Options
    Hey, y'all. I'm thinking no one saw my question on the previous page with this thread being so busy, haha.
    But do I need to unlock the So Chic store in The Hamptons before I can get the one in London?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Hey, y'all. I'm thinking no one saw my question on the previous page with this thread being so busy, haha.
    But do I need to unlock the So Chic store in The Hamptons before I can get the one in London?

I would imagine so.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts

Depends .. Actually I got the So Chic in The Hamptons a long ago .. Not 100% sure but you will get a call from Sandra (not sure :D) to buy a So Chic London .. Keep doing gigs and wait for the call ..
  • Options
    Okay, guys! Thanks!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »

Carol I loved the name of your show!

Thanks Vats.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I want to say something, I hope it will be alright.
    I have to say something for Glu, they did a nice job in the past 3 updates, I was impressed.
    The lovely Spring fashion collection. Young, cool, have some light colors you enjoy looking at, and has some very nice & fun new story lines. It was really nice playing lately, since I have been stuck on max fans & max comebacks & max everything. As I finished the event, I started the comeback. It was really nice too. The Huntsman fashion collection is beyond perfection, and I was pleased, even if the story line was a little bit boring. The last past events were almost perfect, and Glu's jam is back, and I can feel it. But, and it's a big but, let me get straight to the throwback event. This was awful. I was so sad, seeing I have only 4 items to grind for, and I won't have the chance opening more boxes, to get what I've waited for forever. The items collection is awful, and I was so mad seeing the lack of So Glamm items. Glu is reading each of our thread & posts, and yet, they limited the items you can get & prevented us from getting the So Glamm items. I think it is a little bit stupid, ignoring all the begs that took place in here, in this forum. Now, I'm happy for you all who are broke, and got the chance to get free boxes, that awesome and I'm thrilled for you. But, if it was a sale, some would be sad and rant, so I'm ranting about here. The limit for the boxes is a mistake. Well, Glu just lost lots of my money, that I would spend on start. And before you'll roast me for saying this, I am thrilled for everyone and I am thrilled by myself, but, I'm also sad. Glu did an amazing job with the updates & the new features, and I am thankful. But I had to take this out. As long as my community happy, I'm happy. Happy for you sister dolls & brother dolls. Kisses. Agnes Aberdeen. Let's just wish I won't need to wait for ages again for a proper SALE.

I'm disappointed too .. I wanted more than one item from each giftbox .. I think they do it just because of the hackers who have unlimited stars and can buy every single item .. Not fair but Glu want players to be fair and not using illegal ways to make the game easier ...
  • Options
    Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    I forgot... Did they say how many times we have to do gigs for our reality show? Just curious.
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

As far as I can remember yes. SCL happens when you receive a call from the chic that sells the houses saying the space is free and if you want it for a SC store. You say yes and she starts the remodeling...I think that's how the story goes BUT I do remember it being way after having SCHamptons.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Cordelia89 wrote: »
    I forgot... Did they say how many times we have to do gigs for our reality show? Just curious.

Nahhh u can go and do whenever you want and as much as you want ..
    I'm doing 8 hour gigs for my reality show 'cuz is easier to win points for the TBS
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I'm frustrated - the new v5.0 update has happened? STILL waiting for it here (of course) on the Amazon Kindle. I see that there's a shorter than usual throwback sale happening (which I'm missing out on, of course)... UGH.. GLU! Please.......

(edited because I finally came across the event post.. I'm dying here!)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    My two first boxes ♥
    13073001_10209505577698914_1878691683_o.png?oh=2e683dc7688c5ec1d38f25d6f9277bcb&oe=5723CFD7
    13106550_10209505577538910_818721933_o.png?oh=e784ed5dd9acc7d8f9a52848d5ce8989&oe=5723BE48

I really wanted the white crop top from the second set omg too bad ^^
    I'm way too happy about this event, this is amazing to get these for free, thanks Glu ♥

• Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Asdfghjk why do I have to work and miss all the ****** fun è_é
    I was on a toilet break, when I saw the update XD

I had to hurry to find a name and I was freaking out 'cause I really like to take my times with that kind of things!

It was like Errrrr Rin for the Win *erase* Rin Life *erase* then I thought of the TV show Crossing Jordan and I thought "ok Crossing Chanrin sounds nice, I'll figure out the meaning later!"

Then I looked it up, and "Crossing Jordan" came from a biblical expression, meaning crossing the river Jordan, meaning passing away XD

Oh, well. ^^ Loving the update so far ^^
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    Hey guys, I'm not sure if this has already been answered but how many stars do you need to get all the throwback boxes? I'm only on 30 at the moment and I wanna get all of them.

Thanks in advance if you answer 😊
  • Options
    Does anyone know what star rating that my doll has to be in order to get the throwback event to reappear on my game again? As soon as I've chosen to start my new doll's 1st comeback, the throwback event disappeared from my game. I know that the easiest way to climb on the top stars list is to throw 3 hr parties.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Third box:
    K1aBHpT.png?1

Not brown this time, but can't say I'm a lucky guy tho lol

Not feeling well, so I didn't pick the thread where I left last time, so if anyone spoke to me directly sorry for don't answer you.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!