Options

KK:H Weekend Event 10/12/18 - Kimtober Kontinues with Eye Makeup & More!

Comments

• Options
    beeskissbeeskiss Registered Users 4 Posts
    Can someone please confirm if all Kollections really will be gone soon? Not sure if chase some older or can enjoy Halloween spirit
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I am totally in sync with what @LindaVB and @HollySisk have said. 🙏🏼
    I am so sick and tired of feeling so unappreciated as a longtime player - having spent SO many hours and too much money on this game. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Same boat ladies.  I did not see any of my available Halloween purchasable items in my Star filled Kollection.  and there are quite a few available ones.   Am I disappointed sure. But I just want to make sure that everyone knows that glu doesn’t do things with bad intention.  They don’t want to hurt or punish players.  Yesterday when there were complaints about the skeleton leggings and the sweatshirts in the Halloween Kollection, it got changed because  Glu wants to be fair. I’m sure that the 6 Boxes of Stars and cash was was not anticipated, nor was it intended.    Do you have a lot of Halloween things for purchase that could have been included?  You’re not alone, but believe me, Glu did not set out to punish the spenders and vets.  I wrote about it, and I’m sure it will be addressed.  You can’t always predict every outcome. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    beeskiss said:
    Can someone please confirm if all Kollections really will be gone soon? Not sure if chase some older or can enjoy Halloween spirit
    A while ago Kalinda made the announcement that Kollections will come and go. So even if they are expiring soon, they can reappear later. We already have a few back that "expired" 2 months ago. They will save your progress as well.
    iOS
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Consider me surprised lol! I love curly hair.

I do wish the two curls in front looked different because the way they are now looks...odd? Maybe it’s just me lol? I think it’s the shading of them. But love it otherwise!

• Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I don’t understand. The “new” lip color looks exactly the same as the red lip color we already have.
  • Options
    It is awfully close. Glad I didn't chase it.
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Holy krap you guys. I am so sorry to those who already have most of the Halloween items. At that point they should just give you the costume as congratulations and call it a day.

I got kash in my free GB. Whatever. I did buy a Halloween kollection box and got the crow which I'm super happy about. It looks like the price increases by 5 k-stars for each box you open so I'm not sure how far I'm willing to chance it. There's about half items I want and half I don't care about. May just open them slowly over the weekend depending on how I'm feeling. Not looking to blow a bunch of k-stars on a one-month themed items.
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    The point is not to put closet items in the kollections boxes (I don’t think anyone wants to see Glu start doing that!) the point is that 20 stars as a prize for those that have all the TB items is not a fair amount, especially when the first box costs 30 stars. 

And male games having only 2 earnable items is totally not fair.  So they work twice as hard for less items  :s  These are things that have been mentioned time and time again but nothing changes.  I agree that Glu is quick to resolve issues sometimes, but these 2 issues in particular haven’t been addressed, even though it seems simple enough to fix, and it’s impacting people’s games in a major way!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm really disappointed in Glu punishing long-term players. Though they may not be intending to "punish," the language is appropriate because they are getting fewer benefits because they've been playing a long time and spending money. Gross, Glu. Do you think this encourages newer players to play for a long time and spend money? 

I feel bad even posting about my good luck this weekend because it's so unfair that my friends are feeling so unappreciated by Glu. 

In my free GB, I got the lip color, my favorite of the options. This shouldn't have been in the GBs though, but in the closet for purchase.

I have a pretty good Halloween Kollection, too:

I'm pretty upset that those expiring Kollections have such a short timer on them, though. I have one I want to actually finish, and I'm about halfway through, but to finish it will mean spending several hundred k stars and I would rather do that during a VIP. And when VIP comes around, if the earnables aren't great again, I'll have no reason to spend my k stars then, either. Glu, these and other recent changes have altered my spending habits, where I'm conserving more than I'm spending. 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

My gift box. Very happy I won the dress! I like it, very appropriate for fall.
    I’ve won the boots already. They’re actually not horrible, but I likely won’t wear them often.
    Here’s my Halloween kollection. I really want the costume bundle, but I don’t know that I want to spend 400+ stars to get it. I don’t like the other items but the dress. The masks are fine, too, but with my luck, I’d get a purse or shoes.
  • Options
    Does anyone know what costume the long, dark red, strapless, sparkly gown in people's Halloween Kollection is? Koko I think one of your dolls is wearing it in the game with the horn headpiece. I love that dress since it's versatile beyond Halloween!
    iOS
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Sexy *ss Dolls 😍😘

@September Dani @KathrineKapelli @Rumpelstilzchen
  • Options
    @AliBryant It's from last year!

• Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I really like the Halloween themed kollection that I received... I just wish it was around longer than the weekend! I can only get one or two items since I just got my kstars from my businesses this week. I’d like it to be available all month so I have a chance for more.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    To anyone new  experiencing fear of missing out or fomo,   Believe me there are always loads of offers, and specials, great things during the Season. It’s not even Kim’s birthday celebration yet and we’re already getting holiday things. This is only the first course. From past experience,  there are great things happening from now till the end of the sugar rush in January.  It’s like the dessert table at a wedding......take lots of little tastes and enjoy it all.    ❤️  And if you don’t get something this weekend, or even this season.....there are dozens of ways Glu brings things back for us. It’s never gone forever.   :)  (Ok, nvr say nvr)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank you for always being a great advocate for the players, @KalindaKing !!  :)
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @kokokokonut I love the way you spread positivity into everything ☺️
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It’s Fashion Friday, so I styled casual and dressy looks:

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Here’s my kollection. I really like the necklace I won, it’s really... spooky.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Got my first mask! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    ArianaKKH said:
    @kokokokonut I love the way you spread positivity into everything ☺️
    Aww Thank you for this.  But we all know I lose it every once in a while.  :* But when I see my friends hurting, the Candy Striper/Mom in me just wants to fix things.  And I've learned from experience, there are always brighter days ahead.  Somebody hit me with this next time I go into a mope, ok?  <3<3<3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Have a great weekend, dolls ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Real question for those who got it - how many boxes did you buy to get the new costume?
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

Whoa. Hold up. My pallette totally changed. Did this happen to anyone else? Definitely not complaining, as I like these items much more and am more likely to test my luck now. Idk if this is a glitch or an answer to our complaints, but I appreciate this either way!
  • Options
    BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Im probably the only one who dosent care about make-up on the game :P 
    I like how Emma is a natural beautty and has no make-up (besides a very light lipstick color)

My doll is the exact opposite 😆

I got the gb shoes in my box, which I kinda like

Anyway, I think I'd like the eyes if they had lashes 😕

Like this, but not terrible!

Seriously, don't mind my terrible lashes.. I tried...😅