Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

5.0 is out, report any issues you have here

Comments

• Options
    johhnyljohhnyl Registered Users 11 Posts
    Anything yet??? Error code 287???? Been 6 days
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

Please fix this i already missed one turf car because i wasnt able to turf due to my game not loading the car i dont wanna miss this weeks vette either now smh thanks this suckss man this should be there top proirity right now is this car loading error crap being so that a lot of people cant log on. Pkease hurry up i dont wanna miss ANOTHER turf car because the game wont let me in my acc.

We are trying. Unfortunately there is no "Fix all" button. We have to isolate why the issue is happening, fix it, test it and then release it.

Most of these issues stem from optimizing the way assets are loaded so that load times are faster. Some things fell through the cracks. The reason it may affect some and not others is because not all cars will have the same part that may be causing the issue.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options

But im on a note 5 running androids latest newest update which is marshmallow but im not 100% sure, but i know its the latest newest android update thats for certain, i only play this game and i play on a note 5 thats all.

Your issue is the car issue, I was asking for the devices of those experiencing lag.

• Options
    chevyboy37chevyboy37 Registered Users 51 Posts
    When i selected that car that locked me out it was bone stock. But thanks for replying back to me, im just frustrated thats all i literaly spend ALOT of cash on this game like thousands. Is there any future date that it should be properly working again. I know its happening to people now with that mustang that just got rewarded last night.
  • Options
    We'll get it fixed as soon as we can

• Options
    Ok thanks, and sorry for bothering ya or bein a pain in the back just get angry. Again sorry if i was rude, and thanks for the feedback.
  • Options
    I just hate having to uninstall and reinstall the game my god does that scare the living shit right outta me lol, last time i did that my account got lost or unsyncd and it took like 2 months to get it back or resyncd and i def dont wanna go through that helll again.
  • Options
    neo1neo1 Registered Users 11 Posts
    still cant even launch the game.
  • Options
    neo1 said:

That sounds like a more individual issue than gamewide. Please go here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/ and submit a ticket. Be sure to include as much info about your account, your issue and info about what device you play on and what OS is on it. Also list any steps you have tried to resolve the issue

• Options
    Ryyst please buddy can you just go into my acc and select a diif car so my game will load, just unselect me from the chevelle re im selected on now which is the car that wont load and ill be able to get on and play, i just wont select that car again until the loading car error is fixed
  • Options
    Will the loading car errors be fixed this week before turf starts at least please i dont wanna miss another turf car like i did last week this aint cool man now i have to buy one because i wasnt able to log on due to a bug in the new upgrade i dont wanna miss another turf car specialy a GM car im a Chevy guy. This suckss big time smh.
  • Options
    T.r.i.s.t.a.nT.r.i.s.t.a.n Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    Working well for me. Just need one thing fixed is that turf n showdowns are same racers throw all turf and every showdown events. So plzz fix to where it's different races each turf event and showdowns. Thz
  • Options
    Ok sweet its back to go again thanks for fixing the error loading cars crap. Thanks.
  • Options
    And did they not put the root beer paint and green headlights in yet or what? Because i just bought 5 thats right FIVE ten packs of bronze crates and didnt get not a ONE single new paint or headlight in those FIVE ten packs i just bought smh, now i am pissed it shouldnt take that many smh.
  • Options
    Kinda shittyy how i just get back from not being able to play then i drop 5,700 gems on bronze crates teyin to get the new root beer paint and green headlights and i dont even get 1 lmao, wow they sure do now how to hustle dont they just another slap to the face i guess.
  • Options
    2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    the only problems i still see are when i use bluestacks, other then that the game works fine on all other devices.

• Options
    DrifterMikeyDrifterMikey Registered Users 504 Posts
    You guys are lucky lol I can't even open the game since the update!
    Ign Drifter Mickey
  • Options
    edited April 2016

neo1 said:

That sounds like a more individual issue than gamewide. Please go here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/ and submit a ticket. Be sure to include as much info about your account, your issue and info about what device you play on and what OS is on it. Also list any steps you have tried to resolve the issue
    everyone i know who plays on bluestacks cant play it.... i wouldnt say its an individual.

driftmikey for example.. lol
  • Options
    it is rather dissapointing because i do not have an android or ios device to play this game. (i have a windows phone) so i used my pc and since the update i have yet to be able to play the game.... now if you guys would make it available on windows app store then thatd be sweet because i wouldnt have to worry about tryint to play this game on an android os emulator. but the pc big screen gameplay is pretty dang nice tbh..
  • Options
    fire_and_icefire_and_ice Registered Users 210 Posts
    TEAM SRT said:

Oh and ryyst the wheels on the ford mustang re boss are jammed in now for some reason :/ heres a pic http://imgur.com/Tu5fVny

On droid/kindle/kindle is remake of droid it's fine for me
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Registered Users 3,837 Posts
    The SSR teal color rims have changed to a dull purple....is this permanent @Ryyst
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    TespoTespo Registered Users 4 Posts
    No videos for me 6 days. Since the update I can only watch 2 videos daily. Someone else have this problem?
  • Options
    2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    My bluestacks works, running version 0.9.34.4278, last update was 1-17-16

• Options
    neo1 said:

neo1 said:

everyone i know who plays on bluestacks cant play it.... i wouldnt say its an individual.

driftmikey for example.. lol
    We don't support Bluestacks

• Options
    neo1 said:

it is rather dissapointing because i do not have an android or ios device to play this game. (i have a windows phone) so i used my pc and since the update i have yet to be able to play the game.... now if you guys would make it available on windows app store then thatd be sweet because i wouldnt have to worry about tryint to play this game on an android os emulator. but the pc big screen gameplay is pretty dang nice tbh..

Unfortunately we do not have any plans on making Rivals available on Windows devices.

• Options

neo1 said:

Unfortunately we do not have any plans on making Rivals available on Windows devices.
    rather unfortunate. ive had windows devices outlast any of my past android devices tenfold.
  • Options
    poloboi12poloboi12 Registered Users 1,594 Posts
    @RR RYST im on a samsung galaxy s5 with 5.0.1 lollipop and i experience some slowdown after a period of time when upgrading parts and the game somtimes freeze up when racing in multiplayer or turf and also i get this " failed to download game content" and it will give me a reload prompt everytime i get on the game. i just ignore it but its a bit annoying lol
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    I can't get on the app it says unfortunately RACING Rivals has stopped
    My IGN DRIFTER Mickey
    Please help I wanna play new update
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Registered Users 3,837 Posts
    @RR RYST
    Are the color changes in the SSR rims permanent they were close to blue now they are like purple or sumthing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Alba riderAlba rider Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    Thanks for the update