Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/18/17 - FW Continues with a SYS!

Comments

• Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    This is such a great idea, and I'm so excited to start! I already own the hair, so I've styled my first look ready for the morning :) good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'm in love wth this new ideA! Thanks for always keeping it fresh!!
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    This is SUCH an upgrade. The black and gold boxes are frankly just a disappointing hurdle at this point for me. I always get cash and energy.

It's also been kind of a drag to go week by week getting terrible bags and shoes in the one TB. This time I'll get all three TBs because I have that dress and shoes and already bought the hair.

Nice going Glu.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    2 thoughts:

1) I wish I could have the 3 tb boxes too :eek: I don't have the dress or shoes, so I only get one shot at a tb. Aw.

2) I'm excited to see how this SYS goes. Usually we have shoes or something, that basically decides our color scheme for us. With a hairstyle, we pretty much have complete freedom over how the doll dresses and accessorizes and stuff, that's pretty exciting. I'm interested to see what creative outfit combos people come up with.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Judith, I. am. just. as. excited. as. you. are.

right, Krystal? <333 this is super exciting because it's definitely a change and it feels so good to have this new way of making a SYS, especially when the style item is a hairstyle which gives us all of the freedom we want with our outfits! :o
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I'm so excited for this event! PS, I survived the hurricane! Sorry for being scarce -- we had power, but we didn't have cable or internet for a few days. I've been trying to catch up on everything. So relieved I can do this event, can't wait to open three throwback boxes, ee!!
  • Options
    I'm so excited for this event! PS, I survived the hurricane! Sorry for being scarce -- we had power, but we didn't have cable or internet for a few days. I've been trying to catch up on everything. So relieved I can do this event, can't wait to open three throwback boxes, ee!!

so happy to know you're safe <33
    and everyone who's on the path of this coming hurricane, please be safe, too! :o
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I can't wait until the event starts! I love the dress and shoes which I haven't gotten yet. Hopefully I get something good in my TB.. Not a hair though because once I get a new hair, I forget about the rest!
    iOS platform
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Four and a half hours to go. I'm a little tooooo excited.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    someone please tell me that they're staying awake until the event starts <333 hahaha.
    I'm watching a tv show and I'm just missing like five episodes sooo :rolleyes: I might as well stay awake until the event starts!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    someone please tell me that they're staying awake until the event starts <333 hahaha.
    I'm watching a tv show and I'm just missing like five episodes sooo :rolleyes: I might as well stay awake until the event starts!

I might. I was up all night last night because my leg was hurting too much to sleep. I ended up taking a long and delicious nap this afternoon. Now I'm wide awake.

I read here that someone has already styled their doll. Brilliant! I will do that too.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I might. I was up all night last night because my leg was hurting too much to sleep. I ended up taking a long and delicious nap this afternoon. Now I'm wide awake.

I read here that someone has already styled their doll. Brilliant! I will do that too.

yayy <33 I do hope you feel a lot better! :o
    ooo, now that's a brilliant idea. I haven't even bought the hairstyle yet, haha I should definitely start by doing that and saving a couple of looks so they're ready for the SYS event :rolleyes:

I'm so excited to see everyone's looks because now that we have complete freedom because it's a hairstyle, I think we're going to have so many incredible outfits as always <3
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Every SYS that I play, I prepare three looks the night before and put them in my look book slots.

This way, if the first look loses more than once, I toss on my next favorite without wasting the precious time it takes to restyle.

Good luck to you all-nighters. I have totally done that in the past. Of course I'm drifting off to sleep at the 4 hour mark.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I love the idea of having Throwback boxes to play for, but I would really prefer playing for a new item in the fourth box.
    Also, I would love it more if Glu would keep adding more items to the Throwback boxes, instead of removing them like they did with the accessories from update 5.3.0.
    As I own all the chosen items and I have all items currently in the Throwback boxes I guess I'm playing for K-stars. Unless Glu placed the accessories from update 5.3.0 back to the Throwback boxes where they belong...

ETA: Nope, playing for K-stars...

IMG_8609.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Good luck guys! Excited to see the looks you all come up with :) I could swear I already saw some of your familiar faces while voting, although I'm not completely sure lol
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Good luck, dolls! Please post your looks here, so that when we see a friendly face we can vote for him/her!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy Monday dolls!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Gennac146Gennac146 Registered Users 26 Posts
    How long is the sale on for?
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Well these are 2 of my looks so far .. and good luck everyone IMG_1736.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    Here are Dixie and James' first looks

IMG_0402.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I love the idea of having Throwback boxes to play for, but I would really prefer playing for a new item in the fourth box.
    Also, I would love it more if Glu would keep adding more items to the Throwback boxes, instead of removing them like they did with the accessories from update 5.3.0.
    As I own all the chosen items and I have all items currently in the Throwback boxes I guess I'm playing for K-stars. Unless Glu placed the accessories from update 5.3.0 back to the Throwback boxes where they belong...

ETA: Nope, playing for K-stars...

IMG_8609.png

I'm very curious to get to my first TBB. Last week I had one Throwback box left and yet they are showing 3 here. My guess is that they will switch to K stars once I reach & open the first TBB but I'd be thrilled if they have added something.

I wish they had done 40 k stars instead of 20. Its 60 to buy a TBB so 40 is a more reasonable prize.

IMG_0403.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-09-18-11-04-03.png
    Cherrey, is that you?
    Anyways, you got my vote!
    Android
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Please vote for us! I need to get all 6 TB boxes!! :)

IMG_0052.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Please vote for us! I need to get all 6 TB boxes!! :)

IMG_0052.jpg
    I saw Angeline in voting, I'm pretty sure! The lips are a little different in the pics, but if that is you, then good news, I voted for you! Lol

Xrq0AYL.jpg

Edit: I'm also pretty sure I saw Koko while voting too!
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-09-18-11-04-03.png
    Cherrey, is that you?
    Anyways, you got my vote!

Haha, yes!! Thank you so much for voting, you are so sweet! I just won my first round <3
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This has never happened before.
    Already my first look lost. Usually I win at least the first round.
    Here's my loser look:
    KKH_Screenshot_1505740469912.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    I saw Angeline in voting, I'm pretty sure! The lips are a little different in the pics, but if that is you, then good news, I voted for you! Lol

Xrq0AYL.jpg

Thanks Jacey! Oops, I submitted a saved look from the lookbook and forgot to change to my new lips. :p
    Here is our second look:

IMG_2519.jpg

I also get to vote for Sugar! :)

IMG_0053.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    However my dolls are dressed are their submitted looks. I'm at tb3 doctors so 8 don't have my games to post them. So far won 2 ga.mes lost one. I paid for early results I was not going to miss a round because I'm sitting I. A waiting room.

When I get home I'll bake. Baba starts his first real job. I bought him a work wardrobe. He looks sharp. I personal shopped for him instead of my choices. Guess what .....everything was a hit.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Annalise's second look.

pbioXzy.jpg
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    This has never happened before.
    Already my first look lost. Usually I win at least the first round.
    Here's my loser look:
    KKH_Screenshot_1505740469912.jpg

I love that look and would have definitely voted for it if I'd seen it! I'm all about the all black outfits, and your accessories are perfectly coordinated. Don't be discouraged, sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to voting, and it's still early. Someone posted here a while ago that they only switch out their outfit after it has lost twice in a row; I've adopted that rule ever since, and it's worked well for me.

Here is my look, which won the first round:

2cx8cx2.jpg

I'd love to see a screenshot if anyone spots my doll, and would also appreciate any votes ☺️ I don't think I've seen any dolls I recognise so far, but will definitely vote for any I do!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.