Options

KK:H Weekday Event 5/6/19 TB the Day after Cinco de Mayo

Comments

• Options
    QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I don’t play the throwback collection. I don’t like gambling with my k stars on them. Kollections itself is already disturbingly expensive. I’m still hurting from trying to get that damn dress in the pastel perfection collection!
  • Options
    kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Well my K-stars are safe this week :unamused:
    I got that palette last week! Worst ever!! This weeks only marginally better 🙄
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH you’re right, I took a closer look and the dress has some really nice details. I wouldn’t mind getting it or maybe the black earrings, but generally it’s definitely one of the worst palettes I’ve ever had. Btw I looove the ombré hair in yours 😍 I need it to show up in my tb kollection someday! 
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Nothing new in my pallet, but I have been dying for those black shoes! They are so cute! I won stars in my first box so I might take a spin later. 

I knew this was going to be my bundle because I’m a week behind @Rikk ‘s rotation. I always have the one she has the week before. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Whoa that’s so interesting @thelifeofRaeRae! Well, let me introduce you to your bundle next week:

I really like both pairs of boots (particularly the fishnet ones), so I’m hoping for those.

Got 25 k-stars in my black box...come to mama!

• Options
    ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    My palette looks like this... my kstars are definitely safe, I don’t like this palette so my free spin will be enough!

At least I got 25 k stars in my first box!!!
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @thallisa that ombré hair really tempting me to open a couple of boxes. 😂 

Don’t let the low res icon of that black dress picture fool ya, it is one of my favourite dresses. But save your k-stars for a better palette. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

Omg i love my bundle!! But i got the bundle in my free spin last week so i doubt i’m that lucky again. 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My palette stinks and has three items for the third week in a row that I already owned before losing them during game transfer. 😡
    iOS
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Why is it that mine is always a JOKE!? WHY DID YOU ADD ITEMS IF YOU WONT ROTATE THEM ALL! I should not have to spend hundreds of stars or my own money for throwbacks that there is 0 effort into making. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    30 energy in my 1st box..that’s not what I was looking for. But hey, happy Monday. Trees are gong in tomorrow, and I do love to watch men sweat doing manual labor for me. 
    @samaaanthaaa  I'm sorry you're frustrated.  You mean last week you ended up with 1 item from the palette and 7 remaining available ones. This week, they put another prize in the empty box and left the other 7 the same? 
    If you have 8 available tb items, you will have a full palette.  During the course of the week, if you buy/win any boxes those boxes are not refilled, but when the next week begins, your prize palette will fill the missing boxes.  And the bundles are made up of 3 related items from the same event.  (ie:  one weekend you get 1 of the GB items.  In the future when those tb items are released, those 3 that got away are in a bundle.  If you aren't missing 3 from the same event, there is no bundle, and that's when you see the 8 individual boxes.
    I know it's frustrating, but if the items did change, you could end up much more disappointed if you were hoping to win one of the prizes in particular.
    Feel free to share your angst and everything, but please don't use all caps expressing yourself.  Bold works well to get across the same emotion and unlike using all caps it's not against the rules.  Hope you get whichever prizes you're interested in. :) Fingers Crossed for luck.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey guys......blue predictive bullhorn means........Professional this weekend?  (I’m just now getting the hang of this predictive bull horn business. So tell me, from some of the pros did I do it right?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got Kash on my 2nd Black Box  :'(:'(

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2019

What's the bet this week? My guess is the black shoes
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    All I’m saying is it’s just frustrating every week to hope for something new like we’ve been begging for, only to get a kollection full of old junk. Sorry if it sounded worse than I meant it. The point of it is, why update the items if we won’t get the chance to win the newer ones until we spend weeks earning the old ones? They added new ones, so they should be equally mixed in with the old. Not just one thing here and there. I have yet to see one thing they added in any of my boxes.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I'd like anything but the flats
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @soundspretty I’m visualizing your doll in the ombré ponytail!
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

First of all, I always thought everyone had the same items in their palettes for throwback collection  :D and also, I didn't know how the rotation worked. Anyway, this is my palette this week

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @soundspretty I’m visualizing your doll in the ombré ponytail!
    I'd like that! 
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Got Kash on my 2nd Black Box  :'(:'(

Me too. So annoying. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’ll be happy with anything but the st patty’s necklace! 
    Are we shocked? Is anyone shocked?
    Decided to do a paid play and of course got the only thing I didn’t want. At least I that means won’t be disappointed with my free play because I like everything else! Oh and in my black boxes I got energy and then kash. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    So.....I should buy a box, take chance for the cute short hair, and then if get the other short hair at least I won't work my fanny off for 3 days and get the uncool short hair for my trouble. Hmmmmm, that would insinuate I make it to the free box...... who am I kidding?  I don't make it to the free box usually.  But I like hanging her with you guys.  Actually, it's the 3 game thing that keeps me from fully participating during the week. Alternately, one game still needs the heart trophy.  I'm thinking if I concentrate on that while everyone else is working...I'll advance more than during the weekend when everyone was dating.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    So many shoes. At least I don't see the parrot 😂.
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Happy with my box this week. That peach hair is my #1 want 😍😍😍😍 I am not sure I will do a paid spin as I am trying to reaccumulate my stars but the only thing I really don’t want is that splotchy purse. Although if I get it out of my box that will also be great 😂
    I think having the attitude “if I get something bad, I’m clearing it out for something good” makes a huge difference. I have not gotten good things from the tb Kollections so far but every week they look a little better, and I’m having more fun with them.
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @soundspretty my bet will be placed on the earrings! i have them and actually i love them :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Who's excited for the Met Gala tonight? I can't wait to see what people come up with for the camp theme. We should see some really out there, over the top lewks! Hopefully some things that will translate well to the game.
    iOS
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Sooo since the met gala is tonight... and we’ll get a met gala based SYS event next week.... that means we’re gonna bring back kim’s 2018 met gala SMC, right???

A girl can dream 😩
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Sooo since the met gala is tonight... and we’ll get a met gala based SYS event next week.... that means we’re gonna bring back kim’s 2018 met gala SMC, right???

A girl can dream 😩
    I regret not buying that. If it comes up, I will def get it

As for tonight's Met Gala, with a Camp theme I'm kinda excited and worried. I'm hoping Rihanna will be there tonight cause I love how on point she always is while some just pull out some Oscar looking dress, like really? You're invited to such an event and you're wearing boring?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    It's also Glu's quarterly earnings report for Q1 today. We will know if the game is still making money. Will Glu finally have a profitable quarter as a company? People thought it would happen last quarter but they fell short.
    iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @AliBryant my bets will be on lady Gaga and cardi B. They going to bring it! Am doing I hope harry styles will be in the most over the top sparkly feather covered jumpsuit. 
    IOS Player