Options

Weekend Event 6/24/2016 -Happy 2nd Anniversary Kim Kardashian: Hollywood!

Comments

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LOL! Wouldn't that be nice :p I still have not even heard of anyone seeing it in any of their pallets :o
    LindaVB wrote: »
    So, I'm wondering that since the 200 K-stars were a giftbox price and I and many others did not get it, Glu should add it to the new Throwback Event boxes...?
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    DVkRgvY.png?1

I'm doing the storylines gigs so far I met Kris in Miami, Kourtney in NY, Khloe in Punta Mita and Kendall&Kylie in London. I'm missing so much storylines in my game that I don't care on sacrifice 2 or 3 K-stars that I could win with the energy wasted on the gigs.

Here's Vats on his new outfits:
    6FXgJmU.jpg
    SZU5A1w.jpg

Best way to celebrate 2 years of KKH by Kim's side and on a magazine cover!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    LOL! Wouldn't that be nice :p I still have not even heard of anyone seeing it in any of their pallets :o

Lol! Technically they should, but they are not ofcourse lol!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Congrats Vats!. Looking sharp as always :D:D
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    DVkRgvY.png?1

I'm doing the storylines gigs so far I met Kris in Miami, Kourtney in NY, Khloe in Punta Mita and Kendall&Kylie in London. I'm missing so much storylines in my game that I don't care on sacrifice 2 or 3 K-stars that I could win with the energy wasted on the gigs.

6FXgJmU.jpg
    SZU5A1w.jpg

• Options
    Haha agreed, but technically they should do a lot of things that they don't .... like learn to spell, for instance ;)
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Lol! Technically they should, but they are not ofcourse lol!!
  • Options
    Aw Sugar you always so sweet, pun itended lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Lololol!!!!!! That just made my day :D:D
    Aw Sugar you always so sweet, pun itended lol
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Done!
    DVkRgvY.png?1

6FXgJmU.jpg
    SZU5A1w.jpg

Hey Vats, I just want to say that I'm really sad because I can't see you in my game anymore :(
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    Hey Vats, I just want to say that I'm really sad because I can't see you in my game anymore :(

Yeah that makes me so sad too! I wanted to do an edition with all my friends for this anniversary and I can't.

At least we can have each other on BS:AD!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Late post! I'm done guys :)
    image_zps0glmyx7t.png
    My Boxes
    image_zpsgbcrc9ow.png
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I decided to give it another try after the possibility of winning 200K Stars is fixed(although non of us have seen it yet).
    I did a survey on every palette of female dolls in this thread. Yes, call me crazy!
    The event items showed up most in these three boxes, top three are:
    1. Sixth
    2. Seventh
    3. Second

So, here is my palette, ta-da! Got the shoes and outfit (happy dance)!
    image.jpg

By the way, Maria called to purchase the 45K stars shirt for 20 K stars back. I rarely spend K stars on luxe goals unless I really like it or it's during events. But after seeing this shirt in many event palettes, I decided to purchase it with 25 K stars hoping to reduce the chance of getting it in the future. I have three of them out of five (totaling 5 colors) and of course, it still showed up in my palette. I would be so upset if I picked that third box. :)

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    image_zpsgbcrc9ow.png[/QUOTE]

Wow! You have 4 event items in one palette. Lucky you! I will see if I want to try my male doll's luck again. There is not enough database to do the survey. :(
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Just... Great...

Screenshot_2016-06-24-17-43-45_zpscuqrs54a.jpg
    Surprised I didn't get the energy.
    Android
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My Female Character
    image_zps7aaswgxt.png
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    These were my boxes this weekend. I got luckier than I thought I would be!

Outfit in my first palette.
    Screenshot_20160624-095752_1.jpg

Nothing in this palette but at least event items were showing up in all my palettes!
    Screenshot_20160624-095828_1.jpg

Received the hair in my third palette!
    Screenshot_20160624-095853_1.jpg

Did not see the 200 kstars in any palette but I did open them before it was supposedly fixed.

PhotoGrid_1466874229752.jpg

I also completed my third comeback yesterday! :)

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    My Female Character
    image_zps7aaswgxt.png

I didn't know you had a female character!

Everyone looks flawless btw, I think there have been some really bad palettes but I'm glad some of us have had luck (I still think that the 200kstars isn't for real though)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Hi all! Just checking in. :)

I got $4k cash in my free box and the one additional box I opened. I'm not too upset though because I wasn't in love with any of the event items except the earnable dress.

Just realized this morning that the weekend storyline had 7(!) parts. That's what you get for not reading I guess.

Everyone looks stellar! Good luck to all still trying to get all of the prizes.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    I'm done, I'm done whop whop I'm done! (Doing a happy dance)

image.png
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    Am I the only one who doesn't get event points from friends when invited during the gigs???
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I got all the event items except for the 200 kstars. 500 stars spent chasing the shoes.
    Never saw the 200 kstars once.
    I don't believe they exist. A fable tale for bards to tell at a campfire

You all look gorgeous! Hope all you dolls have had a great event so far <3
  • Options
    empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    And finished:

4SSzxTb.jpg

I feel like I need a week break getting to 600 points for the 2 year anniversary and this weeks throwback.
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • Options
    MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    Same! I've never actually finished a weekend event this quickly before! I'm all tapped out especially because of the Throwback happening as well. But it means I can relax for the rest of the weekend. The event has been quite nice to me, I got the outfit from the box and got all the earnables.

I hope everyone has had good luck and completes the event :)
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I really don't know if I should buy a big star pack. 100 bucks are much, but 100% more Kstars is so tempting. Help :(
  • Options
    empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I really don't know if I should buy a big star pack. 100 bucks are much, but 100% more Kstars is so tempting. Help :(
    It's tempting because I have a credit card, but I just stick to free offers most of the time. I mean I literally just got 280 K-stars today from offers alone lol.
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts

I haven't played the game long but I figured that this offer probably won't come again until the next anniversary. If you don't want to buy the big star pack you could always buy a smaller pack.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I haven't played the game long but I figured that this offer probably won't come again until the next anniversary. If you don't want to buy the big star pack you could always buy a smaller pack.

You a right! I took a smaller pack :)

By the way. I'm shocked that the gift box shoes are basically just a recolored version of a pair we already have in our regular wardrobe. How lazy of you, Glu :eek:

zGloT55.png

uHlwY5T.png
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts

By the way. I'm shocked that the gift box shoes are basically just a recolored version of a pair we already have in our regular wardrobe. How lazy of you, Glu :eek:

zGloT55.png

uHlwY5T.png

Wow I didn't even notice that! Yeah with the disappointment of the last VIP weekend event that had clothes that looked like gift box items it seems that Glu has gotten lazy.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    It's weird because they add all these great new features and story lines but then the ruin it by doing things like that :mad: Yes, Glu we notice these things :rolleyes: lol

zGloT55.png

uHlwY5T.png
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Which way do you want to be helped? I have to be honest, that largest pack is very attractive. And in the nearly 2 years I've been here, I've never seen 50% off. I remember a 25% discount, a 40% on Android Star Packs once last year, but I've never seen 50% off before. I was a bad bad girl. :( But all those stars in my game look wonderful .:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I bought the $20 k-star pack and got 440. So I'm okay with that. :3
    And only 3 more reality shows until I'm done with the event! :D
    Daily iOS KKH player