Options

Weekend Event 11/24/2016 - 3rd Annual Black Friday Extravaganza!

Comments

• Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ughhh. I spoke to Muster first. There was no option to hand over any stars. It was *he* who wanted the energy from me. So I "paid" it. Next, I spoke to Willow, who was annoyed that I was improvising. In the third and last gig Muster told me how good *I* was and that he'd made a mistake recasting Willow as lead. His people didn't like the movie with her the lead instead of me, panned it, and said it wouldn't be released. This is all so screwy how everyone's story is/was so different. Maybe it's because we all help each other in the forum, giving tips on how to go through the gigs, and Glu wanted to stop us helping each other...?
    Yeah ok so I talked to Muster first too, from what I recall there was neither the option to pay stars nor one to pay energy. It was Willow who I could pay energy to to interrupt her monologue and improvise. Then I talked to Muster again and he said he liked my improvisation even though he doesn't usually like people improvising. Then in the third gig I got the same story about how it wasn't going to be released, and I won no stars (other than the one for completing the gig).

WHAT IS GOING ON
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Happy Birthday, my lovely Max girl!!! Wishing you all the best! ❤️&#55357;&#56459;

2hrg0ae.jpg

And Happy belated Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate!
    I miss you guys, I'll try to come here more often again ❤️
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    LB5IkTF.png?1

Since VIP events were introduced two years ago, this is the very first time that I completed one! I'm so proud of myself:o!

Definitely it was very difficult to me to reach 500 points, you have no idea lol

I think I did the best choices though, got lot of new tops from recent updates, some new watches, bought some extra hairstyles just for fun (including Dirk/Chad's and a ridiculous mustache), unfortunately guys' wadrobe have a huge deficit on cool pants and shoes so I couldn't take advantage from the sale to get cool matches for all those tops.

Also I purchased the ice club (and finally got Reykjavík backdrop, yay!) I named it after Britney's song 'Hot as Ice', and also furnished it, now I need like 23 weeks to get my investment back and then start to make profit from it lol

I didn't went for a pet, cause Maria can call me to get them through a Luxe Goal in the future...

Also I reached some cool achievements like get to the max level and pass Dirk's reality show:
    OScAseb.png?1

My ads started to give k-stars again, yay! However on a very weird way that I'll describe on the support thread later this week.

This week will definitely be a HUGE fashion show for Vats, gonna post some looks on the fashion thread when I'm ready.

For now he's a cowboy trying to find his Dolores...
    BBXIeqc.jpg

Anyone stands up for?

Hope everyone had a great event! Man I'm tired!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    OScAseb.png?1

Wow that's amazing Vats congrats! Your success started to motivate me so I'll do reality gigs nonstop. Lol :D
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    5 hours left! I'm going over my wardrobes and making sure i havent missed anything I really want. I mean there comes a time I just have to stop spending, but I haven't hit that mark yet. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I almost forgot to claim the jacket in Finns game. For some reason I didn't get the pop up...
    Make sure to claim your rewards before the event is over!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I almost forgot to claim the jacket in Finns game. For some reason I didn't get the pop up...
    Make sure to claim your rewards before the event is over!

Hi, Lii. :) Sorry it may sound strange but what jacket are you talking about? Is it from last weekend's event?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Congrats Vats and happy birthday Max!

tumblr_ohbswjKRmY1qfvh9po2_1280.jpg

I think this is the most I've ever spent on a VIP weekend? I liked the orange jacket but pre-black friday spending (and a VERY full thanksgiving day - lots of activity and family) kept it out of reach. My second favorite thing was the afro in the boxes and while I missed it -

tumblr_ohbswjKRmY1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

40 stars is nothing to sneeze at either LOL I'll save the rest for the fashion thread ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Oh Vatsy......
    KKH_Screenshot_1480292466113.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    For some reason, today, when I watched the free videos for k-stars, it didn't actually give me the k-stars. It let me watch the videos, but no k-stars. So weird. Only had this happen today. Anyone else have this problem? :(
    Yes me! At least watched 5 videos with zero rewards. Same with the "other offerts" I completed them but I didn't get anything back. I'm so upset because I really needed that k stars to have the points to get the dress.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    figures, Maria calls now!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I haven't enjoyed a vip this much in....oh about a year. I didn't get many Maria calls. But unless it was clothes, I wasn't buying this week. Was anyone else exhausted by the sale? I'm sure I missed things I wanted. Vats great news on finishing your 1st VIP. :)

I'm totally hoping for a SYS if we have a midweek. I'm about to wear out my screen. Ooooh, anyone have a talley of how many stars they earned this weekend?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAHA Koko, I went all out too :D Every VIP I keep track of stars earned and this weekend I earned 171, then I spent a tad more than the 500 required to complete the event :rolleyes:

Congrats on completing the event Vatsy! Hope everyone enjoyed this weekend and got some coveted items :o
  • Options
    Wow that's impressive. I lost Thursday, Friday and most of Saturday as far as earning stars, I was just exhausted, no energy, I was in a fog. Didn't get much done. lol. But I had a great time. I apparently bought things I didn't even know I bought. I guess the dolls were busy buying things when I wasn't looking. lol (ok, real answer? Go back up where i said I was in a fog. )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    HAHA Koko, I went all out too :D Every VIP I keep track of stars earned and this weekend I earned 171, then I spent a tad more than the 500 required to complete the event :rolleyes:

I always say I'm going to do that and never do lol. I still think I did a good job working for Kstars though considering how many I bought and how many I have left over knowing I went over 500 (I had to, I kept telling myself I wanted those space leggings and I never had gotten them before)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I'm hoping for a SYS too! Hopefully the item will be something I bought this weekend lol
    I hope all of you had fun! :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I haven't enjoyed a vip this much in....oh about a year. I didn't get many Maria calls. But unless it was clothes, I wasn't buying this week. Was anyone else exhausted by the sale? I'm sure I missed things I wanted. Vats great news on finishing your 1st VIP. :)

I'm totally hoping for a SYS if we have a midweek. I'm about to wear out my screen. Ooooh, anyone have a talley of how many stars they earned this weekend?

I really enjoyed it too!

Also hoping for a SYS midweek...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Hi, Lii. :) Sorry it may sound strange but what jacket are you talking about? Is it from last weekend's event?

The guys got an orange jacket/shirt combo as their third prize.
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    YAS on the SYS Midweek! I want to show off my new outfits, haha
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hello everyone! Sorry I'm late to the party but hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving and Black Friday weekend. I really lucked out with the palettes and only had to open two of them to get all the items. :)

9j8WqBCl.jpg

BtvwAjel.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Thanks Syndra! I wasn't expecting that, when the window popped up I got really surprised! Glad you're going ahead, hope you have lots of fun!

Thanks Andrzej! Congrats to you too for reaching a new milestone with this kind of event! Definitely is not easy to spend, at least to me, I'm very picky lol
    KKH_Screenshot_1480292466113.jpg

This is the BEST thing I could see today. Kat is perfect! You made this guy open a wide wide smile! Thank you so much my dear friend! How about a country wedding to renew Kat&Vats vows on 2 days? They're married almost for a year now!!!:D

Thanks Sugar! I also went crazy grinding k-stars, don't know exactly how much I got ( grinding+achievements+ double ad offers), but I had like 3.8XX when I started the event and after spending more than 500 I still end up with 3.5XX lol

I'm ok with a SYS, have to catch up with the weekend gig that I left behind and keep advancing on the storyline. Today I had my first gigs at the ice club and I'm really glad that I bought it now.

Anyone can tell me which action buttons help to level up the achievements on each kind of those three gigs?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I think I fixed her hair late last night. Smoothed it out a little. When I saw what you were wearing, FIrst off Apple heard your call for a cowgirl, and even though she's a different platform, she well, she dressed like the cowgirl at your bachelor party.
    File_Nov_28_9_36_51_AM.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    Yeah ok so I talked to Muster first too, from what I recall there was neither the option to pay stars nor one to pay energy. It was Willow who I could pay energy to to interrupt her monologue and improvise. Then I talked to Muster again and he said he liked my improvisation even though he doesn't usually like people improvising. Then in the third gig I got the same story about how it wasn't going to be released, and I won no stars (other than the one for completing the gig).

WHAT IS GOING ON

Hi Sappho!

Maybe Glu trying to see if people will give up their stars or energy; I mean, *let them dupe us out of our in-game currencies*. Then see how many people in the "star test group" paid stars vs. how many people in the "energy test group" paid energy; and how many in total refused to pay anything at all. I think it's beyond weird that people have been saying for months, that whenever either of those issues come up in the game, they will not pay. Why isn't Glu hearing that?? Ah, they are hearing it. Just don't care. It needs to amount to money in the bank. Which is how companies operate. *Must* operate. But are they possibly thinking we'll say, "Oh my god! I just had to hand over stars/energy! I'd better run right to the star shop and buy some more immediately/trade in stars for energy now, right now! Who's going to *do* that? It's a ludicrous notion, if that's the idea here. Remember with Ray in the storyline, the other week? About 99% of people said, nope, they wouldn't pay, and they did not pay. Always looking for creative ways to manipulate us. And now, if things haven't worked out with us in their favor, I expect we'll be given only do or die options in these situations. It's only a matter of energy vs. stars now. I don't see Glu dropping it. And clearly there's no benefit to us regarding the stars/energy position other than a virtual pat on the head. I spend hundreds and hundreds and then some here; I didn't give anyone permission to take it upon themselves further to stick their hands in my pocket on top of it. I spend what I want, because I *want* to. Key words: "I want to."
  • Options
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    Yes me! At least watched 5 videos with zero rewards. Same with the "other offerts" I completed them but I didn't get anything back. I'm so upset because I really needed that k stars to have the points to get the dress.

Yes, dolls. All those videos, tons for several of us, and still no stars. And no explanation(s) either, which is just odd. Reading every day, it's easy to see that so, so many of us are owed many, many stars.:(
  • Options
    Um, the max was 500 stars?? Why did I think I bought only 400 stars of stuff in the wardrobe when it's so obvious to me now I spent at least 600 stars if not 700? Oops! As Koko said, the dolls must've been doing some shopping on their own! But I was very careful about what I bought, in three or four different shopping trips, and also a mini one.(The mini shopping at one of the worst times, as I was so sick and my fever had just spiked again--more Tylenol required! Now starting yesterday with a cold and sore throat on top of all the aching and immobility, I think it must be the flu.) I also admit to hiding in the bedroom at times during a dinner party we had Saturday night, shopping and doing a gig here and there, to earn stars. The master bedroom was also also our designated smoking room, so whenever anyone came in I hastily shoved my phone wherever was quickest. KKH Black Friday shopping (ugh, I hate that term Black Friday; it just makes a person feel so stressed out.); it can make a doll do some krazy things!! Shopping.During.Our.Dinner.Party.! I had a list, it's true, but I did make a few impulse purchases--all things I am very happy with; and finally, finally bought a bracelet I'd wanted from the very first I started playing the game. I have around 300 stars left, so not too bad, I think.
  • Options
    Wow Apple looks so different, yet sexy! Hope she doesn't get a cold, though!

Sorry to those who are still having trouble with the ads, mine apparently are fixed and this weekend was a k-stars rain due double offers, but there is a delay on receiving them. I need to wait few hours to be rewarded.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Also I reached some cool achievements like get to the max level and pass Dirk's reality show:
    OScAseb.png?1

You got to the max level on the top shows list? Like you have the #1 show with over 410+ mil viewers? If so, I'm super impressed! Or was this just one of the achievements you collect along the way?
  • Options
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    You got to the max level on the top shows list? Like you have the #1 show with over 410+ mil viewers? If so, I'm super impressed! Or was this just one of the achievements you collect along the way?

It's one off the achievements along the way, when you pass Dirk Diamonds (or for the girls Willow Pape) you get that reward.
  • Options
    Hi Okurrrr!

Yeah Lii is right, I reached that achievement around the 180m views, passing the top 200. There's a loooooooooong way to go until that #1.

This is definitely one of the most challenging achievements of the game.

I'd probably be on a much higher position right now if during the period from May to September of this year, I hadn't made BS:AD my main game during the weeks plus the fact I started to play K&K again on July and also putted my efforts on that game ahead of KKH for a while.

Now that BS:AD was 'canceled' and that I play K&K just at the weekends, I'm playing KKH with more intensity again and I take advantage of all mid-weeks and weekend events that is possible to earn points through reality show gigs to also raise my views.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I feel like the only time I ever do reality shows are during 5 star gig events. So once I move up in viewers I just go right back down again when I stop doing them :( Reality shows can be so tedious though. I decided to start maxing out the location achievements but I feel like it's taking foreverrrrr and I'm only on Australia. I haven't even started the others yet