Options

Waiting........UPDATE 5.6 IS HERE

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    What a lovely update!

Finally some love in guys' wardrobe! Can't remember last time we got so many nice new clothing and 3 hairstyles at the same time woohoo!

Halloween stuff is dope! I wish that next VIP's have amazing items to make me willing to spend on them and make sure I'll pack all the new stuff to gift myself lol

So thrilled to have new baby costumes too, I love it all!

Perks button finally 'gone'!!! Great!!!

Abu Dhabi looks nice, curious to know how the DJ stuff will work...

New house weirdly has the 'Italian' soundtrack and I wonder why?

The gym... Well nothing is perfect! Bad idea! Needs to stop this 2016 trend of giving us a 'new feature' where we have to spend fortunes to get back basically nothing... And now I have a new stalker at Downtown that will keep standing there forever staring me everytime I step there. Not funny, not useful.

I'm excited for the coming events though!

Thanks for all good stuff GluGods.:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    What a lovely update!

Finally some love in guys' wardrobe! Can't remember last time we got so many nice new clothing and 3 hairstyles at the same time woohoo!

Halloween stuff is dope! I wish that next VIP's have amazing items to make me willing to spend on them and make sure I'll pack all the new stuff to gift myself lol

The gym... Well nothing is perfect! Bad idea! Needs to stop this 2016 trend of giving us a 'new feature' where we have to spend fortunes to get back basically nothing... And now I have a new stalker at Downtown that will keep standing there forever staring me everytime I step there. Not funny, not useful.

Hey Vats,

Did you get any long hairstyles? I never know what the guys get. :)
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Hey Megannita!

There isn't any long hair style, but there's one with devil's horns, a pink cap and one with a work out bandana. They're cool.

If anyone else doesn't show up guys' stuff here before I come back, I'll made screenshots to you give a check!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm loving everything in the update. Haven't checked out the baby clothes yet. I didn't spend the 140,000 for the Abu Dabi home. anyone have pics of how it looks furnished? I'm about to make a back up machine for the tab Android. Wish me luck everyone.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Okay, I may as well post my bug here. I play two games, a girl and a guy on iPhone and iPad respectively.

So in Skylar's iPhone game, Sloane looks like this:

0f9DaP1.jpg

But in Sloane's iPad game he is not wearing that hair. It's not a Game Center failing to refresh friends glitch, because I've tested it -- everything else updates, I can change his outfit and hair. Except when I wear this specific hair below, it defaults to the very first hair on the men's hair tab instead of showing as the hair he has on in his game.

What Sloane currently looks like:

t166KFK.jpg

So I'm not sure why this hair is refusing to show up in friends' games, but is still intact and functional in the iPad game. I can switch to a different hair and it shows up correctly in iPad and iPhone:

iPad game with different hair:

i8cZxLy.jpg

iPhone game, with the same, updated hair as above:

uWm015u.jpg

So update on the bug: If I close out of Sloane's game wearing the same hair, when the game loads and opens, he's in a completely new hair -- one I don't even own!

zjhsWSo.jpg

Please note the lack of the purple outline even though I am wearing the hair. If I was trying it on, or had purchased it, it would be outlined in purple, but it's not! Plz Glu, give me back my favorite guy hairstyle. (The one in the blue circle)

Edit to add: Koko, if this is in the wrong place, can you help me transfer it to a thread where it should be?
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Hey Megannita!

There isn't any long hair style, but there's one with devil's horns, a pink cap and one with a work out bandana. They're cool.

If anyone else doesn't show up guys' stuff here before I come back, I'll made screenshots to you give a check!:)

Oh well. I know how you like long hair. The devil's horns sound very cool though.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm also having hair issues maxrockatansky, only with my husband -

tumblr_of810gL7HK1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

The top is his original hair and the bottom is the new one after the update XP

#Where's My Husband's original better hair GLU?!

at least it's not a hat??
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I'm also having hair issues maxrockatansky, only with my husband -

tumblr_of810gL7HK1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

The top is his original hair and the bottom is the new one after the update XP

#Where's My Husband's original better hair GLU?!

at least it's not a hat??

It is better than a hat, but just barely! I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem! #wheresourhair
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    What a lovely update!

I especially checked the babies' wardrobe and have nothing new there. Nooooo! What did you get in yours?

Surprised I actually took a pass on the gym, since I've bought every other pay-stars-to-own, pay-stars-to-furnish-decorate, etc., etc., etc. It's enough already. I like the idea of a gym; I'm still waiting for a visit to, and actions in, the spa (a not-for-purchase place)....But I've bought every place (SCL not included because we were sort of forced into that) from SCSD to the fashion house, and I think I have plenty for now. Besides, 10 workout sessions for 5 bolts is ehhhh. And I just wasn't up to spending all the stars to buy the gym and the machines today. In fact, there's so much great new stuff in the wardrobe...but I didn't buy any of that either. And I always go on a shopping spree whenever an update gives us the opportunity to do so. And so much great new stuff in there today! Maybe I'll buy some things tomorrow. Ordinarily I would've been in there like a tornado, and all the happier for it!

EDIT: Sorry, it's not 10 sessions for 5 energy, it's 20 sessions.

EDIT 2: 20 hours for 5 energy! Twenty!
  • Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Does the gym give permanent energy or can you do it every *insert amount of time here* for some quick energy?

I took screen shots of the info. It's every hour. After twenty(!) workout sessions you get five energy. Twenty hours for five bolts. That just hit me. Not seeing any value here, but there is the fun factor in it all. I guess? Holding off on this myself.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I took screen shots of the info. It's every hour. After twenty(!) workout sessions you get five energy. Twenty hours for five bolts. That just hit me. Not seeing any value here, but there is the fun factor in it all. I guess? Holding off on this myself.

Whoa there's no way players would really want to wait for 5 energy bolts after 20 hours (if it's really true). I don't understand that "gym part" of the update. Nevertheless, everything else in this game is really FABULOUS :o
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    pearldiamondspearldiamonds Banned Users 30 Posts
    What a great update! Now I can't wait for the events!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow this update is so great!! I just had to buy the purse with moving bat wings!!!
    Love the Halloween-themed items!!
    And there are these teasers... wow!!! Nai: I see fangs...

IMG_0415_zpsa2vml4my.jpeg

IMG_0419_zpswld8wxxw.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts

Hi isabeau! Thank you!! But is the 5 energy permanent?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Hi isabeau! Thank you!! But is the 5 energy permanent?

What do you mean exactly? I've never heard of permanent energy. It just adds 5 add'tl bolts to your current energy count. You can keep getting this reward every time you do 20 sessions at the gym.
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    I wonder if we will have a "Show Your Costume" voting event?.....that would be fun.
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    That's a fantastic idea!! @Daleth
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Daleth wrote: »
    I wonder if we will have a "Show Your Costume" voting event?.....that would be fun.

That is a really great idea!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Still waiting for the update... :(
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Omg the torture! My connection is slow af. I updated the thing and it's taking forever to load. Smh. I'm so frustrated rn.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    How long for facebook players get the update? Another update that comes out on Monday and arrives at facebook on Friday almost Saturday??
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi mocastilho, Amazon and Facebook update has not yet been replaced, and we don't have a timeframe. So, please, be patient, and know that the update will be out as soon as possible. I'm sorry I don't have anything concrete for you. ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi mocastilho, Amazon and Facebook update has not yet been replaced, and we don't have a timeframe. So, please, be patient, and know that the update will be out as soon as possible. I'm sorry I don't have anything concrete for you. ;(

Thanks for caring Koko. :) I'm trying to be patient but I'm sure you remember what happened last time and today there is an event that's not allegedly exclusive for android and IOS and we don't get to play it either... This is why I don't get excited when I hear that a new update is coming out because we are always forgotten....
    Thanks for caring Koko. :*
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Well that was a nice surprise! Love that they added so many things to the wardrobe for kash too!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Omg that baby giraffe is sooooooo cute!!! I need it!!

BTW: does all the furniture in the Abu Dhabi home cost K-stars? Just want to know before I start saving up for it.... I already have 2 unfurnished homes because I refuse to pay K-stars for a sofa.

Re: yeah not buying the gym.

Love the rest of the update though!!
  • Options
    Megannita wrote: »
    Oh well. I know how you like long hair. The devil's horns sound very cool though.

Here guy's new stuff:
    vm9SBLo.png

I'm not sure if the black shoes are new cause it didn't came with an exlamation point, but I can't remember it from before this update. All rest is new.
    vXzNQXd.png

In this pictures just the tops are new.
    ZeAsYoH.png

The top in first, entire outfit in the second and a bat brooch in the last one.

Maybe I missed something, my visual memory isn't that good.:rolleyes:
    I especially checked the babies' wardrobe and have nothing new there. Nooooo! What did you get in yours?

Trevor posted all new baby stuff at the beggining of page 9 in this thread. Hope they fix that for you soon.

Max and Andrzej hope they also fix your doll/SO hair problems.

I found an issue in my game too, I watched some video ads today but none k-stars were credited to my account, the rapid recharge is working though.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    urnxo wrote: »
    Well that was a nice surprise! Love that they added so many things to the wardrobe for kash too!

I also love that many items cost kash--and the vast majority such good prices! Same for K-star items--so much, so reasonable; yeah, I *am* loving this!
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    The clothing is cute. I like the lacey tops so definitely using them. Only wish we could get some limited monster skin/color or something because that up-do hair really reminds me of Frankenstein
  • Options
    Here guy's new stuff:
    vm9SBLo.png

I'm not sure if the black shoes are new cause it didn't came with an exlamation point, but I can't remember it from before this update. All rest is new.
    vXzNQXd.png

In this pictures just the tops are new.
    ZeAsYoH.png

The top in first, entire outfit in the second and a bat brooch in the last one.

Maybe I missed something, my visual memory isn't that good.:rolleyes:

Trevor posted all new baby stuff at the beggining of page 9 in this thread. Hope they fix that for you soon.

Max and Andrzej hope they also fix your doll/SO hair problems.

I found an issue in my game too, I watched some video ads today but none k-stars were credited to my account, the rapid recharge is working though.

Hihihi! Yes! I have the babies' costumes now! And also I, uh...went just a teeny, tiny krazy there!
  • Options
    Hihihi! Yes! I have the babies' costumes now! And also I, uh...went just a teeny, tiny krazy there!

Glad to know that! I spent 30k kash there today, but have to save the k-stars items for a VIP, unless it's a long hair style I always am able to control my buyer impulses lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!