Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

5.0 is out, report any issues you have here

Comments

• Options
    KiwiREKiwiRE Registered Users 2,615 Posts
    iOS
    IGN-P A L P A T I N E

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    thejj485thejj485 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Welp. Bluestacks doesn't work with rr anymore after the update.. and after the update, when I try to launch the game on my phone, it says "Unfortunately, RR has stopped." No matter how much I restart..
  • Options
    C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    edited April 2016
    Track button isn't working when your in a lobby. The track button that cycles through available lobbies when your already in one. You click it, it pauses like it's loading but doesn't change tracks. I've tried it in all lobbies and none work
  • Options
    RahatB98RahatB98 Registered Users 4,997 Posts
    The light source for the new Lotus is botched. I don't know if it's an issue in the garage too as I don't own one.
    https://imgur.com/OASZGg3 https://imgur.com/z6hj14o https://imgur.com/6HvNrle
    lifes a b*tch and then you die.

IGN - Real Cranky

• Options
    j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    managed to get into a lobby by myself by simply hitting the download all button in racer profile section buuuut once i backed out to garage and tried again it kept loading non stop once more. Requires me to hit download twice again then able to join 1 more time then repeat process.
  • Options
    blaze4551blaze4551 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I was on my account and I went to account settings and I scrolled down and saw download all and I pressed it and now when I try to get on my account it says error loading game content and then it says error loading car(91) so now I can log in please help
  • Options
    So now I can't log on
  • Options
    I can't get on after I pressed download all in the account settings
  • Options
    When it says error loading car(91) 91 is the amount of cars I have this same problem and I know how many Cars I have so that's how I got that conclusion but I still can't get on :(
  • Options
    Bigd2781Bigd2781 Registered Users 4 Posts
    any update on the "not being able to join friends in the lobby"? Everyone has already been force updated so that eliminates the probability of the incompatibility of two different versions - heck I have two accounts that cannot join one another.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    edited April 2016
    So let me get this straight, everyone is worried about the fact they can't lobby jump and steal under rated cars? Get real people
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    RepresentingJDMRepresentingJDM Registered Users 3,888 Posts
    @2HIPSI that'd be great but no.
    We can barely trade cars or buy or sell them as of right now.
    Took me 2 hours to join someone last night lmao
  • Options
    @RepresentingJDM well considering buying/selling/trading isn't supported I don't think they should have a concern?

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We're still working on most of it. I'll update the first post with the status of each thing reported
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    XenoneXXenoneX Registered Users 1 Posts
    edited April 2016
    Every time i open the game it says "Unable to download... Try reloading the game". After reloading everything is fine, but anyway it's annoying...
    And a few BMW rims are wrong placed, so when they spinning it looks strange
  • Options
    liftlid2173liftlid2173 Registered Users 2 Posts
    im on android and i lost my camaro rivals edition it said error then restart and i restarted lost my car
  • Options
    liftlid2173liftlid2173 Registered Users 2 Posts
    ign lift lid 2173
  • Options
    johhnyljohhnyl Registered Users 11 Posts
    I'm having error to load game content and error loading cars 287.. please help
  • Options
    Error loading cars 287 and error loading game.. ing. Devil dog racing on android
  • Options
    John terekJohn terek Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    How you gonna release a new car when you can't even fix the problems you stated where fixed??? still light laggers and both conversion kits applied aka hackers!!! But now not only we cannot join our friends but the new functions you added actually made the game worse half my garage won't load no matter what I do??? In Lobbies everything flickers?? Your new money pinks and race option is a joke doesn't work well at all? I re downloaded like ten times no difference. I spend good money in this game just bought 20 bucks worth of the new lotus's and now can't even race with my friend not only that game is acting really weird go back to old update please and thank you!!
  • Options
    rsxpwrrsxpwr Registered Users 59 Posts
    B Class campaign not loading, After the new racing Rivals 5.0 upgrade, campaign mode does not load the races for Campaign B. It worked for campaign D and C, did anyone test this prior to releasing the update?

Nice work, It seems like their QA dept was on vacation
  • Options
    I'm having error to load game content and error loading cars 287.. please help Johnny Lipinski ing. Devil dog racing..on android phone.
  • Options
    jeron gibz danieljeron gibz daniel Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
    Account just reloading ain't opening up since I've updated its been doing that
  • Options
    jeron gibz danieljeron gibz daniel Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
    My account is Jeron danielz please help me out I need the account sort out so I can turf
  • Options
    Is there an ETA for the unable to load car 91 issue? I don't want my team to wait for me if this isn't fixed by turf

• Options
    Is there a fix for the error car loading yet my ign is Blaze2001 please fix it for me
  • Options
    2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    yes and yes i can not join my wife in a race. we both r getting upset

• Options
    5.0 is a 2.0
    i got my wife to get into the game so we can play with each other wile i'm on lunch break, not we can do anything.......
    turn back the time and bring back the older version.................please

• Options
    EmoMatos50EmoMatos50 Registered Users 44 Posts
    edited April 2016
    Just ran with a DC Glitcher

Looks like the DC is back. Just a day after update.

https://flic.kr/p/G4985C
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    that sucks dude....... {page}