Options

✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @AliBryant I love your looks! What event is that last dress from? I've been considering using that dress in your third look, but I haven't found a way to style it; I love how you've paired it with the earmuffs, I wish I had that hair!

Here are today's looks (I forgot red lipstick in the last one!): 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks @katiealexandraa! Love that first dress of yours so much. With the fuzzy white dress I added the wine glass to kind of obscure the hounds tooth belt, hehe. The ball gown is from event gift boxes this past September.
    iOS
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @katiealexandraa I definitely saw & voted for your third look!! I must have been one of the very first votes or something, because it didn’t say popular pick after I clicked it. I was literally so shocked. I’m honestly so happy to see things turned around since then and it scored great!! I love all your stylings
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box and the bunny bag in my paid box. Wanted a hairstyle but I’m just pleased I didn’t get the shoes! 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Here are my looks thus far!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Got to my TB box and won this lovely hair it gives me Flamenco dancer vibes! I adore it! Maybe a bit to summery for now but still very beautiful. 
  • Options
    The way I see the new SYS and trendsetter system is 

What Glu wants: you to enjoy the game bottom line if your not enjoying it you aren’t playing and they are a business after all. However as a business they want to make money, the way trendsetter is laid out now might get people spending ( Gee even I considered buying tickets but it would only turn into a bidding war and ain’t nobody got time for that). They also want to create demand for covated items in the game so you are that one person out of many who has something that completes a set, (as a collector I understand this). They also want to keep the game interesting and new so for creating the new SYS and trendsetter I applaud them for a new idea however rusty it may be and needing adjustments. 

What the player wants: this is coming from me personally you may have different feelings. I want to play a game and enjoy it so glu and I agree on something already. I want the option of paying for things If I feel it’s fair and I get something out of it (like the complete set, not a chance at maybe getting a covated item like in trendsetter). I also want stress free, KKH is my escape and when this new SYS format first was launched I felt it stressful (having to get 42pt average to get the last item, meant setting alarms and waking up at 4am to submit a look). I also find it stressful planning around a theme and having items locked for 48hours (I know you can unlock but it doesn’t always work) some people are new to the game and don’t have items surrounding the theme! It was much easier when you had an item to style I felt it was fair too! I still haven’t reached the last item I might do it this time round fingers crossed! Bottom line I like the idea of trendsetter and the new SYS but a lot of tweaking is needed! Also wanted to add a thank you to Glu for making it easier to win energy and Kstars during voting it’s made it very enjoyable. 

My solutions: ticket submissions are every 4hours like the original SYS that way you have 6 outfits to submit in a day not 4! Getting to the last item shouldn’t be as stressful this way. Items are locked for 18-24hours anything more is unfair to new players give everyone a chance! The trendsetter feature is a tricky one I understand fully why Glu are still working on it, that’s why they have forums and want our feedback! I see both sides Glu side where they want to make money so buying tickets is a great option, but our side where we want it fair! If I had my way trendsetter would be only the free tickets used (no buying ticket submissions) and whoever was voted top at the end of the week fairly deserves to win the full set. However how will Glu benefit from this and that’s bottom line remember they are a business! So I’m still at a loss as to what to suggest about trendsetter because Glu wants to make money on that feature and we don’t want to have to pay tones just to win a hair (that you might not get because you have been outbid).
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Good Afternoon 🌞, Dolls ( for me it is ) 

I submitted two looks today, they did pretty well and I am two tickets away from the dress 👗 So exited

• Options
    Today is Spoiler Thursday!! 🎉🎉 
    So exited to see what we are getting. 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2018
    This event has got me really upset. I've been submitting identical looks I scored high on at the beginning of the week and now they're scoring low, which has dropped my average down to just under 44

As far as the trendsetters, what annoys me most about this is the doll I'm competing with for first place is now up to 1567 points, way more than what is needed for the SYS and way more than what I have currently at 529. She's bought her way to the top. And good for her I guess, but if I wanted a remote chance to beat her I'd need to buy two of the largest ticket packages which are $8.99 in my game. There are other dolls on here who were lucky enough not to have someone on their list buy tickets, which means they could potentially win the grand prize using free tickets. So I'm expected to pay $18+ to fight for the hair when someone else could get it for free?

Either put a cap on trendsetters where, if you finish the SYS, you can no longer gain points and are guaranteed a number one spot (Glu already said multiple people can win first place if there is a tie on your list) or give the exclusive item (hair in this case) to the top 3 in the game. Right now there is no difference in the prizes between 2-5th place. 

I really hope Glu takes these complaints to heart. I love that they locked hackers out of the SYS. Too many features in the game reward those who cheat (i.e. kollections) But with the way it's set up, honest players are potentially expected to shill out MORE money to get "exclusive" items. A lot of us are already buying stuff in your game! If you want to make more money, figure out more ways to block hacked games in other things like events, etc.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @LindaVB I love that grey coat with the fur cuffs.  Where is that from?  It looks familiar, but I'm not at my devices now.  Put me out of my misery?  I'll start the new Event thread.........<3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This event has got me really upset. I've been submitting identical looks I scored high on at the beginning of the week and now they're scoring low, which has dropped my average down to just under 44

As far as the trendsetters, what annoys me most about this is the doll I'm competing with for first place is now up to 1567 points, way more than what is needed for the SYS and way more than what I have currently at 529. She's bought her way to the top. And good for her I guess, but if I wanted a remote chance to beat her I'd need to buy two of the largest ticket packages which are $8.99 in my game. There are other dolls on here who were lucky enough not to have someone on their list buy tickets, which means they could potentially win the grand prize using free tickets. So I'm expected to pay $18+ to fight for the hair when someone else could get it for free?

Either put a cap on trendsetters where, if you finish the SYS, you can no longer gain points and are guaranteed a number one spot (Glu already said multiple people can win first place if there is a tie on your list) or give the exclusive item (hair in this case) to the top 3 in the game. Right now there is no difference in the prizes between 2-5th place. 

I really hope Glu takes these complaints to heart. I love that they locked hackers out of the SYS. Too many features in the game reward those who cheat (i.e. kollections) But with the way it's set up, honest players are potentially expected to shill out MORE money to get "exclusive" items. A lot of us are already buying stuff in your game! If you want to make more money, figure out more ways to block hacked games in other things like events, etc.
    SAY IT SISTER 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Options
    Quick questions, if you didn't buy/use tickets, what submission number are you on?  I started at 11 a.m. Eastern and i'm on Look 13, is that the right number for no extra tickets or did I sleep through something?  This is sooooo stressful. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    We are at look 13 now, Koko.
    Android
  • Options
    Quick questions, if you didn't buy/use tickets, what submission number are you on?  I started at 11 a.m. Eastern and i'm on Look 13, is that the right number for no extra tickets or did I sleep through something?  This is sooooo stressful. lol.
    If the question is towards me, no you didn’t sleep through something. I bought three tickets because my first looks scored low and I am getting that hair ( The SYS ) if my life depended on it 😂 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @LindaVB I love that grey coat with the fur cuffs.  Where is that from?  It looks familiar, but I'm not at my devices now.  Put me out of my misery?  I'll start the new Event thread.........<3
    The grey coat with the fur cuffs are a VIP tile award from my old Gold VIP subscription. It actually has a black turtleneck sweater underneath but you can't see it because of the fur stole. It really is one of my favorite looks this event!kokokokonut said:
    i'm also on look 13. Look 14 will be submitted in the 2,5 hours from the timestamp of this message.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Phew thank you.  My dolls keep hitting a tie, then breaking away, then a tie for a round. over and over.  they are going to tease me if I get to the top spot.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I’m on look no 13 I’ve to submit my next look in 2.5hours I didn’t buy and tickets and I’ve 626pts! I still haven’t reached the dress! 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    On a (maybe) more positive note, my high scores are closing the gap between me & the player who bought tickets. They'll likely buy more, though.
    I’m in exactly the same boat. Trying not to hold onto hope that I naturally outpace them because if they already bought some, the “lost-cost fallacy” will likely encourage them to buy more tickets.
  • Options

If the question is towards me, no you didn’t sleep through something. I bought three tickets because my first looks scored low and I am getting that hair ( The SYS ) if my life depended on it 😂 
    No Melissa.  If I were aiming at you , well I don't aim at people, and I don't ask questions about them.  If I want to know something about you, I ask directly. ;)  I didn't think I slept through a bunch.  :) I was seeing a good number of players with one more than me, I was wondering if I took too long submitting my first looks or something,  and was trying to figure out if timing was off.  But now I've exposed myself as being easily confused, and that tarnishes my Sterling Moderita Image. Darn it.  I always try to appear tough.  Bwahahaha not.
    As far as buying tickets,  go for it.  You're not in a group with me.lol  I hope you get the hair, and supporting glu always puts a smile on my face, because it means good things for the game. 

But seriously, I would never ask a the forum a question shining a light on a player unless the player was a troll. That's ugly. I don't do that.  Things can be taken different way on a forum.  it's words on a screen, you don't hear inflection or tone of voice.  If you see me engage in any activity you would see in Mean Girls, dm me, or read it again in a different tone of voice.  I am the eternal Candy Striper.  ;)
    Good luck on the hair.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited December 2018

No Melissa.  If I were aiming at you , well I don't aim at people, and I don't ask questions about them.  If I want to know something about you, I ask directly. ;)  I didn't think I slept through a bunch.  :) I was seeing a good number of players with one more than me, I was wondering if I took too long submitting my first looks or something,  and was trying to figure out if timing was off.  But now I've exposed myself as being easily confused, and that tarnishes my Sterling Moderita Image. Darn it.  I always try to appear tough.  Bwahahaha not.
    As far as buying tickets,  go for it.  You're not in a group with me.lol  I hope you get the hair, and supporting glu always puts a smile on my face, because it means good things for the game. 

But seriously, I would never ask a the forum a question shining a light on a player unless the player was a troll. That's ugly. I don't do that.  Things can be taken different way on a forum.  it's words on a screen, you don't hear inflection or tone of voice.  If you see me engage in any activity you would see in Mean Girls, dm me, or read it again in a different tone of voice.  I am the eternal Candy Striper.  ;)
    Good luck on the hair.  ;)
    Oh okay 👌🏻 Understood captain 👩‍✈️ 😂 (only kidding)
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I finally broke 50 points and got two of my highest scores in sys, woohoo! On the other hand, my competitors are buying tickets now. If they happen to read the forum - imagine a nice mini nail polish or a hot drink on a christmas market you could have instead! 😅 Uhh

• Options
    edited December 2018
    Johana said:
    I finally broke 50 points and got two of my highest scores in sys, woohoo! On the other hand, my competitors are buying tickets now. If they happen to read the forum - imagine a nice mini nail polish or a hot drink on a christmas market you could have instead! 😅 Uhh

I also bought tickets 🎫 Three of them but I am not competing for the Trendsetter ( I have Trendsetter I just don’t care that much about it ) 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just want the SYS hairstyle and maybe they are not doing so well with scoring 😂 
    Trying to be impartial 
  • Options
    MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I also want stress free, KKH is my escape and when this new SYS format first was launched I felt it stressful (having to get 42pt average to get the last item, meant setting alarms and waking up at 4am to submit a look). I also find it stressful planning around a theme and having items locked for 48hours (I know you can unlock but it doesn’t always work) some people are new to the game and don’t have items surrounding the theme!

My solutions: ticket submissions are every 4hours like the original SYS that way you have 6 outfits to submit in a day not 4! Getting to the last item shouldn’t be as stressful this way. Items are locked for 18-24hours anything more is unfair to new players give everyone a chance!
    I'm disagree with you, I think having ticket every 4 worster than 6 hours, because with every 4 hours it becomes even more unconfortable to sumbit looks and new players will run out of clothes faster. Firstly, we need to have tickets stack up to 3 or more, so we can life our life without waking up at midnight to sumbit a look. Seconly, 1200 points to finish the sys it's too much and should be reduced
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Even @Johana went blonde for this event!  :p ❤️
    iOS
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Lol I'm just kidding @melissakkh, I might buy tickets too if I'm pushed out of top ten, which hopefully won't happen.
    I also like a ticket every 6 hours better @MelanieKKH. That way I can sleep for 8 hours and work longer without having to worry about submitting a look. 
    Yes @AliBryant and I enjoy it haha xD
  • Options
    Johana said:
    Lol I'm just kidding @melissakkh, I might buy tickets too if I'm pushed out of top ten, which hopefully won't happen.
    I also like a ticket every 6 hours better @MelanieKKH. That way I can sleep for 8 hours and work longer without having to worry about submitting a look. 
    Yes @AliBryant and I enjoy it haha xD
    Did I sound serious? 😂 Damn it I have to work on that 😬😂
    I agree to have tickets every 4 hours will be a nightmare on my schedule! They just need to lower the points 🤷🏻‍♀️🎉
  • Options
    Johana said:

I also bought tickets 🎫 Three of them but I am not competing for the Trendsetter ( I have Trendsetter I just don’t care that much about it ) 🤷🏻‍♀️ I just want the SYS hairstyle and maybe they are not doing so well with scoring 😂 
    Trying to be impartial 
    Oooh the above you had been here a few times. In trendsetter, I want to be a winner of the dress. Yes yes yes I want the hair, but the Androids both there,whi one do I spend the tickets on? If I bought 4 tickets, I have a better shot winning if I don’t split the 4 between the two dolls. But the thought of a tie.....I do love a challenge.  
    I should not have to make these stressful decisions at Christmastime.  Too early for eggnog?.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Johana said:

Trying to be impartial 
    Oooh the above you had been here a few times. In trendsetter, I want to be a winner of the dress. Yes yes yes I want the hair, but the Androids both there,whi one do I spend the tickets on? If I bought 4 tickets, I have a better shot winning if I don’t split the 4 between the two dolls. But the thought of a tie.....I do love a challenge.  
    I should not have to make these stressful decisions at Christmastime.  Too early for eggnog?.  
    I just bought my fourth ticket 😂 It’s so addicting 😭
  • Options
    IamDaniIamDani Registered Users 22 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I also want stress free, KKH is my escape and when this new SYS format first was launched I felt it stressful (having to get 42pt average to get the last item, meant setting alarms and waking up at 4am to submit a look). I also find it stressful planning around a theme and having items locked for 48hours (I know you can unlock but it doesn’t always work) some people are new to the game and don’t have items surrounding the theme!

My solutions: ticket submissions are every 4hours like the original SYS that way you have 6 outfits to submit in a day not 4! Getting to the last item shouldn’t be as stressful this way. Items are locked for 18-24hours anything more is unfair to new players give everyone a chance!
    I'm disagree with you, I think having ticket every 4 worster than 6 hours, because with every 4 hours it becomes even more unconfortable to sumbit looks and new players will run out of clothes faster. Firstly, we need to have tickets stack up to 3 or more, so we can life our life without waking up at midnight to sumbit a look. Seconly, 1200 points to finish the sys it's too much and should be reduced
    Maybe we could get tickets instead of kash as prizes? It would only be three tickets (I think). It can be helpful especially for those who won’t buy tickets and are competing in the trendsetters feature with people who buy lots of tickets.