Options

6/13/16 ~ Another Week, Another Midweek Event? I know there's a Birthday Tuesday!

Comments

• Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    i found this on instagram...

img_0657.jpg

booooooooooo!!!!
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I found this on Instagram...

IMG_0657.jpg

ughhh a black gift box... with my luck I'll probably just end up with the kash prize haha
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Lame sauce!!!! Haha I was expecting something....well a bit more exciting! But hey atleast they are trying
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    ah ... Why black gift box!! Oh well ... At least it's still a TB event.
    I'm so mad at myself starting the Andre's challenge right before this TB event!
    I knew there will be a TB event (keeping an eye on this thread since this afternoon) and I read about if you don't pay Kim 10 K stars, you would do a 12 hr gig with a time limit. 12 hr!!! Why did I go talk to Kim before the event!!!! I thought I could get out of the conversation by closing the game and then reloading the game. But I was still forced to choose an answer. :mad:
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I found this on Instagram...

IMG_0657.jpg

Ugh. What a terrible idea.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Sorry to have delivered the disappointment everyone :(
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    I just hope they fixed the glitches from last time (especially the option to buy a second box),
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    ughhh a black gift box... with my luck I'll probably just end up with the kash prize haha

Or, if you don't already have it, there's the blue and white abomination of a jumpsuit. Or the hag-shag (aka THOT mullet). Or maybe those clunky white pumps. Hmmm...kash sounds better, I think. At least it can pay for the overpriced dates at Oak.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Or, if you don't already have it, there's the blue and white abomination of a jumpsuit. Or the hag-shag (aka THOT mullet). Or maybe those clunky white pumps. Hmmm...kash sounds better, I think. At least it can pay for the overpriced dates at Oak.

Thank goodness I have those monstrosities already. I'm thinking the best case scenario would be 40 stars... and there is that new little lace top that was added to the black boxes I wouldn't mind having.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    so disappointing DX

all 4 being throwback boxes meant I could always get 3 items but now it will only be two. Is it they think getting to 600 is easy? it's certainly not. Hopefully I win, like, kstars.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hi everyone! It sure is a party in here already! Drinks?? Gossip!!!?? Count me in haha!!
    Happy birthday Linda! You don't know me very well but I figured one more birthday wish wouldn't hurt!!

Sooo excited for whatever is tomorrow, I did have a question though, what time does the event usually start on Tuesdays? Is it exactly midnight?
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Girly wrote: »
    I just hope they fixed the glitches from last time (especially the option to buy a second box),

THIS. Can Androids/Kindles actually begin the event when everyone else does? Pleeeeeeease?
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Ellyloves wrote: »
    Hi everyone! It sure is a party in here already! Drinks?? Gossip!!!?? Count me in haha!!
    Happy birthday Linda! You don't know me very well but I figured one more birthday wish wouldn't hurt!!

Sooo excited for whatever is tomorrow, I did have a question though, what time does the event usually start on Tuesdays? Is it exactly midnight?

The events usually begin at 5 a.m. EST for me. I'm in the Midwest, but I believe it's 3 a.m. Pacific Time (Glu is in California). I hope this helps.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    The events usually begin at 5 a.m. EST for me. I'm in the Midwest, but I believe it's 3 a.m. Pacific Time (Glu is in California). I hope this helps.

It begins at 2am PST :)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday LINDA!
    All the best to you, gorgeous lady xx

11il69t.jpg

Thank you, Sassy, those look delicious!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Thank you for the birthday wishes, Keem, Carol, Chelsea, Cherrey, Serendipity, Jwilk100 and Ellyloves!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Why is everyone disappionted? Dou you remember those days when we had only a weekend event? Cmon!!! Really??
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    I'm totally excited for this event! Ofcourse having an extra box to earn items you do not own yet is awesome, but I'm still excited for this one!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    When was the last time we saw a GOLD Box outside of the voting event?

I'm super happy with anything, but a gold box.... so pretty and full of potential
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'll wait and see what's in the box before I decide whether to be disappointed or happy.

Side note: has everyone gotten the mini update? I'm still waiting for it :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So, my words take on more meaning when there's a picture from an opened game on Instagram? I just think it's funny, I said I was told we have a throwback with a different type of 1st giftbox. A picture for exactly that pops up, and people get upset? Ok, from now on, I'll draw the freakin news. lol. and I warn you, I draw as well as I sing. And since my son's first sentance was "Don't sing Mommy" complete with hit little fingers being pressed against my lips as if "Ssssssh". But I digress. Happy Event, and more importantly......

HBLinda.jpg

Now, let me grind to see what the problem is.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Got the event over here. I wonder if the black box is gonna be a regular thing from now on? As much as I love the throwback events, I don't think I could blame Glu too much if they realized how much they were giving us with these. They might be trying to backpedal on how easy it is to obtain older items.

tumblr_o8r7zkEiEZ1s4u9nqo1_400.png
    Would've preferred K-Stars, but I'm satisfied with getting the kash over any item.
  • Options
    Buttiel wrote: »
    Got the event over here. I wonder if the black box is gonna be a regular thing from now on? As much as I love the throwback events, I don't think I could blame Glu too much if they realized how much they were giving us with these. They might be trying to backpedal on how easy it is to obtain older items.

tumblr_o8r7zkEiEZ1s4u9nqo1_400.png
    Would've preferred K-Stars, but I'm satisfied with getting the kash over any item.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I really don't like these black gif boxes. They are so useless. I always get kash or energy, the good items never appear in my pallet at all :/
  • Options
    badblood.jpg

I'll be back later. This just is not what I'm used to on a Tuesday morning.

However, I do apologize for my inerrant naivety. I actually thought it was going to be a good thing. You know, getting so close to the anniversary of the event, benevolence on the eve of North's Birthday. That kind of thing.

Sometimes it stinks being a cheerful cheerleader.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Ok, Were we too happy about something? Pardon my backpedal, just got energy for my "throwback"

Well, time to act as miserable as we can everybody! If you have your zombie groan practiced, now's the time. Suffer very, very visibly.

I wish they'd at least tweak the numbers on this a little. I know I'm getting all the boxes no matter what, but there's a lot of people who only have time for 2-3, and the 150 event points for the second one are just such a jump from the first. There's just something really disappointing about having to grind for so long (like 10 3h reality shows?) just to get the first actual throwback box. It's taking away that first, easy win that lures you in. Using elation to get people hooked, and all that.
  • Options
    I don't have a Zombie Groan....but I got a Woofy one.

When you're down......reach for the Zappa. Frank or Dweezil. Dweezil's better live, here's Frank when he was live, and still making record.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Well, at least I won clothing, which makes me luckier than no doubt a lot of others.... but it still pales in comparison to a throwback box, doesn't it?

Ck5xmAuUoAEwsXh.jpg:large

These new gift box items Glu added to our wardrobe should be available in the daily gift boxes, or for voting events... one throwback box should not be sacrificed for this. It's not a fair trade.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I had +400 energy bolts saved from my last gift box chase. That's why I'm already at box 3. All C R A P.

AuTchPx.png

GW7uxKz.png

s3IoFWo.png
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I had +400 energy bolts saved from my last gift box chase. That's why I'm already at box 3. All C R A P.

AuTchPx.png

GW7uxKz.png

s3IoFWo.png
    OMG, I love the eyes in the first palette!! I would die if I were to get them in a TB box. And if it makes you feel any better, I really like the purse you won and want it for myself. :o
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh